Forum Settings
Forums

Is it Wrong to Try to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon Season 5 Discussion

New
Yesterday, 6:30 AM

Feb 2019

https://myanimelist.net/anime/57066/Dungeon_ni_Deai_wo_Motomeru_no_wa_Machigatteiru_Darou_ka_V__Houjou_no_Megami-hen

Synpsis

Bell Cranel is an adventurer in the City of Orario. Adventurers in this city join "Familia's" which are patronned by gods from various religions that have come down to the mortal realm. These adventurers explore the living dungeon that the city of Oroario is built around. Bell becomes the lone member of the goddess Hestia's Familia, but his plucky perseverance in the dungeon draws the eyes of many powerful people to him and he begins to grow Hestia's Familia around him.

Bell's grandfather told him, before he headed off to Orario, that he should go to the dungeon and build himself a harem. While Bell himself is shy around girls, and doesn't seem that interested in romance, many of the girls around him seem drawn to him anyway.

This is the 5th season, you really should go back and start from the beginning

Other Information

Type: TV
Episodes: Unknown
Aired: Oct 5, 2024 to ?
Premiered: Fall 2024
Broadcast: Saturdays at 00:30 (JST)
Previewed: Oct 3, 2024
Producers: Egg Firm
Licensors: Sentai Filmworks
Studios: J.C.Staff
Source: Light novel
Genres: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Duration: Unknown
HOOfan_1Yesterday, 6:34 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Yesterday, 6:32 AM

Aug 2011
Episode 1

Bell and company had quite the ordeal after the last dungeon expedition in which Bell made an unplanned trip to the lower floors of the dungeon and made it back alive thanks to his resourcefulness.  And now, it's onto the Goddess of Fertility arc with the episode focused on Syr as she shows that she has feelings for Bell, which doesn't exactly sit well with Ryu, and she's going to make her move at the goddess festival.  Bell is given a warning that because he's famous that he's about to get a lot of attention.  And then Hedin attacks Bell as a warning shot there seeing that he's part of Freya's faction. Syr is definitely up to something and for her scheme to work, she will need Bell to fall for her. Bell has yet another thing to worry about seeing that he nearly died in the dungeon in the last season.
Yesterday, 7:10 AM

Oct 2022
While Ryu tries to make sense of her newfound feelings at a party celebrating Bell's return from the Deep Floors of the Dungeon, Syr decides to make a move and send a letter asking Bell out on a date at the upcoming Goddess Festival. But why would Syr need people keeping watch over her behind the scenes, and why would she need to ask Freya for permission? Could Syr actually be a goddess herself?
Failure is always an option.
Yesterday, 7:23 AM

May 2016
... I completely forgot this was coming.
I think HiDive dropped Seasons 1-3 though, and Season 4 was.... traumatizing in a way. Nevermind it was Made In Abyss.
I guess it does give my recurring HiDive subscription some use given their lackluster seasonal acquisitions.
Yesterday, 8:15 AM

Feb 2019
this seems like another season that will be light on the Ais content
Yesterday, 8:54 AM

May 2016
HOOfan_1 said:

Isn't that because we have already established the fact that Ais isn't important to Bell's growth anymore?

HOOfan_1Yesterday, 9:10 AM
Yesterday, 9:10 AM

Feb 2019
Reply to Dosantsu
HOOfan_1 said:

Isn't that because we have already established the fact that Ais isn't important to Bell's growth anymore?

@Dosantsu Ais is the only girl he has every shown any real interest in though.
Yesterday, 9:17 AM

May 2016
HOOfan_1 said:
Ais is the only girl he has every shown any real interest in though.

Didn't he essentially confess to Hestia in S3?
Yesterday, 2:45 PM

Oct 2022
I'm glad that one of the girls who has a thing for him is finally making a move. However, I'm not a fan of the way this is playing out with Bell getting attacked by members of the Freya clan just because some girl is interested in him. Does every person in this show have to either be unknowingly special or some super significant person in disguise?

What happened to Bell's newfound super speed he showed last season? They could have at least made it where it took two people to take him down instead of it just one guy. It really makes Bell's abilities look super inconsistent.

Hestia holding Bell back by not allowing him to level up makes her look extremely petty.

Of Bell's romantic pursuers, Syr is one of the ones I have lower down on my list.
Don't drive a car when you're dead - Tom Waits
Yesterday, 3:53 PM

Feb 2019
zkeleton said:
What happened to Bell's newfound super speed he showed last season? They could have at least made it where it took two people to take him down instead of it just one guy

The guy attacking him is probably level 6 vs Bell's level 4
10 hours ago

Aug 2024
Freya is always inside that room for a reason, spandex don't play well with asymmetric pants.
9 hours ago

Apr 2017
I don't know if I can endure another season of this pointless show.
7 hours ago

Oct 2022
HOOfan_1 said:
The guy attacking him is probably level 6 vs Bell's level 4
Considering that Bell went toe to toe with that super monster last season I still don't buy it. I know one level in this show is a big jump, but for him to take Bell down that easy he should be able to solo that reaper from last season, which makes no sense considering how powerful they made the thing out to be.
Don't drive a car when you're dead - Tom Waits
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Dandadan Discussion

GridironOtaku - Oct 2

26 by boldulysses »»
9 minutes ago

» The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan Discussion

HOOfan_1 - Sep 30

17 by marklebid »»
2 hours ago

» Mecha-Ude: Mechanical Arms Discussion

zkeleton - 6 hours ago

2 by Dosantsu »»
2 hours ago

» Tying the Knot with an Amagami Sister Discussion

GridironOtaku - Oct 1

25 by Dosantsu »»
3 hours ago

» Good Bye, Dragon Life Discussion

runec - Yesterday

7 by runec »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.