Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 17, 2023 5:53 AM
Apr 2021
Do you think this will get a japanese/english dub? Link Click Season 1 got it...
Sep 17, 2023 3:01 PM

Sep 2021
Lulson said:
Do you think this will get a japanese/english dub? Link Click Season 1 got it...

I think if it gets popular enough they'll dub it into Japanese.
Aug 6, 7:29 AM
Oct 2020
I think if they want their work to be liked by more people, they should do that because I don't think people will watch anime that uses Chinese dubbing,It happens to people around me they don't enjoy Chinese which sounds strange to them.
Aug 15, 4:41 AM
Feb 2020
Reply to Ex-Machina_01
I think if they want their work to be liked by more people, they should do that because I don't think people will watch anime that uses Chinese dubbing,It happens to people around me they don't enjoy Chinese which sounds strange to them.
@Ex-Machina_01 then they should not watch it. I'm sure most of those ppl don't even know Japanese and therefore they will read subs either way, then why not just watch it with original language and finally get accustomed to it?!?! It's not that hard. Lotm would be fine without foreign viewers anyway, it's very very popular in China and China's market is massive so they will get their profit either way, they don't need to flip themselves over for oversees with jp dub, just bcs they "can't listen" to chinese dub.
Sep 2, 1:01 AM
Oct 2020
Reply to Frau_Benham
@Ex-Machina_01 then they should not watch it. I'm sure most of those ppl don't even know Japanese and therefore they will read subs either way, then why not just watch it with original language and finally get accustomed to it?!?! It's not that hard. Lotm would be fine without foreign viewers anyway, it's very very popular in China and China's market is massive so they will get their profit either way, they don't need to flip themselves over for oversees with jp dub, just bcs they "can't listen" to chinese dub.
@Frau_Benham from my everyday interaction with Chinese people that speak mandarin or cantonese i will say it sound bit weird went it is on Donghua and if China wish to grow their soft power on the international stage they would definitely would want to dub either in Japanese or English plus more money and more recognition from the west and other Asian country like the south would likely be in their interest since their reputation is not exactly positive in south Asia. with the recent success of Black Myth: Wukong the video game from china they definitely listen to people who want it in English since it help show the world that china can make good shows too.

More topics from this board

» Excited

NotoriousAkh - Aug 21

2 by Roxiena »»
Aug 22, 1:38 PM

» My only concern is the release outside China

RealNath - Aug 11

8 by Ghxsty4300 »»
Aug 21, 3:36 PM

» 5 seasons

shog_n - Aug 16

4 by Delm_ »»
Aug 18, 10:03 PM

» New PV out

Re6278 - Aug 10

13 by empuz »»
Aug 14, 3:42 AM

» SCHEDULED FOR SUMMER 2025

bloodbornesque - Aug 8, 2023

5 by ST63LTH »»
Jul 7, 6:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.