Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
High School DxD (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 14, 2023 11:53 PM
Jan 2021
Is there any chances for new season in 2023?
If Yes then which studio will be best? 
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 15, 2023 12:01 AM
Dec 2020
didn't they announce the new season to be coming sometime this year or am I remembering incorrectly?
Jan 15, 2023 12:05 AM
May 2020
Aaku27 said:

if there is another season, i want passione to animate it. it looks so much better than first 3 seasons. they aren’t flat and stiff anymore
Jan 15, 2023 12:05 AM
Dec 2022
sadly wait is all we can do
Jan 15, 2023 12:07 AM
Jul 2022
i have just given up been waiting for 5 years now it's not coming just move on.
Jan 15, 2023 12:11 AM
Mar 2022
AkshatRajput said:

Same, they keep changing when a “new season” will be released but it never comes to fruition I would hold your breath.
Jan 15, 2023 12:47 AM

Aug 2022
0 out of a million.
Jan 15, 2023 12:54 AM
Mar 2021
SixPathsKage said:
Aaku27 said:

if there is another season, i want passione to animate it. it looks so much better than first 3 seasons. they aren’t flat and stiff anymore

first 3 seasons were way better in every possible aspect. 4 season was just so lazily thrown together
Jan 15, 2023 12:58 AM
May 2021
SixPathsKage said:
Aaku27 said:

I personally think Passione did DxD much worse than TNK did. Passione artstile does look kinda nice but it lacks in comparison to TNK artstile. And also about season 5, it's been delayed 2 times in previous 2 years already. Wouldn't get my hopes up for season 5 but it would be very nice if season 5 actualy releases soon.
Jan 15, 2023 1:25 AM
Nov 2022
Cope up Hard and move on
otherwise read the novel
Jan 15, 2023 1:26 AM
May 2020
TheGamingBucket said:
SixPathsKage said:

first 3 seasons were way better in every possible aspect. 4 season was just so lazily thrown together

unfortunately no, seasons 1-3 art style is terrible
Jan 15, 2023 1:28 AM
May 2020
Taguri said:
SixPathsKage said:

I personally think Passione did DxD much worse than TNK did. Passione artstile does look kinda nice but it lacks in comparison to TNK artstile. And also about season 5, it's been delayed 2 times in previous 2 years already. Wouldn't get my hopes up for season 5 but it would be very nice if season 5 actualy releases soon.

i would love a season 5, bringing back high school dxd in the modern era would be interesting, but they don’t know what they doing over there
Jan 15, 2023 1:43 AM
May 2021
SixPathsKage said:
Taguri said:

i would love a season 5, bringing back high school dxd in the modern era would be interesting, but they don’t know what they doing over there

We'll just have to wait and see. And guess what, as with previous 2 years they scheduled season 5 to premiere sometime in current year (2023 in this case). Getting kinda tired of them doing absolutely nothing about season 5.
Jan 15, 2023 1:44 AM
May 2020
Taguri said:
SixPathsKage said:

We'll just have to wait and see. And guess what, as with previous 2 years they scheduled season 5 to premiere sometime in current year (2023 in this case). Getting kinda tired of them doing absolutely nothing about season 5.

yea definitely, but i mean, far too many other series’ out there to watch while i see what comes next
Jan 15, 2023 1:45 AM
May 2021
SixPathsKage said:
Taguri said:

yea definitely, but i mean, far too many other series’ out there to watch while i see what comes next

Yeah, rn I'm finishing most of the September 2022 anime XD
Jan 15, 2023 1:47 AM
May 2020
Taguri said:
SixPathsKage said:

currently i’m waiting on bleach, my hero, spy family and many other series from october to now to finish airing
Jan 15, 2023 1:59 AM
May 2022
SixPathsKage said:
Taguri said:

currently i’m waiting on bleach, my hero, spy family and many other series from october to now to finish airing

Studio Passione is pretty good but personally I prefer the original by TNK because you don’t often see that style now. But passione is still a very good and talented studio
Jan 15, 2023 1:59 AM
Oct 2019
SixPathsKage said:
TheGamingBucket said:

I am probably in the minority but I preferred the art style of season 1-3 over 4. 4 style reminded me to much a Saturday morning cartoons. season 1-3 looked more mature but that me and it's my own subjective interpretation.
Jan 15, 2023 2:01 AM
May 2020
levi_smol_tbh said:
SixPathsKage said:

Studio Passione is pretty good but personally I prefer the original by TNK because you don’t often see that style now. But passione is still a very good and talented studio

i just fell in love with the lighting and vibrant colors, 1-3 was so gloomy
Jan 15, 2023 2:02 AM
May 2020
Otakupervert890 said:
SixPathsKage said:

I am probably in the minority but I preferred the art style of season 1-3 over 4. 4 style reminded me to much a Saturday morning cartoons. season 1-3 looked more mature but that me and it's my own subjective interpretation.

nothing wrong with that
Jan 15, 2023 2:03 AM
May 2022
SixPathsKage said:
levi_smol_tbh said:

S1-3 kind of just has that certain pop and feel to it rather than it being just flat colours
Jan 15, 2023 2:04 AM
May 2021
levi_smol_tbh said:
SixPathsKage said:

Yes I absolutely love artstile like that as well
Jan 15, 2023 2:05 AM
May 2021
Otakupervert890 said:
SixPathsKage said:

Season 4 artstile could be good for some other anime maybe, but after 3 season of TNK it can't possibly replace it
Jan 15, 2023 2:05 AM
May 2020
levi_smol_tbh said:
SixPathsKage said:

S1-3 kind of just has that certain pop and feel to it rather than it being just flat colours

highschool dxd hero got certain details i like that are over 1-3
Jan 15, 2023 2:06 AM
May 2022
SixPathsKage said:
levi_smol_tbh said:

highschool dxd hero got certain details i like that are over 1-3

Yes, you are right about that
Jan 15, 2023 2:10 AM
May 2021
Aaku27 said:

They've been delaying it for 2 years now, and ofc they scheduled it again for this year. Not even hyped rn.
Jan 15, 2023 3:46 AM

May 2020
pretty sure they announced a that a new season will be coming
this announcement was made before covid
post covid we have no news

Jan 15, 2023 4:23 AM
Nov 2021
About the same as Re:Zero getting a Season 3 this year.
Jan 15, 2023 4:29 AM
Jun 2022
Aaku27 said:

now the thing is that it has been on the news for quite some time but never aired, so that's a negative.
But on the other hand 2022 was tremendous for anime and many unexpected animes got sequels like bunny girl, smartphone, otome game etc so it has a fair chance.
Personally i would love to see a dxd season 5 and tu love ru season 5
Jan 15, 2023 6:13 AM
Oct 2020
Atp just read the manga i was hyped last year because it was supposedly coming out but it never happened🥲
Jan 15, 2023 6:21 AM
Jan 2021
AkshatRajput said:

the devil is a part timer got a second season after like what, 10 years? i wouldn't give up just yet
Jan 15, 2023 6:32 AM
Jun 2019
AkshatRajput said:

i agree completely i think they just dont care/gave up
Jan 15, 2023 6:55 AM
Jul 2022
SixPathsKage said:
Aaku27 said:

I'm sorry but no. If they make a new Season it will be more of the light novel stuff.
i prefer the more og style and it's all so cutie and soft while the last three seasons we're vulger and hardcore.

As I do respect your opinion I just can't see Passione doing another season, now maybe Toei Animation or Trigger could really make it pop. They are known for making that lewd kind of humor and I think It would bring High School DXD back into what it was originally known for.
Jan 15, 2023 6:57 AM
Jul 2022
SixPathsKage said:
TheGamingBucket said:

Unpopular Opinion - You just can't handle a good art style. You are a softcore kinda person and that's respectful but I don't think you knoe what a good art style is.

Though if you really like it that much why not try out Doga Kobo, that would be more up your alley.
Jan 15, 2023 7:00 AM
Jul 2022
levi_smol_tbh said:
SixPathsKage said:

I can totally agree to that, I feel as if Passione just needs to stick to what they are known for and making cute and wholesome anime.

I was pretty upset when I heard there was gonna be a different animation stufio taking the role. ( I just love old style anime.)
Jan 15, 2023 8:29 AM
Nov 2021
SixPathsKage said:
Aaku27 said:

L opinion the original animation is so much better
Jan 15, 2023 9:19 AM
May 2020
SmolCuddles said:
SixPathsKage said:

Unpopular Opinion - You just can't handle a good art style. You are a softcore kinda person and that's respectful but I don't think you knoe what a good art style is.

Though if you really like it that much why not try out Doga Kobo, that would be more up your alley.

huh? season 1-3 isn’t a good art style and how did you come to the conclusion im a softcore person from that statement? high school dxd hero just looks all around better, fits the anime way better instead of just clunky character models
Jan 15, 2023 9:20 AM
May 2020
SmolCuddles said:
SixPathsKage said:

I'm sorry but no. If they make a new Season it will be more of the light novel stuff.
i prefer the more og style and it's all so cutie and soft while the last three seasons we're vulger and hardcore.

As I do respect your opinion I just can't see Passione doing another season, now maybe Toei Animation or Trigger could really make it pop. They are known for making that lewd kind of humor and I think It would bring High School DXD back into what it was originally known for.

not toei, anybody but them, they are horrible. rather bibury or staples
Jan 15, 2023 9:24 AM
May 2020
MercuryEleven said:
SixPathsKage said:

L opinion the original animation is so much better

it wasn’t. gloomy tone and stiff character models isn’t better
Jan 15, 2023 1:36 PM
Aug 2021
I wish bro. This wait is driving me crazy.
Jan 15, 2023 1:38 PM
Aug 2021
SmolCuddles said:
SixPathsKage said:

Doga kobe might be a good studio for dxd tbh
Jan 15, 2023 2:45 PM
Aug 2021
JustAnLocalBoy said:
Cope up Hard and move on
otherwise read the novel

from where exactly (which chapter? )
and is it worth it?
Jan 15, 2023 4:22 PM
Jan 2022
Pls god, season 5 for the sake of man of culture
Jan 16, 2023 12:32 AM
Dec 2017
SixPathsKage said:
Aaku27 said:

i have to disagree on that studio passione did a bad job doing dxd hero it looks nothing like the first 3 seasons and the manga
Jan 16, 2023 12:39 AM
May 2020
Rutenio said:
SixPathsKage said:

i have to disagree on that studio passione did a bad job doing dxd hero it looks nothing like the first 3 seasons and the manga

well, it doesn’t to look like the first 3 seasons to be better. art style change was indeed a breath of fresh air, something new and unique
Jan 16, 2023 2:38 AM
Jul 2021
Otakupervert890 said:
SixPathsKage said:

I also agree 1-3 was better
Jan 16, 2023 11:56 AM
Dec 2019
Aaku27 said:

Buy the source material then they’ll make another season.
Jan 16, 2023 1:21 PM
May 2020
I’m not giving up season 5 will happen I know my favorite anime will get another season I just know it.
Jan 16, 2023 2:25 PM
Sep 2021
SixPathsKage said:
Taguri said:

Banging choice of series my guy
Jan 17, 2023 7:32 AM
May 2020
Fenyy said:
SixPathsKage said:

Banging choice of series my guy

preciate that, im letting em stack on the episodes
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» How old is Koneko? Does she have the same age as Asia?

JustSomeone15 - Apr 13

0 by JustSomeone15 »»
Apr 13, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Highschool DxD Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 23, 2012

152 by Hokage_the_7th »»
Apr 9, 5:32 AM

Poll: » Highschool DxD Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 16, 2012

127 by SupriyoMaity »»
Mar 26, 10:51 AM

» Why you can still see the girls' nipples poking through their uniforms even though they're wearing bras?

CoolUsername2 - Dec 7, 2023

33 by shah7398 »»
Mar 15, 5:04 AM

» The "female devil characters" aren't typically devils, they're succubuses, a type of demon (and Issei is a Incubus, also a type of demon)

5hyguy - Feb 26

20 by FirelordZuko27 »»
Mar 9, 9:03 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.