Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 15, 2020 10:24 AM
Oct 2015
Hello Everyone. Im just a bored 22 years old who wants to make friends with people here in MAL. Just add me as a friend or let's talk here about anime and stuff~
Today i just finished watching Eden of East and Devil's line.
how about you guys?
and what kind of anime music do you listen?
Sep 15, 2020 1:41 PM
日野森雫

Apr 2019
hello! welcome to the mal community, hope you enjoy your stay! <3 feel free to hmu and be my friend, im always open!

ohh nice! eden of east and devil's line are both very great shows! & to answer the music question, i basically listen to all types lol! anyways! have a nice day :D

✧ forum set by the amazing, yashika-chwan <3 ✧
Sep 15, 2020 2:27 PM

Aug 2018
Welcome, enjoy your stay.

Sep 15, 2020 5:02 PM
Oct 2015
Hello guys!! Goodmorning from PH hahaha jwu
thanks for the repliess
im kinda old member of MAL but im not that really active in forum like this but i decided now to be active and make some weeb friends here in MAL.
Sep 15, 2020 5:04 PM
May 2020
I've been here a while, I just want friends!
Sep 15, 2020 5:07 PM
Oct 2015
Araberu said:
hello! welcome to the mal community, hope you enjoy your stay! <3 feel free to hmu and be my friend, im always open!

ohh nice! eden of east and devil's line are both very great shows! & to answer the music question, i basically listen to all types lol! anyways! have a nice day :D

Cool! me too I listen to any tyoe of music specially if its really catchy
nowadays im into bandori songs lmao because they are cute and catchy af
Sep 15, 2020 10:22 PM

Sep 2019
Hello Welcome lets be Friends and if you Wan't you Can Disscus any anime Evan if i Havent Seen it but hope you Injoy your Stay.
Sep 15, 2020 11:12 PM

Jun 2020
I currently watching Nami yo Kiitekure, since my college shas just started, I lost most of my time to watch anime :(
I love anime music that into my taste, no categorization or those things.
Anyways, enjoy your stay, or should I?

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."
ー キノの旅 ー
Sep 15, 2020 11:25 PM
Oct 2015
MochizukiTomoya said:
I currently watching Nami yo Kiitekure, since my college shas just started, I lost most of my time to watch anime :(
Woah :O Goodluck to you freshman year as a college I hope you find some good friends there. I know that feeling, for me btw i am a fresh graduate and when i was in college i have a hard time managing my time between hobbies and study but you will get use to it! Just don;t forget that anime is here to relieve your stress in real life but you need to manage your time as well
Sep 15, 2020 11:30 PM

Jun 2020
lanzel-senpai said:
MochizukiTomoya said:
Woah :O Goodluck to you freshman year as a college I hope you find some good friends there. I know that feeling, for me btw i am a fresh graduate and when i was in college i have a hard time managing my time between hobbies and study but you will get use to it! Just don;t forget that anime is here to relieve your stress in real life but you need to manage your time as well

Honestly I'm a 2nd year XD. sorry if my sentence looks like I'm a freshman. And yeah, I start loving anime cuz of my college friends.

ー キノの旅 ー
Sep 15, 2020 11:32 PM
Oct 2015
MochizukiTomoya said:
lanzel-senpai said:

Honestly I'm a 2nd year XD. sorry if my sentence looks like I'm a freshman. And yeah, I start loving anime cuz of my college friends.
[quote=MochizukiTomoya oh message=60723089]
lanzel-senpai said:
MochizukiTomoya said:

oh! I see isee. SO you just start loving anime this college? College life gets tougher each year so goodluck! Can I ask what course did you take?
Sep 15, 2020 11:34 PM
Oct 2015
dark_rhythm324 said:
Hello Welcome lets be Friends and if you Wan't you Can Disscus any anime Evan if i Havent Seen it but hope you Injoy your Stay.
hey thanks! I already accepted your friend request ^o^ I can see some fellow man of culture there eh, hentai enthusiast
Sep 15, 2020 11:35 PM

Jun 2020
lanzel-senpai said:
MochizukiTomoya said:

MochizukiTomoya said:

oh! I see isee. SO you just start loving anime this college? College life gets tougher each year so goodluck! Can I ask what course did you take?

I know it, I can feel it! :(
Sure, it's English Literature. Got a lot of theories and those old histories forced into my head lol.
MochizukiTomoyaSep 16, 2020 12:01 AM

ー キノの旅 ー
Sep 15, 2020 11:38 PM
Oct 2015

[/quote]
I know it, I can feel it! :(
Sure, it's English Literature. Got a lot of theories and those old history forced into my head lol.[/quote]
fuck. i DUNNO if I can even survive that course XDD But hey! You can do it!
Sep 16, 2020 12:02 AM

Jun 2020
lanzel-senpai said:

Thanks, mate. Gotta fight for it

ー キノの旅 ー
Sep 16, 2020 12:09 AM
Oct 2015
MochizukiTomoya said:
lanzel-senpai said:

Thanks, mate. Gotta fight for it
that's the spirit!
Sep 16, 2020 12:18 AM

Sep 2019
lanzel-senpai said:
dark_rhythm324 said:
hey thanks! I already accepted your friend request ^o^ I can see some fellow man of culture there eh, hentai enthusiast
ah You Seem like a person of Good intent don't worry i wont say anything that NSFW but i'll disccus any anime you want or anything Real life as well
Sep 16, 2020 12:34 AM
Oct 2015
dark_rhythm324 said:
lanzel-senpai said:
ah You Seem like a person of Good intent don't worry i wont say anything that NSFW but i'll disccus any anime you want or anything Real life as well
I already added you as friend here in MAL :))
Sep 16, 2020 2:58 AM

Aug 2017
welcome to mal, hope u enjoy ur stay mate
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 16, 2020 3:44 PM

Nov 2017
Hi Aye Lanzel, Welcome to MAL! have fun on the forums and enjoy ur stay =)
Sep 16, 2020 8:24 PM
Oct 2015
Thanks guys!! appreciate your replies here in this forum, can anyone recommend me some nice active and friendly club or discord channel?
Sep 17, 2020 7:14 AM
May 2019
Welcome to the forums. Hope you will have a good time.
Sep 17, 2020 7:33 AM
Oct 2015
Kowareta99 said:
Welcome to the forums. Hope you will have a good time.
Yes thank you!! And thanks for adding me as a friend here
Sep 26, 2020 1:29 PM

Apr 2017
Welcome to MAL! enjoy your time here!

"elles sont bien noires
les pensées des nuits blanches"

More topics from this board

» hihi!!

aniiaya - Apr 25

7 by MeguSae38 »»
Yesterday, 2:40 AM

» Hello everyone!

Palash_6 - Apr 24

29 by Palash_6 »»
Apr 25, 8:24 AM

» introduce my activity

loligoth666 - Apr 22

10 by loligoth666 »»
Apr 25, 8:06 AM

» Hi everyone

fdasfdsadsa - Apr 23

5 by YanYan »»
Apr 25, 7:48 AM

» no longer lurking, always happy to befriend somebody!

not-perfect - Apr 23

12 by YanYan »»
Apr 25, 7:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.