New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 » ... Last »
May 12, 2019 11:54 PM
Jul 2018
Kiana_Kaslana said:
AbuHumaid said:
Vote: aa-dono

It's gambling at this point, either of them can be scum.

Gambling? Weren’t you super sure that aadono was scum yesterday? So sure that you thought I could be lost wolf with her. Then a little thread change and you flip. What gives?
She felt genuine.
May 12, 2019 11:55 PM

Jan 2019
damn. It’s hard to argue against that.

After she flips scum I hope you forgive me for being fooled by her in hood chat then.
May 12, 2019 11:56 PM

Jan 2019
Like a little bit of sweet talk from dono and you threw your whole case... everyone threw their cases on her from yesterday out the window, that’s how powerful she is
May 12, 2019 11:59 PM

Jan 2019
Just bear in mind and note the fact that she had one full day (24 hours) to plan, calculate and deliberate over her response
May 13, 2019 12:09 AM

Sep 2016
Phase change is at 12 pm for me, I should be up by then to change my vote if need be.

Abu frequently changing his vote is kinda townie.

Kind of sucks that awa is sick. (Feel better!)
But also sucks in the way that her lack of posting could just be a way of avoiding spewing her buddy.

The reason why awa lying about her role makes no sense is because if she lied about it, she did it at a time when she and Kiana weren't in a dichotomy, during night 1, I'm presuming. If it ever came out in the open, that'd be a scum claim. It was suicidal at a time there was no need to be suicidal.
Kiana lying about what awa claimed makes more sense, due to timing. Either Kiana is town, or she's dead scum walking. At this point, whichever the scum is between them is aiming for damage control - as little spew as possible, and lynching the other player first. So lying about someone's claim, and incriminating them by having another player counterclaim them, is one way of doing that.

Would be nice for everyone to check in, just to confirm that awa isn't lying about her watcher claim.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
May 13, 2019 12:15 AM

Jan 2019
RE said:
Phase change is at 12 pm for me, I should be up by then to change my vote if need be.

But also sucks in the way that her lack of posting could just be a way of avoiding spewing her buddy.

The reason why awa lying about her role makes no sense is because if she lied about it, she did it at a time when she and Kiana weren't in a dichotomy, during night 1, I'm presuming. If it ever came out in the open, that'd be a scum claim. It was suicidal at a time there was no need to be suicidal.
Kiana lying about what awa claimed makes more sense, due to timing. Either Kiana is town, or she's dead scum walking. At this point, whichever the scum is between them is aiming for damage control - as little spew as possible, and lynching the other player first. So lying about someone's claim, and incriminating them by having another player counterclaim them, is one way of doing that.

Would be nice for everyone to check in, just to confirm that awa isn't lying about her watcher claim.

You’re wrong.

1) awa lying about her role makes sense, it would not come out in the open because it is in a private chat. And she scammed my trust, so I will always believe her and be on her side, except a 1v1 like this
2) kiana lying about what awa claimed makes no sense. Look at the timing instead, and the number of votes on aadono at the point I outed it, She already is going to be lynched, there’s no need to put myself in more unnecessary danger here if I was scum.

3) I still think it’s a weird coincidence that Abu of all people counter claimed aadono’s fakeclaim.
May 13, 2019 12:16 AM

Jan 2019
like if you want to scold me for making town mistakes fine, but calling me scum because of stuff like that is just shallow thinking
May 13, 2019 12:19 AM

Jan 2019
Just look at who’s trying to solve the game? Aadono or me? Of course it’s me. Lol
May 13, 2019 12:23 AM

Sep 2016
Kiana_Kaslana said:
3) I still think it’s a weird coincidence that Abu of all people counter claimed aadono’s fakeclaim.
Yeah, me too.

2 is a fair point.

I'll think it over in the morning.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
May 13, 2019 12:31 AM

Jan 2019
RE said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:
Yeah, me too.

2 is a fair point.

I'll think it over in the morning.

Ok but please support kiana by voting aadono the pied piper
May 13, 2019 12:31 AM

Jan 2019
The charming seductress
May 13, 2019 12:33 AM

Jan 2019
Please don’t leave your vote on Kiana overnight like logic did
May 13, 2019 2:20 AM

Jul 2009
I had few questions in mind [at Abu too] but I have considered if this is all show. Logically there is no reason to lie but indeed someone is lying.

What Kiana wins if she lies what dono wins if she lies
Answer of both is time buuut so little time that is hardly worth it.

So if one is LB and the other is group scum I see profit in doing spectacle as this one - group scum bites the rope in flashy manner LB gets insta confirmed.

It's really the only route that makes sense.
May 13, 2019 2:28 AM

Jul 2009
RE said:

Agreed, at that point there was no need to lie about role whatsoever. That said now recall Kiana said dono claimed to townish role, but watcher is not less townish than jailer [no one is townish really] so don't get why lie about having jailer when you have watcher before it's confirmed the train she's on is checked.
May 13, 2019 4:07 AM

Aug 2012
Kiana lied to you guys multiple times, didn't reveal the whole chat, conveniently miss the part where I said I don't believe in swearing, and she's believable lol.

Ok, I don't do AtE.

I'll just repeat for the last time: I never claimed jailkeeper.
Before you guys cc-ed, you should have waited for me to come and said something about it. I clearly said I was sick and that I'll get back to the thread, so why would abu counter without waiting is beyond me.

Even after I reveal the chat, instead of saying I lied about it, she already agreed that it was true. She made up her own points on what I lied about when I haven't lied about anything.
Even the points about abu being TMI was my point, not hers.

The one who changes their story is not me but well, if town doesn't see it, I don't know how to make you see it anyway.

I'll be here before phase change if you have any questions, but I have a life and I need my sleep.

May 13, 2019 4:16 AM

Jan 2014
@RE how is this towny... Kiana is fighting for her life, in a 1v1 where it doesn't even mAtteer...
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
May 13, 2019 4:31 AM

Dec 2013
Tbf kiana I doubt she expected you would out her claim, which is the issue here for her lol. I still find it very hard to vote awa over kiana it makes no sense

May 13, 2019 4:32 AM

Dec 2013
What's the vote count?

May 13, 2019 4:47 AM

Dec 2013
What is this arguement that an awa lynch makes more sense than kiana. For all we know either of them could be lieing, but it seems more likely that kiana is the liar.

May 13, 2019 4:48 AM

Jan 2014
Things against Kiana

1. Adamant on awa being townie even after my claim
2. Fighting for her life in a way that feels over the top

Things against Abu
1. Convienently clams jailkeeper to CC a claim that wasn't even confirmed yet, feels pre-planned
2. Immediatly tries to put out thoughts on Mishu out of complete nowhere...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 13, 2019 4:52 AM

Jan 2019
_Wisp said:
Things against Kiana

1. Adamant on awa being townie even after my claim
2. Fighting for her life in a way that feels over the top

Things against Abu
1. Convienently clams jailkeeper to CC a claim that wasn't even confirmed yet, feels pre-planned
2. Immediatly tries to put out thoughts on Mishu out of complete nowhere...

Lol, how do you expect me to beat aadono in a battle of wit? I can’t.

But I just want to win, just humor me for a day please?
May 13, 2019 4:54 AM

Jan 2019
Shinichi-Kun said:
What is this arguement that an awa lynch makes more sense than kiana. For all we know either of them could be lieing, but it seems more likely that kiana is the liar.

Why would I lie? Because aadono is more calm and calculated than me?

I had the chance to be conftown but aadono can just snatch it away because she said a few words, don’t you think town in my position would be freaked out here?
May 13, 2019 4:55 AM

Jan 2019
_Wisp said:
@RE how is this towny... Kiana is fighting for her life, in a 1v1 where it doesn't even mAtteer...

It matters to me.
May 13, 2019 4:59 AM

Jan 2019
The reason I outed was because if aadono is scum logically scum already know my role so there’s no reason to keep it secret.

It doesn’t benefit me at all if I were scum to claim it, only town, you guys should listen to me and not the evil trickster medusa aadono. Even though she’s very convincing. She’s scum and guilty.
May 13, 2019 5:07 AM

Jan 2019
I feel like if I didn’t know my own alignment here I would vote me instead of aadono too cos she’s just that persuasive

But please trust me and believe me, aadono is scum

She even claimed it herself, she didn’t swear that she wasn’t scum... even though I told her to swear, it’s the same as zymf saying “we killed blue team this turn so the alliance technically isn’t broken”... well she kept her end of the bargain... but she’s scum... it’s right there
May 13, 2019 5:10 AM

Aug 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
Tbf kiana I doubt she expected you would out her claim, which is the issue here for her lol. I still find it very hard to vote awa over kiana it makes no sense
I don't have a big issue about her outing my role (I mean, it's not a very nice move to out someone's role without asking first). But it makes sense. What pings me is that she lied about my claim, and continue to do so. Which means, it's not a mistake. It's a deliberate attempt at making the actual jailkeeper cc-ed.

Kiana_Kaslana said:
The reason I outed was because if aadono is scum logically scum already know my role so there’s no reason to keep it secret.

It doesn’t benefit me at all if I were scum to claim it, only town, you guys should listen to me and not the evil trickster medusa aadono. Even though she’s very convincing. She’s scum and guilty.
The only reason you think I'm "very" convincing is because you know I'm telling the truth.

May 13, 2019 5:12 AM

Jan 2010
Mishukax said:
LucianRoy said:
Could you at least give a run-down of your current reads?

I don't want Jamie to be replaced so I want something to happen with her. I grateful to Phraze for taking a step.

logic340 I have to put in neutral right now, people are divided on him so that makes me feel better.

People are also divided on Abu but I townread him. #171 is exactly my kind of post. I had to take note of it. It's a very simple input of large-perspective thinking and Abu just states what he believes and doesn't feel the need to go into details.

aa-dono is slightly hard to read and it has been like that in other games for me. I still don't like the focus on me right when she started posting.

ironace and Kiiruma are both the same person in my memory. I suppose I can associate ironace with Shinichi because I was asked about them before in #384.

Speaking of Shin I would like a chat with him, I feel like I'm really missing that. He has scumleaned me (?) so @Shinichi-kun do you think any of the people who switched to Eyeh are scum material? Thinking of Lucian-Abu-logic here. I have to think there is at least (and probably at most) one person who is, and I'd have to debate between Lucian and logic. Secondly, do you think the whole discussion about trains is redundant? I know it's a common topic in mafia games, but even in the case of my train (which was more of something on equal footing with the initial votes on logic than a train imo), logic said it formed quickly in #230.

Phraze is a town lean? Has been more of a plaything for everyone than someone who has received support from the shadows. That's not very telling but it's a good impression.

Kiana is also a town lean, the way they defended me doesn't seem scum at all since there wasn't much ground in their comments for me to agree with them, they just flat-out said their opinion about me without directly involving me.

yurkin and Lucian are two I'm very wary of (they push the game forward, but I have a hard time keeping up with what they're advancing. I'm giving them a temporary "okay," not in the sense that I scumread them by default, but rather that they basically feel like direct opponents right now with how they've been pushing me and I feel like this has to be solved.

Not sure about Wisp, he probably has a similar relationship to me as yurkin and Lucian, but it doesn't feel exactly the same, as I don't remember him pinging me directly much.

I don't vote for Eyeh right now because when someone pointed out that the train was too easy, they got criticized for not giving an additional reason, even though people have said in the past that the PHRAZE train was too easy also without giving an additional reason. I think both trains built fast, and I don't think any were "easy" or whatever that means, especially Phraze's train which had constant opposition even though it didn't look like it from the votes. But anyway, Eyeh's vote to which I reacted with "oh boy" really was a oh boy moment. Was the vote really scummy, I don't know: it was called an "opportunistic vote rehashing an old reason" but I think Eyeh was just backreading so it didn't seem bad to me for that reason? I may agree if you say his vote was weak though, because I wouldn't vote someone who constantly brings up the Lost Rabbit, but even then, that's what the whole Phraze train was based on from what I understand, so you can't say Eyeh was sticking out like a sore thumb. Also, not quite related, but I feel like Eyeh is new to mafia? I have no idea how I should interpret his tone, he seems about a thousand times more confident than me, but not in the Lucian way, and more in the careless happy-go-lucky way. I should learn from him lol

Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 13, 2019 5:12 AM

Jan 2019
aa-dono said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
I don't have a big issue about her outing my role (I mean, it's not a very nice move to out someone's role without asking first). But it makes sense. What pings me is that she lied about my claim, and continue to do so. Which means, it's not a mistake. It's a deliberate attempt at making the actual jailkeeper cc-ed.

Kiana_Kaslana said:

The only reason you think I'm "very" convincing is because you know I'm telling the truth.

No you’re not, you’re lying through your teeth and the sneaky part is that you’re making me seem I’m THE ONE who’s lying!! Like wow that must be a superpower or something
May 13, 2019 5:13 AM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
Kiana sounds fake and i don't know if i have ever seen this much spew.
@kiana_kaslana reads before you die if you are town.
Especially on the people who aren't posting as much.
Stop the spew and do something helpful for town before you die
@kiana_kaslana you didn't do what i asked before i went to bed?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 13, 2019 5:15 AM

Jan 2019
@the town,
when I outed aadono I was expecting her to flail and antispew her team and give us more info on who her team was. I DID NOT expect to end up in such a tough fight, which I might in fact lose. If I knew better I would have played this differently. But I guess it’s too late. If you guys want the correct answer, look beyond what aadono said, read the events before that, it would make it clear that I am town and aadono is just trying her best to kill me before she goes down.

Jan 2019
logic340 said:
logic340 said:

I did. Go read the posts i made

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
Mishukax said:

I don't vote for Eyeh right now because when someone pointed out that the train was too easy, they got criticized for not giving an additional reason, even though people have said in the past that the PHRAZE train was too easy also without giving an additional reason. I think both trains built fast, and I don't think any were "easy" or whatever that means, especially Phraze's train which had constant opposition even though it didn't look like it from the votes. But anyway, Eyeh's vote to which I reacted with "oh boy" really was a oh boy moment. Was the vote really scummy, I don't know: it was called an "opportunistic vote rehashing an old reason" but I think Eyeh was just backreading so it didn't seem bad to me for that reason? I may agree if you say his vote was weak though, because I wouldn't vote someone who constantly brings up the Lost Rabbit, but even then, that's what the whole Phraze train was based on from what I understand, so you can't say Eyeh was sticking out like a sore thumb. Also, not quite related, but I feel like Eyeh is new to mafia? I have no idea how I should interpret his tone, he seems about a thousand times more confident than me, but not in the Lucian way, and more in the careless happy-go-lucky way. I should learn from him lol

I don't like that Mishu's not voting, seems like he's trying to hide his tracks, but I don't think there's anything wrong with his views here. Except the part about Eyeh being new.

May 13, 2019 5:17 AM

Jan 2019
logic340 said:
logic340 said:

Ok I know I made a lot of posts so I will just repost what I said, scum are on my wagon and they are helping aadono survive. Count on that and bank them in, just hunt on my wagon if I die.
May 13, 2019 5:19 AM

Jan 2019
@logic340

Scum know that aadono have a chance to survive here instead of me, now that she’s back in the game and can save her slot. So, look at the people who are trying to pull a fast one, despite it being obvious that I’m town and doing my best here. Look at those with a bad progression or thought process who just want to save aadono (and eyeh probably)
May 13, 2019 5:20 AM

Aug 2012
ironace said:
RE said:
So you're not clear, the one person whose alignment you should be definitely sure of, but Logic and Abu are always town. Question mark.

I think Abu is scum. The last scum, in fact. So that would make Kiiruma town. Oops.

Well, I do have a tinfoil theory that Wisp is the lost wolf who may be lying about there being scum between aa-dono and Kiana, but I think aa-dono's silence speaks for itself.

too much paranoi aint always good xd
i have my own reasoning for voting aa-dono, but in the end, its cause ive decided to trust abu
And what reasoning is that?

May 13, 2019 5:21 AM

Jan 2019
Honestly it’d be better if you guys just lynched dono instead of me, they certainly won’t expect it, just like they didn’t expect eyeh bomb to die (I didn’t either, but lol), it’ll make it super easy to find last scum
May 13, 2019 5:21 AM

Jan 2019
Aaaaahhhhhh aadono just stop posting and flip over and die why do you have to torture me like this ;-;
May 13, 2019 5:22 AM

Jan 2019
You’ll die anyway after I flip town and you know it why are you still fighting meeeeeeee
May 13, 2019 5:23 AM

Aug 2012
_Wisp said:
also awa is not the person to freeze regardless of anything, so I find that insulting that you think her silence speaks for herself when she clearly stated she was not feeling well
I am actually touched by this.

May 13, 2019 5:24 AM

Aug 2012
AbuHumaid said:
I jailed Awa last night.
You knew I was scumread by everyone. If I was scum, why would I make the NK? What would you get by targeting me?

May 13, 2019 5:30 AM

Jan 2019
Tfw the jailkeeper cc jails the fake jailkeeper
May 13, 2019 5:31 AM

Jan 2019
this is so wrong on so many levels

@town who thinks I am lying

You think I made this up???????
May 13, 2019 5:32 AM

Aug 2012
Another exhibit of setting up mislynches:
Kiana_Kaslana said:
but now wisp did the sensor and she’s confscum from my POV (unless wisp is lying, then we must lynch him!!)

Kiana_Kaslana said:
ironace said:
jail keeper would be a good egg for the scum to take away from town.
@kiana_kaslana how did she convince you?

she was very convincing
Also, this basically says you have no reason to townread me.

May 13, 2019 5:33 AM

Jan 2019
aa-dono said:
Another exhibit of setting up mislynches:
Kiana_Kaslana said:
but now wisp did the sensor and she’s confscum from my POV (unless wisp is lying, then we must lynch him!!)

Kiana_Kaslana said:

she was very convincing
Also, this basically says you have no reason to townread me.

thanks for that, hindsight is 20/20
May 13, 2019 5:34 AM

Jan 2014
*grabs popcorn*
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 13, 2019 5:35 AM

Jan 2019
thanks for telling me that I shouldn’t have wrongly townread you, now I know how it’s like when people said “it was obvious tht zymf was going to scam you”, I guess I should have been more carefully then
May 13, 2019 5:35 AM

Jan 2019
_Wisp said:
*grabs popcorn*

Vote aadono and I’ll give you a years supply of popcorn
May 13, 2019 5:36 AM

Jul 2009
Mhmm fighting too hard
May 13, 2019 5:37 AM

Aug 2012
Kiiruma said:
Literally everything they've said has been town motivated in comparison to Aa-dono.
Elaborate.

Edit: quote bubble

May 13, 2019 5:37 AM

Jan 2019
Like aadono doesn’t even care about the game any more, she knows she will die after I flip town, her posts are so dead and cold and grim, but here I’m trying to fight for my life because I don’t want town to make the wrong decision and lose a valuable conf town....
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.