Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
High School DxD (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
May 8, 2018 11:17 AM

Sep 2015
What the title says. No, I'm not trying to say that a femboy/trap MUST be gay. I'm just asking IF Gasper Vladi is gay. I'm a feminine gay dude myself, and I'm looking for a character to relate to in those ways.
May 9, 2018 11:17 AM
Dec 2017
Yes, Gasper Vladi is gay. To me, if you do gay things, then you must be gay. Or at least bisexual or queer.

Totally off subject, But I know a guy who literally sucks d*ck but does not consider himself gay. Like wtf! LGBTQ politics can be tough.
May 9, 2018 1:01 PM

Sep 2015
TheKoopaKing said:
Yes, Gasper Vladi is gay. To me, if you do gay things, then you must be gay. Or at least bisexual or queer.

Totally off subject, But I know a guy who literally sucks d*ck but does not consider himself gay. Like wtf! LGBTQ politics can be tough.

Please define what you consider to be "gay things"?
May 9, 2018 1:07 PM
Aug 2016
Ummm, if I remember correctly, the light novel never said such thing.

A light novel spoiler about Kiba.
May 10, 2018 10:58 AM
Dec 2017
KurvosVicky said:

Hmm, what I consider is gay, may not be what others consider to be gay. And just because someone does something I think is gay, doesn't actually mean that they're gay. ^_^
May 10, 2018 11:27 AM

Sep 2015
TheKoopaKing said:
KurvosVicky said:

Hmm, what I consider is gay, may not be what others consider to be gay. And just because someone does something I think is gay, doesn't actually mean that they're gay. ^_^

That's not what I asked. What do you consider "gay things" that Gasper Vladi does? I want you to tell me.
May 11, 2018 2:22 PM
Aug 2016
Gasper Vladi by no means is a gay boy. If he likes guys too, then he is bisexual, because he definetely likes girls.
May 11, 2018 2:56 PM

Sep 2015
DarthKaius said:
Gasper Vladi by no means is a gay boy. If he likes guys too, then he is bisexual, because he definetely likes girls.

Do you have any evidence of him liking girls in that way? I have tried to look for evidence, but couldn't find anything.
Dec 24, 2018 12:10 AM
Dec 2018
So is Gasper gay or nah
Jan 21, 2019 8:36 PM
Jan 2019
he is not gay, if I'm not mistaken,rias even commented that he only dresses anyway, it's a question of having that talk about what to do with the women of the harem that issei-kun quotes. And I'm sorry if you have any errors, I'm Brazilian.
Mar 13, 2019 5:46 PM
Apr 2018
Gasper is not gay. Just because a guy likes to cross dress doesn't mean he is gay. Gasper even says he only does it because he thinks he just looks cuter that way. He has never said or done anything gay. He just prefers to dress cuter, but he doesn't ever mention the fact of ever wanting to be entirely feminine or doing anything gay.
Jan 17, 2021 4:07 AM
Jan 2021
i personally think that gasper is an asexual crossdresser but that is my opinion
Dec 28, 2022 4:30 PM
Dec 2022
Lepup__ said:
he is not gay, if I'm not mistaken,rias even commented that he only dresses anyway, it's a question of having that talk about what to do with the women of the harem that issei-kun quotes. And I'm sorry if you have any errors, I'm Brazilian.

No Rias wasn’t talking about his sexuality she said that even though he dresses like a girl he is most definitely a guy. She wasn’t referring to his sexuality at all.
Dec 28, 2022 4:39 PM
Dec 2022
SpecGaspy said:
Gasper is not gay. Just because a guy likes to cross dress doesn't mean he is gay. Gasper even says he only does it because he thinks he just looks cuter that way. He has never said or done anything gay. He just prefers to dress cuter, but he doesn't ever mention the fact of ever wanting to be entirely feminine or doing anything gay.

You can’t actually prove he isn’t gay not only that but there is no proof nor evidence to suggest he’s straight. Yes there is little to say he’s gay but there’s more evidence for him to be gay than there is to be straight. An example is when Issie and gasper was in the open shower (I’m talking about the place where people go to bath together rather than full nude in their own home) Issie asks Gasper why he doesn’t take the towel that’s covering his chest off because they are both guys to which no reply then Issie tries with force but Gasper acts more like a woman would react in the sense that he doesn’t want to be exposed but why not if they are both guys? Or does Gasper feel attraction and therefore hides his body? There are many things that could be said or poked at but I’m sure there’s a simple answer to it. The point is there’s more evidence to suggest that he’s gay than he is straight. (Also you can’t really make the argument that he doesn’t do it because he doesn’t want to be gay since it’s a common thing to do and secondly if he’s ironically considering that gay then he would consider dressing cuter as even gayer. So, if you are going to use that then it’s a losing arguement).
Suiiiiii12345678Dec 28, 2022 4:43 PM

More topics from this board

» If Netflix announced they are doing a western live action adaptation of highschool dxd what will be your reaction to it?

Waifuexpert69 - May 6

39 by Zedlin »»
May 12, 6:57 PM

» Will they adapt the sequel LN (Shin High School DxD)?

JustSomeone15 - May 3

6 by Gantz-613 »»
May 6, 2:39 AM

Poll: » Highschool DxD Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 12, 2012

175 by kagamiiin »»
May 5, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Highschool DxD Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 5, 2012

271 by kagamiiin »»
May 5, 12:34 PM

» How old is Koneko? Does she have the same age as Asia?

JustSomeone15 - Apr 13

2 by shah7398 »»
May 4, 11:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.