Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 30, 2018 5:01 PM

May 2012
The MC has really been getting on my nerves last volume with the "i'm just a half-baked apprentice chef" bro you just saw people eating shit tasting stew like 10 days ago why did the author suddenly decide to make him such a pussy, he knows that his food is actually something edible and good why all this whimpy nonsense.

And here on volume 4 again with the "money will make people depraved i don't want them to make more" .... do you really come from modern day japan man? money makes everyone just instantly want to rape and stop doing work? fuck bro the author really, really gets on my fucking nerves.

I still like the story though even with the MCs personality being so whimpy and his views on the world being so stupid, anyways i hope his relationship with Ai Fa advances but here again the author is just feeding us shit, i can understand that a bit better though he is scared that he will suddenly disappear like what happened to him in Japan so i guess it makes a little more sense but still i hope he makes his resolve to be with her soon if I have to keep seeing him be a bitch for 10 more volumes for that reason ....

But then again the MC is so fucking retarded what's the point of him being from a restaurant when he seems like he's never served people food before? "ohhh no they won't like it i can't serve this" that's the only bullshit he spouts ... really man i get angry reading this at times.
Altay545Mar 30, 2018 7:51 PM

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.
May 8, 2018 2:06 AM

Jun 2012
It's nice that his pallettes are making it into the city now. Though I'd like it better if there's more people who would be intrigued by his origins and more conflicts would arise from the locals of the city.

And also, the harem part is getting more sad. He ain't trying to take Ai Fa and anyone else but he's not rejecting Vena or Leina seriously either. What a generic MC.

And I think its about time to put an end to the Tsun Clan's depravity before the story journeys to another continent.
May 8, 2018 2:27 AM

May 2012
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:
It's nice that his pallettes are making it into the city now. Though I'd like it better if there's more people who would be intrigued by his origins and more conflicts would arise from the locals of the city.

And also, the harem part is getting more sad. He ain't trying to take Ai Fa and anyone else but he's not rejecting Vena or Leina seriously either. What a generic MC.

And I think its about time to put an end to the Tsun Clan's depravity before the story journeys to another continent.

Perfect way to put it he's just really generic ... i was hoping for a Souma kind of MC from this lol, but he did reject Leina didn't he ? when she was in that room with him during the party he said he couldnt be with her.
With Vena he does need to grow a pair and just tell her no.

Well they're doing that next volume i think so let's hope we stop caring about the Tsun clan stuff soon so that the story can move along.

Here hoping the MC actually gets a personality later on.

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.
May 8, 2018 3:46 AM

Jun 2012
Altay545 said:
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:

Perfect way to put it he's just really generic ... i was hoping for a Souma kind of MC from this lol, but he did reject Leina didn't he ? when she was in that room with him during the party he said he couldnt be with her.
With Vena he does need to grow a pair and just tell her no.

Well they're doing that next volume i think so let's hope we stop caring about the Tsun clan stuff soon so that the story can move along.

Here hoping the MC actually gets a personality later on.
nah, he only said he wouldn't take Leina as a bride due to his notion that he might disappear randomly. But he hasn't grown a pair yet to wholeheartedly dumped Leina face to face on her, thats how I see it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Ryouridou Volume 3 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - May 1, 2018

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
May 1, 2018 5:23 PM

Poll: » Isekai Ryouridou Volume 1 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Feb 21, 2016

0 by -Karoshi- »»
Feb 21, 2016 9:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.