Forums

Normal Game v1: Mostly Seinen Mafia | GAME OVER - Web of Lies

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
Sep 10, 2017 9:18 PM

Jan 2016
Phraze said:
I'm advancing the game well enough without my vote ty. besides, pressure on Abu is wasted while pressure on u is not. this is why I rvs Logic most of the time lol
You think that pressuring me is entertaining?

Lastwhisper said:
And if RE is scum why not place ur vote there, what are you holding ur vote for?
This, this, this.

I'm trying to poke people who are not voting even though they are scumreading other players because it may be scum trying to pressure people without committing to their vote.

Sep 10, 2017 9:21 PM

Jan 2016
@RE1031 - what was your objective in questioning me about my read on CP or Abu? How does my reply help you solve the game or provide you with more insight into my alignment?
Sep 10, 2017 9:24 PM

Jan 2016
I don't think that RE/Phraze are scumbuddies together.

@Gruffin where are you at with regards to the gamestate right now? What are your reads?
Sep 10, 2017 9:25 PM

May 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
I'll see how much homework I can get done, and then I'll try to pop back in and answer this, but most likely this wont get answered till tmr around 11-12pm. Just keep pinging me lol
Can do.
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Pretty straight fowad town kit, at least from the previous games I've played with her. I think we will know her true colors once the water starts to boil, so to speak.

TBF, I am going to try and reread once more before I go to sleep night, given that I pretty much missed the entire first day <.<
I'm noticing the down-to-earth tone she usually has too, but eh I think I'd rather have more than just tone when reading her. What do you think of her reads in 87? Do they sound legit?
Sep 10, 2017 9:27 PM

Jan 2016
Ruu said:

wth is this Bell, who does that? trying to get NK is a silly move cause once you die the fun is over. This looks fake to me.
As someone who often plays in 2+ or more ongoing games, I play to get NK'd as quickly as possible because I can dedicate my time in my other games. Plus, school and all that. Getting NK'd early is also a badge of honor, because it shows that the scum are afraid of you.

(inb4 the scum never NK me at all this game)

If you think it's fake, then why isn't your vote on me/why aren't you pressuring me?
Sep 10, 2017 9:29 PM

Aug 2013
Gruffin said:

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Pretty straight fowad town kit, at least from the previous games I've played with her. I think we will know her true colors once the water starts to boil, so to speak.

TBF, I am going to try and reread once more before I go to sleep night, given that I pretty much missed the entire first day <.<
I'm noticing the down-to-earth tone she usually has too, but eh I think I'd rather have more than just tone when reading her. What do you think of her reads in 87? Do they sound legit?
Again to be fair, we don't have much more to go on. There really isn't anything happening to force Kit to play one way or another. I don't think her clearer tells will show up till later.

They are weak, but they are day 1 reads. I am doing way worse, at least in regrauds to reads.

Ruu's behavior is very Ruu like, which isn't goo for her (again, sorry ruu).
You are asking questions which of course you are, its day one, and very NAI for you.
Sadly I haven't been paying any attention to Roz except that they make people nervous.

Sep 10, 2017 9:30 PM

Jul 2009
Crossbell said:
yurkin said:
And im having trouble understanding what you do not understand there cross.

OK, so, in 209, you quote Gruffin's posts, and then respond to it on the bottom. My question is, what exactly are you responding to?

And you are voting Gruffin while responding to her posts. Is your vote on Gruffin RVS or do you have reasoning as to why you are scumreading her?

The structure of that post confuses me mainly.

Look what common there is in the quoted posts, one of which is abu's #43. Both gruff's quotes explain why she likes that certain abu post, so i added the said abu post #43 as a reference below here owns. And pointed out what is wrong situationaly for that abu post to be liked in any way.

It was my 1st post in the game from where i did a catch-up with the game. Ofc its rvs.

Side: note i have not read the new posts, since i left yesterday, i'll do it later today~
Sep 10, 2017 9:31 PM

Jan 2016
Oh never mind Ruu IS voting me.

I'm an idiot, playing mafia past midnight will do that to you.
Sep 10, 2017 9:33 PM

Aug 2013
Crossbell said:
As someone who often plays in 2+ or more ongoing games, I play to get NK'd as quickly as possible because I can dedicate my time in my other games. Plus, school and all that. Getting NK'd early is also a badge of honor, because it shows that the scum are afraid of you.

If you think it's fake, then why isn't your vote on me/why aren't you pressuring me?

Not to butt in where I don't belong, but if you are just going to try and get killed as quickly as possible with out that being your wincon, why join the game at all? You could be playing those games now, instead of focusing on trying to get killed as soon as possible.

Not that I think its fake, I have played plenty of games where I tried to get NK for various reasons, I just think that is a lame and antitown/antigame way of playing.

edit/: Rather, I feel like the excuse is lame, not that I don't think that it's not a valid way to play. Sorry for that.
Oyasumi_RosieSep 10, 2017 9:36 PM

Sep 10, 2017 9:36 PM

Jan 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Crossbell said:

Not to butt in where I don't belong, but if you are just going to try and get killed as quickly as possible with out that being your wincon, why join the game at all? You could be playing those games now, instead of focusing on trying to get killed as soon as possible.

Not that I think its fake, I have played plenty of games where I tried to get NK for various reasons, I just think that is a lame and antitown/antigame way of playing.
You think playing the game to be NK'd is playing against my win condition?

As town, I play the game to catch all the scum and solve the game. Solving a game and working a game out is one of my greatest pleasures and the reason why I keep playing. When I'm right, and lynch scum, the scum don't want me to lynch their scumbuddies, so they NK me.

Does this make sense? It's not a antitown/antigame way of playing at all, it's a natural byproduct of solving.
Sep 10, 2017 9:36 PM

Dec 2014
My lunch break is in about an hour. Even though I have a slight scum lean on Ruu, I'm gonna play the devil's advocate here and white knight Ruu. I'll iso her posts and look for town markers. Why am I doing this? Her wagon initially felt justified but the lack of a strong counter wagon smells extremely fishy to me. Any objections?

If not, expect a post of me explaining why Ruu is town in about 1.5 hrs.
Sep 10, 2017 9:38 PM

Jan 2016
yurkin said:
Crossbell said:

OK, so, in 209, you quote Gruffin's posts, and then respond to it on the bottom. My question is, what exactly are you responding to?

And you are voting Gruffin while responding to her posts. Is your vote on Gruffin RVS or do you have reasoning as to why you are scumreading her?

The structure of that post confuses me mainly.

Look what common there is in the quoted posts, one of which is abu's #43. Both gruff's quotes explain why she likes that certain abu post, so i added the said abu post #43 as a reference below here owns. And pointed out what is wrong situationaly for that abu post to be liked in any way.

It was my 1st post in the game from where i did a catch-up with the game. Ofc its rvs.

Side: note i have not read the new posts, since i left yesterday, i'll do it later today~
Sorry for being naggy, but what exactly do you mean by the bolded here? Can you explain it in more precise English? "Both of Gruffin's quotes explains why she likes those AbuHumaid posts, so I added the AbuHumaid post as a reference below and pointed out what was wrong from it" is what I am getting out of you but it doesn't make /that/ much sense to me?
Sep 10, 2017 9:39 PM

May 2012
Crossbell said:

@Gruffin where are you at with regards to the gamestate right now? What are your reads?
Here's where I'm at:

Townread: {Abu}
Townish: {Cross/Purity/Phraze/RE?/Ruu?}
Neutral: {Kit/Last/Yurkin/Dono/Phraze}
Null: {Albert/Rosie/Karote/roz/Floofs}

If you need me to explain a specific read, feel free to ask.
Sep 10, 2017 9:40 PM

Dec 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
My lunch break is in about an hour. Even though I have a slight scum lean on Ruu, I'm gonna play the devil's advocate here and white knight Ruu. I'll iso her posts and look for town markers. Why am I doing this? Her wagon initially felt justified but the lack of a strong counter wagon smells extremely fishy to me. Any objections?

Also it's on mobile so it may sound weak initially. When I reach home in abt 6 hours, I'll make sure it's good.
Sep 10, 2017 9:41 PM

Jan 2016
Okay, fully caught up.

I am going to summarize my reads and then go to bed, then be around fully tomorrow.

I shouldn't mafia when I'm in school, or else I post at weird hours like these.
Sep 10, 2017 9:42 PM

Aug 2013
Crossbell said:

As town, I play the game to catch all the scum and solve the game. Solving a game and working a game out is one of my greatest pleasures and the reason why I keep playing. When I'm right, and lynch scum, the scum don't want me to lynch their scumbuddies, so they NK me.

Does this make sense? It's not a antitown/antigame way of playing at all, it's a natural byproduct of solving.

So what if you are wrong, and scum NKs you to throw us off their trail? Then all you have done is successfully lead us down the wrong path, causing town to lose. its anti town, because we lose a town which wouldn't be helpful at all, and its anti game because your reason for doing so is because "you have better things to do" (IE other games you are playing now)

If it was truely a natural by product of solving the game, then we would be talking about this after you already been killed, not before. While I know you are a good player, we should at least wait until you give mafia a reason to kill you before you try and get killed.

Sep 10, 2017 9:43 PM

Jan 2016
Gruffin said:
Crossbell said:

Here's where I'm at:

Explain why you think I'm town here? I don't think my play has been particularly impressive this game, though most of that has to do with hanging out with friends this weekend over being hunched over my computer screen, being an introverted student :P

You don't have any scumreads?
Sep 10, 2017 9:44 PM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:

This is why my vote is on Ruu though. Naturally, having a counter wagon means that someone's trying to protect her. But it's been a while, and there hasn't been one. And no one is pushing for a counter. It's like people are trying to avoid the train from getting bigger.

Sep 10, 2017 9:46 PM

Dec 2014
Gruffin said:
Crossbell said:

Here's where I'm at:

The most interesting thing here is no scum read. Like really? No one strikes you as suspicious?
Sep 10, 2017 9:47 PM

Jan 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Crossbell said:

So what if you are wrong, and scum NKs you to throw us off their trail? Then all you have done is successfully lead us down the wrong path, causing town to lose. its anti town, because we lose a town which wouldn't be helpful at all, and its anti game because your reason for doing so is because "you have better things to do" (IE other games you are playing now)

If it was truely a natural by product of solving the game, then we would be talking about this after you already been killed, not before. While I know you are a good player, we should at least wait until you give mafia a reason to kill you before you try and get killed.
If I get nightkilled, then sure. I've done my part in the game, and I made the mafia use up a nightkill on me, which is good because I win many more games when I get nightkilled as opposed to when I get lynched.

You say you lose a town which it wouldn't be helpful at all, but the mafia HAS to NK every Night. I don't see why you think it's a point.

Mafia is something I like to play in my spare time, and I think it's a great game, which is why I've played it for 5+ years consistently. It's not the best time for me to play right now, because I have school and stuff (I literally spent 2+ hours earlier today on a discrete math assignment) but I still enjoy the game and it gives me a procrastination break from school.

And I was bringing it up because I found it weird that AbuHumaid plays scummily on purpose in order to keep the mafia off of his back, when I want the mafia to get on my back.
Sep 10, 2017 9:52 PM

May 2012
Crossbell said:
Explain why you think I'm town here? I don't think my play has been particularly impressive this game, though most of that has to do with hanging out with friends this weekend over being hunched over my computer screen, being an introverted student :P

You don't have any scumreads?
Alrighty:

- I didn't like your initial tone with Abu because it was an obvious joke.
- Posts like 52, 115, 122, 128 all show you care about the gamestate and want to push people to use their votes and react.
- I've been finding myself nodding along with what you've said in 116 and 313.
- Your posts 117, 305, and 308 are all poking and prodding other players and you're trying to gain a better understanding on how they think.

Overall, I see a lot of town intent despite the lower level of activity plus we've mindmelded a couple times. I like your current questioning of yurkin as well since their questioning of me is a little iffy.

And sadly no. >_< All the active players have either shown some level of townie behavior and/or have shown no scummy behavior. So I'm kinda lost atm.
Sep 10, 2017 9:53 PM

Aug 2012
Gruffin said:
Crossbell said:

Here's where I'm at:

How is Cross town?

Sep 10, 2017 9:55 PM

Dec 2014
aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:

This is why my vote is on Ruu though. Naturally, having a counter wagon means that someone's trying to protect her. But it's been a while, and there hasn't been one. And no one is pushing for a counter. It's like people are trying to avoid the train from getting bigger.

Lack of counter wagon also means scum is fine with this lynch. Like people all over have been berating Ruu all over and I've been waiting to see if there's a defender, turns out she's all alone. This is one of the reasons why I wanna white knight her, cos scum wouldn't just leave their teammate to die like that.
Sep 10, 2017 9:55 PM

Jan 2016
Townie

Crossbell
Gruffin
CorruptedPurity
Phraze
AbuHumaid

Need to Sort Out

RE1031
Ruu
Kit
aa-dono
lastwhisper31
Oyasumi_Rosie
yurkin

Not Posting

Floofs
AlbertinoDias
Karote
roz1roz

Unvote, vote roz1roz

Come please play the game.
Sep 10, 2017 9:56 PM

Aug 2012
nvm my question. I didn't see Cross's ><

Sep 10, 2017 9:58 PM

Sep 2016
Crossbell said:
@RE1031 - what was your objective in questioning me about my read on CP or Abu? How does my reply help you solve the game or provide you with more insight into my alignment?

Because it was basically the only thing you were doing and I don't think you got much out of it in terms of reads. You were pressuring CP to Do Things, not because you were scumreading him. You said you didn't think Abu was scum, iirc. Most of your early posts contained questions that didn't seem to have a direction in mind.
Your reply would help me determine if there was actually a point in you questioning those two rather than appearing to look busy. Also I'm still waiting for actual pushes.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.

May 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
The most interesting thing here is no scum read. Like really? No one strikes you as suspicious?
aa-dono said:
How is Cross town?
Answered above. ^^

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
aa-dono said:

Lack of counter wagon also means scum is fine with this lynch. Like people all over have been berating Ruu all over and I've been waiting to see if there's a defender, turns out she's all alone. This is one of the reasons why I wanna white knight her, cos scum wouldn't just leave their teammate to die like that.
I would
No, I don't mean buss (tsk, don't put that on my resume)

I meant if I'm scum, I would watch my buddy work themselves out of a lynch instead of helping.

Sep 10, 2017 10:00 PM

May 2012
Vote: Albert

I think I saw you post a couple times, but I remember literally nothing. Where's your head at currently?
Sep 10, 2017 10:01 PM

Dec 2014
Gruffin said:
Crossbell said:

Here's where I'm at:

Another question then. You townlean Ruu right?
Re and whisper has been berating her
Dono and abu jumped her wagon

Why aren't you defending your town lean?
Sep 10, 2017 10:01 PM

Aug 2013
aa-dono said:
I would

I meant if I'm scum, I would watch my buddy work themselves out of a lynch instead of helping.

Lol, so does that mean as of now, you super town read CP?

/Edit: I wrote my sentence backwards. <.< Thanks CP

/Editx2: WAIT I WROTE IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. GOD DAMN IT. Fuck the meaning is the same but still... I should go to bed
Oyasumi_RosieSep 10, 2017 10:08 PM

Sep 10, 2017 10:03 PM

Dec 2014
aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:

I would

Using this mentality, if Ruu is scum, who is her buddies? I have a few theories of my own but you first
Sep 10, 2017 10:05 PM

Dec 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
aa-dono said:
I would

Lol, so does that mean as of now, CP reads super town to you?

Do I read super town to you?
Sep 10, 2017 10:05 PM

Aug 2013
CorruptedPurity said:

Using this mentality, if Ruu is scum, who is her buddies? I have a few theories of my own but you first

Sorry I know I wasn't asked but I can't help but butt in when I have something to say.

The way Ruu play, doesn't give way her buddies. She makes for a good first kill because she is obvious, so much so that she can hid her friends.

Sep 10, 2017 10:06 PM

Aug 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Oh shit. No I am super dumb. Already took my cold medicne. Sorry >.<

Sep 10, 2017 10:07 PM

Aug 2012
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
aa-dono said:
I would

Huh? How so?

I meant too say that just because there's no counter wagon to Ruu's train(only 4 votes anyway out of 16 players), it doesn't mean that she's town. She's fumbling on her own words - resolving to emotional appeal - and by numbers, 12 other players doesn't want to vote for her even though they don't have any big leads.
In this case, I don't think lack of counter wagon clears Ruu.

How did you read that as CP = super town?

Sep 10, 2017 10:09 PM

Jan 2016
I'll give CorruptedPurity an initial lean as town.

Here is my reasoning:

29 - Here was a post I didn't like, at first glance, but scumreading a player for not committing to an actual RVS vote is pretty weak. Still, I feel like it is worth pointing out.

114 - Here, CorruptedPurity is looking for reactions by stating that he will try a lurking strategy. This seems more townie-motivated to me than mafia-motivated, because CorruptedPurity is intentionally putting a target on his head if he is mafia by stating that he would try this strategy, which would invite people like me to pressure and scumread him. Plus, I think his initial aim in that post was to fish for reactions, which I think is a more townie-motivated strategy to me in the early stages of the game.

125 - He throws out an AbuHumaid scumread based on meta, which I don't think is true because I've seen AbuHumaid play the opposite way as town and mafia. But I like where his head is at with regards to the read.

136 - CorruptedPurity continues to pressure and interrogate AbuHumaid since they're both the only ones online right now. I like that CorruptedPurity is showing initiative here and is trying to solve.

145 - While I think that CorruptedPurity is misguided on AbuHumaid, this feels like CorruptedPurity actually believes in his scumread on Abu. His progression feels very natural here and it feels like CorruptedPurity is organically developing his read on Abu, rather than it being a scum trying to fabricate the progression.

192 - He says that he gives 10 imaginary townpoints to Abu, which shows that he is actively processing the gamestate and is willing to re-evaluate reads. This is a townie processing the game. Not a scum.

511 - Going out of his way and playing devil's advocate to defend Ruu. This is a strong town point in CorruptedPurity's favor because he is intentionally going against the grain here when he as scum could have easily voted Ruu and joined the counterwagon. I don't think CorruptedPurity is the type of mafia player who would defend a scumbuddy so strongly if he and Ruu were scum together.

Sep 10, 2017 10:09 PM

Aug 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Oh wait, fuck. I keep reading things wrong. I should sleep.

But No, I don't but I don't scum read you either. I can see you action from both town and scum.

Sep 10, 2017 10:10 PM

Aug 2013
aa-dono said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Huh? How so?

I meant too say that just because there's no counter wagon to Ruu's train(only 4 votes anyway out of 16 players), it doesn't mean that she's town. She's fumbling on her own words - resolving to emotional appeal - and by numbers, 12 other players doesn't want to vote for her even though they don't have any big leads.

Because he is defending Ruu, which is the exact opposite of what you would do as scum. Thus making a good cover if he really was scum.

Sep 10, 2017 10:10 PM

May 2012
CorruptedPurity said:

hhhhh.... How can I explain this properly?

I think she might be town based on a couple posts I saw from her, but I don't want to focus on defending her unless she's immediately about to be lynched. And I'm unsure if I'm just seeing false positives.

I hope I'm making sense here.
Sep 10, 2017 10:11 PM

Dec 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Sorry I know I wasn't asked but I can't help but butt in when I have something to say.

The way Ruu play, doesn't give way her buddies. She makes for a good first kill because she is obvious, so much so that she can hid her friends.

Ruu may not give away her buddies but her buddies may subconsciously be inclined to help Ruu.

Point suspect here (for me): Gruffin
Townleans ruu but doesn't defend her.
Townlean to subconsciously help her by getting others trust her.
However, she refuses to butt in to actually help her.

Gun to head, if Ruu is scum, Gruffin is scum.
Sep 10, 2017 10:13 PM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
aa-dono said:
I would

My part time unwilling tutor in mafia aka Lucian the cool once told me in a very firm manner that pre-flip association is bad.

I never learn.

My guesses based on gut and the natural feel of posts would be Crossbell, Gruffin, Kit (or maybe not Kit), and to some extent, you. The one least likely to be scum with Ruu are RE and Phraze.

Your turn.

Dec 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
aa-dono said:
Huh? How so?

Because he is defending Ruu, which is the exact opposite of what you would do as scum. Thus making a good cover if he really was scum.

Don't drink too much wine dear, you'll hurt yourself. Sometimes a sheep is just a sheep, paranoia of wolves will kill more sheeps than the actual wolf.

Aug 2013
CorruptedPurity said:

Ruu may not give away her buddies but her buddies may subconsciously be inclined to help Ruu.

But what if Ruu flips town? Does this automatically clear Gruffin as she didn't defend her, but she always ead her as town? Or is Gruffin scum trying to cover her bases and try not to protect scum-like town for her own reasons?

Sep 10, 2017 10:15 PM

Dec 2014
aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:

My part time unwilling tutor in mafia aka Lucian the cool once told me in a very firm manner that pre-flip association is bad.

I never learn.

My guesses based on gut and the natural feel of posts would be Crossbell, Gruffin, Kit (or maybe not Kit), and to some extent, you. The one least likely to be scum with Ruu are RE and Phraze.

Your turn.

Mindmeld. Same as you. And ya, preflip association is bad. But it's good in this case cos it helps me build a better read on you. Town points for awa.
Sep 10, 2017 10:16 PM

Aug 2012
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
aa-dono said:
Huh? How so?

Yeah. But I have the tendency to be pocketed by him and honestly, CP's a really good scum. So I rather keep him at neutral until I'm sure he's town.

Sep 10, 2017 10:17 PM

Aug 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Don't drink too much wine dear, you'll hurt yourself. Sometimes a sheep is just a sheep, paranoia of wolves will kill more sheeps than the actual wolf.
But if I didn't drink it, how could I truely be the wild card you know and love?

Also I am just taking what AA said to it possible conclousion. If they wouldn't defend a Scumbuddy, then its reasonable to assume that they would believe that people who defend scummy seeming players would look more town to them pre flip right?

Sep 10, 2017 10:17 PM

Dec 2014
Gruffin said:
CorruptedPurity said:

hhhhh.... How can I explain this properly?

I think she might be town based on a couple posts I saw from her, but I don't want to focus on defending her unless she's immediately about to be lynched. And I'm unsure if I'm just seeing false positives.

I hope I'm making sense here.

You don't want to focus her unless she's immediately about to be lynched? She has 5 votes on her, quite a controversial topic and pretty much game moving but you don't want to focus on her yet? Ok, I'll bite. What would you prefer to focus on?
Sep 10, 2017 10:18 PM

Aug 2013
aa-dono said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Yeah. But I have the tendency to be pocketed by him and honestly, CP's a really good scum. So I rather keep him at neutral until I'm sure he's town.
I mean, that is why I asked, like I said in my eply to CP, it was super easy to read that in to what you said, and it should be kept in our mind that CP could be scum defending a confirmed town for him.

Really this is just good stuff to keep in mind once we get a flip

Sep 10, 2017 10:19 PM

Dec 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
CorruptedPurity said:

But what if Ruu flips town? Does this automatically clear Gruffin as she didn't defend her, but she always ead her as town? Or is Gruffin scum trying to cover her bases and try not to protect scum-like town for her own reasons?

Ruu flips town and all my reads on gruffin regarding her not defending ruu becomes obsolete. It's preflip association, it's bad. But it's good at looking for who's actually trying to scumhunt and who's just going with the flow.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.