Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 40 41 [42] 43 44 » ... Last »
Aug 25, 2017 3:41 AM

Nov 2008
@Arrisu so i am SK killing a potential mislynch fodder.

I respect that.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aug 25, 2017 4:32 AM

Jan 2014
Actualy king has to apoint new king every turn.

It would be dangerous if mafia get it, cause thay can apoint each other. SK would have to deal with me about giving king to each other first anyway to control both lynch and kills. And I believe that same person who switched mode to kingmaker can switch it back.

Ergo, DenjaX even if would be SK, is safe non-mafia choice. And if they lynch something out of random, next king will lynch them.
Tho the whole point of kingmaker is for them to decide, so I'm generaly against pressuring king who to vote, just for next ling to judge decisions of previous one.
Aug 25, 2017 4:32 AM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
Can one person tell me why Denja over Whisper?

Whisper was hardcleared by voting.
If whisper is cleared through voting then so is MaiTai as far as I am concerned.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 25, 2017 4:36 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:
@CorruptedPurity did you ever answer this for me?

Isnt this good enough? Or do you need more?
No that isn't good enough I need the answer to this specific question.....really though I do.
Purity "you know dono well. Do you think any of those messages you received could be from her? "

Aug 25, 2017 4:37 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
Also, are we neglecting MaiTai? I believe her to be scum still.
So you think all three scum were voting Phraze D1?

Aug 25, 2017 4:37 AM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:
@aa-dono this may seem a bit forward but did you use an ability night 1?
Nope
ok thank you for your assumed candor.

Aug 25, 2017 4:39 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:
IDK I don't care we have a second mafia down baby!!

Why are you confident we have 2 mafia down? What I'm gonna reveal will blow your mind. (Not clickbait)
Did you not read the start of D2? I am positive that tingle is scum from then and the Mishu flip confirms that for me.
Also I stated om D2 why Maitai/Tingle aren't a scum team.

Aug 25, 2017 4:40 AM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
Vote King: Wisp
DenjaX killed a scum you were hesitant to vote him why should we be making you king over him or purity?

Aug 25, 2017 4:41 AM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
lastwhisper31 said:
tbh the only conclusion I can come to is Suzune and Dono, like I thought u were scum for so long, but I'd be dumb to still believe that. At this point it jsut feels like Suzune and Dono pushed on me because I was the easiest target to be scum read by the masses haha.
You are not a LHF.
I agree with this a guy who has 4 games as scum and never been lynched is not low hanging fruit.

Aug 25, 2017 4:43 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
OKOK, here comes a big reveal.

Would anyone believe me if I told you that Tingles AKA "The Best Trap"...

Mafia Role Cop
sure I would believe that.
Phraze was a cop as well and flipped town.
You really think Tingle is town?

Aug 25, 2017 4:46 AM

Jan 2014
Tbh, would lynch (in that order):
- Suzune
- Logic
- Aa-dono

Rest imo is cleared already in some way.
Aug 25, 2017 4:48 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
lastwhisper31 said:
It can be, I was a Role Cop in "The Morning After" game, as Mafia.

Ya, I know. Role cop is more common as mafia than town, however, the flavour doesn't match the role. Would someone as cute as Reiynii be the cop? And would a mafia role cop have a name "Best Trap"?
Yes a mafia role cop could be called best trap especially if they flip town. There is your trap.
I am not going down this rabbit hole we have two flips with red role cards. Too much speculation, if we lynch scum and the game doesn't end then we can move on your theory or looking for a TPR that is against Town.

Aug 25, 2017 4:49 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
aa-dono said:
Hnn do you have anything besides the linguistic thing?

Isn't the linguistic thing enough?
No it is not nearly enough.
You should suspect me and suzune off it too then and I don't see that.

Aug 25, 2017 4:50 AM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
aa-dono said:
How so?

Voting.

At equal votes wanted to lynch Mishu. Remember my reverse vote yesterday? Whisper is cleared to a level of lock-town nearly.
Then MaiTai should be cleared for their late jump to Phraze around the same time as scum tingle.

Aug 25, 2017 4:54 AM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
roz1roz said:

Voting.

At equal votes wanted to lynch Mishu. Remember my reverse vote yesterday? Whisper is cleared to a level of lock-town nearly.
I don't see it.
This was the vote count before he placed his vote:
Mishukax Labs, logic340, DenjaX
lastwhisper31 aa-dono, roz1roz
Labs CorruptedPurity, MaiTai
DenjaX Lastwhisper, AbuHumaid
Since you pressured him, it was only natural that he join a train. If he were to vote for Labs or Denja and cause a tie, he needed a good reason. But Mishu at the time was leading, and he just sheeped. Both scum and town could do it.
So I don't think his vote cleared him at all.
+1
Not sure why roz1roz is trying so hard to clear him off this vote which doesn't even work when the behavior has been bad.

Aug 25, 2017 4:55 AM

Jan 2010
Arrisu said:
@Logic340 Do I hold back the information still or am I free to describe what you wrote?
Fire when ready

Aug 25, 2017 4:59 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
roz1roz said:

Voting.

Then MaiTai should be cleared for their late jump to Phraze around the same time as scum tingle.

Phraze wagon was base theory wich I used to analyse it.
Whisper vote in situationwhere they could vote either scum or town to save themselfs and they voted scum... Clears whisper.
Maybe not completly but they are way out of my prime suspects zone.
Aug 25, 2017 4:59 AM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
@maitai so let me get this straight, Im singled out for not jumping on two townie lynch trains? God this is so frustrating, its like every time I look back at this thread, someone points fingers at me again. W/e dont feel like dealing with this anymore tonight, ill come back tmr.
It's like you never look at your own play to see why those fingers are pointed your way thought. If you really are town here then you should be accepting the fact that you do no know how to play as town seeing as this is your second game and that you have a bit of a learning curve. But you are hear acting like you are God's gift to townies.

At least this is how I see it. You have played very poorly if you are town but you wont think about your own play just that others are wrong about you.

Aug 25, 2017 5:01 AM

Jan 2010
@CorruptedPurity you have not convinced me in the slightest that Tingle is town. Not even a little bit especially with the way that Mishu was with them D1. Look at interactions analysis please and think about things the way I have presented them please.

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
aa-dono said:
I don't see it.
This was the vote count before he placed his vote:
Since you pressured him, it was only natural that he join a train. If he were to vote for Labs or Denja and cause a tie, he needed a good reason. But Mishu at the time was leading, and he just sheeped. Both scum and town could do it.
So I don't think his vote cleared him at all.
+1
Not sure why roz1roz is trying so hard to clear him off this vote which doesn't even work when the behavior has been bad.

Find me bad behavior on reverse test on whisper. I found theirs annoyance extreamly legit.
Wich scum would be annoyed that wagon was switched on town member, instead of felow scum?

Jan 2010
Arrisu said:
I forgot to add:
Vote King: CorruptedPurity
I would much rather you vote Denja with what I have read from purity here this morning.

Aug 25, 2017 5:02 AM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Ya, I know. Role cop is more common as mafia than town, however, the flavour doesn't match the role. Would someone as cute as Reiynii be the cop? And would a mafia role cop have a name "Best Trap"?
Yes a mafia role cop could be called best trap especially if they flip town. There is your trap.
I am not going down this rabbit hole we have two flips with red role cards. Too much speculation, if we lynch scum and the game doesn't end then we can move on your theory or looking for a TPR that is against Town.

I think we have to consider the theory either way, not doing so would be irresponsible of us. I still remember day 1 people wanting to lynch me for being called best town in a bastard game. But now we get a red rolecard and we're supposed to believe scum died? Isn't this the same bastard game that people wanted to lynch best town in? Why are you being so adamant that Tingles is mafia? Even if you don't believe it, it does not hurt to entertain the theory.
Aug 25, 2017 5:03 AM

Jan 2010
MaiTai said:
If someone one is actually willing to work with me, please look over my notes and let me know your honest opinion.
Logic is actually willing to work with you Mai. You were my scum buddy in Hydra and I am not seeing it here. There is way more effort and motivation. Purity lynched you as gon he should know that if linguistics is all he has that it isn't enough.

@CorruptedPurity aren't you a filthy meta player now? What does your meta on Mai say you lynched her as gon in hydra mafia. You nailed our scum team on D3 I believe. So explain to me why you are sure they are scum here and do no say linguistics.

Aug 25, 2017 5:06 AM

Nov 2008
I actually want @roz1roz to be King this phase. I want to see where his allegiance truly lies.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aug 25, 2017 5:06 AM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Isn't the linguistic thing enough?

Well, even in this post I can tell you why you aren't the scum messenger. They speak PERFECT english, not a comma out of place. If they were you, they would say:

"No, it is not nearly enough.
You should suspect Suzune and I off of it too and I don't see that."
Or something along that line.

Well, suzune may be the evil overlord which I do consider later on, but the question in the message doesn't seem like something suzune would ask. Suzu knows her mechanics well and the messenger doesn't, leaving the suspects to be someone that's relatively new to mafia. Enter MaiTai, perfect english, back from a long hiatus from mafia.
Aug 25, 2017 5:07 AM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
- Suzune
- Logic
- Aa-dono

roz could get dead today. He's been on both mislynch trains and is confirmed not town.
Lets be greedy town
@Suzune-chan, @DenjaX, @lastwhisper, @arrisu, @aa-dono, @CorruptedPurity, @MaiTai,

Aug 25, 2017 5:08 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:

Well, even in this post I can tell you why you aren't the scum messenger. They speak PERFECT english, not a comma out of place. If they were you, they would say:

"No, it is not nearly enough.
You should suspect Suzune and I off of it too and I don't see that."
Or something along that line.

Well, suzune may be the evil overlord which I do consider later on, but the question in the message doesn't seem like something suzune would ask. Suzu knows her mechanics well and the messenger doesn't, leaving the suspects to be someone that's relatively new to mafia. Enter MaiTai, perfect english, back from a long hiatus from mafia.
You just got screwed over doing this if it was you thing with me. I am not scum here but if it didn't work with me you might be off with others. This is like the least effective way to try and catch scum imo you need to look at their behavior a little bit more for me.

Aug 25, 2017 5:10 AM

Jan 2014
Time for angleshooting.

Me, MaiTai, Arisu, Dono weren't there at phase change (EoN). I belive that mafia kill was assigned at Abu AFTER he claimed. Would Mihsu change mafia kill target alone, looking on theirs activity or would they discuss it with other mafia?
Would they do it to save Suzune?

Any other theories we can get out of it?

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
logic340 said:

Whisper vote in situationwhere they could vote either scum or town to save themselfs and they voted scum... Clears whisper.
Bussing is real on MS bro I am not accepting that. Go over his behavior throughout the game and tell me he is town based on that. If you cannot I will not accept this as a town clearing him.
You are new to this meta and you have been wrong about multiple things in multiple games now. I lack trust in your skills seeing as this meta is different than what you are used to and you continue to be wrong.

Dec 2014
logic340 said:

@CorruptedPurity aren't you a filthy meta player now? What does your meta on Mai say you lynched her as gon in hydra mafia. You nailed our scum team on D3 I believe. So explain to me why you are sure they are scum here and do no say linguistics.

I lynched her in Hydra cause of the way she did things that attracted attention but did not actually make sense in a scumhunting perspective. I did accuse ari of this Day 1 but I think that it was too small a sample size of her post for me conclude that she's scum.

"Do not say linguistics"

Ok then, I have nothing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 25, 2017 5:12 AM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
logic340 said:
+1

Find me bad behavior on reverse test on whisper. I found theirs annoyance extreamly legit.
Wich scum would be annoyed that wagon was switched on town member, instead of felow scum?
A mafia who needed that town alive because everyone suspected him of being scum. Him and his buddy being top choices is a great reason to bus and I have seen it done before. Dono is telling you the same exact thing yet you refuse to listen. This is not your home site please try to remember that.

Aug 25, 2017 5:13 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
roz1roz said:
- Suzune
- Logic
- Aa-dono

roz could get dead today. He's been on both mislynch trains and is confirmed not town.
Lets be greedy town
@Suzune-chan, @DenjaX, @lastwhisper, @arrisu, @aa-dono, @CorruptedPurity, @MaiTai,

2nd was a test wich you don't want to admit. Neither you want to admit that whispers reaction was legit.

Find me the point where they failed it.

They didn't.

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
roz1roz said:
- Suzune
- Logic
- Aa-dono

Lets be greedy town

We don't decide this. King does, either me or Denja from what I see so far. If I am king and am not convicted about MaiTai, I may consider a roz lynch. But this is one of those "if I have no one better to lynch" scenarios. Greed is good, gluttony is bad.

Nov 2008
@logic340 hmm you are right. Roz hasnt made good play for town besides vesting Arrisu whom I clearly do not trust. Not to mention, not voting me King xDD

@roz1roz who did you vest last night?

@aa-dono were you roleblocked last night?

@Suzune-chan were you roleblocked last night?

Aug 25, 2017 5:14 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:

I think we have to consider the theory either way, not doing so would be irresponsible of us. I still remember day 1 people wanting to lynch me for being called best town in a bastard game. But now we get a red rolecard and we're supposed to believe scum died? Isn't this the same bastard game that people wanted to lynch best town in? Why are you being so adamant that Tingles is mafia? Even if you don't believe it, it does not hurt to entertain the theory.
We should cross that bridge when we come to it actually. Not wine ourselves on it before hand. Similar to people wanting to lynch you at the beginning of the game it's just a waste of time as things will happen that will reveal the true nature. I know what I believe about phase change N1-C2 if you read my posts Arri already pointed out why my conviction is so strong about id I wont go into it again.
TINGLE WAS SCUM I will leave it at that.

Aug 25, 2017 5:16 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:

I lynched her in Hydra cause of the way she did things that attracted attention but did not actually make sense in a scumhunting perspective. I did accuse ari of this Day 1 but I think that it was too small a sample size of her post for me conclude that she's scum.

"Do not say linguistics"

Ok so you have nothing on Mai scum cool. Why did you bring arri up when I am asking about Mai?

Aug 25, 2017 5:17 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
roz1roz said:

Bussing is real on MS bro I am not accepting that. Go over his behavior throughout the game and tell me he is town based on that. If you cannot I will not accept this as a town clearing him.
You are new to this meta and you have been wrong about multiple things in multiple games now. I lack trust in your skills seeing as this meta is different than what you are used to and you continue to be wrong.

Bussing in situation when there is most liekly 2 mafia and you can eother save them or lynch them and stay alone?
If whisper was mafia, they wouldn't be able to win this game alone afterwards.

And you still didn't point the place where theirs annoyance seemed fake at wagon change on townie.
Aug 25, 2017 5:17 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:
Lets be greedy town

We don't decide this. King does, either me or Denja from what I see so far. If I am king and am not convicted about MaiTai, I may consider a roz lynch. But this is one of those "if I have no one better to lynch" scenarios. Greed is good, gluttony is bad.
The king will likely decide on our behalf so it's worth discussing. Also it will be good to know what to expect from people who may be future kings.

Aug 25, 2017 5:19 AM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
logic340 said:
Lets be greedy town

2nd was a test wich you don't want to admit. Neither you want to admit that whispers reaction was legit.

Find me the point where they failed it.

They didn't.
Nope because I know nothing of this test. Never seen it before. Maybe if it proves true you can explain it to me but for now I know that Whisper is a player who will bus and do unexpected things as mafia to survive as he always has. Why do you completely disregard the information players here who have played with him are giving? It's like I never see you weight another persons read against your own?

Aug 25, 2017 5:19 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
@logic340 hmm you are right. Roz hasnt made good play for town besides vesting Arrisu whom I clearly do not trust. Not to mention, not voting me King xDD
I am saying though, this guy is acting like he is clear, and he is on both trains as well. And is claimed not town.

Aug 25, 2017 5:20 AM

Nov 2008
@logic340 if we keep the Kingsmaker until the end of game, i wouldnt be concerned about roz. He cant lynch anyone as long as he not voted as King.

Aug 25, 2017 5:21 AM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
logic340 said:

Bussing in situation when there is most liekly 2 mafia and you can eother save them or lynch them and stay alone?
If whisper was mafia, they wouldn't be able to win this game alone afterwards.

And you still didn't point the place where theirs annoyance seemed fake at wagon change on townie.
I just did it in a game and got enough town cred off the bus to win the game with the help of some claim shenanigans. Bro please listen to me for once.

Aug 25, 2017 5:21 AM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

"Do not say linguistics"

Ok so you have nothing on Mai scum cool. Why did you bring arri up when I am asking about Mai?

Cos the way I caught Mai is the way I tried to catch Ari. Just showing that I ain't banking everything and the kitchen sink on linguistics.

Also, I don't have nothing. You may think my linguistics thing is utter crap but that doesn't mean I do. I will stick to what I believe and I will continue to see if my theory rings true. I may be act like a broken clock, but even a broken clock is right twice a day. And I think that it's that time of the day.
Aug 25, 2017 5:22 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
@logic340 if we keep the Kingsmaker until the end of game, i wouldnt be concerned about roz. He cant lynch anyone as long as he not voted as King.
Fair enough. This actually works fine.

Aug 25, 2017 5:22 AM

Dec 2014
@DenjaX who would you lynch as King?
Aug 25, 2017 5:25 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
roz1roz said:
- Suzune
- Logic
- Aa-dono

Lets be greedy town

@Suzune-chan, @DenjaX, @lastwhisper, @arrisu, @aa-dono, @CorruptedPurity, @MaiTai

Logic could be dead today. He's been on both mislynches and there is no evidence he is town.
Aug 25, 2017 5:26 AM

Dec 2014
roz1roz said:
logic340 said:
Lets be greedy town

@Suzune-chan, @DenjaX, @lastwhisper, @arrisu, @aa-dono, @CorruptedPurity, @MaiTai

Logic could be dead today. He's been on both mislynches and there is no evidence he is town.

Even though I do not like your role and am considering lynching you, I have to say I love your guts and your style.
Aug 25, 2017 5:28 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:

Cos the way I caught Mai is the way I tried to catch Ari. Just showing that I ain't banking everything and the kitchen sink on linguistics.

Also, I don't have nothing. You may think my linguistics thing is utter crap but that doesn't mean I do. I will stick to what I believe and I will continue to see if my theory rings true. I may be act like a broken clock, but even a broken clock is right twice a day. And I think that it's that time of the day.
I have always hated this saying as sadly that is only 2 out of 86,400 chances. Which isn't something to be bragging about.

Edit: Typos punctuation.
logic340Aug 25, 2017 5:31 AM

Aug 25, 2017 5:29 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
roz1roz said:

Even though I do not like your role and am considering lynching you, I have to say I love your guts and your style.
Why because he copied and pasted what I already said to him? |
LMAO this shit is comical.

Aug 25, 2017 5:30 AM

Jan 2014
If I was king, I would lynch Suzune first obviously.

All I'm trying to say is that logic, you are doing literaly same thing as me in votes and all you did is having some message to Arrisu, wich is not even known what it contained. From abilities level you are on same level as well.

Only difference is that Im claimed day 1 neutral and you not.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 40 41 [42] 43 44 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.