Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v1: Attack on Titan Mafia S2 | Game Thread | Serial Killer (Suzune-chan) has won!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »
Aug 12, 2017 1:41 PM

Nov 2015
logic340 said:
Togs said:
Okay I am back. I just noticed though skimming that this game has a twilight option which is GREAT NEWS ! I will redirect you to read Angel Beats mafia for a great example of how town can aggressively use double lynching as a strategy to win handily (not sure if there is anyone else here who was in that game). I will lend my land to trying to tie the votes toDay if needed, just ping me.
Would you be willing to enter twilight yourself?
I mean, I wouldn't support a wagon on myself but me going into twilight >>> me dying and going into twilight >>> not making use of twilight. I would be willing to enter the chamber myself but only if the alternative is worse.
Aug 12, 2017 1:42 PM

Sep 2016
Early impressions of Suzune say town, current say scum.
Suzune swapped Ruu and coro in terms of reads. This bothers me because while Ruu was being defended by 3 people (me, roz, and Nikamara), coro was being defended by no one but herself.

@Suzune-chan
Who is in your pile of scum?
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Aug 12, 2017 1:43 PM

Nov 2015
Ruu said:
Togs said:
Okay I am back. I just noticed though skimming that this game has a twilight option which is GREAT NEWS ! I will redirect you to read Angel Beats mafia for a great example of how town can aggressively use double lynching as a strategy to win handily (not sure if there is anyone else here who was in that game). I will lend my land to trying to tie the votes toDay if needed, just ping me.

smh double lynch is not possible

Can somebody vote for coro and yurkin so they have 3 votes and we can enter twilight?
Am I missing something ? (Note that I actually did miss a lot). If so could you fill me in ?

Jan 2010
Togs said:
logic340 said:
Would you be willing to enter twilight yourself?
I mean, I wouldn't support a wagon on myself but me going into twilight >>> me dying and going into twilight >>> not making use of twilight. I would be willing to enter the chamber myself but only if the alternative is worse.
At this stage I want to use it to get reads on people who have not done much or pit my scum reads against one another. More the latter obv.
So yokin vs. coro will you help me make this a reality?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 2009
Seriously though I would rather have the twilight then not have it. So if it has to be me to move the vote to Yurkin I will, only because I want us to have that time to sort out the players who did not do much this phase.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!

Jan 2014
unvote keeping my vote null for now. My phone is about to die, and I don't want to ruin w/e u guys have planned.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Aug 12, 2017 1:44 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
unvote keeping my vote null for now. My phone is about to die, and I don't want to ruin w/e u guys have planned.
This is not helpful
Suzune wanted Ruu in the twilight phase and you unvoting makes that possibility harder now.

Aug 12, 2017 1:45 PM

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:
coromandel said:

Since you want me to be lynched, what changed your mind?

You misunderstand my intentions, I have slight scum feelings for RE. I was hoping that by pushing you towo together I could further my read on RE because since RE as they currently have a vote on you. Also I am unable to get everyone to push my other main interest through which is Ru so I will compromise on RE as I felt you did not have enough posts during the initial part of this phase to make a strong read on and this would give me the opportunity to solidify that.

Ninja'd... But my last question still stands.

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:
Suzune swapped Ruu and coro in terms of reads. This bothers me because while Ruu was being defended by 3 people (me, roz, and Nikamara), coro was being defended by no one but herself.

@Suzune-chan
No I did not swap to Coro, in fact I made a post about why I wanted Coro to go to twilight and it was about you. I stand firm in the post I made an hour ago about my stance on wondering why people were voting Coro and that I thought there was not really enough to judge.

Honestly I would like Ruu, but I am unlikely to get that right now. As no one will take my reasons seriously.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:

@Suzune-chan
are you saying you like coro's defense? Should scum be trying to help a teammate that hasn't helped them or helped themselves? This sounds like a biased read against suzune and she hasn't relented on Ruu just compromising for now.

Aug 12, 2017 1:46 PM

Jan 2014
Vote Count 1.11:

coromandel (3): RE1031, logic340, roz1roz
yurkin (2): Ruu, Labs
roz1roz (2): Nikamara, AbuHumaid
Ruu (1): Suzune-chan
aa-dono (1): yurkin
Suzune-chan (1): coromandel

Players not voting: (aa-dono, Togs, lastwhisper31)

Aug 12, 2017 1:46 PM

Nov 2015
logic340 said:
Togs said:
At this stage I want to use it to get reads on people who have not done much or pit my scum reads against one another. More the latter obv.
So yokin vs. coro will you help me make this a reality?
Yes 100%. I see Yurkin has the less votes right now so

##vote: Yurkin
Aug 12, 2017 1:47 PM

Jun 2009
Sorry I did not answer your question just the comment above it.

Currently for scum I like Ruu and yourself, as I feel like so many players including Labs, Yurkin, Coro, Aa, and Togs have so little to go by.

In the end it bothers me that Labs was here for so long yesterday but really made no summary or strong reads.

Aug 12, 2017 1:48 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:

Currently for scum I like Ruu and yourself, as I feel like so many players including Labs, Yurkin, Coro, Aa, and Togs have so little to go by.

In the end it bothers me that Labs was here for so long yesterday but really made no summary or strong reads.
Labs never really does this though so why does it bother you so much here?

Jan 2014
Vote Count 1.12:

yurkin (3): Ruu, Labs, Togs
Ruu (1): Suzune-chan

Players not voting: (aa-dono, lastwhisper31)

Jan 2010
@coromandel just going to hold on to that RVS vote ay?

Aug 12, 2017 1:49 PM

Jun 2009
Fine I understand, Suzune cannot have nice things. I will use the twilight then to chase down the people I find to have inadequate voices so as to figure them out. Hopefully sort Yurkin out too since they are going to the twilight.

May 2014
logic340 said:
roz1roz said:
Ruu (2): Suzune-chan, lastwhisper31

Players not voting: (aa-dono, Togs)
@coromandel do you still town read Ruu? What are your thoughts on yurkin so far? Should she get a pass like you want? Thoughts on your current train and if there is scum there who is it? Will you go back to voting roz now?

Overall, I'm slightly town-reading Ruu.
yurkin is playing similarly to TMA, not sure what to make of her yet. She's not giving off scum vibes imo.

"Like you want"...?

"if there is scum there who is it? "
How about you? (Suzune x Logic team? >.>)

Will you go back to voting roz now?
Go back? I've never voted for him. And I don't think I will today.

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:

Labs never really does this though so why does it bother you so much here?
I don't know Labs Logic, I have never played with them. Why wouldn't it bother me?

Aug 12, 2017 1:50 PM

Nov 2015
Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:

@Suzune-chan
No I did not swap to Coro, in fact I made a post about why I wanted Coro to go to twilight and it was about you. I stand firm in the post I made an hour ago about my stance on wondering why people were voting Coro and that I thought there was not really enough to judge.

Honestly I would like Ruu, but I am unlikely to get that right now. As no one will take my reasons seriously.
Mmm to be honest Ruu was my own slightly scum lean before I checked out yesterday and you were slightly town. So even though this is based off my initial impressions I can be convinced to help send her back in, and if @lastwhisper31 puts his vote back that should be 3. Do you a post with a case on Ruu in it that you can link me to ?

May 2014
logic340 said:

I'm not town-reading Suzune so why should I move my vote?

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
Fine I understand, Suzune cannot have nice things. I will use the twilight then to chase down the people I find to have inadequate voices so as to figure them out. Hopefully sort Yurkin out too since they are going to the twilight.
Talk to me about my tone this game as well i know it is different and i am curious why you haven't said much yet about it?

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

@Suzune-chan
are you saying you like coro's defense? Should scum be trying to help a teammate that hasn't helped them or helped themselves? This sounds like a biased read against suzune and she hasn't relented on Ruu just compromising for now.

Her defense is strange. She has not replied to me or mentioned me despite I am the one pushing her lynch the most. She had a problem with your read on her, not really mine.
As for Suzune, I do need an answer to the last question. Because it feels like an awful lot of people. And I don't know what you mean by biased.
Aug 12, 2017 1:51 PM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
logic340 said:
@coromandel do you still town read Ruu? What are your thoughts on yurkin so far? Should she get a pass like you want? Thoughts on your current train and if there is scum there who is it? Will you go back to voting roz now?

Overall, I'm slightly town-reading Ruu.
yurkin is playing similarly to TMA, not sure what to make of her yet. She's not giving off scum vibes imo.

"Like you want"...?

"if there is scum there who is it? "
How about you? (Suzune x Logic team? >.>)

Will you go back to voting roz now?
Go back? I've never voted for him. And I don't think I will today.
Pre-flip association will get you nowhere hun. We learned that together recently. Please don't try to play me right now.

Side Note: I am waiting on that day we will powerwolf the shit out of town and clean up.

Aug 12, 2017 1:52 PM

Jun 2009
Togs said:
Suzune-chan said:

Mmm to be honest Ruu was my own slightly scum lean before I checked out yesterday and you were slightly town. So even though this is based off my initial impressions I can be convinced to help send her back in, and if @lastwhisper31 puts his vote back that should be 3. Do you a post with a case on Ruu in it that you can link me to ?
Quick version. I'll quote it over. It was directed are Ruu though and I am not going to change the tense.

You created this one by accepting so fast, rolling the blame onto Abu, then worrying about the worst case scenario, and then asked me about my opinion regarding it. The build up here was most interesting.

The things about the Ruu exchange that was most interesting was that it was never about Roz, it was about what Abu might have been doing and how I felt about Ruu and Abu. This was the most interesting thing happening during the whole exchange.

Aug 12, 2017 1:53 PM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
logic340 said:

I'm not town-reading Suzune so why should I move my vote?
you showed nothing in the way of progressing that read either. Well any read for what it's worth. Sorry if i am being to blunt or straight forward but nothing i have said is a lie.

Aug 12, 2017 1:53 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
Talk to me about my tone this game as well i know it is different and i am curious why you haven't said much yet about it?
Is this really the time for this kind of question? What you want to stall me for a hour while I make one of these right before the phase change? Later.

Aug 12, 2017 1:54 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

Her defense is strange. She has not replied to me or mentioned me despite I am the one pushing her lynch the most. She had a problem with your read on her, not really mine.
As for Suzune, I do need an answer to the last question. Because it feels like an awful lot of people. And I don't know what you mean by biased.
Strange meaning what? Scummy?

Aug 12, 2017 1:54 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
Is this really the time for this kind of question? What you want to stall me for a hour while I make one of these right before the phase change? Later.
no no sorry the timing was poor save it for D2 if i last until then.

Aug 12, 2017 1:55 PM

May 2014
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

I don't have a problem with your read on me.

You're misunderstanding what I meant in my first post (":>") and I think that's why you're mainly suspecting me. You're wrong, but your read still seems reasonable, because I can understand where you're coming from. I don't see your read on me as scum-motivated, whereas I don't quite understand why logic is focusing on me so much.

I'm currently suspecting both Logic and Suzune, I could vote for either of them and it wouldn't change anything (since no one else is currently voting for logic).

Aug 12, 2017 1:56 PM

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

Okay, I will take lead on this one as for some reasons Logic is fighting all my battles today which is interesting but a story for later. I have not made a defense rather given you an answer. What I was looking for, you responded to my case yesterday so you know that I broke down all of your plays. @Re1031 I did respond to your last question it is up higher on this page.

Aug 12, 2017 1:56 PM

Jan 2010
@lastwhisper31
scum out....scum out...wherever you are.

I know you said you phone was going to die but i need your thoughts on all this when you get back later.

Aug 12, 2017 1:57 PM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
RE1031 said:

I don't have a problem with your read on me.

You're misunderstanding what I meant in my first post (":>") and I think that's why you're mainly suspecting me. You're wrong, but your read still seems reasonable, because I can understand where you're coming from. I don't see your read on me as scum-motivated, whereas I don't quite understand why logic is focusing on me so much.

I'm currently suspecting both Logic and Suzune, I could vote for either of them and it wouldn't change anything (since no one else is currently voting for logic).
I hope that you continue to pursue this....oh how i really do.

May 2014
I'm not scum-reading yurkin, roz or Ruu at the moment.
aa-dono isn't here (problems with her internet connection?)

So nope, I'm not changing my vote.

Jan 2014
If anyone snipe the votes (moves the votes near the day end, when we already agreed to go into twilight) I will vig ya.

That's if I am a vig of course.

Nov 2015
Suzune-chan said:
Togs said:
Quick version. I'll quote it over. It was directed are Ruu though and I am not going to change the tense.

You created this one by accepting so fast, rolling the blame onto Abu, then worrying about the worst case scenario, and then asked me about my opinion regarding it. The build up here was most interesting.

The things about the Ruu exchange that was most interesting was that it was never about Roz, it was about what Abu might have been doing and how I felt about Ruu and Abu. This was the most interesting thing happening during the whole exchange.
Okay, to be honest I actually remember reading these and I think Ruu’s push onto Abu was the one standout of this game to me out of what I read. I was hoping that you had more on Ruu from later pages but.. well I guess the idea is to sort that out. I will go with you

##vote: Ruu
Aug 12, 2017 1:58 PM

Nov 2015
Will switch back to secure a tie if needed

Jan 2014
Vote Count 1.13:

Ruu (2): Suzune-chan, Togs

Jul 2018
Change Vote: Ruu
Aug 12, 2017 1:59 PM

Jan 2014
Togs wants to be shooted by vig~

Jan 2014
Vote Count 1.14:

Ruu (3): Suzune-chan, Togs, AbuHumaid
roz1roz (1): Nikamara

May 2014
inb4 someone "tries to tie the votes" but actually hammers someone.

Jan 2010
Togs said:
Suzune-chan said:

Okay, to be honest I actually remember reading these and I think Ruu’s push onto Abu was the one standout of this game to me out of what I read. I was hoping that you had more on Ruu from later pages but.. well I guess the idea is to sort that out. I will go with you

I am ok with this but if yurkin ever flips scum it's noted.

@Coromandel your suspicions feel so? OMGUSy and lazy in regards to not moving your RVS off suzune. You should never turn and RVS into a serious vote (we saw that recently in a game together too).

Jan 2014
vote:yurkin

Nov 2015
roz1roz said:
Togs wants to be shooted by vig~
I'd actually rather not be thank you
Aug 12, 2017 2:00 PM

Jan 2014
time

Sep 2016
coromandel said:
inb4 someone "tries to tie the votes" but actually hammers someone.

OH
MY
GOD

May 2014
logic340 said:
@Coromandel your suspicions feel so? OMGUSy and lazy in regards to not moving your RVS off suzune. You should never turn and RVS into a serious vote (we saw that recently in a game together too).

Why the hell not? If she's scum then it's a good decision to keep my vote on her.

Jan 2010
Togs said:
Suzune-chan said:

I thougth she still had 3 forgot that whisper left you shouldn't have left there at all.

Aug 12, 2017 2:01 PM

Jun 2009
So what did we end with Yurkin and Ruu?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.