Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v1: Attack on Titan Mafia S2 | Game Thread | Serial Killer (Suzune-chan) has won!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
Aug 11, 2017 8:45 PM

Sep 2012
Nikamara said:
I don't know anyone here, so of course I'm not familiar with your play styles
but so far

My suspect list looks like this (ordered from most suspicious to least):

1. rozlroz
2. Abu
3. RE1031
4. Suzune-chan

for now I'll vote
vote: rozlroz

If I die tonight, you know where to look ^

Late to the train, it should have been de-railed for the most part by this point.... feel free to cover why this even happened if you will.
Also.... where are the opinions outside of painting the hot-topics?
Aug 11, 2017 8:47 PM

Sep 2012
Nikamara said:
Lemme leave this quick breakdown with what makes me suspect those 4:

roz1roz - Hi guys.
Can someone help me and tell how to access maf chat?
^seems like scum slip up. and most of the time, the simplest answer is the best answer.
I'm not buying this bait business

AbuHumaid –
Hi everyone
vote: coromandel
Fight me
^seems gung ho about lynching.

it could be an ignorant townie mistake but i don't think so
^seems like he is defending the scum slip

RE1031 -
We could lynch them today, or we could save him for the vig shot. I think either way works.
^seems like he wants to save scum mate from lynching

Suzune-chan
^just seems like he is defending the scum slip as well

@bold Seems to be exactly what you're eating, breakfast, lunch and din-din.
Aug 11, 2017 8:48 PM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
RE1031 said:
Shit. coro's response is scummy as hell. Why does she vote suzune while simultaneously questioning which mafia role roz is?
@coromandel
What was your initial reaction towards roz's "slip"? Right now, I can't tell if you believed it to be a slip or suspected it as bait.
I think the slight smiley face at the end clearly shows that Coro didnt believe it was a slip, but thats just me

She stated that she did think it was, but didn't expect a serious answer in return.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Aug 11, 2017 8:49 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:

@Ruu
This is you not scum reading Abu for his vote?

How many times do I need to explain this? My reason for thinking Abu was his comments about the possibility of being a confused townie. He sheeping my vote is a bonus but it wasn't the main reason of my scum read. It made sense to me atm that Abu would jump on the train if they were buddies. That last part was meta but like I said before NOT THE MAIN REASON why I said "I found the other scum"
Idk, that post 44, clearly states otherwise
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Aug 11, 2017 8:50 PM

Sep 2016
Labs said:
RE1031 said:

Until yurkin pointed it out, I think all of us thought he was a newbie. Slips happen. It happened in The Morning After with MrSkittles (although to a much lesser degree).

Blame everyone so as to retreat, without that large a commitment doe....
Also I doubt nearly everyone skimmed over a new face that made note of their experience outside of this site in particular.

"all of us" meaning the people who responded to roz's bait prior to yurkin pointing it out... Which I've already explained.
Aug 11, 2017 8:50 PM

Sep 2012
logic340 said:
Oh god @Labs is here too?
He is going to have a ball going over that early shit.
I cannot wait to read what he has to say.

Might be a tad disappointed, it was fairly obvious/straightforward given the player.
Though it did provide a fair stance on a good wee handful of players for what it counts.
Aug 11, 2017 8:51 PM

Sep 2016
@Suzune-chan
Please come at these people who are responding before reading the entire thread - now that is a time waster when they are treating things as if they haven't already been addressed.
Aug 11, 2017 8:52 PM

Sep 2016
Labs said:
Nikamara said:
Lemme leave this quick breakdown with what makes me suspect those 4:

roz1roz - Hi guys.
Can someone help me and tell how to access maf chat?
^seems like scum slip up. and most of the time, the simplest answer is the best answer.
I'm not buying this bait business

AbuHumaid –
Hi everyone
Fight me
^seems gung ho about lynching.

^seems like he is defending the scum slip

RE1031 -
We could lynch them today, or we could save him for the vig shot. I think either way works.
^seems like he wants to save scum mate from lynching

Suzune-chan
^just seems like he is defending the scum slip as well

@bold Seems to be exactly what you're eating, breakfast, lunch and din-din.

Ehh, I can live with a couple repeats...
Aug 11, 2017 8:53 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
@Suzune-chan
Please come at these people who are responding before reading the entire thread - now that is a time waster when they are treating things as if they haven't already been addressed.
Maybe I want to have them personally addressed again? Nothing wrong with that
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 11, 2017 8:56 PM

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:
@Suzune-chan
Catch up posts are important because they allow players to form opinions and since they were not there in the moment a chance to provide insight into events from the past that have been affected by us being there.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 11, 2017 8:57 PM

Sep 2012
roz1roz said:
Suzune-chan said:
It is not enough for you to sit and watch. As it is hard to judge you as a player in this game if you say nothing and keep your opinions to yourself. It would be fantastic if you could share your thoughts. Thanks~

It's hard to judge me?
Oh, it will be evn harder. I can promise it.

Logic, I still don't like you tried to buddy me. Please, don't be scum. ;(

*Gets hard*
Aug 11, 2017 8:58 PM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
RE1031 said:
@Suzune-chan

It's a little frustrating to have to say the same thing again and again when the simple solution is to actually read it through.
Aug 11, 2017 9:00 PM

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:
@Suzune-chan
Catch up posts are important because they allow players to form opinions and since they were not there in the moment a chance to provide insight into events from the past that have been affected by us being there.

Okay, so I should probably just ignore them and wait for them to reach the point where whatever questions they have are answered.
Aug 11, 2017 9:03 PM

Sep 2012
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:
logic why are you ISOing yourself.
Because I was asked to

This isn't actually surprising in the least.

Aug 11, 2017 9:03 PM
Jul 2018
@Coelestin i demand a replacement
Aug 11, 2017 9:04 PM

Sep 2012
Ruu said:
logic340 said:
So this is not a mafia play in my opinion but I could be TPR motivated. @roz1roz I change what I said I like you for uninformed party.

why would tpr put themselves in the spotlight? I would think they would try to go unnoticed?

Going un-noticed gets you noticed.
Also last game I was in TPR seemed to love the spotlight.... it just didn't work as they wanted it to.
Aug 11, 2017 9:05 PM

Jan 2014
Labs said:
logic340 said:
Because I was asked to

This isn't actually surprising in the least.

Logic is like a puppy with a knew owner lol.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 11, 2017 9:07 PM

Jan 2014
Labs said:
Ruu said:

why would tpr put themselves in the spotlight? I would think they would try to go unnoticed?

Also last game I was in TPR seemed to love the spotlight.... it just didn't work as they wanted it to.
Also lets not forget this post: The Morning After Post #227
P.S he was not the guardian angel.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 11, 2017 9:11 PM

Sep 2016
Going to sleep, will elaborate in the morning...

@Nikamara
Sorry if this has been answered already, but do you still think that roz's bait was a slip?
Aug 11, 2017 9:12 PM

Sep 2012
roz1roz said:
Is logic always pocketing, overactive guy who asks too many questions?

Pretty much a running theme, yes.
They typically shine a couple flips in, be glad they're not in the main light picking fights and squabbling with their usual buddies this time around.
Aug 11, 2017 9:16 PM

May 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
Ruu said:

How many times do I need to explain this? My reason for thinking Abu was his comments about the possibility of being a confused townie. He sheeping my vote is a bonus but it wasn't the main reason of my scum read. It made sense to me atm that Abu would jump on the train if they were buddies. That last part was meta but like I said before NOT THE MAIN REASON why I said "I found the other scum"
Idk, that post 44, clearly states otherwise

I even bolded that part! When somebody bolds a part of a quote is because they found it more relevant than the rest and want people to notice it, I bolded the possibility he mention not the vote. That was a follow up question to put pressure on Abu.... why people don't get my point? It's so frustrating -_-
Aug 11, 2017 9:18 PM

May 2015
Labs said:
Ruu said:

If I were tpr I would try to get neutral/ slightly town read so I don't get lynch nor NK - oh wait it's a sk they can't get NK right? I keep forgetting that....

Well that means they could still be tpr because they are getting town cred from their bait so that is good for them.
Aug 11, 2017 9:19 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
RE1031 said:
@Suzune-chan
If nothing else they should be able to refer you back tot he post number in question.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 11, 2017 9:21 PM

Sep 2012
AbuHumaid said:
catching up now, but can you guys refrain from calling me "low hanging fruit" or "easy lynch"? I hate being underestimated, God if i was scum i would have won already with all this underestimation.

Easy tooty, fairly fruity.
Good enough for ya?
Aug 11, 2017 9:30 PM

Sep 2012
AbuHumaid said:

Damn... really?
RIP
Aug 11, 2017 9:31 PM

Sep 2012
Ruu said:
Labs said:

If I were tpr I would try to get neutral/ slightly town read so I don't get lynch nor NK - oh wait it's a sk they can't get NK right? I keep forgetting that....

Well that means they could still be tpr because they are getting town cred from their bait so that is good for them.

If TPR, you'd just play your usual game, no?
It is essentially set-up to do exactly that in the most natural way as far as being relatable to town.
Aug 11, 2017 9:32 PM

Sep 2012
Vote: Yurk
Need you to bite a bit more, son.
Aug 11, 2017 9:34 PM

Jan 2014
roz1roz said:
AbuHumaid said:
Hi everyone
Fight me

Sure, I will. That is actualy rather meh entrance to the thread.

AbuHumaid said:
you can edit them but tell us what you edited
For example:
Edit: typo/grammar/etc

Being helpful to get some town-cred and some more posts going, to not seem lurking? Hmm... scummy, scummy.

AbuHumaid said:
So who's scum?
AbuHumaid said:

Theory: You know that it was a townie "mistake" and set up yourself to be able to do "I told you he was townie". Typical for scum whiteknighting a town member to get a "defender" credit later on. Then you just continue to push me, cause you do want this misslynch to happen.

I see this post as generic scum play tbh. And you will have to do something to convince me your not.
It's unnatural and you do it specialy to show that you thought it might be townie. Just to accuse other pushers of this wagon afterwards.

AbuHumaid said:
Vote change: roz1roz

Opionion above ^

AbuHumaid said:
what? I was stating a possibility

This "what?" is actualy a quite often mafia play who tries to backtrack from own words when it gets dangerous.
I know few people who does it quite often as scum. Probably even more than few.

Actualy the whole post is a very bad looking backtrack when someone acussed you.

AbuHumaid said:
Isn't he/she a newbie? it's possible that they didn't know that, but as i said i don't think so.

I receive this post as it contains ask for support from other mafia. Your also back to position of stating posibility that townie thought they can access maf chat. Wich is bad, cause I don't see a point in defending this position if you are voting against it.

To sum up:
I believe this is a wolf and I'm placing a vote here.
Backtracks, trying to place themself, using generic wolf schemes.

I can explain it more exactly for someone if you don't understand any of parts here.

Vote: AbuHumaid
fair points, but as someone who has seen Abu's meta, I find this unlikely
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 11, 2017 9:42 PM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
Where did this come from?

Aug 11, 2017 9:43 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:
OoG i am not going to speculate on activity and why or why not someone has posted to this point.
Whisper - work
Labs - Timezone and it's the weekend don't expect a post from him.
Togs - 1 post then gone
aa-done - the same + timezones

It's all NAI

Yeah, and whisper is online now...
I think I'm going to call Togs one post man...
I was online cause I was reading posts while being the garbage man for the day at my job...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
roz1roz said:

Sure, I will. That is actualy rather meh entrance to the thread.

Being helpful to get some town-cred and some more posts going, to not seem lurking? Hmm... scummy, scummy.

Theory: You know that it was a townie "mistake" and set up yourself to be able to do "I told you he was townie". Typical for scum whiteknighting a town member to get a "defender" credit later on. Then you just continue to push me, cause you do want this misslynch to happen.

I see this post as generic scum play tbh. And you will have to do something to convince me your not.
It's unnatural and you do it specialy to show that you thought it might be townie. Just to accuse other pushers of this wagon afterwards.

Opionion above ^

This "what?" is actualy a quite often mafia play who tries to backtrack from own words when it gets dangerous.
I know few people who does it quite often as scum. Probably even more than few.

Actualy the whole post is a very bad looking backtrack when someone acussed you.

I receive this post as it contains ask for support from other mafia. Your also back to position of stating posibility that townie thought they can access maf chat. Wich is bad, cause I don't see a point in defending this position if you are voting against it.

To sum up:
I believe this is a wolf and I'm placing a vote here.
Backtracks, trying to place themself, using generic wolf schemes.

I can explain it more exactly for someone if you don't understand any of parts here.

Vote: AbuHumaid
fair points, but as someone who has seen Abu's meta, I find this unlikely
+1 though i agree it's NAI.
Now that he is replacing out i guess those votes should move?

Jan 2014
roz1roz said:
Is logic always pocketing, overactive guy who asks too many questions?
Si
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 11, 2017 9:48 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
logic340 said:
What is your scum read on Abu I am neutral slight town, I wont let a bs lynch go through on him because he is LHF so explain your read well for me.

LHF means easy lynch? If so let me explain why I'm still not convince he could be leaning town...

1) He talks about the possibility of Roz being a "confused townie" but doesn't try to explore that route (in my case I was completely sold on the idea of Roz being mafia , that's why I didn't persuit either and why I pressure him because of it).
2) When I called him out for it he just kept saying he saw it as a possibility but again doesn't do much to work on that theory.
3) He first posted about the "confused townie" and then write another post voting for them. I saw this as scum jumping on the train to not look suspicious but it's also a good way to push a mislynch and have a safe net (their previous post) when Roz flips town. Scum always states both possibilities so they don't get persecuted after the outcome. Like "well I thought, and even talk about, Roz being possible a townie".
4) When Suzu talked about him with me he just made a fluff comment but didn't try to angage in a conversation that could help us get a read on him. Why is that? It was the perfect moment to explain his reasoning better and even get us to lean town with him.
5) He says the game is going to fast; stays in the shadows without trying to create conversation. It was fast for me too but I try to read at my own pace and make questions, reads... he is just posting fluff or nothing at all...like his #271

And the fact that he is an easy lynch is the reason I'm going for yurkin first btw.

again this is abu we are talking about, and its 11 pages in one day, Im still on page 8. After almost 4 hours of reading...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 11, 2017 9:50 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
@logic340 all his posts are NAI? for real? also you are only using meta? my first read on them was using meta but my latest one was based on this game alone, I stop using meta to be less bias.

Edit: I said votes intead of post xD
Yep, and honestly Im not gunna focus on him either for now, I think time is spent better else where
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 11, 2017 9:51 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Vote: @Togs
One post man it's time we had a chat.
good luck with that
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 11, 2017 9:59 PM

Jul 2009
ruu #291 "this post means that you read roz's post as bait but you don't explore that possibillity further. can i ask why?"

-I was encountering persistent annoying problem with typing, i still do tbh. So i couldn't have posted much more than i did...
Aug 11, 2017 9:59 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
Why you keep quoting rvs votes? and how could you possibly ignore the most important post at the time, with not one word? or did i miss it
Dude this is logic you are talking about here.
Ya and I know you hate RVS, but that doesnt give you the right to push on other peoples RVS votes as if they are even relatively serious, thats how I see it.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 11, 2017 10:09 PM

Jan 2010
@roz1roz did you still want me to do the summary?
I find it a bit useless and a waste of my time. Actually everyone should quote it and fill in the blanks with their thoughts. That sounds like a great idea.

Aug 11, 2017 10:10 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:
Dude this is logic you are talking about here.
Ya and I know you hate RVS, but that doesnt give you the right to push on other peoples RVS votes as if they are even relatively serious, thats how I see it.
Hate is a bit strong of a word. I don't feel it is all that important. The gambit had more with us getting out of RVS than anything else which kind of emphasizes my point.

Aug 11, 2017 10:11 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:
Vote: @Togs
One post man it's time we had a chat.
good luck with that
Yeah it didn't last long. This response tells me you are not caught up. Get back to me later on.

Aug 11, 2017 10:12 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
Dude im back reading, what I find interesting is up to me, all I did was point out that ur immediate posts were both questions on RVS posts.

Did he answer my first question? I guess I could call it that.
Did he answer my second question? No.
Did he answer my third question? No.

So now can you answer the questions I asked instead of getting all emotional? Thank you.

Guess ill go back to this.
1. Did I say do nothing? IMO all these interactions did was cause the accused to state they were just RVS, so ya pretty much nothing.
2. Your right, catching up in my readings would be better, but your two posts caught me eye so I made a comment on them, especially cause you know u did come in later, and there were more "important" posts as you say it, at the time of you first entering this game. But I guess the same could be said for me, because honestly am I getting anything out of this? Not really lol
3. You see RE as scum, because one of his first posts was rvs? noted
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 11, 2017 10:16 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
Suzune-chan said:
Ruu commonly digs her own grave

my play style in a nutshell xD
lmao, sorry this was cute.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 11, 2017 10:25 PM

Jan 2014
Can we really breakdown Ruu's early thoughts onto Roz as just excitement? But then again, would mafia go for such an ez target? Meh
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 11, 2017 10:31 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:

Did he answer my first question? I guess I could call it that.
Did he answer my second question? No.
Did he answer my third question? No.

So now can you answer the questions I asked instead of getting all emotional? Thank you.

1. Did I say do nothing? IMO all these interactions did was cause the accused to state they were just RVS, so ya pretty much nothing.
2. Your right, catching up in my readings would be better, but your two posts caught me eye so I made a comment on them, especially cause you know u did come in later, and there were more "important" posts as you say it, at the time of you first entering this game. But I guess the same could be said for me, because honestly am I getting anything out of this? Not really lol

1. No but you didn't say what i should be doing if not picking at things and noting interesting meta reads.
2. I posted as i caught up you are on page 8 and i don't remember you touching on my defense of roz while many others suspected him and voted him (I think 6 in total).
3. You still haven't asked me what I noted in that post. You assume i scum read her for that but my vote came on page 3 with reasons that had nothing to do with what i noted. RE knows what it is. Go back and follow my interactions with RE.
logic340 said:
Also why would a newbie ask the people they are supposed to be hiding from where the scum chat is?
vote: RE1031
This bait might have been way better than he imagined.
@ruu answer the top please
edit added ruu
logic340Aug 11, 2017 10:34 PM

Aug 11, 2017 10:34 PM

Jun 2009
lastwhisper31 said:
Can we really breakdown Ruu's early thoughts onto Roz as just excitement? But then again, would mafia go for such an ez target? Meh
I don't think that the mafia need to be particularly creative for the town to destroy themselves sometimes. That is why we need to be careful about calling situations too obvious. I do that because I expect a harder mystery then get upset when it was so simple to begin with. So as long as we keep track of things and reread our town reads from time to time we should be okay.

As an aside, I found an amazing book to read and finished one~
Yay

edited: changed out to our

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 11, 2017 10:39 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:

1. No but you didn't say what i should be doing if not picking at things and noting interesting meta reads.
2. I posted as i caught up you are on page 8 and i don't remember you touching on my defense of roz while many others suspected him and voted him (I think 6 in total).
3. You still haven't asked me what I noted in that post. You assume i scum read her for that but my vote came on page 3 with reasons that had nothing to do with what i noted. RE knows what it is. Go back and follow my interactions with RE.
logic340 said:
Also why would a newbie ask the people they are supposed to be hiding from where the scum chat is?
vote: RE1031
This bait might have been way better than he imagined.
@ruu answer the top please
edit added ruu
Ok scum read maybe wasnt the right word, maybe that "noted" just triggers me :/
P.S The noted was a joke on you because you put it after reading his RVS. Clearly I needed to state it because u didnt get that.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 11, 2017 11:12 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:

P.S The noted was a joke on you because you put it after reading his RVS. Clearly I needed to state it because u didnt get that.
You still lack understanding but it really isn't that major so maybe I will tell you another day.

Aug 11, 2017 11:27 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
You still lack understanding but it really isn't that major so maybe I will tell you another day.
So at the end of the game can I turn my reference number in for a case file or something cool? Suzune would like reference file #6698586456

Aug 11, 2017 11:32 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
So at the end of the game can I turn my reference number in for a case file or something cool? Suzune would like reference file #6698586456
That is not an issue. Just come down to our office and submit a formal request, please be sure to bring 2 forms of government issued ID.

Aug 12, 2017 12:21 AM

Jul 2009
lastwhisper31 said:
yurkin said:
the underlined tells this is not post by a mistake imo. So what is roz trying to achieve...
BBCode is pretty universal among forums, maybe he was hoping someone would notice this little hint.
lol i added the underlining. It has to do with him not being a newbie which i was aware of, and the word usage, the plural form and etc.
Too obv. not a slip for me take the bite.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.