Forum Settings
Forums

Minigame v11: Bungou Stray Dogs | Game Over Mafia Wins!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (85) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
Apr 18, 2017 3:52 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I am gonna cry...

15 pages on mobile. I will do my best to catch up. ;w;

gl lol

Apr 18, 2017 3:52 PM

May 2015
Can we talk about the ghost in this game aka @Qoco ? Please appear and make some reads, questions,something. I don't like lurkers, I'll vote you if you don't start scum hunting.

I'm starting to have second thoughts about logic, his way of defending people reminds me of scum!logic, but he was angrier when town so Idk. Meta confuses me.
Apr 18, 2017 3:54 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Jackrito said:

Why are you so defensive so early for someone who says they are used to pressure this is a big overreaction, your last couple of posts are looking like pity pleas especially playing the bully card. You should not care why they are voting you at this stage because you know your own role this paranoia is not a town mindset it comes from someone hiding something.
I really don't think I was being defensive but I generally don't stop to think about how my post are going to sound to my reader so it's something I will take note or and work on.

Fact that u didnt take the time to think ur posts out gives me a town vibe cause scum need to be very careful with what they say

Apr 18, 2017 3:55 PM

May 2015
@Oyasumi_Rosie is this completely rvs or this time you start with a solid case against grape? xD
Apr 18, 2017 3:56 PM

Jun 2009
Vote Count 1.9

Lam-B: Logic340,
Ruu: Karote
LucianRoy: Ruu, CorruptedPurity, Jackrito, Aa-dono
CorruptedPurity: Coelestin,
Grrr:LucianRoy, Grapefruit21, Lam-B
Pentaflare: Grrr
Karote: Shinichi-kun
Qoco: PentaFlare
Grapefruit21: Oyasumi_Rosie

Those not voting
Qoco

Edit: Secret for you @Oyasumi_Rosie If you don't put a : in your vote, I will miss it. I use contr f and search for Vote:

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Apr 18, 2017 4:07 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Can we talk about the ghost in this game aka @Qoco ? Please appear and make some reads, questions,something. I don't like lurkers, I'll vote you if you don't start scum hunting.

I'm starting to have second thoughts about logic, his way of defending people reminds me of scum!logic, but he was angrier when town so Idk. Meta confuses me.

I dont like the fact that u called out the one person that im pretty sure posted in the thread that he was gonna be at work. Also how u avoided callinng out rosie.

Meta is suppose to be a start so its prob gonna confuse you.

Apr 18, 2017 4:15 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:

@Oyasumi_Rosie - I hope you are ok. You haven't posted yet. Not enough info
I am burned and I want to cry. This is reminding me of my first game. Too much in fact. Nothing is sticking in terms of tells or reads. I should be home in 2 hours I think, and I will reread again

Apr 18, 2017 4:17 PM

Aug 2013
Ruu said:
@Oyasumi_Rosie is this completely rvs or this time you start with a solid case against grape? xD
Good luck good luck. I have lost every game voting for him first and I plan to keep this streak going

Apr 18, 2017 4:19 PM

Aug 2013
Suzune-chan said:

Edit: Secret for you @Oyasumi_Rosie If you don't put a : in your vote, I will miss it. I use contr f and search for Vote:

Thank you. I will try and remember for this point on. The vote was meaningless and I am lazy on mobile

Apr 18, 2017 4:20 PM

Aug 2013
Phone is at 2%..

Apr 18, 2017 4:21 PM

Jun 2009
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Suzune-chan said:

Thank you. I will try and remember for this point on. The vote was meaningless and I am lazy on mobile
I happened to read it when you made the post, so I went back to collect it. Just to let you know in case you have to correct me at any time.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Apr 18, 2017 4:31 PM

Dec 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
Seeing as how i got plenty of reaction from logic

Change Vote: @karote

You care to come out of rvs phases and speak to ur felllow town members?

I'm reading right now.

Shinichi-Kun said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

specifcally about your vote and on logic/grape/lucian/grrr

Logic is playing less aggressive but seems to play pretty defensively, understable seeing how others suspect him already or bait for reactions.

The usual grape, seems cool.

I have no opinion of grrr, I just ignore him unless it's becoming a problem.

Lucian talks a lot, that's nice, has a train but doesn't seem very concerned, also nice.

Apr 18, 2017 4:32 PM

Dec 2014
Caught up...-ish
While I was asleep, a logic train formed. While I'm not exactly for or against this train, one of the factors of those for the train is that he is suspicious of lamb who u all see as townie. I was there during kitty mafia and can vouch for logic when I say this lamb is showing spitting similarities to the scum!lamb of Kitty mafia so I wouldn't fault logic for that line of play. It was right of him to be suspicious of lamb, this is definitely not out of his scum meta.
Apr 18, 2017 4:34 PM

Dec 2012
Ruu said:

What do you think of Lucian? Keeping that vote on him?

Apr 18, 2017 4:49 PM

Dec 2014
Ruu said:

You have a point, logic usually is more emotional as town, and more collected as scum. Just something to note off
Apr 18, 2017 5:01 PM

Dec 2013
Karote said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I'm reading right now.

Shinichi-Kun said:

specifcally about your vote and on logic/grape/lucian/grrr

Logic is playing less aggressive but seems to play pretty defensively, understable seeing how others suspect him already or bait for reactions.

Lucian talks a lot, that's nice, has a train but doesn't seem very concerned, also nice.

Fair enough reply from you atleast its the best i expect to get from you XD.

You dont see anything strange more so than usual with the way grrr has being trying to understand theh setup?

Apr 18, 2017 5:28 PM

Dec 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
Karote said:

I'm reading right now.

You dont see anything strange more so than usual with the way grrr has being trying to understand theh setup?

He's trying real hard to troll from what I can see, either plotting something and is on purpose or just playing like usual but I dunno, I always ignore him in games, lol.
Apr 18, 2017 5:45 PM

Dec 2013
Karote said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

He's trying real hard to troll from what I can see, either plotting something and is on purpose or just playing like usual but I dunno, I always ignore him in games, lol.

unvote well i got all i can get from u, you answered all my questions anyways

atleast keep an eye on grrr cause i dont want another kitty mafia

Apr 18, 2017 6:12 PM

Dec 2013
where everyone go :(

Apr 18, 2017 6:19 PM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
I am here now but I'd how useful I am...

What's up?

Apr 18, 2017 6:42 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
LucianRoy said:

Look at the voyes on him. Now look at the votes on me. Now look back at the votes on him, and notice that they're actually good, now look at the votes on me, and notice how the first two are from rvs, the third is jack early game paranoia mixed with meta schenanigans, and the third is a vote from dono that seems more like she just wanted to ask me a question than push me as scum.
Note through all this, the train on grr is smaller than the train on me. Judging by size, and judging by the stament above, should you really be worrying about the train on grr? Can you really say, that through three votes, "there are probably scum on that train"? That sounds like one mighty blanket statement right there. Let's hear it out then.
So you have 2 RVS votes (that amount to basically nothing) and a vote from aa-dono which is a question more than anything else in your opinion and you feel that that train is worth going through more than grrr's? That doesn't make any sense to me. Also I said here could be scum on the grrr train and I am voting my scum read. I have 4 reasons and a question in that read with my vote.

Why not give me your take on Lam and my vote on him? Lets not get hung up on grrr for the whole day just did that in a game D1 and I caused a no lynch due to it.

I'm saying my train is super janky, and janky trains are likely to have scum on them. The train i'm leading is much much much less janky, and is less likely to have scum on it fmpov. Like, people are still voting me from RVS. it aint chill.

Lamb did his early game bait and switch schtick, or at least, I'm expecting some kinda switch once he gets on later. Standard stuff really, nothing struck me as overtly scummy.

I feel like your vote was too reactive to what Lamb laid down. kinda jumpy in a way that took any kind of bait. I concur with chione about it sounding more bias-y than meta-y. Like, so far it seems like standard lamb stuff.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Apr 18, 2017 6:47 PM

Aug 2013
grrr said:
PentaFlare said:
I would prefer if we didn't force everyone to hint about their roles. If the claim won't help catch scum, don't claim anything.

I ignored it as a weak reason. The only way to know it wont help catching scum is if you:
1. Know all roles in the game and you know this info won't be useful to any of them.
and
2. You are mafia and you know all claims that the mafia team will make this game.

But if you are mafia then I have no reason to believe you anyway.

I think the correct way of thinking is: claim anything that might help town and probably won't help mafia.

if anything your not willingness to cooperate makes me scum reading you.

This. This. This.
Look at this.
This is the quintessence of the exact wrong way to go about placing your vote on someone.
Apr 18, 2017 6:49 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
I am here now but I'd how useful I am...

What's up?

huh there are 10 pages of posts lol go back read or reply to me on discord lol

Apr 18, 2017 6:52 PM

Dec 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
Karote said:

unvote well i got all i can get from u, you answered all my questions anyways

atleast keep an eye on grrr cause i dont want another kitty mafia

Yeah, got nothing much to say on Day 1 except bait reactions but I'm kinda lazy atm so I'm just observing.
I see a lot of talk about meta and other crap, bleh.
Apr 18, 2017 6:55 PM

Dec 2012
grrr said:
@penta The very least, the ones who claim classic roles are more likely town. If mafia claims classic role then he might get counter claimed and he is done. If no roles are known mafia are free to claim whatever they like which makes it very convinient for them.

Hey, what do you think of the idea being lynched today?
Apr 18, 2017 7:00 PM

Dec 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
Caught up...-ish
While I was asleep, a logic train formed. While I'm not exactly for or against this train, one of the factors of those for the train is that he is suspicious of lamb who u all see as townie. I was there during kitty mafia and can vouch for logic when I say this lamb is showing spitting similarities to the scum!lamb of Kitty mafia so I wouldn't fault logic for that line of play. It was right of him to be suspicious of lamb, this is definitely not out of his scum meta.

You missed this btw.

Coelestin said:
Vote: CorruptedPurity
You're making me uneasy. Who are your top 3 scum reads?

I'm interested too.
Apr 18, 2017 7:02 PM

Dec 2014
Unvote

@LucianRoy I like your interactions over the night and you seem to be back to your old self and properly scumhunting. Who are your top 3 suspects accordingly and why? (please don't say Ruu without reasoning)
Apr 18, 2017 7:02 PM

Aug 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
LucianRoy said:

What if I told you my vote singlehandedly brought this game outta rvs?

I would argue it's not only your vote but your weird inclination to believe Ruu is mafia without any substantial proof + your overreaction to your train that got us of RVS. Even then, you can only take 50% of thr credit, the suspicious grrr rolefishing also takes another 50%

If people think anything in RVS is concrete, then they are sorely mistaken.
Its normally a joke if someone says they're certain someone is mafia in rvs.
Apr 18, 2017 7:06 PM

Aug 2013
PentaFlare said:
@aa-dono
Got a few things I want to work through with you.
First, is your vote on Lucian pressure for your question, or a scumread. I noticed you were commenting in Lucian's fixation on grrr, so I'm going to work off that idea so I'm assuming it is a scumread, but I just want to be sure.

Personally, I think Lucian is town. This is largely a meta read that is a little aged (the last scum game of Lucian's I remember well is Harry Potter), but also a little but of behaviour.

WHAT'S MY TELL?
I really want to know.
Apr 18, 2017 7:06 PM

Dec 2016
Ruu said:

I'm at work right now, so no. Look at my worried face >:)
Apr 18, 2017 7:12 PM

Dec 2014
Karote said:
CorruptedPurity said:
Caught up...-ish

You missed this btw.

Coelestin said:
Vote: CorruptedPurity
You're making me uneasy. Who are your top 3 scum reads?

I'm interested too.

Oh I did miss that. Is it wrong to not have a top 3 scum read? I know I asked this off of others but I don't really have a top 3 :/

If I had to choose, I would say Lucian, Penta and Logic respectively. Lucian is because the way he played the RVS trains was weird. Lucy was overreacting alot and keep mudslinging Ruu for God knows what reasons.

Penta is more of a gut feeling. I don't town read him nor do I scum read him. Just a gut feeling, I wouldn't actually mention it if you didnt ask.

The only thing I have on Logic is that he's unusually calm this game when accused of scum non-stop. In any game where he is town, he usually gets very frustrated and emotional which leads to scum manipulating him.

Also there may be a little Lam-B at the side because his intro is scarily similar to his scum intro in Kitty mafia.
Apr 18, 2017 7:15 PM

Dec 2014
Im inclined to vote logic solely based on meta reads. I don't actually think he's scum based on the contents he posted but the way he replied to the accusation is much more similar to scum logic than town logic. Or maybe it's just that logic activated Rinto mode and just couldn't care anymore?
Apr 18, 2017 7:17 PM

Dec 2014
LucianRoy said:
CorruptedPurity said:

I would argue it's not only your vote but your weird inclination to believe Ruu is mafia without any substantial proof + your overreaction to your train that got us of RVS. Even then, you can only take 50% of thr credit, the suspicious grrr rolefishing also takes another 50%

Wait so you weren't serious about the Ruu being mafia? Cos I asked if you were joking and you said you were serious which is what made me scumread you... Can you stop toying with my emotions like that?
Apr 18, 2017 7:24 PM

Aug 2013
Jackrito said:
LucianRoy said:

Look at the voyes on him. Now look at the votes on me. Now look back at the votes on him, and notice that they're actually good, now look at the votes on me, and notice how the first two are from rvs, the third is jack early game paranoia mixed with meta schenanigans, and the third is a vote from dono that seems more like she just wanted to ask me a question than push me as scum.
Note through all this, the train on grr is smaller than the train on me. Judging by size, and judging by the stament above, should you really be worrying about the train on grr? Can you really say, that through three votes, "there are probably scum on that train"? That sounds like one mighty blanket statement right there. Let's hear it out then.

I don't appreciate the disrespect towards my vote here, and the discrediting of others on you. Why are the votes on grr much better then the ones on you, this is just deflection from yourself.

No disrespect meant, lets dig into that shall we? The first two votes have been on me since rvs. I don't consider those good ones because the original votes weren't made with the assessment that I'm scum. If people roll with a vote from RVS for too long, it starts feeling like they're creating a narrative to fit their vote. I don't like that. Your vote is enh, I felt like there was easily explainable town motive to counter the scum motive you pointed out:

Jackrito said:
I have read through the game a bit, but will need to reread later but the main thing that has caught my attention is Lucian's first post, normally when people say they are town so early it is to create the image they are town, not only for others but themselves.

Counter: the town motive is to be seen as transparent and open. Look at how much support I garnered in the early game for such a silly vote, I thought it was quite well done.

This is followed by his reaction to his train must be scum it just comes off as a blame game, town should not think they are been voted by scum only, this reaction so early is too strong. This is followed by some fluff posts and a vote o grr a easy lynch who gives little. Followed by a lot more fluff and little actual content, apart froma rant on masons which is unhelpful.

Just because someone is an easy lynch should not make them immune to being in the hot seat.
I voted Ruu first, then they omgus'd me. That was my one lead, so I went with it and pushed it hard to get out of RVS.
I thought there was plenty of good interaction spawning from RVS as well, but eye of the beholder i guess.

i also don't like how much people jumped on Ruu so early, they are a easy lynch target and possible people taking adv of this. i tbh think their first post is bad but so bad they would not do it if scum they are a bit more careful then that.

Still dont think low-hanging fruit should be exempt from grilling.
I don't know ruu meta, so I have no take on the second part.

For now going with my gut and my exp with Lucian as scum they is far too much fluff and over reacting tovotes on them with little scum hunting, apart a vote on grr which we all know wont lead to much this early. He is trying to look busy but doing nothing, a common problem lately is that people get town read for been active.

I thought a majority of my posts were really constructive imo.
Overreactions are good sometimes, they can bait out overreactions. Like votes. Whoah, now THAT is meta.
Apr 18, 2017 7:41 PM

Dec 2016
Catching up as I go
Jackrito said:
Coelestin said:
Damn, you guys are slow starters.

Oh.

@Ruu Do you actually suspect Lucy or why's your vote not on Karote, who gives you a "bad feeling"?
Same to you @CorruptedPurity to you do you think Lucy is suspicious?
@Shinichi-kun What are you thinking about Ruu's behavior?

Kay. I see where you're getting at, just bothers me that you're not trying to include them in the discussion as well. It sounded like an easy vote to get away with and your posts after that didn't help much either. And the reads are kind of general. Your actions don't tell me you're trying to search for scum, but I get it, it's early in the game and hard to do so.

What do you think about his first post then?

@logic340 Hope you actually have a reason for staying on me so long. Not helpful.

@Jackrito what do you think about Grapefruit's early very little read list and his slight town read on Lucy? (I know you're still trying to catch up, take your time)

I'm caught up now i just feel a need to reread at some point on Grape their reads are really weak sure why they felt a need to say them I would like them to go into more detail on them though, vague reads are pointless and just offer soft protection. His scum reads annoy me the most since it is two easy targets and ones that won't fight back.

A scum read is a scum read. And I never got the impression that grrr is someone who just rolls over.

As for my Lucian read it was very tonal. I liked his posts on P1. They projected confidence and he got a quick wagon forming. That's usually going to be pretty good for town.

With CorruptedPurity I paid way too much attention to them the past two games and her reaction to Lucian on P1 and then keeping their vote on afterwards despite coming out and saying they weren't really scum reading Lucian anymore felt a lot like their play in Kitty mafia.

@CorruptedPurity I'd say yes that grrr Voting Penta for not sharing if his role is weird is considered role fishing.

@grrr I'm not fine claiming anything about my role D1. Why do you want to people to claim standard/nonstandard so badly?
Apr 18, 2017 7:49 PM

Aug 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
LucianRoy said:

Wait so you weren't serious about the Ruu being mafia? Cos I asked if you were joking and you said you were serious which is what made me scumread you... Can you stop toying with my emotions like that?

lmao, I will be 100% certain of something I have no belief in... if it gets the game to better place where I can make clearer and better reads.
That's how I operate.
Apr 18, 2017 7:57 PM

Dec 2016
@aa-dono 260 I don't get your vote in this post. You say mostly positive things about Lucian and then vote for him, while also saying you like a vote on me. Why the inconsistency?

@Ruu your case against Lucian is entirely built on his defensiveness about your vote. What do you think of the rest of his posts?
Apr 18, 2017 8:00 PM

Dec 2016
lmfao that vote count. Lucian with 4 votes.
Apr 18, 2017 8:00 PM

Aug 2013
Qoco said:
lmfao that vote count. Lucian with 4 votes.
ikr
Apr 18, 2017 8:02 PM

Dec 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Im inclined to vote logic solely based on meta reads. I don't actually think he's scum based on the contents he posted but the way he replied to the accusation is much more similar to scum logic than town logic. Or maybe it's just that logic activated Rinto mode and just couldn't care anymore?

Sure go ahead an vote him off of a meta read just make sure you have a more solid case than just past games or meta.

Apr 18, 2017 8:04 PM

Nov 2013
Vote Count 1.10

Lam-B: Logic340,
Ruu: Karote
LucianRoy: Ruu, Jackrito, Aa-dono
CorruptedPurity: Coelestin,
Grrr:LucianRoy, Grapefruit21, Lam-B
Pentaflare: Grrr
Qoco: PentaFlare
Grapefruit21: Oyasumi_Rosie

Those not voting
Qoco, Shinichi-kun, CorruptedPurity

Apr 18, 2017 8:06 PM

Dec 2016
PentaFlare said:
Vote: Qoco
Did your comments about lie detectors help you determine anything about other player's alignments? If not, can you tell me something you are thinking about someone else's alignment? I'm seeing someone who is just happy to let mechanics take care of every thing from you and that is usually the people who mechanically have a night kill.

Well, I'm not a lie detector so I can't tell you if it served any good, less in the same phase that people lied in. If there is a lie detector then I guess we'll find out together later ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 18, 2017 8:08 PM

Dec 2016
Coelestin said:
Logic is reacting way too harshly to Lamby's posts. Like waaaaaaay to harshly. Lamby actually makes some good points if you read along the lines and not just use confirmation bias.

Vote: Logic340

@logic340 Please don't let me down. What are your other suspicions?

While I agree with all of the stated facts, I disagree with the conclusion. This that read of Lamby screamed town logic to me.

@logic340 on your Lam-b case, I see where you are seeing Kitty mafia, but I also see shades of LQ where Lam-b was town. I'm leaning slightly town at this stage, but that is based on a scum!grrr world. As for your Qoco question they haven't done anything to change my opinioin which reset to null when I was told they often don't place an RVS vote. I don't think they'd posted since I started my catch up post.
Apr 18, 2017 8:09 PM

Aug 2013
wondering who Cp is going to vote atm.

@grapefruit21, whatcha thoughts on jack's alignment? good vibes bad vibes?

@qoco, who do you want to see tied up and lynched?
Apr 18, 2017 8:13 PM

Dec 2016
LucianRoy said:

Honestly between you and grrr, I would rather rid of grrr.

Vote: grrr
Apr 18, 2017 8:24 PM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
LucianRoy said:

Nobody is bullying you. Their votes are good and have actual reasons to back them. Grr is literally voting for the sole reason people haven't answered his silly question. That's defined as bullying because he's applying pressure to make them do a certain action, like get them to answer his open Question when they said they wouldnt. It's similar to if someone was getting voted because they had to play a certain way etc. Chione isn't commanding you to do anything, she saw your vote on lamb as an overreaction. I forget what shins vote was, but enh.
It's such a good vote that you cannot even remember what the reasoning is?

This is probably a town logic post... He was stubborn and ignored facts as scum, but not this way. This feels much more like his traditional town doubling down seen in FT or Kitty.

@Coelstein I feel like I've explained my reads on Lucian and CPurity a few times, do you still find them flimsy?

And holy crap all of that crap about logic was a slog to read... Yes logic is being difficult, but he's doing it in a way he usually does as town. I'm done scum reading him for it, pretty much cost town a game win we should have had in Kitty mafia....

And WHY ON EARTH ARE PEOPLE STILL GIVING GRRR WHAT HE WANTS I'm looking at you Shinichi.
Apr 18, 2017 8:34 PM

May 2015
unvote

I'll explain why later. I'm back reading again because mal wasn't working before for some reason (seriously I had to change devices and browses wth )

Apr 18, 2017 8:37 PM

Dec 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
Ruu said:

You have a point, logic usually is more emotional as town, and more collected as scum. Just something to note off

Logic was super emotional as scum in alcatraz? I pretty strongly disagree with that meta read.

LucianRoy said:

Good vibes, but I know Jack is fully capable of fooling me.
If you were a day cop who would you check right now?
Apr 18, 2017 8:38 PM

Dec 2013
Qoco said:
PentaFlare said:
Vote: Qoco
Did your comments about lie detectors help you determine anything about other player's alignments? If not, can you tell me something you are thinking about someone else's alignment? I'm seeing someone who is just happy to let mechanics take care of every thing from you and that is usually the people who mechanically have a night kill.

Well, I'm not a lie detector so I can't tell you if it served any good, less in the same phase that people lied in. If there is a lie detector then I guess we'll find out together later ¯_(ツ)_/¯

So why did u claim to be a lie detector or hint at one being in the game?

Apr 18, 2017 8:41 PM

Dec 2016
And fully caught up

@PentaFlare you seem really confident that you can read Coelstien in a late game situation, how much experience do you have with them?

CorruptedPurity and Ruu looking at RVS trains and pushes at a surface level confuses me. I've seen CPurity do it as town recently, but it's really helpful for scum to try and take that stuff literally.

@Shinichi-Kun who are your top 3 town reads?

@Qoco Are you ever going to vote? WHy aren't you voting now that we're well out of RVS?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (85) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.