Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 3, 2017 11:37 AM

Jul 2016

Welcome Strangers

Oh wow. Who are you people? Introduce yourselves as we journey through the world of anime. Sharing our past struggles, happy moments, life, and anime. Well actually, scratch the other things, mostly anime. Now on a serious note, tell us a bit about yourself so we all get to know each other better...
_TaigaJul 15, 2017 6:48 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 3, 2017 11:47 AM

Feb 2014
Hello, I'm Picobello, you can call me Pico. I'm a 20 year old lifeless weeb that dont rly watch that much anime.
I can't help being mushy, because I love pussy.
Apr 3, 2017 11:50 AM

Oct 2013
Hi y'all. I'm Aisu.

I'll watch anything if it invests me enough with either its characters, world, style or humor, though I tend to prefer dramatic, character-driven, mature and psychological series. As far as favorite series go, I have plenty but more than anything I'm quite the Type Moon fanboy.
Apr 3, 2017 12:10 PM

Jul 2016
@Picobello @_Aisu

Thanks for joining the club. Hope you guys have a wonderful time discussing anime and stuff in the near future!
Apr 3, 2017 1:44 PM

Sep 2015
Yo I'm a 17-year old Asian guy who was born and raised in Finland. The word that describes me the most is "edgy". Recently have been doing more gaming than watching anime.

I like Megumin.
Apr 3, 2017 3:31 PM
Jan 2017
Hey everyone, I am The Admiral. I'm mostly into mystery or action anime but I do frequent shojou romance anime in between seasons just for fun. I do take all recommendations so if you have anything good I'd be glad to try it ^-^
Apr 3, 2017 3:48 PM

Nov 2013
heyy~ im desu =] and i like mashiro. best waifu. <3

Apr 4, 2017 6:46 PM
Nov 2015
Hi! My name is Júlia, i'm brazilian and love anime !

yakaritsuApr 4, 2017 6:51 PM
Apr 5, 2017 7:38 PM

Jun 2013
I like yaoi.

anime list
manga list
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
APC
Anime Advocates
Apr 6, 2017 9:15 AM
Jul 2018
What's up guys, I'm a 19 y/o college dude who watches anime a fair bit; I like thrillers and psychological anime. I like video games as well :))
Apr 6, 2017 12:50 PM
Jul 2018
Hi, I'm Chris but I like to be called Guts on account of my favorite character in Berserk. Thank you for the welcome and hope to chatting with friendly people heres :)

Apr 6, 2017 5:49 PM
Jul 2016
Hey guys, I'm 19 years old from Australia. My favourite anime is Gintama, I think it's seriously has some of the best writing ever. I would love to talk to you guys about all sorts of stuff. I hope that we can get along well and have fun enjoying anime together.
Apr 7, 2017 6:54 AM

Dec 2015
Hey, I'm Super_Turtles from the land down under or as some people refer to it as 'The Arse end of the World'. Love watching Anime and reading manga, more than happy to take recommendations and friend requests.
Apr 7, 2017 7:12 AM

Jul 2016
@Aerater Oh cool I love those as well. I suggest Monster, Kaiji, and Welcome to the NHK if you haven't watched them.

@Gut90 I think I've seen you before man. I haven't seen berserk but if you wanna chat or need recommendations, don't be afraid to ask!

@Turtledoglamp Hell yea! Another Gintama fan. Welcome to the club. Hope we can discuss Gintama while it's still going on lol

@Super_Turtles Welcome welcome! I'm happy to suggest anime. Just tell me your preferences or an anime you love and I'll try my best to suggest something similar or better.
Apr 7, 2017 11:27 AM

Dec 2015
Hello, I'm a 20-year-old college student from Greece.
I can enjoy anime of pretty much every genre, but the ones I like more are either Comedy anime or more mature, character-driven ones.
I have a lot of different favorite anime, but if I have to mention some, those would be 3-gatsu no Lion, Gintama and the Monogatari series.
Apr 7, 2017 3:24 PM

Apr 2016
Heya there lads and ladies! :3

I'm Florian, 18 years young, sexy, single and from Germany (if any of you wondered ^^)

I basically like every fucking Genre, if it is good, that is. ^^

I fkcing hate Fanservice, Ecchi, Harem and Yaoi that has no real plot, though I hate every Anime that has no plot, lol (Yaoi is fine tho, I don't hate it, lol)

I'm a huge Guilty Crown fan, and an even bigger Inori fan.

You can ask me stuff if you're curious.

Oh and yeah, I'm very picky when it comes to Anime, you probably will never be able to totally please me, lol.
Wlad-Apr 8, 2017 7:52 PM
The dearer you hold a memory the more painful it becomes.

Apr 7, 2017 9:43 PM

Jan 2017
Hi all, I'm Iroh, 16yo and from Australia. I mainly watch romcoms (sue me) but will watch anything upbeat and lighthearted. I'm still have a relatively short list so all recommendations are welcome.
Apr 8, 2017 2:53 PM
Dec 2016
I'm Amir , 17 years old , i began watching anime 2 years ago and currently i am stuck in studying so i'm escaping by joining something like this .
Apr 9, 2017 2:16 PM

Jun 2013
Hey yo!

I'm Xheo, I'm a sexy 21 years old guy, I don't have any specific gender as long as the story is good, Anime and Manga are my favorite hobbies.

And If I have choose like a favorite anime I would say SAO, just because I really think that is a combination of all I love, anime, video games good action scenes, etc.

I am here to help, do not hesitate to ask or talk about anything you want.

Also, I hope to hear suggestions from you
Apr 10, 2017 5:27 PM
Mar 2017
Hello all. You can call me Xanaphia, Xan, Xani, or whatever you feel like. I'm a 25 year old female from Canada. I love lots of different anime, and enjoy trying new types. I also love making friends, and look forward to getting to know you all :)
Apr 10, 2017 6:25 PM

Mar 2017
XanaphiaFireTwig said:
Hello all. You can call me Xanaphia, Xan, Xani, or whatever you feel like. I'm a 25 year old female from Canada. I love lots of different anime, and enjoy trying new types. I also love making friends, and look forward to getting to know you all :)
I'm happy you joined Xan oneechan ^^ you will love it here. We all like making new friends. :) and we are all looking forward to knowing you also. What is your favorite genre? and if you dont know what favorite anime you like ?
Apr 10, 2017 6:28 PM
Mar 2017
My favorite anime is Ouran, it's what really got me obsessed with anime. I mostly watch romantic stuff, but do like to try other things as well.
Apr 10, 2017 6:33 PM

Mar 2017
XanaphiaFireTwig said:
My favorite anime is Ouran, it's what really got me obsessed with anime. I mostly watch romantic stuff, but do like to try other things as well.
i love ouran my favorite is the twins >,< there kawaii together xD. and romantic is one of my favorite genres. and its good to try other things. I recommend this as a very good romance i fine:) https://myanimelist.net/anime/14289/Sukitte_Ii_na_yo?q=do%20you%20love%20me
Apr 10, 2017 6:35 PM
Mar 2017
The twins are my favorites too. Can't get enough of their love for each other. I have seen that one as well, and it's a really good one too!
Apr 10, 2017 6:41 PM

Mar 2017
XanaphiaFireTwig said:
The twins are my favorites too. Can't get enough of their love for each other. I have seen that one as well, and it's a really good one too!
There love is so pure/ well not really since there siblings lol but that does not matter love is love xD and thats good :) i also recommend https://myanimelist.net/anime/14227/Tonari_no_Kaibutsu-kun?q=monster
its a comedy and romance xD
Apr 10, 2017 6:45 PM
Mar 2017
I agree. Love is love. It doesn't matter who you love, as long as you are happy. We have very similar tastes lol I have watched that one as well. A few times now actually because I loved it so much.
Apr 10, 2017 7:01 PM

Mar 2017
XanaphiaFireTwig said:
I agree. Love is love. It doesn't matter who you love, as long as you are happy. We have very similar tastes lol I have watched that one as well. A few times now actually because I loved it so much.
lol its good to find others with similar taste xD and same it is a really good anime. and shizuku is so kawaii at times >,< and haru is kawaii at times to xD
Apr 10, 2017 7:45 PM

Apr 2016
IrohFortress said:
Hi all, I'm Iroh, 16yo and from Australia. I mainly watch romcoms (sue me) but will watch anything upbeat and lighthearted. I'm still have a relatively short list so all recommendations are welcome.

Heya there, glad to have you here in our club!

THough I can't really recommend you any Rom-Coms, as it appears that I don't watch much of them, lol.

I can recommend you a bunch of Slice-of-Life Anime if you'd like to watch some.^^

Apr 10, 2017 7:47 PM

Apr 2016
AmirElbe7ar said:
I'm Amir , 17 years old , i began watching anime 2 years ago and currently i am stuck in studying so i'm escaping by joining something like this .

Glad to have you here!
Hope we can distract you succesfully. ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Maybe you can waste spend your time with one of our amazing games!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me those. ^^

Apr 10, 2017 7:48 PM

Apr 2016
Xheo said:
Hey yo!

I'm Xheo, I'm a sexy 21 years old guy, I don't have any specific gender as long as the story is good, Anime and Manga are my favorite hobbies.

And If I have choose like a favorite anime I would say SAO, just because I really think that is a combination of all I love, anime, video games good action scenes, etc.

Glad to have you here! :)

Hope you can have a great time here! :3

What Anime/Genre do you like most?
So I know what recommendations to make for you. ^^

Apr 10, 2017 8:30 PM

Jun 2013
FlorianYuzuriha said:
Xheo said:
Hey yo!

I do not have an specific gender, I really love mind fucker animes, some example are SAO, Death note (Is an anime that an Otaku has to see), Death Parade, Maoyuu Maou Yuusha, Owari no Seraph.

Any suggestion for me will be good, I will take them seriously and try to watch them all.
Apr 10, 2017 8:57 PM

Apr 2016
Xheo said:
FlorianYuzuriha said:

I do not have an specific gender, I really love mind fucker animes, some example are SAO, Death note (Is an anime that an Otaku has to see), Death Parade, Maoyuu Maou Yuusha, Owari no Seraph.

Any suggestion for me will be good, I will take them seriously and try to watch them all.

Btw I think you mean genre. Gender is what sex you are male/female. ^^

Uhm some Anime I can only recommend are:

• Usagi Drop
  • Berserk
  • Baccano
  • Mushishi
  • Ookami to Koushinryou
  • Kuro no Keiyakusha
  • Ghost in the Shell (movies and the spinoffs)
  • Katanagatari
  • Psycho Pass
  • every Ghibli movie :D

Hope you'll like some of them, in case you'll ever end up watching one of them.

Apr 10, 2017 9:35 PM

Jun 2013
FlorianYuzuriha said:
Xheo said:

• Usagi Drop
  • Berserk
  • Baccano
  • Mushishi
  • Ookami to Koushinryou
  • Kuro no Keiyakusha
  • Katanagatari
  • Psycho Pass

Sorry, it was the Autocorrector as I have my Phone in spanish, and thanks for the suggestion I will try to watch them as soon as i can and once I finish one of them I will tell you my opinion.
Apr 10, 2017 9:40 PM

Apr 2016
Xheo said:
FlorianYuzuriha said:

• Usagi Drop
  • Berserk
  • Baccano
  • Mushishi
  • Ookami to Koushinryou
  • Kuro no Keiyakusha
  • Katanagatari
  • Psycho Pass

Sorry, it was the Autocorrector as I have my Phone in spanish, and thanks for the suggestion I will try to watch them as soon as i can and once I finish one of them I will tell you my opinion.

Oh don't worry, I though I just might as well tell you in case you weren't aware of it, and thus save you from future embarassing moments. ^^

Aight, can't wait to hear your thoughts about them. :3

Apr 10, 2017 9:46 PM

Jun 2013
FlorianYuzuriha said:
Xheo said:

Oh don't worry, I though I just might as well tell you in case you weren't aware of it, and thus save you from future embarassing moments. ^^

Thank you very much.I will keep it in mind, maybe tomorrow I will start one of them at work. which one do you recommend me to start with?
Apr 10, 2017 9:59 PM

Apr 2016
Xheo said:
FlorianYuzuriha said:

Thank you very much.I will keep it in mind, maybe tomorrow I will start one of them at work. which one do you recommend me to start with?

Mh that depends on what Genre you currently want to watch the most.

As for Action, I'd say:
Berserk
Kuro no Keiyakusha
Baccano
Ghost in the Shell
Katanagatari

As for Slice-of-Life
Usagi Drop
Mushishi
a few Ghibli movies

As for romance:
Ookami to Koushinryou
a few Ghibli movies

Thriller-ish:
Psycho Pass
Ghost in the Shell
Baccano

Apr 10, 2017 10:36 PM

Jan 2017
FlorianYuzuriha said:
IrohFortress said:

THough I can't really recommend you any Rom-Coms, as it appears that I don't watch much of them, lol.

I can recommend you a bunch of Slice-of-Life Anime if you'd like to watch some.^^

Yeah, I'll take slice of life any day of the week. I haven't watched a whole tonne so some of the better mainstream ones would be good.
Apr 10, 2017 10:48 PM

Apr 2016
IrohFortress said:
FlorianYuzuriha said:

Yeah, I'll take slice of life any day of the week. I haven't watched a whole tonne so some of the better mainstream ones would be good.

Aight, gonna list them according to their actual member count here on MAL.

I'm gonna make a separate Slice-of Life list that resolves around School, as I don't really see them as Slice-of_life per se.

List 1 (including school anime)
Clannad
Suzumiya Haruhi (the whole frenchise actually)
Chuunibyou demo Kai ga Shitai (everything)
Sakurasou no Pet no Kanojou
K-on
Hyouka

List 2 w/o school anime:
Byousoku 5 Centimeter
Mushishi
Haibane Renmei
Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki
Natsume Yuujinchou (everything)
Kotonoha no Niwa
Usagi Drop
Chihayafuru
Nodame Cantabile
Hanasaku Iroha

If you are ever in the need of more recommendations, just hit me up and tell me ^^

Apr 11, 2017 5:08 AM

Feb 2017
I am a person
Apr 12, 2017 3:06 PM

Apr 2014
Heyo.

I am 21 and I study Artificial Intelligence here in Scotland.

I am a casual anime fan. I also love JoJo.
your waifu is shit
Apr 12, 2017 5:29 PM

Apr 2016
CalmSun said:
I am a person

That is nice to hear.
If you want to chat with another person,
feel free to message me. :3

Apr 12, 2017 5:31 PM

Apr 2016
SzJ said:
Heyo.

I am 21 and I study Artificial Intelligence here in Scotland.

I am a casual anime fan. I also love JoJo.

Heya there, glad to have you here! :)
Guess you liked the Ghost in the Shell franchise then ? xD

Apr 14, 2017 3:28 PM

Dec 2016
Hey I'm Basso Continuo! I'm named after a translation error and in real life I'm an avid football and music fan. I programmed a code to predict scores in competitions such as the Premier League and La Liga: https://twitter.com/buster_scores
If you enjoy anime (wild assumption on this site, I know) and want a club to discuss and watch it with, check out Anime Advocates! https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=73517

My dragons <3
Apr 14, 2017 5:47 PM

Apr 2016
BassoContinuo said:
Hey I'm Basso Continuo! I'm named after a translation error and in real life I'm an avid football and music fan. I programmed a code to predict scores in competitions such as the Premier League and La Liga: https://twitter.com/buster_scores

Seems you have come over to the actually good side then? :)
Hope you can have fun here instead!
You may want to visit our Discord server, where it is way more lively then it is in our club forums! ^^

Apr 14, 2017 7:21 PM

Jan 2017
Hey, I'm 18 and you can call me Cneq :)

I've been watching anime for a good few months now I like shows that have a good progressing story that also have enough surprises to keep it interesting I don't often watch anything with over 50 episodes due to the time commitment and Most longer anime (80+ episodes) in my opinion take a bit to long to pick up plot wise I also like shows such as Anohana, Steins;Gate , Charlotte and also the Fate Series but my all time favorite it terms of what I look for in a anime would be Code Geass

Apr 14, 2017 7:59 PM

Apr 2016
Cneq said:

I've been watching anime for a good few months now I like shows that have a good progressing story that also have enough surprises to keep it interesting I don't often watch anything with over 50 episodes due to the time commitment and Most longer anime (80+ episodes) in my opinion take a bit to long to pick up plot wise I also like shows such as Anohana, Steins;Gate , Charlotte and also the Fate Series but my all time favorite it terms of what I look for in a anime would be Code Geass

Heya there, glad to have you here! :)
Hope you can have a good time here with the rest of the cllub too! :3

You might want to check out our Discord server as we are WAY more active on it as we are here! :'D

If you should have any questions or anything related to them,
feel free to message me -or any of the other club officers!
I am sure any of us would love to help you with whatever is troubling you, I am sure of that. :)

Apr 15, 2017 12:44 AM

Dec 2016
Cneq said:

Welcome, make yourself at home here!
If you enjoy anime (wild assumption on this site, I know) and want a club to discuss and watch it with, check out Anime Advocates! https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=73517

My dragons <3
Apr 16, 2017 4:04 AM

Mar 2017
I'm part of this cult now, blame Kahn!
Kitsu - Waifu:Lilly Satou
Insert Useless Text Here
Are you a female, speak a language outside of english, and have a lot of built up anger? Then why not send me a hurtful message full of your burning hate for my existence. Leaving an english translation is optional, all hate is appreciated.
Apr 16, 2017 6:28 AM

Apr 2016
Kohta_ said:

Hope you can have fun here nevertheless! C:

If you have questions just message me or any of the other club officers here! :)

Apr 16, 2017 6:53 AM

Mar 2017
FlorianYuzuriha said:
Kohta_ said:

Hope you can have fun here nevertheless! C:

If you have questions just message me or any of the other club officers here! :)

Even lewd questions?
Kitsu - Waifu:Lilly Satou
Insert Useless Text Here
Are you a female, speak a language outside of english, and have a lot of built up anger? Then why not send me a hurtful message full of your burning hate for my existence. Leaving an english translation is optional, all hate is appreciated.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» {Game} ★A or B?★ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rystal - Apr 9, 2017

659 by Apokalipszis »»
Feb 2, 2020 8:13 AM

» Super funny game everyone should play! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Wlad- - Apr 7, 2017

810 by Stroffeld »»
Jan 26, 2018 9:55 AM

» [CLOSED] 🎄Christmas Solo Edition🎄 (Sorry for the delay)

Rystal - Dec 29, 2017

15 by ElleGrace »»
Jan 2, 2018 1:29 PM

» Authors and Artists

Kage_Okami - Dec 15, 2017

2 by Kage_Okami »»
Dec 18, 2017 3:30 PM

» [CLOSED] 🎃 Halloween Solo Edition 🎃

Rystal - Oct 31, 2017

19 by TheSlorrow »»
Nov 4, 2017 3:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.