Mini Game v7: Disgaea: A Darker Darkness | Mafia and Sleipnirr win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (23) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jan 20, 2017 8:32 AM

Dec 2013
ZXDarkblade said:
Ruu said:
okay this is pretty scummy :/ grape already has two vote so why him? did something seem scummy to you? if so what?

TBH I'm just bandwagoning. I realize that's shitty, but I haven't played in a while so I chose someone who other people are already voting for. If I see somebody doing something scummy, I'll change my vote to them. For now, however, my vote goes to Grape.

this is honestly a really reasonble response, tho some effort to find out vable targets would be helpful

Jan 20, 2017 8:37 AM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

i wish i did lol i wanted either scum or 3rd party but for once the rng gods blessed me with town >3>
I feel like I always hit on your word choice, but, this reads scummy to me because of the needed wordiness to describe your point.

Not the first time someones said that i over due my wording welp

Jan 20, 2017 8:46 AM

Dec 2012
wen294 said:
Karote said:
@Suzune-chan, I'm not focused on jester.
I only made 2 posts about it, one questioning Shinichi logic which was only one line and 2nd was me answering Ruu question.

Should I have ignored Ruu question because apparently I'm too "focused" on it?

Well 2 posts out of your 6, and 1 of your posts was a meme and the other wasn't much but a vote. Making it basically what, half of your posts? That's quite a lot you know.

I only answered Ruu question to me about jester,
And I wasn't even that serious when asking Shinichi about jester.
Jan 20, 2017 8:52 AM

Dec 2013
aa-dono said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Always be wary of good players.
How do you feel about logic right now?

he swings both ways for me

Jan 20, 2017 8:53 AM

Dec 2013
Phraze said:
shady guy is shady

Vote: Blonde

As the leader sama u should put more details into these votes lol

Jan 20, 2017 8:56 AM

Dec 2013
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:
@Karote - Not really liking how Karote entered this game though he is still sticking to trains like he did in a previous game as town. I read him scum the whole time gong to have to take some time with this read. Neutral
I don't quite get this.
"I read him scum the whole time" "neutral"
Elaborate?

hes saying that karote is always scummy lol but his read on him is still pretty much neutral cause not enough tog off of. Atleast i think

Jan 20, 2017 8:59 AM

Aug 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
aa-dono said:
How do you feel about logic right now?

How so?

Jan 20, 2017 9:11 AM

Dec 2013
hmm not much to go on now, and a pressure vote on an inactive isn't doing much.

Vote: aa-dono

Just hop on some trains on active people, get some activity out of it and see what to make from it. All the RVS votes on people that don't do shit don't do shit.
True story.

So anyways dono, what's your opinion on Karote so far? Do you think he has an odd fixation on Jester as well like someone else pointed out, and i forgot who? And if yay or nay, what do you think fixating on a jester matters from an alignment perspective?
From my POV scum is more scared of jester than town.

So much for interacting with the first random and active person that's above me.
Now on to cooking dinner.
Jan 20, 2017 9:17 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
I want to vote @Shinichi-kun but you will get the FoS so in my crossbell voice "we aren't going to do this song and dance again. If you are town get out here and show it"

@Shinichi-kun What are your thoughts on people not reading the thread before voting for Phraze? Do you have any scum reads? How do you read me and can you elaborate I don't want the weak town read you gave me the last two times we played.

@ Everyone we have less than 12 hours before phase change and we have 3 pages of information.

Vote: No Lynch This seems like the most reasonable vote at this point given the level of activity.

Grape im not sure

but as for sleip it tends to make this make not that often but its still common i dont know if this effects his alignment tho.

Alot of people say if ur scum you intend to ignore the op and jump right into the gamee

Jan 20, 2017 9:20 AM

Dec 2013
@logic340 I won't have time to provide a good or even a sloppy read list before i have to go to work so u gotta wait on that

As for you idk something is off i've noticed for a while. I can't figure out what it is but you just seem different.

I'm ok with lynching grape and sleipnirr

Also dono cause she feels scummish to me and usually i can't get even the slighest read off of her.

Jan 20, 2017 9:28 AM

Dec 2013
aa-dono said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

How so?

cause his involvement in the game is always townlike but just liike everyone else he has that chance of being scum

Jan 20, 2017 9:32 AM

Aug 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
aa-dono said:
How so?

cause his involvement in the game is always townlike but just liike everyone else he has that chance of being scum
Involvement in the game is always townlike = you're not basing on his involvement in this game
chance of being scum = everyone have that chance.

Generic reply.
Can I know what your thoughts on his posts in this game?

Jan 20, 2017 9:37 AM

Aug 2012
wen294 said:
So anyways dono, what's your opinion on Karote so far? Do you think he has an odd fixation on Jester as well like someone else pointed out, and i forgot who? And if yay or nay, what do you think fixating on a jester matters from an alignment perspective?

On Carot? I don't think he has a fixation. Though I always have trouble reading him anyway.
But he seems to want to figure out the game. In the games I played with him before, he's a lurker. And it works when most players are active coz he can just get reads from everyone's interaction. Here, when the activity/discussion stall a bit, he seems to try to generate something. For now, I don't see him as scummy.

Why do you like to bring up jester?

Jan 20, 2017 9:40 AM

Aug 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:

Also dono cause she feels scummish to me and usually i can't get even the slighest read off of her.
Why are you okay with those two?

Where, from which post does it start, that you think I'm scummish?

Jan 20, 2017 9:59 AM

Jan 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
@logic340 I won't have time to provide a good or even a sloppy read list before i have to go to work so u gotta wait on that

As for you idk something is off i've noticed for a while. I can't figure out what it is but you just seem different.

wowowowow when did this turned into lynching me?
Jan 20, 2017 10:03 AM

Jan 2015
aa-dono said:
wen294 said:

On Carot? I don't think he has a fixation. Though I always have trouble reading him anyway.
But he seems to want to figure out the game. In the games I played with him before, he's a lurker. And it works when most players are active coz he can just get reads from everyone's interaction. Here, when the activity/discussion stall a bit, he seems to try to generate something. For now, I don't see him as scummy.

Why do you like to bring up jester?

Might be mafia trying to catch jester so that they wont hit a miss in NK or vice versa might be jester trying to convince town to lynch himself. He might be lying groundwork for that plan by constantly bringing up and look at chad he already seems to agree with this plan
Jan 20, 2017 10:05 AM

Dec 2013
aa-dono said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Sleipnirr made a newbie mistake as an experienced player so i dont like it as for grape we can't just let his mistake slide either.

Ill get to that in a few sheesh

Jan 20, 2017 10:13 AM

Aug 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
aa-dono said:

Sleipnirr made a newbie mistake as an experienced player so i dont like it as for grape we can't just let his mistake slide either.

What mistake did sleipnirr made? The vote on Phraze? He did come much later, so that's sounds reasonable.

Oh well, I guess I just don't see it with grape. I can see myself making the same mistake in early game so I don't think it's scummy.

Jan 20, 2017 10:19 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
aa-dono said:
So you are already worried of association. Noted.
I know my time and obviously Phraze's other than that there is no "association" this is my eighth game and yes if I didn't state it now I'm almost certain someone would bring it up later as I've seen it and have been guilty of doing it myself.

This states hes worried about being caught which is weird from him since i think hes a good enough player to explain his actions. Even i normally don't do that because just like suzune said over stated your actions i guess can be scummy i mean idk why and also bringing up information that needed to be brought up.

logic340 said:
I want to vote @Shinichi-kun but you will get the FoS so in my crossbell voice "we aren't going to do this song and dance again. If you are town get out here and show it"

@Shinichi-kun What are your thoughts on people not reading the thread before voting for Phraze? Do you have any scum reads? How do you read me and can you elaborate I don't want the weak town read you gave me the last two times we played.

@ Everyone we have less than 12 hours before phase change and we have 3 pages of information.

Vote: No Lynch This seems like the most reasonable vote at this point given the level of activity.

I dont agree with a no lynch its honestly never ok.

logic340 said:
People I have played with:
@Phraze - Not much to say since I know your alignment, I am glad I don't have to try and figure you out. Your scum streak is over lets catch scum and bring home a win.
@Wen294 - You guys played an amazing scum game I am not going to hold that against you but I'm neutral on you anyway for the moment.
@Ruu - I have never been able to figure Ruu out I think I will try hard to figure her out
@Sleipnirr - Subbed in and currently playing together in another game, neutral
@Suzune-chan - We have been a few games but I don't think either of us lasted long enough for us to have a good understanding of one another (at least I don't feel I do). Hi Suzune why do you think that Shinich thinks you are an easy target? Neutral read for now.
@Shinichi-kun (Chad) - Has rolled scum in the two games I have played with him. Not going to hold that against you though. Neutral but your meta seems to fit your scum profile
@Grapefruit21 - Was my mason brother and I feel I understand his way of thinking as town pretty good. I believe he will have trouble fooling me. I am looking for transparent well thought out posts, so far with the limited amount of activity I wills at neutral
@Karote - Not really liking how Karote entered this game though he is still sticking to trains like he did in a previous game as town. I read him scum the whole time gong to have to take some time with this read. Neutral
@AlbertinoDias - Neutral this player is going to be hard to read as they say they are having trouble reading us. Is it a ploy or not??? Honestly feel kind of townie on him right now
@aa-dono - early suspicions of me are understandable since we haven't played much together. Suspicion feels genuine townlean

People I haven't played with
@Blonde - haven't seem much from you to formulate a read. Good vibes early but I see a lot of scum using town tool to look town. Neutral for now
@ZXDarkBlade - 2 post so far not much to go on there. Knowing they are behind I would hope they would have put more content out or asked some questions before leaving again. Not alignment indicative but doesn't feel town motivated. Nuetral by default
@Omnisword - Very interesting playstyle not going to town read him at all.right now. Repped out will see what a replacement brings Neutral-possible tpr

posts like this make me thing hes town tho while the ones i stated above make me think hes scum.

Jan 20, 2017 10:21 AM

Dec 2013
@aa-dono he has also yet to unvote i think

Main reason i suspect you because of how quick u were to agree with logic on the no lynch which should never be a thing on day 1.

2.You vote changed so quickly without doing much

3. Your putting pressure on someone who in a most recent game got trained after like 2 votes.

Jan 20, 2017 10:23 AM

Dec 2013
aa-dono said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

What mistake did sleipnirr made? The vote on Phraze? He did come much later, so that's sounds reasonable.

Oh well, I guess I just don't see it with grape. I can see myself making the same mistake in early game so I don't think it's scummy.

Since when is that an excuse lol the OP and the first post states that which mean he had no interest to read the thread from start to end which is something scum tend to do.

Jan 20, 2017 10:25 AM

Aug 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
I know my time and obviously Phraze's other than that there is no "association" this is my eighth game and yes if I didn't state it now I'm almost certain someone would bring it up later as I've seen it and have been guilty of doing it myself.

This states hes worried about being caught which is weird from him since i think hes a good enough player to explain his actions. Even i normally don't do that because just like suzune said over stated your actions i guess can be scummy i mean idk why and also bringing up information that needed to be brought up.

logic340 said:

I dont agree with a no lynch its honestly never ok.

logic340 said:
People I have played with:
@Phraze - Not much to say since I know your alignment, I am glad I don't have to try and figure you out. Your scum streak is over lets catch scum and bring home a win.
@Wen294 - You guys played an amazing scum game I am not going to hold that against you but I'm neutral on you anyway for the moment.
@Ruu - I have never been able to figure Ruu out I think I will try hard to figure her out
@Sleipnirr - Subbed in and currently playing together in another game, neutral
@Suzune-chan - We have been a few games but I don't think either of us lasted long enough for us to have a good understanding of one another (at least I don't feel I do). Hi Suzune why do you think that Shinich thinks you are an easy target? Neutral read for now.
@Shinichi-kun (Chad) - Has rolled scum in the two games I have played with him. Not going to hold that against you though. Neutral but your meta seems to fit your scum profile
@Grapefruit21 - Was my mason brother and I feel I understand his way of thinking as town pretty good. I believe he will have trouble fooling me. I am looking for transparent well thought out posts, so far with the limited amount of activity I wills at neutral
@AlbertinoDias - Neutral this player is going to be hard to read as they say they are having trouble reading us. Is it a ploy or not??? Honestly feel kind of townie on him right now
@aa-dono - early suspicions of me are understandable since we haven't played much together. Suspicion feels genuine townlean

People I haven't played with
@Blonde - haven't seem much from you to formulate a read. Good vibes early but I see a lot of scum using town tool to look town. Neutral for now
@ZXDarkBlade - 2 post so far not much to go on there. Knowing they are behind I would hope they would have put more content out or asked some questions before leaving again. Not alignment indicative but doesn't feel town motivated. Nuetral by default
@Omnisword - Very interesting playstyle not going to town read him at all.right now. Repped out will see what a replacement brings Neutral-possible tpr

posts like this make me thing hes town tho while the ones i stated above make me think hes scum.
yeah, I think logic's scummy when he's being defensive unnecessarily or state he's town too much. But in last game, someone pointed out that logic does that in all games. He highlights that he's town.

So that point is neutral for me atm. He could be scum and still declare town, but that statement coming from logic is more neutral to me than scummy.

Jan 20, 2017 10:32 AM

Aug 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
@aa-dono he has also yet to unvote i think

Main reason i suspect you because of how quick u were to agree with logic on the no lynch which should never be a thing on day 1.

2.You vote changed so quickly without doing much

3. Your putting pressure on someone who in a most recent game got trained after like 2 votes.
Yeah, I dislike no lynch too. But I agreed with logic because at that point we weren't getting enough reads from anyone. So lynching anyone is like blindfolding ourselves and kill of random people. TOP off there is no death reveal. So how will you know who was lynched if there's not enough interaction to analyze? At the very least, whoever mafia nk is confirmed town.
And I did state that even though I agreed with his reasons, I like to have a lynch >,>
Which is why I'm still pursuing reads :P

Oh? How did my vote change quickly?

Who are you talking about? Suzune? I'm assuming trained=lynch?
1. I didn't know that. I always assume you're the more popular choice.
2. It was RVS vote. There wasn't a single pressure. unless blushing is a form of pressure ==

Jan 20, 2017 10:34 AM

Aug 2012
I like my vote where it is now.

Jan 20, 2017 10:49 AM

Dec 2013
Change vote:aa-dono

Hopefully ill be able to read the thread on my work break but we will see

Jan 20, 2017 10:59 AM

Jan 2015
unvote vote aa-dono Well there was no reasonable person to change my vote into so thats why it was there but I think I see aa as scum
Jan 20, 2017 11:03 AM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
@ZXDarkBlade, @Karote, @Blonde

Do you guys have anything you can add to the thread? What are your views on me? Town or scum?
Neutral at the moment. I don't like your no lynch vote though.
I haven't played with you before, but you seem pretty townie. Your playstyle reminds me of Lucian.

Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

okay this is pretty scummy :/ grape already has two vote so why him? did something seem scummy to you? if so what?

whats so scummy about that tho, he made a mistake/slip and an early train can help us get more reads.
Why are you being so protective of darkblade here? Darkblade didn't give any reasoning, but you didn't even ask for the reasoning before jumping to his defence. Kinda shady.

Phraze said:
giving out commentaries and nothing alignment indicative yet. under radar. pressure vote
I should make it clear. My thoughts on the votes weren't originally for everyone else, I wrote them down to help me keep track of everything. The reason I posted all that was to help everyone else look back at the past votes, not for you to dissect my thoughts on everything. If you want to dissect my thoughts, go for it, but that's not the primary reason I posted it.
I even stated that in the original post,
Blonde said:
This is actually more for me to keep track of my thoughts and generally everything that's going on. But, I thought I should post it, so people can use it to check past votes.

Omnisword said:
I think Blonde was too fast to confirmed Grape being town, anybody could did in his place, if i am voted on Phraze would Blonde confirmed me as town too?
I never even came close to saying this. Read my post again.

Jan 20, 2017 11:03 AM

Jan 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
aa-dono said:

Since when is that an excuse lol the OP and the first post states that which mean he had no interest to read the thread from start to end which is something scum tend to do.
Nah I actually decided to put a vote first then start back reading. Phraze was the person who posted something last thats why I voted him.
Jan 20, 2017 11:05 AM

Jan 2015
Sleipnirr said:
unvote vote aa-dono Well there was no reasonable person to change my vote into so thats why it was there but I think I see aa as scum

The reason for this vote is to put somewhere aside from phraze considering it causes scumvibes among other players like chad.
Jan 20, 2017 11:07 AM

Jan 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
aa-dono said:

What experience are you talking about I am a pretty bad player to begin with and I am returning from hiatus you cant expect me to be in top condition. Also last time I checked this much agresiveness in the early phase of the game would be considered as anti town when did that change? Or are you trying to set the flow as scum chad?
Jan 20, 2017 12:31 PM

Dec 2015
I'm going to Vote Change: Logic. I have nothing against you Logic, but in most of my experiences playing mafia (IRL, I haven't played forum mafia in a year or two), I've seen plenty of mafiosos who try to list off everyone in the game and whether they think they're townie or neutral, as to make everyone else investigate the people on the list rather than said mafioso. Or maybe I'm overthinking it. Either way, that's the strategy most of the people I play with use when they're evil, so you're a bit suspect to me.
ZXDarkbladeJan 20, 2017 12:43 PM
Jan 20, 2017 12:56 PM

Jul 2016
ok guys, so we are reaching the end of the line, adn in the next 2-3H we need to have this settle down, and we need to lynch someone, it's a gamble, true but a worthy gamble, because if a town dies, he will still be able to talk so... change vote: omnisword why? he was my first suspect and although i changed my vote before he could reply, in my point of view, he should say something to me, and he did not, karote was the one to jump to me, in what i think of as a distraction maneuver, omniswors is their king and karote is one of his folowers.
why should he say something? because we still had time to vote and i could change my vote to him again (and i'm doing it now) and he should try to prove me i'm wrong, but because i said that i though karote was a bad guy, he did not say anything, well is not like hhe will say something now because he is out but, this is my hunch.
edit note, forgot to put the vote in the right form
Jan 20, 2017 1:21 PM

Jan 2010
So people who have played with me no how I feel about voting. With the activity it really does seem reasonable to not vote but that doesn't help me to my win condition. I think we should definitely Vote and there has never been a phase in a game where is didn't. I also did it to see what the reaction would be but the level of activity kind of killed that attempt. I see aa has picked up a lot of votes while I was away I need to re-read them as I was leaning town on aa maybe something has change?

ZXDarkblade said:
I'm going to Vote Change: Logic. I have nothing against you Logic, but in most of my experiences playing mafia (IRL, I haven't played forum mafia in a year or two), I've seen plenty of mafiosos who try to list off everyone in the game and whether they think they're townie or neutral, as to make everyone else investigate the people on the list rather than said mafioso. Or maybe I'm overthinking it. Either way, that's the strategy most of the people I play with use when they're evil, so you're a bit suspect to me.
Fair enough, I will say this my read list is my own thoughts and opinions it's there for you to get an understanding of where I am at, the fact that there is a town read there is part of my investigation so far, I'm definitely not leaving it for you all to do but what you bring from your own investigation will play some role in shaping my view and vise versa.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jan 20, 2017 1:40 PM

Jan 2010
At this point I am willing to lynch one of the inactive players in an effort to keep activity up since NK can be expected to be an active townie.

If scum are willing to make a deal we kill of inacties (which probably plays to their favor) until we get to a reasonable place with active players. DenjaX and I tried to appeal to the mafia team in TGT in this way but to no avail.

I'm doing phase change in another game but I will get my vote in before the phase change.

Edit: Not that scum would openly agree but it's an idea

Jan 20, 2017 2:12 PM

Jan 2010
I just lost a huge post....fml.

SHinichi feels town to me. I been reading aa town and don't see anything that says other wise. Karote and Grapefruit seem a little under the radar. Karote has disappeared after making an entrance that don't amount to much. Grapefruit nothing really scummy but not seeing the transparent player i am used to see even with limited activity.

@Ruu where are you I might have to vote you off for activity reasons.
@Phraze what is your plan less than an hour to go who is scum?
@Grapefruit21 come join us please
@AlbertinoDias I'm really not liking an Omni vote but activity is killing us. Do you have any reads on the active players?

Jan 20, 2017 2:22 PM

Dec 2016
I'm rereading a bit because as I've said I have no feel for this game.

From what I'm seeing there isn't going to be a strong lynch so I'll consolidate onto a strong wagon and try to figure this game out toNight.

Vote aa-dono

You've been town reading logic, but you say you like your vote where it is and as far as I can see rereading it's on logic. If I'm wrong on where dono's vote is I will move mine, because if his vote is elsewhere his page 4 is the towniest thing in this thread outside of Phraze
Jan 20, 2017 2:24 PM

Dec 2016
ANd I just found his vote change onto Shinichki.... So another fail.

In that case Unvote
Vote Blonde
I haven't seen anything that changes my scum pings from his IIOA votal count.
Jan 20, 2017 2:32 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
ANd I just found his vote change onto Shinichki.... So another fail.

In that case Unvote
Vote Blonde
I haven't seen anything that changes my scum pings from his IIOA votal count.
vote: Blonde I really got nothing at this point side with phrasz and counter wagon to see what happens. It's dead with 30 minutes to phase change.

Jan 20, 2017 2:33 PM

Jan 2010
@aa-dono i like Suzune's content from about 105-113. At this point i think i am against lynching active players but scum should be more active than town idk....this whole game has me lost with the level of inactivity.

Jan 20, 2017 2:36 PM

Jan 2010
Vote Count:
aa-dono (4) - Omnisword, Wen294, Shinichi-kin, Sleipnirr
Blonde (3) - Phraze, Grapefruit2, logic340
Karote (1) - Suzune-chan
Grapefruit (1) - Karote
AlbertinoDias (1) - Ruu
ZXdarkblade (1) - Blonde
Shinichi-kun (1) - aa dono
Omnisword (1) - AlbertinoDias
logic340 (1) - ZXdarkblade

Jan 20, 2017 2:41 PM

Dec 2016
The problem is this game has like 5 active players. I'm part of the inactivity problem but there is just so little here and without flips to look forward to it's hard to get excited about any sort of wagon.
Jan 20, 2017 2:45 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
The problem is this game has like 5 active players. I'm part of the inactivity problem but there is just so little here and without flips to look forward to it's hard to get excited about any sort of wagon.
even after they're killed they stay in the game so I don't know how much activity is going to fluctuate. 192 posts in 48 hours with 15-players....my apologies to the hosts.

Jan 20, 2017 2:48 PM

Jun 2009
Okay, I read this game lightly during my break and I thought when I got home there would be millions of posts, but I was wrong. Well, let's run through what I noticed today and then talk about votes shall we. Catch up then more content.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jan 20, 2017 2:50 PM

Jan 2010
I honestly don't like either train.
Why is no one here for phase change.besides me and grape

Jan 20, 2017 2:53 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
Okay, I read this game lightly during my break and I thought when I got home there would be millions of posts, but I was wrong. Well, let's run through what I noticed today and then talk about votes shall we. Catch up then more content.
Glad to see you here..How do you feel about the aa lynch train?

Jan 20, 2017 3:00 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
Change vote:aa-dono

Hopefully ill be able to read the thread on my work break but we will see
I hope you are able to get in before the phase change I want to know how serious you are about this vote over your other two choices.

Jan 20, 2017 3:02 PM

Jun 2009
Karote said:
I only made 2 posts about it, one questioning Shinichi logic which was only one line and 2nd was me answering Ruu question.

Well I hate to bring it up again, but you sort of spearheaded the conversation about the jester. Which seems odd to me. Besides with the low content area, it dominated much of page two which clouded the page with people's opinions of what they would do as the jester which only helps the jester. So yes, I think you were focused on it.
Grapefruit21 said:
@Suzune-Chan it's not so much that my cards are being held close to the chest as I have a hand full of nothing. I'm trying to get a feel for game but I'm drawing blanks. Here's all I've got for now:

I don't like the way Darkblade handled their vote and being called out on it.

As others have pointed out Blonde's vote post appears helpful and is something that is worth keep track of but it was posted at a point when it would provide no helpful information. Seems like an attempt to get townread more than anything else.

aa-dono is a town read for me and logic is a town lean.

No banter has pinged me as awkward and forced interaction coming from two scum buddies.
I kind of wish that people jumped and posted content when I wanted it all the time...

That being said, I will store this away in my notes about the game. My question for you is why are you looking only for forced or awkward conversation between mafia? Why would the mafia act any different during the day. This worries me because you have limited your focus so much, you also stated exactly what you are looking for coaching the mafia.

Question, don't wait for it....

------------
Sleip's little mishap voting on Phrase is probably not him being scummy. Honestly, it is totally says nothing other then he did not read the game.

------------------
Uh, Logic...yikes.

I'll be honest, it pings me the wrong way. Half of that is because it is a meta based post. It has nothing to do with the game right now mostly. It is what they know about them as people. I cannot stand people voting others for meta, because that suggests that no one exploits their own meta. Which I believe is a great way to sink you team because it opens us up to fail.

While I am all for reads lists. I never personally make them unless I am asked what I think about everyone because they are (1) a lot of work, (2) put all of my thoughts out there. This unprompted one and the way it is laid out, I just can't bring myself to like it.

To answer your question @logic340 , while i am not him and therefore can only guess why he thinks I am an easy target, I assume it is because once about a year and a half ago I drew like eight scum roles in a row and it became well associated that Suzune must be scum. I don't feel like I have been a quick lynch much.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jan 20, 2017 3:11 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:

Honestly, I do not support no lynch. I will never support it unless it is late game and it is beneficial to the town. Early game there is no advantage in it really. I hate to use the phrase lynch for information since there is no reveal in this game, but I think since no one leaves the game that we might as well lynch. Hopefully, we can get some good waitlisted people in to help the activity.

Sleipnirr said:
wen294 said:
I still feel like the scum team will solve the jester problem for us to be honest.

I find it weird how this vote isn't changed yet. 1 hour ago. He already shows that he's backreading, yet he didn't think "oh wait phraze was the person i voted on but he's confirmed town" after reading the very first comment on his backread, not bothering to change it.

Yeah well I dont really have any lead to vote someone. The first two phages is just literally fluff talk and jester mechanics. I dont know how I am supposed to vote someone with only those.
Okay, I scratch my earlier opinion, because I fail to understand why he did not notice yet. At the very least people talk about it on the first page...although I would like to think if he was scum that his buddies would tell him.

Jan 20, 2017 3:15 PM

Jun 2009
Karote said:
wen294 said:

Well 2 posts out of your 6, and 1 of your posts was a meme and the other wasn't much but a vote. Making it basically what, half of your posts? That's quite a lot you know.

I only answered Ruu question to me about jester,
And I wasn't even that serious when asking Shinichi about jester.
You should have dropped it. Bothers me that you kept going on it. Defensive?
Shinichi-Kun said:
aa-dono said:
How so?

Are you not saying the same thing twice? Everyone who is playing the game can be townie or scummy. Or are you suggesting that because he is actively playing it must be townie? If that is true, why has he gotten away with it for so long that we now accept it as meta. That is horrible.

Jan 20, 2017 3:17 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
Karote said:

Well I hate to bring it up again, but you sort of spearheaded the conversation about the jester. Which seems odd to me. Besides with the low content area, it dominated much of page two which clouded the page with people's opinions of what they would do as the jester which only helps the jester. So yes, I think you were focused on it.
Grapefruit21 said:
@Suzune-Chan it's not so much that my cards are being held close to the chest as I have a hand full of nothing. I'm trying to get a feel for game but I'm drawing blanks. Here's all I've got for now:

I don't like the way Darkblade handled their vote and being called out on it.

As others have pointed out Blonde's vote post appears helpful and is something that is worth keep track of but it was posted at a point when it would provide no helpful information. Seems like an attempt to get townread more than anything else.

aa-dono is a town read for me and logic is a town lean.

No banter has pinged me as awkward and forced interaction coming from two scum buddies.
I kind of wish that people jumped and posted content when I wanted it all the time...

That being said, I will store this away in my notes about the game. My question for you is why are you looking only for forced or awkward conversation between mafia? Why would the mafia act any different during the day. This worries me because you have limited your focus so much, you also stated exactly what you are looking for coaching the mafia.

Question, don't wait for it....

------------
Sleip's little mishap voting on Phrase is probably not him being scummy. Honestly, it is totally says nothing other then he did not read the game.

------------------
Uh, Logic...yikes.

I'll be honest, it pings me the wrong way. Half of that is because it is a meta based post. It has nothing to do with the game right now mostly. It is what they know about them as people. I cannot stand people voting others for meta, because that suggests that no one exploits their own meta. Which I believe is a great way to sink you team because it opens us up to fail.

While I am all for reads lists. I never personally make them unless I am asked what I think about everyone because they are (1) a lot of work, (2) put all of my thoughts out there. This unprompted one and the way it is laid out, I just can't bring myself to like it.

To answer your question @logic340 , while i am not him and therefore can only guess why he thinks I am an easy target, I assume it is because once about a year and a half ago I drew like eight scum roles in a row and it became well associated that Suzune must be scum. I don't feel like I have been a quick lynch much.
8 scum rolls in a row! That sounds crazy but anything is possible. Thank you for your imput as I didn't know where he might be coming from or why it may be indicative of why people voted for you. I like this most recent post it's quite refreshing to see someone else's take. While I don't mind waiting for people to ask for read lists the tend to come off forced and I generally get flak for them when asked. If you would like references to other games it's something I do pretty early on (last few games). I'm not versed in mafia game theory I've been feeling my way through it since Halloween when I was introduced to mafia. I have been in games non stop but I'm thinking of taking a break after the two games I am currently in to speak with the more experienced members.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (23) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.