Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (56) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 29, 2016 12:48 PM

Aug 2013
Soren said:
Mishukax said:

Vote: logic340
You're scum.
Yo, this looks so off to me. Why would someone like logic who is interested in getting out of rvs be bothered to respond to something like this with something like this?
Starting to see why @LucianRoy thinks they're scum. The stars have aligned, the dots are connected and it all makes sense now.

SEE, I KNEW IT
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Dec 29, 2016 12:49 PM

Jul 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
Soren said:
And who do you think that would be then?

Ehh hard to tell so far. You, Lucian, Logic, and Phraze have applied pressure. You and logic have asked the most early questions, which feels slightly towny but not enough to get a strong feel.

It all feels like t/t, but I would be surprised if it all was. Best shot in the dark is Lucian for not asking any questions but that could easily be his playstyle. Don't know him well enough to say.
Lucian did ask a question in his #21.
Dec 29, 2016 12:50 PM
Sep 2016
Grapefruit21 said:
It all feels like t/t, but I would be surprised if it all was.

Statements like this sounds so meaningless.
Dec 29, 2016 12:50 PM

Aug 2014
Soren said:
Penta got sent-a scum role pm
Vote: PentaFlare

Sure did, but the only way you would know that is if you saw me in the secret club, so you must be scum too! :o

Vote: Soren
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Dec 29, 2016 12:51 PM

Aug 2013
Hey hey, question time?

Who else gets those town vibes from 40xx over here?
Dec 29, 2016 12:52 PM

Jul 2013
_0x40_ said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Does that make him scum?
Dec 29, 2016 12:52 PM

May 2013
_0x40_ said:
How serious?

Enough to keep it around for the whole day phase, no matter what. Maybe. Something like that.
Soren said:
Ok, but you aren't explaining your reasoning. So how do you expect town to follow your vote and lynch scum!logic?

The reasons to vote for logic will come later, when we'll have them.
Dec 29, 2016 12:55 PM

Aug 2013
Mishukax said:
Soren said:
Ok, but you aren't explaining your reasoning. So how do you expect town to follow your vote and lynch scum!logic?

Why can't the reasons come now?
Dec 29, 2016 12:56 PM

Jul 2013
LucianRoy said:
Hey hey, question time?
Careful when you post like this, you're just planting that idea into people's mind rather than making them have independent thoughts on it.
Dec 29, 2016 12:58 PM

Jan 2008
Just here for a minute, I'll be back later to actually play/read

Vote: Bursama

Counting thread buddy :3 That quick posting skill is formidable

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 2016
Soren said:
_0x40_ said:

Does that make him scum?

I don't think it's all that indicative of alignment. I think it's a statement that could sound somewhat meaningful at a glance, but is actually useful filler made to look as to be something meaningful, which is why it caught my attention.

May 2013
LucianRoy said:
Why can't the reasons come now?

They'll come, they just aren't here at the moment.

Jul 2013
PentaFlare said:
Soren said:
Penta got sent-a scum role pm
Vote: PentaFlare

Sure did, but the only way you would know that is if you saw me in the secret club, so you must be scum too! :o

What will your availability be like with regards to posting in this game?
Dec 29, 2016 12:59 PM

Aug 2014
Soren said:
PentaFlare said:

I'm on winter break for the next week and a half. I have work to do, but lots of time to do it so I should be able to be pretty active. Definitely more than my last two games by a significant margin.
Dec 29, 2016 1:02 PM

Aug 2014
Mishukax said:
_0x40_ said:
How serious?

Enough to keep it around for the whole day phase, no matter what. Maybe. Something like that.
Soren said:

Are you saying that you don't have reasons for your logic vote but are sure you will have some later, or that you have them but won't tell them until later?
Dec 29, 2016 1:02 PM

Dec 2016
Soren said:

Right you are missed that one. Fair enough, all reads back to even then will reread early RVS'ing if the phone stops ringing at work anytime soon and see if I can find anything that feels off.

_0x40_ said:
Grapefruit21 said:

It's strongly non committal, but I don't know if it's meaningless. I do think it's likely there is one Mafioso posting now with a vote down. Mafia wants early pressure as much as town does.
Dec 29, 2016 1:06 PM

May 2013
PentaFlare said:
Are you saying that you don't have reasons for your logic vote but are sure you will have some later, or that you have them but won't tell them until later?

The former. Although the way he entered the thread gave me bad vibes, I have to say.

I'll give the thread a rest for the moment and stop spamming, not really feeling like I want a 50-pages game. Will be back after doing some other stuff.
Dec 29, 2016 1:07 PM

Jul 2013
@Mishukax I'm going to make this clear and say that I don't agree with what your approach to the game right now, but I can definitely tell that you're trying some kind of strategy. I don't think me trying to go against you right now will do anything good, so I'll let you be, but you only get a time limit for how long I'll let you keep this up for. And unless you're able to produce something within that time limit, I might actually lynch you. You get 24 hours.
Dec 29, 2016 1:08 PM

Aug 2014
Mishukax said:
PentaFlare said:

The former. Although the way he entered the thread gave me bad vibes, I have to say.

I'll give the thread a rest for the moment and stop spamming, not really feeling like I want a 50-pages game. Will be back after doing some other stuff.

Okay. Can you just say if your reasons are more classified as gut feel or something specific logic said that is a scum tell?
Dec 29, 2016 1:09 PM

Jul 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
Soren said:

Right you are missed that one. Fair enough, all reads back to even then will reread early RVS'ing if the phone stops ringing at work anytime soon and see if I can find anything that feels off.

_0x40_ said:

It's strongly non committal, but I don't know if it's meaningless. I do think it's likely there is one Mafioso posting now with a vote down. Mafia wants early pressure as much as town does.
Obvious comments like these is what is making me keep my vote on you. It's like your saying things that makes it look like you are thinking about the game, but in reality they are just comments that doesn't attempt to figure the game out.
Dec 29, 2016 1:13 PM
Sep 2016
Grapefruit21 said:
Soren said:

_0x40_ said:

With so many people having posted and voted, of course it's extremely likely that at least one of them is scum. Why did you say "Mafioso" in particular? This is a cs, so what makes you think that role even exists?
Dec 29, 2016 1:16 PM

Aug 2014
@Soren What do you think about Grapefruit saying their own statement is non-commital?

My instinct is to see it as mafia being both non-commital and being super self-aware, but I don't see a mafia member highlighting a fault in their posting like that.
Dec 29, 2016 1:16 PM

Jan 2010
Things picked up rather quickly. I had to pick my father up from the airport and was made the driver...I am back reading will get to all your questions.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Dec 29, 2016 1:20 PM

Oct 2014
Vote: logic340, it's the logical thing to do (teehee)

Also, is Alice dead or just a meme? She's not in the "dead" list :thinking:
Dec 29, 2016 1:20 PM

Jul 2013
PentaFlare said:
@Soren What do you think about Grapefruit saying their own statement is non-commital?

My instinct is to see it as mafia being both non-commital and being super self-aware, but I don't see a mafia member highlighting a fault in their posting like that.
It's hard to make a judgment like that when you don't know grapefruit's mindset as scum.

Personally, I think he's dancing around too much atm, but it is still only page 2, and he's never played forum mafia before, so.
Dec 29, 2016 1:21 PM

Aug 2013
Soren said:
LucianRoy said:
Hey hey, question time?
Careful when you post like this, you're just planting that idea into people's mind rather than making them have independent thoughts on it.

w/e

but he is lookin town tho, right?
Or am I just happy someone with 24 posts knows how to seek out scum in RVS?
Dec 29, 2016 1:23 PM

Jan 2010
Mishukax said:
_0x40_ said:
You think you can just casually join the thread like that without a random vote? Hah. How foolish..

It's what I always do. Square up.
logic340 said:
I'm going to work at getting us out of RVS quickly.

You're scum.
logic is scum, guys.
Is getting the game going a scum tactic I don't know of?

_0x40_ said:
logic340 said:
why is an RVS with your first vote so important?

It's not important, but breaking the streak of everyone random voting kinda seems like it's pushing some sort of scum agenda. Convince me why your vote (or lack thereof, to be more precise) is a better idea.
I don't see breaking the random voting as scum agenda because that helps us get out of the RVS. Also personally if I was scum I wouldn't be pushing an agenda as soon as the game start. I don't know if what I plan to do is any better than what you have done but we shall see. Hopefully our combined efforts can bear fruit.

Soren said:
logic340 said:
this is my sixth game I've been town in all previous games. I never heard of mafia before playing in the werewolf game so I'm learning in the fly. My stats ave links to the games I've played previously are on my profile for it viewing pleasure.
I was telling 0x40 my question.
I just realized that as I went through this page again...lol. Oh well my game history is there for all to see.

Mishukax said:
Soren said:
Are you saying your vote and push on logic was a test for me so you can better read my alignment?

No, my vote on logic is a serious one.
Why so serious?

Dec 29, 2016 1:26 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
logic340 said:
[another new person I haven't played with. I see this is your first game here do you have other experiences playing mafia?

None in forums, played a few live games.

Hey now, LucianRoy everyone knows the perfect Grapefruit is sweet and tangy. Only the bad ones get sour.
I hope we make this enjoyable for you. I have never played a live game but I am looking forward to introducing Mafia to family and friends.

Dec 29, 2016 1:28 PM
Sep 2016
Sonata said:

She was killed pregame.
Dec 29, 2016 1:37 PM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
Soren said:

I'm on winter break for the next week and a half. I have work to do, but lots of time to do it so I should be able to be pretty active. Definitely more than my last two games by a significant margin.
I'm looking forward to this I hate that I got it wrong in our last game I was rushed and need more time to figure you out.

Dec 29, 2016 1:38 PM

Jan 2010
People I have played with:

1. Gruffin – I have played many games with this player she had a great scum game and has been difficult for me to read. Though I do think I am starting to get a feel for them.
2. Kit – This player has never rolled scum and is easily read as town by other players. We have always been town together so I think iwill be able to feel him out a little bit. Look for him to make mention of me possibly rolling scum for the first time if he doesn’t it could be a tell that he finally rolled scum.
3. Phraze – I have played 3 or 4 games with this player. They are very difficult to read as they try to play alignment neutral style. That being said I was able to discern her town from her scum game though I expect her to make that very difficult after being lynched last game.
4. aa-dono – Only got to play one phase with this player and they were mislynched.
5. Soren – Has played very passively his last few games. I played my first game with him and know that he can be a rather active an useful town. Keep an eye on him he will probably be tough to figure out.
6. LucianRoy – He replaced in for Shinichi, he was scum and I as too easy on him for being a replacement. I heard he can be a very active town even going as far as to spam the page. So this could be a tell.
7. Lord_Sithis – I played one game with him he was scum but inactivity got him lynched by his scum team. So I really don’t know what to expect from this player.
8. Mishukax – This player seems to be pretty experienced around here. I have only played one game with them and the replaced in. They helped carry the scum team to victory
9. PentaFlare – They behavior lead to me leading a mislynch on them. They attribute it to inactivity so hopefully that won’t be an issue this game. I am going to say based on previous experience that I don’t know how to read this player.
People I have not played with:
1. Rosielovesanime
2. _0x40_
3. Grapefruit21
4. Bursama
5. Sonata

Dec 29, 2016 1:40 PM

Jan 2010
Vote: Kit since I didn't roll scum this time maybe it's your first game?

Edit: Typo
logic340Dec 29, 2016 1:45 PM

Dec 29, 2016 1:47 PM

Jan 2010
Sonata said:

Do you like riding trains or buses?

Dec 29, 2016 1:54 PM

Dec 2016
@ _0x40_ I used Mafioso because it's a fun word. Was unaware it was a role in some games. Will stick to mafia and scum as terminology going forward.

To actually provide content here is my strongest read. Soren is town. His posts are aggressive, but he's they are pointed at weak answers and fluff attempting to get people to engage in the game. See 59, 68, and 70. 75 is being open (obvious) and trying to solve the game and explain his work so we can follow.

I feel similarly about Penta, and 0x40 but they don't have as much so it's just a lean at this point.
Dec 29, 2016 1:55 PM

Aug 2013
@Logic, moving away from my spam meta, or at least, trying to?

Dunno, how do you feel about Soren being enlightened by my Page 1 gamesolve?
Real or fake?
Dec 29, 2016 1:58 PM

Nov 2015
🌟 Vote Count 1.1 🌟

logic340 (3): Mishukax, Phraze, Sonata
Grapefruit21 (2): LucianRoy, Soren
Kit (2): Grapefruit21, logic340
Gruffin (1): Lord_Sithis
Mishukax (1): _0x40_
Soren (1): PentaFlare
Bursama (1): Kit

Not Voting (4): Gruffin, Rosielovesanime, aa-dono, Bursama

With 15 alive, it’s 8 players to majority lynch.
If a majority lynch is not achieved by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched instead.

>>Day 1 Timer<<
TogsDec 29, 2016 3:09 PM
Dec 29, 2016 2:05 PM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
@ _0x40_ I used Mafioso because it's a fun word. Was unaware it was a role in some games. Will stick to mafia and scum as terminology going forward.

To actually provide content here is my strongest read. Soren is town. His posts are aggressive, but he's they are pointed at weak answers and fluff attempting to get people to engage in the game. See 59, 68, and 70. 75 is being open (obvious) and trying to solve the game and explain his work so we can follow.

I feel similarly about Penta, and 0x40 but they don't have as much so it's just a lean at this point.

Soren being pro-town is null in my book, but that's because knowing meta is a curse.

However, I will say this, it feels a lot like Atsuki no Yona where we both asked each other for lists at the beginning of the phase. Here we just kind of did it immediately. I think he asked first that game. We were both town that game. Dunno meng, good vibes I guess?

I should look at D1 for that game again b/c we lynched scum and we were fucking baller.
Dec 29, 2016 2:05 PM

May 2012
I'm here, catching up.
Dec 29, 2016 2:06 PM

Aug 2013
Yes, I am trying to sort Soren early.
This is my feel-good medicine.
Dec 29, 2016 2:07 PM

Jan 2010
LucianRoy said:
@Logic, moving away from my spam meta, or at least, trying to?

Dunno, how do you feel about Soren being enlightened by my Page 1 gamesolve?
Real or fake?
I am trying to change my meta as well. We shall see how this goes.

When I read what Soren said it sounds like straight sarcasm. Who knows what he really took from it.

Grapefruit21 said:

I have seen scum take the lead before and Soren is someone I will pay close attention too since he was passive Soren of late. IDK if this uptick is due to rolling scum and needing to look town or just changing is style on a game by game basis.

Dec 29, 2016 2:12 PM

Aug 2014
LucianRoy said:

If you want my input on it, I have Soren as leading town based on the list idea because he looked at your list, saw something one of the people on your list did that was scummy, and then agreed with your list. This cooperative attitude is dangerous as scum because you have less control on making sure your scum partners avoid a lynch.
Dec 29, 2016 2:15 PM

Jan 2008
@Logic340
2. Kit – This player has never rolled scum and is easily read as town by other players. We have always been town together so I think iwill be able to feel him out a little bit. Look for him to make mention of me possibly rolling scum for the first time if he doesn’t it could be a tell that he finally rolled scum
Hey, I'm not a one-trick pony! I did that last game! Anyway, it's completely pointless to tell everyone a supposed tell before I do it. Here you go: Oh dear, Logic has never rolled scum so he must be scum this time! :3c

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 29, 2016 2:16 PM

Aug 2014
On that note, time to move my vote because it is both doing nothing and on someone who is leaning town early.

Vote: grapefruit
@grapefruit21 if you are aware that your statements are non-commital, why aren't you willing to take a stand and express a point of view?
Dec 29, 2016 2:17 PM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
@Logic340
2. Kit – This player has never rolled scum and is easily read as town by other players. We have always been town together so I think iwill be able to feel him out a little bit. Look for him to make mention of me possibly rolling scum for the first time if he doesn’t it could be a tell that he finally rolled scum
Hey, I'm not a one-trick pony! I did that last game! Anyway, it's completely pointless to tell everyone a supposed tell before I do it. Here you go: Oh dear, Logic has never rolled scum so he must be scum this time! :3c
I stole that from you last game thought you might like that....lol. Welcome back lets get a nice town block going and weed em out.

Dec 29, 2016 2:20 PM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:
@Logic340
I stole that from you last game thought you might like that....lol. Welcome back lets get a nice town block going and weed em out.
Fufu, stealing my techniques to look townie yourself because you rolled scum this time? ^^ Thanks for the welcome, still gotta back read/more than just skim the thread.

Dec 29, 2016 2:21 PM

Aug 2013
PentaFlare said:
LucianRoy said:

If you want my input on it, I have Soren as leading town based on the list idea because he looked at your list, saw something one of the people on your list did that was scummy, and then agreed with your list. This cooperative attitude is dangerous as scum because you have less control on making sure your scum partners avoid a lynch.

I can't put Soren in a box like that. He knows what you and I know. Wifom lmao
Dec 29, 2016 2:25 PM

Aug 2013
Kit said:
@Logic340

Gambler's fallacy. Real thing.
Dec 29, 2016 2:26 PM

Aug 2014
LucianRoy said:
PentaFlare said:

I can't put Soren in a box like that. He knows what you and I know. Wifom lmao

Of course. He is better at it than me too, I just don't think he would close himself off from an opportunity to keep all his teammates alive if he was scum.

It is all I have to go off for now, so I'm stocking with it until I have more to work with.
Dec 29, 2016 2:26 PM

Dec 2016
@PentaFlare My 84 is me taking a stand.

I feel more strongly about my town read on you after your 91 and 93. 91 continues your efforts to game solve. And 93 moves onto a struggling target (if you ignore my 84), but is doing so with open eyes and asking questions. Assuming you missed my 84, because I'm not sure why you say I'm not taking a stand.
Dec 29, 2016 2:28 PM

Aug 2013
Gruffin said:
I'm here, catching up.

Famous last words.
;_;
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (56) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.