Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 13, 2016 1:26 PM

May 2013
Library thread?
Feb 13, 2016 1:34 PM

Jan 2014
Shitsuji-Carty said:
Library thread?

Right, I thought about that just in the morning, like "Wait, MY OWN SCHOOL HAS NO LIBRARY", but then forgot about it.
I'll make it in a few minutes ^^
Feb 13, 2016 1:35 PM

Jan 2014

I guess we just got ninja'ed by Pt :')
Feb 13, 2016 1:38 PM

Oct 2015
Indeed, I already deleted my post :P
Apr 13, 2016 10:36 PM

Mar 2016
I have an idea for a way of measuring the strength of characters and the moral compass. It's pretty heavily based on the D&D system, and as we have a 'game master' I could see it working.
First would be the stats, I decided they would be divided into 4 major categories:
Skill, Charisma, Brains, and Brawn.

Those would then subdivide into 2 more categories each:
Skill: Agility (Skill with your feet) and Dexterity (Skill with your hands)
Charisma: Persuasion (Ability to lead/lie) and Appearance (Not raw looks, I mean everyone here is an attractive anime character, more like ability to use looks to get what you want).
Brains: Intelligence (Raw mental power) and Knowledge (How much you know)
Brawn: Strength (How hard you can hit) and Endurance (How hard you can be hit)

Next would be the Moral/Ethics System, this part isn't as good as I would like it to be (I am completely open to suggestions). Ideally there would be 6 stats that would determine where you are morally and ideally be a handbook to how your character would behave:
Value of Life, Value of Law, Value of Freedom, Value of Justice, Value of Knowledge, and Value of Spirituality.

That's the gist of it, however there are many directions anyone could go with that core so I am just gonna decompress this part because this is where it gets complicated:
All hail the mighty lord of blizzard entertainment. Starcraft, Diablo, Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone, and Overwatch, all games worthy of my worship.

Rinto Higa is the only RP character I have. His appearance is my forum avatar.

Apr 17, 2016 3:32 PM

Apr 2016
You should put in a annual wait time for the approval of your character. from what i see its about 2-3 hours.
Apr 21, 2016 9:46 AM
May 2015
Hmmm i wont mind if there is forums for class rooms and club rooms

May 1, 2016 2:12 AM
May 2015
Hmmm how about a tournament for dorms to go against in each other in activities can be fighting, cooking and such

May 1, 2016 3:56 AM

Jan 2014
I doubt that we could make it work.
May 1, 2016 4:31 AM
Apr 2016
Cursedprince91 said:
Hmmm how about a tournament for dorms to go against in each other in activities can be fighting, cooking and such

Lmao the inactivity in this club's gonna make dorm-tournaments next to impossible. I mean, have you seen my dorm? :'(

As for me, I request an exquisite table, suitable height for the strongest of men. Then 2 chairs beside it that will support the manly force of the competitors.
In other words, an arm wrestling booth? -Insert hopeless smile here-

Background for this idea:
It had been a bloody decade, where seas of dead bodies coloured the entire world red. Women and children longed for their husbands and fathers to return home, with the ever-longing promise of food on the table. This had all been a mess. Two nations, one wrong decision. Then BOOM, war was waged. None survived. The screams and cries of agony from broken men, bittered and battered through countless battles, won by none but their leaders that ironically shared the same fate. Sword upon sword, shield upon shield, the world was becoming too rich with scents of blood and chaos. It was then that two legendary heroes in combat, trudged through the lands of the unforgiven, passing through their fallen comrades with one intention in mind:To win. The last battle was coming, and as each men lessened the gap between them, the world begun to quiver under the catastrophe that might unfold if they ever witness such a battle. Finally, with a shared look, both took their stances and shook hands. With 2 simple steps: Grab the chair, and sit down. They proceeded to lay everything they had on the table. It was all going to be over soon. Clasping each other's hand in a firm grasp, they both inhaled. And thus, with their last breaths, They Arm Wrestled.
TriccsterboyeMay 1, 2016 4:40 AM
[⌐■_■]
May 1, 2016 4:33 AM

Jan 2014
Caveman_Inc said:
Cursedprince91 said:

Lmao the inactivity in this club's gonna make dorm-tournaments next to impossible. I mean, have you seen my dorm? :'(

As for me, I request an exquisite table, suitable height for the strongest of men. Then 2 chairs beside it that will support the manly force of the competitors.
Bruh xD
Sure, why not. With the abundance of weird threads here, I guess even an arm wrestling booth won't hurt. Give me a minute~
May 1, 2016 4:39 AM
Apr 2016
Chione said:
Caveman_Inc said:

Bruh xD
Sure, why not. With the abundance of weird threads here, I guess even an arm wrestling booth won't hurt. Give me a minute~

I re-edited the post. Read again please. I'm sure you'd find the importance of the wrestling booth very significant. :3
[⌐■_■]
May 1, 2016 4:41 AM

Jan 2014
LOL
Of course, of course xD
May 1, 2016 1:35 PM
May 2015
@Caveman_Inc i only gave examples, But i do mean why not make a tournament for each dorms to go in each other, The topics can vary

May 7, 2016 4:17 PM
May 2016
a fighting tournament event in which depending on your place each person gets some points for increasing their rank and the higher your position the more points
May 8, 2016 2:02 PM

Feb 2016
An idea for a future event: A school festival? This way, the clubs will be implemented and they can discuss their ideas for the festival. There can be competitions within it for example the Student Council can organize a game booth (just a link to a game and then a goal to complete for said game) or the arm wrestling booth (as mentioned above), and maybe there can be some implementation of the point system here. Plus, people can advertise their unofficial clubs so there can be more official clubs, and clubs can create their own activities for people to try, if they so wish (not worth points). There will be a LOT of different threads connected to this, and it'll be a lot of work, but I think this sort of thing can be reused annually or biannually so it might be possible.

Another idea of mine is a battle arena. We have a training field, but there can be formal battles in the battle arena for points.This arena can be opened at certain times of the year, and people can request to have a one-on-one battle. The points can be gained once the RP has reached a certain amount of posts (within reason and not including back and forth posts of only one sentence). The training field can function as a battle arena during those times, therefore another location won't be necessary.

Um, I'd love to help out in any way to get these ideas implemented if you think they're any good.

Um, yeah. :D
"Wither thou goest"

Mirai High RP Chara: Sei Masaru
May 11, 2016 12:05 AM

Apr 2016
I have an idea, Why not have the active dorms or something like that just apply for it in a 4 day period? Let me rephrase that, why not just a thread where chione just posts something and sticks it to the important threads? Heres an example, say its the day of a summer festival, ive been to one in japan and i still do and they're always fun. so people attend the private ones by signing up on a form. that form says this,
Name:
Club name:l (change this to dorm name)
Names of dorm inhabitants:
Your purpose:
Jun 18, 2016 9:52 AM

Apr 2014
Shouldn't this be one of the sticky threads? O.o
Jun 18, 2016 10:08 AM

Mar 2014
@SleeplessVampire

Is-is that a suggestion?
RP characters: Freya
Jun 18, 2016 10:23 AM

Apr 2014
I suppose so it would maje sense that this is a sticky thread its clearly an important thread no sense in having it buried in all the threads XD (i didn't even know this thread was here until i looked for somewhere to throw Nari and i was thinking 'why the hell is this all the way back here o.O'
Jun 20, 2016 6:16 PM

Nov 2015
I suggest @Arc_I get a new signature! His signature scares some users. :P
Forum Set and Profile Picture by aikopotz~
Jun 20, 2016 6:19 PM

Mar 2016
@Nice
And I suggest you stop, silly. :P
Jun 20, 2016 6:55 PM

Apr 2014
Nice said:
I suggest @Arc_I get a new signature! His signature scares some users. :P

I agree @_@

Although i do want to kniw what character that is on his signature
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.