Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jan 22, 2016 3:42 AM

Nov 2014
"Hello everybody" Nep said, walking out to join the rest of the group by the sleeping Fyrus
Jan 22, 2016 3:48 AM

Oct 2015
Hannah waves at Amira as she enters the garden and responds "Hello to you too Amira! I've been prodding him for a while now but it doesn't seem to be doing any good"

She takes a seat on the grass under the tree next to Fyrus as Nep is walking in.
"Hi Nep, are your teeth feeling any better today?"
Jan 22, 2016 3:52 AM

Aug 2012
NepBandit said:
"Hello everybody" Nep said, walking out to join the rest of the group by the sleeping Fyrus

"Hello, come inside. Milk?"

RaveTheWarrior said:
Hannah waves at Amira as she enters the garden and responds "Hello to you too Amira! I've been prodding him for a while now but it doesn't seem to be doing any good"

"Perhaps he's one of those? The never enough sleep type. Anyway, what would you like to drink?"

Jan 22, 2016 3:54 AM

Nov 2014
"Yeah, they feel much better" Nep said happily to Hannah, "Although my back tooth still hurts a little"

"Hey, Amira Amira!" Nep said excitedly, "Can I have a glass of water pretty please~"
Jan 22, 2016 3:57 AM

Aug 2012
NepBandit said:
"Hey, Amira Amira!" Nep said excitedly, "Can I have a glass of water pretty please~"

"Haha, I was sure you would order milk," said Amira, surprised that she got it wrong.

"Here you go," she said, giving Nep a glass of plain water.

Jan 22, 2016 3:58 AM

Oct 2015
"Perhaps" Hannah replies wistfully, fruitlessly prodding Fyrus' cheek. "Do you have any soft drinks? I'd love some lemonade or something similar, actually"

She thinks for a second...

"Oh by the way, where were you yesterday? We really missed you here"
Jan 22, 2016 4:01 AM

Sep 2015
Strawberry jumps down from the tree that Furys sleeps under, and lands softly like a cat.
"Hello everyone!"
I live to anime, chocolate and strawberries!!!
Jan 22, 2016 4:02 AM

Nov 2014
"Thank you so much!" Nep said before turning to Fyrus. "Super special wake up move go!" She yelled and splashed the water on him while yelling "WAKE UP!" as loud as she could.
Jan 22, 2016 4:05 AM

Aug 2012
"Me? I was pretty ill by the jet lag from my travel. But I have settled it, and now back to work," replies Amira cheerily.

She then quickly go to the kitchen for the lemonade.

"Here you go," she said, giving the glass to Hannah, "I decided not to serve carbonated drinks for now. To preserve this traditional feel."

Jan 22, 2016 4:05 AM

Oct 2015
"Hi Princess" Hannah says, crying with laughter after Nep's attempted wake up call, though she has got slightly soggy too.

Trying to catch her breath she thanks Amira for the drink. "I am glad you're feeling better now, it feels even more homely when you're here... So this is still lemonade? My favourite!"
Jan 22, 2016 4:06 AM

Aug 2012
StrawberryEvil said:
Strawberry jumps down from the tree that Furys sleeps under, and lands softly like a cat.
"Hello everyone!"

"Hello princess. You're back again," replies Amira happily.
"What would be your choice of drink this time?"

Jan 22, 2016 4:08 AM

Sep 2015
Strawberry smiles gently and nods to everyone.
"I think a honey tea would be lovely. I can't stay for long, tho, I have a meeting with my mother the Queen of my land."
Jan 22, 2016 4:10 AM

Oct 2015
"So you will be journeying back to your home, Princess? How long will that take?"
Jan 22, 2016 4:11 AM

Aug 2012
"I'm glad you liked it," said Amira to Hannah

StrawberryEvil said:
Strawberry smiles gently and nods to everyone.
"I think a honey tea would be lovely. I can't stay for long, tho, I have a meeting with my mother the Queen of my land."

"Here you go."
"You don't meet your mother often?" ask Amira

Jan 22, 2016 4:12 AM

Sep 2015
"She's not really the motherly type", Strawberry laughs and drinks the tea, then looks at Hannah.
"Half a day, I think. It's a regural meeting so shouldn't be that long."
Jan 22, 2016 4:14 AM

Nov 2014
"What do you guys talk about at your meeting?" Nep asked curiously, "do you tell each other how much you miss each other and stuff?"

"Hey, Amira, where are you from?" Nep asked
Jan 22, 2016 4:16 AM

Sep 2015
"Official, boring stuff about my Kingdom, Nep. Since I refused to rule it when I was supposed to, I have to think about stuff with her by my side every now and then."
Jan 22, 2016 4:20 AM

Aug 2012
"I come from 19th Century Turk. I was originally from the Halgal nomad tribe but then I married into Eihon tribe, hence become the wife of a shepherd," replied Amira to Nep's question.

"So now you're accepting the duties?" said Amira to Strawberry in awe,"that's admirable."
aa-donoJan 22, 2016 4:25 AM

Jan 22, 2016 4:25 AM

Sep 2015
"I seem to have no choice. My mother is old, but you know what they say... What could kill a witch?" Strawberry laughs and shakes her head.
"I am going to refuce, once and for all. After I come back, I won't see my Kingdom anymore." She stares into distance, with a small smile.
Jan 22, 2016 4:30 AM

Aug 2012
"Leaving your home is a heavy feeling. Are you ready to abandon your people?" asked Amira, thinking of her own peers amongst the Halgal.

Jan 22, 2016 4:34 AM

Sep 2015
"It stopped being my home when I told them I will be a nurse. We had healers, nursing wasn't allowed", Strawberry smiles.
"I'm fine, my knight will follow me where ever I go. So atleast a part of home will be with me. And the people, my mother will rule as long as she lives, after that, I will think again. But it might be time for Nameless to crumble and fall." She's quiet for a while.
"Ah, forgive me, creating such a dark mood", she laughst cheerfully.
Jan 22, 2016 4:39 AM

Oct 2015
Hannah, who has been sitting pensively throughout the conversation, now wore a soft smile. "I've always been of the opinion that's it's admirable to decide for yourself what you want, despite the pressure put on you by others. But tell me, who is this knight? I am curious"
Jan 22, 2016 4:39 AM

Aug 2012
StrawberryEvil said:
"It stopped being my home when I told them I will be a nurse. We had healers, nursing wasn't allowed", Strawberry smiles.
"I'm fine, my knight will follow me where ever I go. So atleast a part of home will be with me. And the people, my mother will rule as long as she lives, after that, I will think again. But it might be time for Nameless to crumble and fall." She's quiet for a while.
"Ah, forgive me, creating such a dark mood", she laughst cheerfully.

"No problem," replied Amira,"one of the reasons I decided to work here is to listen to stories. Regardless of what kind."
She smiled at Strawberry, still in awe of the young girl resolve.

"For now, what would you like to eat?" she asked.
"That goes for you too, Hannah and Nep. Anything you'd like?"

Jan 22, 2016 4:42 AM

Sep 2015
Strawberry giggles.
"His name is Kuro, but everyone started calling him berryboy a long time ago. We were engaged by my parents when we were little, but now we will decide that too. Marry, yes, but not yet."
"Oh, I don't need anything this time"
Jan 22, 2016 4:43 AM

Nov 2014
"Do you have any potatoes?" Nep asked, "uncooked, that is"
Jan 22, 2016 4:45 AM

Oct 2015
Hannah lets out a soft chuckle.

"Berryboy, I like that. You seem like a sweet couple. Will you see him when you return later?"

Realising then that Amira had asked her a question, she turns her head towards her and smiles "Actually, do you have any breadsticks?"
Jan 22, 2016 4:49 AM

Aug 2012
"Alright, be sure to order when you feel like it," replies Amira.

She stands and goes to the front step to fix the sign, hoping it'd catch new travellers.
! ! Kitchen Help/Waiter Wanted ! !
---------------------------------------
Tearoom

"By the way," she said, turning her attention back at Strawberry, "what are your plans after leaving you Kingdom?"

Jan 22, 2016 4:50 AM

Aug 2012
NepBandit said:
"Do you have any potatoes?" Nep asked, "uncooked, that is"

RaveTheWarrior said:
Realising then that Amira had asked her a question, she turns her head towards her and smiles "Actually, do you have any breadsticks?"

"Yes, coming right up!" said Amira, excusing herself to the kitchen.

Jan 22, 2016 4:52 AM

Sep 2015
aa-dono said:
"Alright, be sure to order when you feel like it," replies Amira.

She stands and goes to the front step to fix the sign, hoping it'd catch new travellers.
---------------------------------------
Tearoom

"By the way," she said, turning her attention back at Strawberry, "what are your plans after leaving you Kingdom?"

"Perhaps, Hannah. Oh, I plan to be a nurse and maybe teach swording. Also, I'd be happy to be a help in the kitchen once I return", Strawberry smiles.
"But now, I have to rush so I won't be like. My mother hates it when I'm late", she says and leaves.
Jan 22, 2016 4:57 AM

Nov 2014
"Potato, potato" Nep sang to herself as she waited
Jan 22, 2016 4:58 AM

Aug 2012
NepBandit said:
"Do you have any potatoes?"
"uncooked, that is"

"Here you go. I had to dig it up from the garden, so eat it until nothing's left."

"So what other mischief are you up to today, dear Nep?"

RaveTheWarrior said:
"Actually, do you have any breadsticks?"

"Here you go."
"How was your day, Hannah?"

Jan 22, 2016 4:59 AM

Nov 2014
"I'm not up to any mischief" Nep said with a mischievous smile, "I'm just eating a potato"
Upon biting into the potato however, there was a loud 'crack' as Nep's sore tooth broke off into the potato and tears welled up in her eyes
Jan 22, 2016 5:06 AM

Oct 2015
"Thank you so much!" Hannah takes a nibble from the end of a bread stick before replying to Amira's question.

"It's been a little busy, actually. I started work early in order to get all the returned books onto the shelves before anyone came in wanting to borrow them. They've been piling up for a few weeks!"

Hannah amuses herself while telling her story by putting two breadsticks under Fyrus' lips to make him look like a walrus.

"But there's only the two of us that work there. I guess you could say I am the manager though I was never officially put in charge before owner of the library passed away a couple of years ago."

She sounds slightly pained when mentioning about the death of the owner, but she does not have much time to mourn before the sound of Nep's tooth cracking registers in her ear!

"Nep, omigosh, are you okay sweetie!?"
Jan 22, 2016 5:13 AM

Nov 2014
Shaking her head Hannah, Nep presses her hand against her cheek, tears running down her face. "I-It really hurts" She manages to say
Jan 22, 2016 5:17 AM

Aug 2012
Amira quickly fetches some ice, and wrap them in a cloth.
"I'm not sure.. but should this work?" she said as she hands the clump to Nep.

"The owner," started Amira while still tending to Nep, "are you close to him?"

Jan 22, 2016 5:21 AM

Oct 2015
"oh no no, don't cry" Hannah fusses, wiping the tears from Nep's eyes and pulling her in for a quick cuddle while holding the ice-pack Amira brought to her in place

"There's a doctor's on the other side of the town, here..." Hannah crouches down so that Nep would be able to climb on her back "I'll give you a piggy-back"

"Amira, I will tell you more about the owner when I return. But for now this seems more important"
McFluffSquaredJan 22, 2016 5:37 AM
Jan 22, 2016 5:23 AM

Nov 2014
Nep presses the clump of ice against her cheek "It's cold" she says, looking forlornly at the uneaten potato
Jan 22, 2016 5:25 AM

Aug 2012
NepBandit said:
Nep presses the clump of ice against her cheek "It's cold" she says, looking forlornly at the uneaten potato

Amira notices Nep line of sight and chuckles.

"Would you like it to be cut? Or let me boil it sweet, is that alright?" ask Amira.

Jan 22, 2016 5:33 AM

Nov 2014
"Ok" Nep said to Hannah with a sniffle and got on her back

"I'd like it if you could boil it a little" Nep said sadly, wincing from the pain
Jan 22, 2016 5:37 AM

Aug 2012
NepBandit said:
"Ok" Nep said to Hannah with a sniffle and got on her back

"I'd like it if you could boil it a little" Nep said sadly, wincing from the pain

Before Hannah and Nep leaves for the doctor, Amira provide them a packed boiled potato that she left to boil much earlier.

"Tell me if what the doctor says on your next visit."

Jan 22, 2016 5:42 AM

Oct 2015
Glad that Nep accepted the help, Hannah carries her off down the path and promises to return to Amira as soon as possible.
Jan 22, 2016 5:46 AM

Aug 2012
As soon as the two left, Amira resume sweeping, dusting, and cleaning the shop.
"Haaahhh.... is there no one interested to work her?" she thought to herself.

Amira then stare at the sleeping Fyrus. Even with shoved breadsticks in his mouth, the fellow still did not wake.
Goukeban said:
"The stalker arrives at his usual "watching" spot. No one in the group notices his presece."

She also wondered whether the guy who was spying on them earlier was still there.
Amira was a hunter, even if she didn't see the guy, she knew he was there.

She continue cleaning what's necessary while waiting for the next customer.

Jan 23, 2016 8:48 AM

Aug 2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tearoom Notice

+ The kitchen section will be closed today (24th) +
+ Drink counter will be left open so take whatever you like +

I apologize for the kitchen closure.
Manager, Amira Halgal

Jan 23, 2016 8:59 AM

Feb 2015
Edge opens his eyes.
His friends were no where to be found. 'Did they leave him?'
"Ummmm hello?'

Jan 23, 2016 9:02 AM

Nov 2014
Nep was taking her daily jog through the woods (feeling much better after having gone to the doctor yesterday) when she came across the now awake Fyrus, "You finally woke up I see" Nep said
Jan 23, 2016 3:48 PM

Jun 2015
Fyrus still a bit asleep look at the person who was talking to her and says:

Yaaaawn, Heya, for how much time i was sleeping?
Did i missed anything?
By the way i don't think i have ever introduced myself before to you, my name is Fyrus, Nice to meet you!

He stands his hand waiting for a handshake
A Gift By: Natsukage
Jan 23, 2016 10:51 PM

Oct 2015
It's such a beautiful day that Hannah decides she will pop into the tearoom's Garden before work to see if Fyrus is yet to wake up.

On her way through the tearoom she bumps into a mysterious man (Edge), who seems a little disorientated. "Hello, umm, a-are you okay?"
Jan 24, 2016 1:12 AM

Feb 2015
Edge looks up.
-Wait...where did she come from?-
'Umm yeah...I just feel a little dizzy...I am Edge and you are?'
Edge looks around to see if there was anyone he knew.

Jan 24, 2016 4:52 AM

Oct 2015
"I'm Hannah, wait here. I'll get you a glass of water"

Hannah skittishly heads over to the kitchen to get the newcomer something to drink.

"Here you go, this will help you feel better." She pauses for a second "Uhh, not to sound rude, but what are you doing here?"
Jan 24, 2016 5:25 AM

Nov 2014
"Hi Fyrus, I'm Nep!" Nep told the sleepy man before going into the tea house.
"Hi Hannah, who's the weirdo?" Nep asked
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [Discussion] MUSIC ♬♪

StrawberryEvil - Jan 20, 2016

17 by Serafos »»
Sep 10, 7:25 AM

» [GAME] Count to 20,000 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Apr 10, 2022

1810 by Serafos »»
Jun 26, 1:06 AM

» [GAME] Count To 3000 in Decimals ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

fyrusking - Jan 18, 2016

5063 by Serafos »»
Jun 26, 1:05 AM

» [GAME] Ban The User Above You ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

fyrusking - Feb 11, 2016

6138 by MortusEx »»
Feb 4, 12:43 AM

» [GAME] Ask the user below you a question! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Snowbelle - Aug 16, 2015

1452 by Serafos »»
Jan 29, 1:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.