Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Dec 10, 2012 11:48 AM

May 2012
I feel I should have done an introduction a lot sooner because I have been here for kind of a while :P Well here goes,
My name is Patrick and I like anime, video games, and I've been getting more into manga lately. I don't really have a particular genre preference, but there has to be some comedy in whatever I watch :D Aside from anime and video games, I really enjoy movies and I used to draw but I stopped, not really sure why but I did.
I came on MAL to try and speak to people who like the same sorta stuff as me, and to just have a barnstorming time.
Well that's a brief intro to myself, feel free to strike up a chat with me at any time :3
opiefunDec 10, 2012 11:52 AM
I tried to tell Dad how in Roleplay last week I had described to my friends the most beautiful demon, but he cut me off, so I tried to ignore him, but his story was pretty cool.
Dec 12, 2012 10:09 PM
Dec 2012
Hola everybody. The name's Adrian, but you can call me by my handle *NightSkyBlue*. I'm a programmer currently working with databases...interests include fitness/health/diet, anime, games (mainly RPGs or co-op), annnnd I dunno. Friends? Haha.

Anyways, as somebody whose been stuck in the working world for a couple years I don't get as much time to watch anime as I used to. But since I don't watch american T.V. at all (well maybe a movie here and there), I probably still watch more anime than most.

I know I may be a bit older than many of you, but I hope to find some cool people who share a passion towards anime like I do. Very few other things can draw me in and make me feel emotionally attached like a good anime can.

One of my biggest goals is to go visit Japan some day. Who knows, maybe even live there. Just gotta learn the language first! Unfortunately I only know a few hundred random words in Japanese through anime! Haha!

Oh and I like mostly all Genres (with a special place in my heart for shonen). Once I update my anime list, which will probably take a couple months, you will see how eclectic I am. From the most girly, to the sappiest, to the most brutal, to the most mind twisting. I love it all.
NightSkyBlueDec 12, 2012 10:12 PM
Dec 14, 2012 8:33 AM

Nov 2012
Hi there,I am Azzif..as additional for my name I just add AniTV behind of my name because love watched animes since primary school until now..so just call me "Az"
Anyway,I hope I can find new friends & chatting here although I am not very active in here..
so nice to meet all of you *bow* :-)
Dec 14, 2012 9:48 AM

Oct 2012
Hi everyone my name is Akira i love watching anime,listening to music and dance , i also like to draw sometimes depends on my mood {only anime character }. i have very less time to log in here because of my studies but i'll log on when i have time.
I hope to make new friends here and it's really nice to meet u all :)

Dec 14, 2012 11:54 AM

Aug 2012
Hello everyone my name is Ayumei :3! I am 19 and love anime <3! But you all knew that XD! I love to talk and to role play :3! I like to play online games as well so if you ever want to talk about that let me know :3! I am not so good with intros but if there is anything you want to know about me just send me a comment or something XD!
Om nom nom Cake~ :3~
Dec 14, 2012 11:59 AM

Dec 2012
Lets see here, ok!
I'm Jacob, my friends call me "J or Jake"
I really love anime with a passion like most, I also use Skype, play my Xbox ( I use it more to chat), and world of warcraft like anybody else.

Top 10 Favorite Animes.
-Sword Art Online
-Accel World
-Toradora
-Vampire Knight
-Naruto : Shippuden
-Code Geass
-Campione!
-Death Note
-Sora No Otoshimono
-Zero No Tsukaima

I guess some basics huh? Well i'm a great guy, lookin' for the meanin' in life. Once you get me started on one of my favorite anime topics, it could start a conversation for several hours :p
Dec 14, 2012 3:21 PM

Dec 2012
Hi my name is John Rey I like to watch comedy,romance, and action anime i like to collect animes by downloading their episodes

Dec 14, 2012 3:50 PM

Mar 2011
hi! i'm min, nice to meet you! i'm from brazil and i like all types of manga/anime and i love kpop \o
i'm 24 now and i watch anime since my childhood omg i'm too old... but i'll watch anime until i die lol
Dec 14, 2012 4:12 PM

May 2011
I'm Phantom/Tiger/Teddy (or whatever other name you want to call me xD) and I'm from America (although, sometimes I wish I wasn't >_<).
Other than anime and manga, I love Doctor Who, Sherlock, Webtoons, music (including vocaloids and touhou!) , Fanfiction, books, making friends and err.... lots of other things!
I have a skill for breaking things, so if you ever want your computer broken you know who to call :3
Dec 24, 2012 8:27 AM

Dec 2012
Hi My names Dave just joined, hope everyone had a good weekend also have a merry christmas to you.I'm half Chinese/half Scottish was born in Malaysia heading back this summer to KL and Sibu(also Kuching). If anyone here is from Malaysia hit me up on my profile cause would enjoy speaking to you and possibly refreshing my bahasa melayu :D

I play about in photoshop now and again so if anyone would like a signature or avatar feel free to ask.
Dec 24, 2012 9:43 AM
Dec 2012
Hey, my name is Kyo and I just joined this club today. I love watching and drawing anime and manga and it's practically all I do in my free time. None of my friends watch anime or read manga so I have no one to talk to bout it T_T My secret dream (other than to discover there's an anime world and live there) is to become a manga artist (my parents would kill me though). If any of you would like to talk about anime, manga, or anything, feel free to message me!
Dec 24, 2012 2:15 PM

Dec 2012
Hey guys name's Sean
16 yr old from Australia who has just started to get into anime
I play xbox and i am learning 3D modelling for my carrer (trying to work at pixar :P)
I get pretty sad at animes when they finish
I cried a lot during angel beats haha

So yea :D
Dec 24, 2012 2:45 PM

Dec 2012
Welcome ladies and gents. :p
We hope ya like it here.
Dec 24, 2012 5:12 PM

Nov 2009
Hello everyone, just joined and wanted to say hi ^_^ ...

I really enjoy helping out people, especially with things like recommendations which if you have ever seen me on the forums I am gonna guess it was on the recommendations thread ... Anyways if you ever need help looking for a new anime/manga to watch feel free to post on my board and I'll make you an extensive list (or try) ... can't really help too much with ecchi or harem anime/manga though so sorry about that ...

Anyways if you are curious about me at all I put a great deal of my likes down underneath a favorites tab on my profile so you can always check that out (and if a link/video is broken feel free to let me know)

Also I can be highly opinionated and argumentative when it comes to certain things however I am not someone who ignores reason, in fact I am more of a realist so if you ever see a statement I make somewhere and hate me for it (especially if its wrong) ... call me out! (I say this because recently I have been making almost insulting statements on Anime/Casual Discussion threads that start off with some other member denouncing all other anime or in terms of Casual Discussion denouncing other people's way of life) ... I can get pretty annoyed with people who try and force their opinions down your throat and believe that people are stupid for not sharing their opinions.
Jan 7, 2013 6:38 AM

Feb 2010
Just joined so I thought I'd say hello to everyone.

I was looking for an active social club and this is what I found, hope it is indeed what I hoped it to be :D

My name is Daniel but feel free to call me by my username or my real name. I love anime very much, I've been watching for around 5 years now and have found myself liking basically everything as long as it was good. I now often recommend my friends anime's that THEY would like because of my wide range of anime experience. I love learning about the Japanese language and the History of japan to make my experience that much better. I once in a while participate in the forums here on MyAnimeList or the clubs but many of them are inactive so it usually doesn't last very long.

Now about the non-anime side of me. Even longer than I've watched anime, I've programmed. I'm a programmer at heart and do that on my free time (unless watching anime). Though I've played a few games I only enjoy pure multiplayer games where I can socially interact with people and crush an opponent at the same time muwahaha. Though I don't play them extensively I've quickly mastered any game I've ever played. I'd love to play some games with some of you but it might have to wait a few years: that-is because I use a linux operating system and not all games work on linux yet. Why do I use linux? I have the most control over my computer and programming is so much easier.

Well before I start writing too much I'll end it here.

May we all talk to each other in time.

: )
Jan 7, 2013 12:39 PM

Jan 2013
Introduction huh?

Ryan, anime fan, gamer, all that stuff. Interested in writing, arts 'n stuff. Currently in the works of becoming a graphic designer. Although, I may drift off into animation or something.

Nice to meet all you internet people.
Jan 7, 2013 1:26 PM

Feb 2012
^^
Hi Hey Hello,

Rafi, otaku from New York City, entered college for a couple years(paying off debt now), Busy working now (Managing paying rent and living here in NYC is tough) hope to go back to school later this year, very athletic(play most sports), tried learning couple languages failed! hopefully i save a lot of money in the next few years so i can travel the world and Live in europe(somewhat of a dream)

Nice to meet you all
Jan 7, 2013 4:00 PM

Apr 2012
Hello! :) I'm Jackie! Im a first year college student and really enjoy horseback riding. I like listening to music and listen to just about everything. When I'm at school i don't get much time to watch anime, but I tend to read a lot of manga. I'm a total shoujo and josei fan so if you have any good recommendations, let me know! :)
Jan 7, 2013 11:03 PM

Apr 2008
Hello To All of you :PPP My name is Bojidar you can call me Bobby. I love to play basketball and watch animes, olll and i love to cook,pretty much that's my hobbies.
I m second year college student.I WANT TO MAKE ANIME FRIENDS (want to have someone to write with for animes).
Don't Worry Be Happy ::)
Jan 11, 2013 3:41 PM

Nov 2012
Hey! I'm... Sorry but I don't' ever say my real name because at times I find it weird, so I decides to go by MysteriouslyMe. Well, I enjoy watching anime! Anime is awesome! I also wanna have gun and talk to people about anime and make new friends!
Feb 1, 2013 3:47 AM

Oct 2012
Hey everyone I'm new here and would like to meet new people and get to know you all. I lived in South America for a year so if any of you speak Spanish I would love to learn new words and keep it up. I watch anime but very rarely read manga (I don't know why).

I am 16 and can be quite busy with many sports (football or soccer,swimming, athletics, tennis) and Martial arts during the week and I am studying a lot so if you message me I might not be able to get back to you straight away. I am always trying to master new things but i try to take on too much which is probably a downfall and will most likely work myself to death one day due to the fact I love speed. I am from Australia and hope to get along with everyone.

P.S. If you have any questions feel free to ask me
DuffbromanFeb 1, 2013 3:52 AM
Feb 1, 2013 5:10 PM

Jan 2013
Hi im Rei love meeting anime/manga friends and also like reading and watching them been watching anime sence i was 10 and been reading sence i was 12 im in the 11th grade and its soo much fun being in the BFF club hope u all have fun 2. Have a great day ^ ^

P.S if u have a question about an anime/manga feel free to ask as long as ive seen it ^ ^

ReiHikariFeb 5, 2013 6:40 AM
Feb 2, 2013 10:16 PM

Feb 2013
Hajime Mashite ^^ minna~

Yozora_Hikari desu~ ^w^

New member in this club, already loving anime and manga since age 6th and still going strong in my 20's now (lol) i love anime, manga, Japan Music (especially J Rocks), game (especially RPG fantasy) anything that related to Japan.. ^w^v

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~

ps: i like making friends, so add me if u want.. ^^b
Feb 4, 2013 10:22 PM

Aug 2012
Hi guys! :D

You can call me by my username (just remove the number if you want). I just recently joined the club. I'm currently waiting for my college graduation at the end of the month. Aside from anime, I also love basketball since I was a kid. I love to listen to rock music especially J-rock. I also play the guitar (left-handed though). I want to make new friends. Nice to meet you all ^_^

My Youtube page: link
Feb 6, 2013 2:53 AM
Feb 2013
Hey I'm Tyron, Im 15 I've liked anime of any genre for ages I'm also a gamer (ps3 FTW) and love listening to music and hanging out with my mates.
Feb 8, 2013 4:51 PM

Nov 2012
i'm Vivian (pretty sure you guys know from my username), 15, and romance and action animes are totally my thing <3
i play the piano and i play a lot of my favorite op's ~
Feb 9, 2013 12:06 AM
Dec 2012
Hello everyone I'm Minnx69 and I love anime. I read manga sometimes, though I prefer anime. My dream (besides magically appear in an anime) is to visit Japan.
That's why I'm currently learning japanese.
When I'm not studying I either watch anime or sometimes I draw, though I'm not that good yet. As for music I mostly play japanese music.
Feb 9, 2013 3:48 AM
Jan 2013
Yo.. Omaera... Manzoku ka? Konna sekai de.. Ore wa.. Yada ne..
Feb 9, 2013 3:55 AM

Oct 2012
I'm Jyuki (srsly?), I live in Belgium (French part) and I'm 20 yo. I'm addicted to Animes since 2006.

My favorite Anime genre is: Slice of life, Comedy, Fantasy & Romance.
My favorite Music genre is: (Vocal/Uplifting/Progressive) Trance, Alt. Rock, J-Pop, New Age & Classical.
My favorite Game genre is: J-RPG (I'm currently playing Ar Tonelico), FPS (CoD 5, Left 4 Dead 2 & Arma II) & MMORPG (Vindictus & Guild Wars 2 atm (and I hope Project NT will be out soon <3 )).

Ps: I don't have an XBOX360 or PS3.

Ps2: If you have any questions, feel free to ask
Jyuki_oldaccountFeb 26, 2013 1:22 PM

Feb 12, 2013 12:37 PM

Sep 2012
Hi, my name is Charles, I live in the US (Arizona) and am 20 years old. I've been watching anime since I was young, but only seriously for the past few years. Feel free to message me or add me if you want to be friends :)
"We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?"
Feb 12, 2013 1:02 PM

Jan 2013
Hey, I'm a new member, I am a 21 year old guy from Tennessee. I am going to engineering school. I'm athletic and smart but rather lazy. I think my interest in anime can be traced back to playing Japanese games as a kid, though I did not actually try watching anime till about 3 years ago.
Feb 12, 2013 1:40 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
You can call me Kotomi-Chan because I love Kotomi Ichinose so much. She's my favorite character from Clannad, and her personality is what I love about her. I'm an outdoors type person, and I enjoy playing sports. I also enjoy reading all sorts of books,newspapers, and articles. I'm in college studying to become a teacher/soccer coach.

Feb 12, 2013 2:08 PM

Dec 2012
Hello, I am a new member also. My name is Jeremy, I am 17 and entering college for computer technology, just to let my computer geekyness run rampant. I spend my time drawing, playing world of warcraft, playing guitar(metal), watching anime and reading. I am my community's version of "that kid who wears all black and sits in a corner" mainly because im that kid who wears all black, and can usually be found sitting in a corner... lol. If you haven't already figured it out, im a bit of an outcast and that is why my favorite activities are solitary activities, but that is also why im glad to have found like-minded people here:)
SnakeskinsMar 15, 2013 5:56 AM

Feb 13, 2013 4:11 AM

Apr 2012
Hello~ My nickname is Joguinhos that means ''Little Games'' and my real name is Matheus,i have 17 years old,i am gay and from Brasil
i really love watch anime(i started last year but i watched some when i was a child) and play games,i finished high school last year and i will be doing Digital Design next year! thats it!
JoguinhosFeb 13, 2013 5:28 PM
Feb 13, 2013 4:25 AM

Apr 2012
Hi ^^
I'm 18 years old and in university studying informatics.
I love drawing, reading and anime ^^
But I also love doing all sorts of sports like soccer and tennis.
Nice to meet you all ^^

Feb 18, 2013 9:33 AM

Sep 2012
Hey ^^

My name is Roar, from Norway 22 years old atm.
Study multimedia technology, bachelor degree.
-
Interests are everything regarding media, more or less.
Animations, 3d, movies, photos, effects.. etc
Also enjoy a lot of sports such as: fotball/soccer, parkour/free running and skiing (twintip)
- I also enjoy typeracing, shh don' tell anyone (10fastfingers.com/play.typeracer.com) -
-
That's about it :) If you got any questions, or want to become a friend feel free to send me a message.
RoariFeb 18, 2013 9:42 AM
Feb 18, 2013 11:53 AM

Nov 2012
Hey :)
I actually have a problem with writing an introduction because I don't
know what to write and I'm never satisfied :P
Feb 18, 2013 4:42 PM

Jan 2011
Hi! I'm Aly.
I tend not to have a sure taste in anime but I really like comedies and BLs. Any other genre mixed with one or the other is good.
I know ever step to the Enoshima Dance and Zetsuen no Tempest makes me cry and laugh and love it all at once.
Feb 18, 2013 4:59 PM

Feb 2013
Eyy! My name's Logan, doesn't bother me which ever name you call me by :)
I'm 21, living in the UK.

I've always watched anime and played games growing up but the past few years is where i really got addicted!
I love to play basketball whenever the weathers actually good enough.. (If you live in the UK, you'd know what i mean) Haha
I also like to draw random anime characters whenever i get a chance.. me and a friend actually decided to create a manga recently, still at a way early stage though :L
Quite alot of you probably have the same dream to go japan one day, i'm actually going in october! finally.. wanted to for years :D umm just need to knuckle down and learn the language more than recognizing words from anime xD

Not sure what else to write but i hope meet some new people with the same interests as me! cause not many are into anime at all that i know of IRL.
oh! and i'm starting to get into photoshop because of this site! really enjoyed making my profile (which ain't that great), if anyone would like one just holla! ^^ could use the practise.
Feb 18, 2013 5:51 PM
Nov 2012
Konichiwa I am Nada **waves her hand** I'm 18. I love drawing, listening to music, reading manga and watching anime too and I like DIY projects, I am also in my senior year and I plan on studying art.
Feb 18, 2013 6:11 PM

Feb 2013
Hello, my name is Smith, I'd prefer that over GreenCourage.

I really enjoy reading Manga a lot, I'm not a huge anime watcher but I'll watch some.

I'm 18 years old. I really enjoy Speedrunning the game Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. It's currently my most dedicated hobby.

Uhm interests...I don't know. I like Nintendo a lot I guess? I play Super Smash Bros. Melee competitively. I've gone around the US in tournaments & it's really fun.

I'm really interested in meeting new people, and actually talk to someone about anime or manga since most of my friends don't watch/read.
Feb 25, 2013 7:07 PM

Feb 2013
Hello, you guys can call me Aki. I like to watch anime, read manga, and play video games. Its nice to meet all of you.

My favorite anime is Clannad After Story with Angel Beats at close second.
Feb 26, 2013 1:21 PM

Jun 2011
I just realized I haven't introduced myself yet.
*ahem*
Hello, I am SolBlade (you can call me Sol if you like). Like most of you guys, I like watching anime and reading manga. I also enjoy playing video games, sleeping and reading (fiction and nonfiction).

I'm usually a really laid back, introverted and easy going person, but I have a tendency of becoming destructive when angered so hopefully that doesn't happen here.

My favorite anime/manga include Rurouni Kenshin, Fullmetal Alchemist, D.Gray-Man, Hunter X Hunter, Steins;Gate, Magi and several more.

Feb 26, 2013 2:10 PM
Feb 2013
Hey, I'm Drowsy. Mainly into anime watching, but will probably venture into manga very soon since I discovered Manga Fox recently.

When I'm not watching anime, I'm playing video games, reading, or programming. Learning C# at the moment through XNA.

Favorite anime, without a doubt, would have to be Madoka Magica, with the FMP! series and Cowboy Bebop just barely behind it.

I think I'm a interesting person and have no problems talking with people. Just don't be an awkward bum and we'll be just fine. ^__^
DrowsyEmoticonMar 23, 2013 4:04 PM
Feb 27, 2013 1:22 PM

Feb 2013
Oh! I didn't know this was here! ^.^

Okay, so I'll introduce myself!

I'm AwesomeAmari! Amari is my middle name and I just thought it was awesome! c=

Um, I like A LOT of things! If I were to list them all, this post would be extremely long, but I'll give you a few! I like anime and manga. I'm kinda new; I've only watched about 20 animes. I only read manga if it hasn't been turned into an anime yet, but there are a few exceptions! I like most anime genres and I'm open to suggestions! I like video games, but I suck at them! I mostly play PC! I like food, particularly bacon! I can't think of anything else!

If you want to know more about me, just look at my excuse for a bio on my profile! :) Or you could just say hi! (I'm not mean, trust me!)

From what I've seen so far, everyone in this club is really, really nice! I can't wait to get to know everyone here better! :)
Mar 2, 2013 8:23 AM
Jan 2013
Hi.. I'm Bunny.. Guni Gugu..
Mar 8, 2013 4:22 PM

Jun 2012
hellou , haven't introducted myself even though I'm there pretty long time.
I'm wolfbankai , wolf or bankai for short , Call me Gabriel if you want..

nothing more to say , indeed I'm pretty talkative but when it comes to introducting or starting conversation pretty much suck at them and I love chat with people , do not fear to strike up a conversation!
Mar 22, 2013 11:45 AM

Mar 2013
New here... Like you guys I also watch anime, read manga/LN, played VN, and more. I Just want something new here to keep me from getting bored in MAL nothing less/more. Thanks again for accepting me in this club :3

Mar 23, 2013 7:40 AM
Jul 2018
Hello everyone!:)
Nice to meet you
My name is Miko (but my real name is Maria) and i'm an italian girl who loves anime and manga like you.
I prefer anime/manga with supernatural and/or action elements but i don't mind romance ones.
Mar 25, 2013 9:52 PM
Jan 2013
Hello all!
My name is Arianna (Ari for short) My life consists of Anime, manga, video games, and reading. I'm 21 years old and an English Major with a creative writing concentration. I'm actually pretty bad at spelling and grammar though (ironic isn't it?).

Anyways, I enjoy making new friends so if you want to say hello please do!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [Game] Guess the next User!!! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Le-Epic - Apr 21, 2013

2548 by neirie »»
Jan 29, 2020 11:45 AM

Sticky: » [Game] say something nice about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Disguised_Kohai - Oct 31, 2012

3829 by neirie »»
Jan 29, 2020 11:44 AM

Sticky: » [Game] what is the avatar above u saying? :3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

CarinaVella - Nov 20, 2012

1425 by neirie »»
Jan 29, 2020 11:43 AM

Sticky: » [Game]Count to 10000! :D ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

CarinaVella - Oct 14, 2012

6179 by neirie »»
Jan 29, 2020 11:41 AM

Sticky: » [Game] First thing that comes to your mind... ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetKiichigo - Feb 24, 2013

1107 by Temporarity »»
May 29, 2017 5:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.