Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 29, 2010 7:25 PM

Mar 2010
THIS TOPIC IS "OPEN TYPE " THAT IS OPEN TO ALL TYPES OF DISCUSSION *EXCEPT* FOR SPOILERS.

Guys , I found out many people(not really many cause' we can count them xD) said episode 1 of shiki is poorly bad . As for me , it's episode 1 got me hooked to watch the next episode. So what do you think ? does shiki is one of the awesome anime ? (seriously it is the best 2010's summer anime fyi) Why does *SHIKI* is awesome to you ? Start discussion now ! xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 29, 2010 8:48 PM

Feb 2009
I think "Awesome" is a bit strong... Right now it is sitting at a steady 7 for me although I think it does have a lot of potential. I mean, when Natsuno got bitten, it instilled that "no one is safe" vibe and I really like that.

But there are a few flaws, like the first few episodes being slow (Although I liked the first episode where it focused on Megumi, I personally really find her character interesting) but it is starting to pick up now. But those few slow episodes really hurt its score.
Nov 30, 2010 5:04 AM

Jun 2008
i only started to like it when Tohru died in ep. 5 or 6. (because i had a feeling that he would become a shiki). The first eps were really boring. Its the type of anime that you have to keep watching with a great effort until it becomes interesting. But im glad i did. Now i read the manga, and know everything that is gonna happen for a long time, but i keep watching the anime with the same emotion. Awesome indeed. one of the best, or even, the best of 2010.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Nov 30, 2010 6:59 PM

Mar 2010
Orulyon said:
i only started to like it when Tohru died in ep. 5 or 6. (because i had a feeling that he would become a shiki). The first eps were really boring. Its the type of anime that you have to keep watching with a great effort until it becomes interesting. But im glad i did. Now i read the manga, and know everything that is gonna happen for a long time, but i keep watching the anime with the same emotion. Awesome indeed. one of the best, or even, the best of 2010.

I see . Thats rather interesting ..Anyone else captivated by episode 1?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2010 9:00 PM

Mar 2008
I think it's awesome too. :)

Yes, it may be a bit slow and stuff but I still love it.
Dec 1, 2010 3:20 AM

Oct 2010
I personally wouldn't say it's awesome, it's good but I probably wouldn't go that far. I found the earlier episodes to be pretty good although it was too slow at the start.
Dec 1, 2010 11:57 AM

Oct 2009
I have liked it from the very first episode, because it was a refreshing take on the over done, and romanticized vampire genre-a throwback to more of the old fashioned types.

Also:
colddarkness said:
I think Shiki is awesome too. It started off slow and it still has its dull moments, but despite that Shiki is still a cool anime. Probably one of the better anime I've seen in a while, since now there's an overabundance of extreme ecchi and moe animes out there. No offense to the people that like those of course. I've watched my fair share of those, but I'll take plot and developing characters over cute and ecchi any day.

Dec 1, 2010 3:14 PM

Mar 2010
I have liked it from the very first episode, because it was a refreshing take on the over done, and romanticized vampire genre-a throwback to more of the old fashioned types.

Oh my , I'm happy that at least there someone like this anime since episode ! xD

Depends on how many people rate it , it may have the chance for second season ! However I'm still feeling sad knowing that it will end this 31December T>T
Dec 1, 2010 4:51 PM

Aug 2007
I think istn awsome. Shiki has a really good story. Is really a good anime but not awsome
Dec 1, 2010 5:56 PM

Mar 2010
minimiau said:
I think istn awsome. Shiki has a really good story. Is really a good anime but not awsome

erm...could give the reason why? This could offend those fans of shiki ^^"
Dec 1, 2010 6:03 PM

Feb 2009
Sebastian333 said:
minimiau said:

erm...could give the reason why? This could offend those fans of shiki ^^"

Why on Earth would it offend? Because it isn't an awesome anime? I mean, they admit that it is a good anime, so how is that offending?
Dec 1, 2010 6:14 PM

Mar 2010
Kipcha said:

Why on Earth would it offend? Because it isn't an awesome anime? I mean, they admit that it is a good anime, so how is that offending?

I don't really know other people but ...erm...i don't know how to explain it...
But i'm defending this favorite so anime of mine ..

"not awesome" is quite offend to me , *TO ME* but i don't know about others.
Perhaps Its an otaku feelings? but yea it deserve its 10 score~
Dec 2, 2010 4:50 AM

Aug 2009
Sebastian333 said:

"not awesome" is quite offend to me , *TO ME* but i don't know about others.
Perhaps Its an otaku feelings? but yea it deserve its 10 score~

Score has nothing to do with how "otaku" you are.
Dec 2, 2010 6:41 AM

Nov 2007
I'm glad that I started watching Shiki late, or I would feel boring/excited about next ep. by watching each ep. I marathoned it to ep. 6 when I started watching it. Before watching this, I feared that it will be too scary to death. After watching first 6, I was hooked by the excitement of the scariness (yes, it's scary, but it's also good).
tsubasaloverDec 2, 2010 7:48 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 2, 2010 7:21 AM
Sep 2009
The pace is indeed slow... but slow pace can grab audiences' mind into the theme completely, it worked out well with Shiki. Shiki is definitely unique.
Dec 2, 2010 7:42 AM
Jul 2010
This is going to be a kindergarten soon enough, people have DIFFERENT TASTES so if someone says it's not awesome and you see it as offense than you're really narrow-minded person...It's same like "I don't like chocolate and to other person it would be an offense just because I don't like it"..Doesn't sound too logical?See...So go express your love for shiki somewhere else if you can't show some arguments why it is so awesome, just saying plainly oh yeah this one sooo awesome but I don't know how to express it bla bla and it doesn't matter that I don't understand subs at all, but this still rockzszs!!! This is what kind of opinion I got after reading some people comments..

In my opinion, I think it is good, well expressed vampire style, dark coloring, great voiced characters,I love how colored are awakened eyes, so black it expresses who they're so well, also Opening is well fit for this anime, ending wasn't that great for me, now what I disliked, it was very slow paced at the start and even now it is only 24 episodes, it looks not enough, they just went from slow pace to fast pace,it just looks like they started to rush series just to end it was soon as possible or maybe I just got that kind of opinion, maybe in upcoming episodes everything will be different in my eyes, also excluding slow pacing at the start, there was no particular hook, at least for me in first few episodes, until some people started to awaken, so this is kind of minus for creators, because people tend to make bad opinion of anime if very first episodes doesn't look very promising, if my friend wouldn't have recommended me to watch it, I probably would have dropped it after few episodes, because I don't like to waste my time on something what will give me bad impression and and after trying to watch more I would get even more disappointed, well of course not all animes are like that, this was exception, and I'm glad I didn't dropped it.

About the score, some people say it deserves 10?Sorry, but I'm going to laugh for a while HAHAHAHAHA, okay I'm done, no really, giving 10 to this ridiculous of course, I can see some of you guys especially like it and I can't blame you, it is good, but not that good, there is few animes that are WAYYYYYYYYY better than this and even those get poor scores, in other words there are tons underrated animes same goes for overrated and reading your scoring I can guess this one is going to be overrrated...

Well this is my opinion, I don't feel any hostility towards anyone, so don't feel offended, just gave my opinion about shiki
Dec 2, 2010 8:11 AM

Jun 2008
Im gonna say my opinion here, i do not want to offend anyone.

Everyone has the right to have their own opinions. If someone wants to give it a 10 or a 5, that´s all about how the person perceives and feels the plot and characters. the score always depends into 2 things: the person´s feelings while watching it, and the anime itself (art, character, plot, ost).

Im a big Shiki fan, and yes, i gave it a 10, because i really enjoy the plot. But i know definitely Shiki isnt perfect. The art is awful to me and i had a hard time getting used to it. Anyway, i gave it a 10 specially because of the characters, plot and soundtrack.

As a manga/anime Shiki fan, i do not feel offended by people who dont say its awesome. Every person has the right to have their own opinions. If everyone had the same opinion, the world would be boring, and we must respect the others opinions.

I personally love it, and that´s it. If i can spread the love, ill do it, and suggest my friends to watch it. If they dont like it, that´s their problem. It does not upset me as long as people give their opinions in a respectful way. What i hate is to see people bashing other people for liking some anime | character, or calling bad names to the character | anime without considering the others.

And that goes to Shiki lovers, or Shiki haters.

so personally, what Sebastian333 said, that it could be an offense, i want to make clear that im a big Shiki fan, and i never felt offended by those who gave their opinions here. And like someone already mentioned, being an otaku doesnt have anything to do with this, lol.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 2, 2010 10:56 AM

Jan 2009
Shiki may be a kind of late bloomer. but I liked it from episode 1 too. their descriptions were nice and I guess those kind of scenes are necessary to this story.
in my opinion, anime is much better than manga as to in the ways that it has great BGMs and can produce dire atmosphere with moving image.

I think it depends on the last episode if this is an AWESOME anime not only the best anime of the year.
Dec 2, 2010 2:02 PM

Mar 2010
Yea "Orulyon" , thats what i mean xD~

AND BY THE WAY ~ Your opinions? fine , but not Shared by ALL people ~
AND HERE THE EPIC COMMENT I FOUND :

Starting from the animation, I think the effort they put shows in the great quality of it. I don't find the part about the hair sloppy, I find it intriguing and interesting actually. And for me, this art style is something refreshing. Having plain looking characters, representing a story like Shiki, would take away from my enjoyment. I like the "weirdness" of their appearance, it reminds me of old tales somehow.

The characters is what I find brilliant, because they seem so real to me. Simliar with the way people in a small village would react today if an issue like in Shiki came forward. How old people would react, the old "witch" lady, that all villages have, the gossipers, the silliness of some, the cowardness, the few actually mighty ones etc. Also they aren't all pretty like they compete on a beauty pagent, as it happens in many anime nowadays. You see the handsome ones, but also some ugly ones, short, tall, thin, fat, old, young. It has every sort of character. For me the characters of Shiki couldn't have been more detailed.

The story is done exceptionally well. It picks up slowly, that's why some people got bored there.. But that's how all good stories unfold. And then it comes to its peak. Plus it's a really good vampire story, with the vampires actually being enough scary and heartless to convince..
Also people in Shiki react as expected of humans, and yet in so many different ways. Some people of the village believe the legends are rubish, some others say that our way of modern life and science alone reject the fact that vampires or similar beings can exist. Then comes the old lady that makes fake charms to make money out of people's fear. And then come the kids that are more perspicacious than the adults and come to believe in the myth. There is the priest and his reaction to these beings and then the scientist and his different reaction as well.
Then something you didn't mention but plays a major part for me is the music, which is divine. The new OP sounds like a lament and every single piece of music creates an eerie, haunting and completely captivating atmosphere.
This is something I don't see everyday, maybe not even once a year, so coming to enjoyment all the things I said above conclude and are summed up to my scoring of 10. :)

p/s: Doesn't have to do with 'otaku'? well that ONLY your opinion , not mine.
Sebastian333Dec 2, 2010 3:24 PM
Dec 2, 2010 2:22 PM

Jun 2008
After just watching episode 18, I can certainly say that Shiki is not only awesome, but the BEST of it's season.
Dec 2, 2010 4:12 PM

Mar 2010
Edited by me and it is me :
Chaos_Pheonix20 said:
After just watching episode 18, I can certainly say that Shiki is not only awesome, but the BEST of it's season.

After reading your comment , i can certainly said we are buddies ! *shakes hand*

Horray for shiki fans ! xD

P/s: Shiki may have a season 2 , depends on how much people rated it on its 1st season . So don't lose your hopes :')
Sebastian333Dec 2, 2010 6:46 PM
Dec 2, 2010 8:31 PM

Jul 2010
I've been watching Shiki ever since episode one came out. Before it aired, I just randomly choose whatever good anime is coming out in the summer and when I looked at the cast, Gackt is in it! YAY!
And I have loved this series since episode one. After looking at the creator of Shiki, it's the same woman who did The Twelve Kingdoms. Haven't seen it but that anime does have a lot good ratings on ANN.
Shiki is definitely one of the best anime of Summer and Fall 2010! I love it! Not just because I'm into vampires but the story is just so unique! I've never seen an anime like this!
Not so sure if there'll be a season two though since the light novel has finished publishing since 2002.
Dec 2, 2010 10:30 PM

Mar 2010
animelly said:
the story is just so unique! I've never seen an anime like this!Not so sure if there'll be a season two though since the light novel has finished publishing since 2002.

OMG ANOTHER BUDDIES? HORRAY?! xDD

Huh....?? the light novel has finished ? oh my....thats.....Let just take a step
by giving it a high rating , perhaps when that be done the mangaka will think
of making second season... :')

Just keep supporting , who knows right ? I will be really grateful if there are second season of shiki even if its in the manga *O*
Since most of 2010's anime continue its sequel on 2011 x)
Dec 2, 2010 11:58 PM

Jan 2010
shiki is indeed Awesome , The atmosphere

I like Supernatural , mysterious animes better =D
Some thing keeps me watching this anime , story is well written , first i thought it was a Novel based but it was anime based then it was more interesting for me .

and its sure interesting
Dec 3, 2010 8:08 AM
Jun 2009
UNderrated
Dec 3, 2010 4:03 PM

Mar 2010
aezakmi2494 said:
UNderrated

Yeah it is...but I will try to suggest this anime on youtube as much as i can,
you can even look now the rating is increase by 0.02 , it is now 7.95.

I will ask all of the editors help to spread and share this anime.
It is worth for it word"awesome" by the way :')
Dec 3, 2010 4:24 PM

Jun 2009
The show will get an nine on my scale damn even a ten i am hooked I wonder how the last 4 eps are gonna turn out.
Dec 3, 2010 5:02 PM

Jun 2008
animelly said:
After looking at the creator of Shiki, it's the same woman who did The Twelve Kingdoms. Haven't seen it but that anime does have a lot good ratings on ANN.
Shiki is definitely one of the best anime of Summer and Fall 2010! I love it! Not just because I'm into vampires but the story is just so unique! I've never seen an anime like this!
Not so sure if there'll be a season two though since the light novel has finished publishing since 2002.

I agree!
well im sick of glowing vampires and other weird ones, so to me Shiki was like a breath of fresh air. I just love it. I started watching it because it was from the same creator of Ghost hunt and i deeply loved ghost hunt. the author is amazing, she can write such good horror/mystery/supernatural!

I think we wont have a second season...they already reached chapter 31 if im not in mistake, and there are only 34 chapters released ;_; anyway, i would like them to follow the manga till the last chapter, because its great, but i guess we´ll have an original ending. It happens a lot in anime.

I will keep my 10 (no matter if people laugh at it, which i cant find the reason to laugh, because we shouldn't laugh of other´s scores...) and it will depend on the last episode if i keep my 10 or not XD i hope they make a spectacular breath taking (happy) ending!
and im certainly sad. i think next season will not bring an anime to make justice to Shiki. Shiki´s story is addicting. (but why do they have to air the last episode on the night of new year? DAMN)

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 3, 2010 5:49 PM

Mar 2010
Orulyon said:

(but why do they have to air the last episode on the night of new year? DAMN)

I think they want us the fan to ,
"oh my goodness.!...!...!.. Why it has to endddd!!!!"

Something like that xD (LOL)
I want a happy ending too D:
But a second season for a second arc like switching places from the village to a city is quite amazing for further story..I mean do they even think of that ? I hope "they" will soon get that idea because this anime is just entertaining but from episode 1-24 , It just an event that happening in THAT village only :'(

p/s: I didn't laugh but i proud you keep your *10* xP
Dec 4, 2010 6:28 AM

Jun 2008
Sebastian333 said:

I think they want us the fan to ,
"oh my goodness.!...!...!.. Why it has to endddd!!!!"

Something like that xD (LOL)
I want a happy ending too D:
But a second season for a second arc like switching places from the village to a city is quite amazing for further story..I mean do they even think of that ? I hope "they" will soon get that idea because this anime is just entertaining but from episode 1-24 , It just an event that happening in THAT village only :'(

p/s: I didn't laugh but i proud you keep your *10* xP

Hehehe, thanks XD
Well the year ends with Shiki;D at least those who stay at home will have something decent to watch XD Those who go out will only be able to watch it next day ;_; but its not a bad way to start a new year:)

Memphi said:
I can simply say that 'Shiki' is ONE OF THE BEST ANIMES EVER MADE. honestly though, have you seen a better vampire anime than Shiki? Shiki beats even epic animes such as Hellsing etc. I cant say anything good about gaylish Vampire Knight.

Agreed. At least in story and twists, its definitely one of the best. Ive seen 300 animes and i only have 7 or 8 score as 10 on my list, Shiki is one of them XD
And i agree, Vampire knight was good until became overrated and boring as hell.
I also liked Trinity Blood, but the story was...incomplete ;_;

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 4, 2010 4:08 PM

Mar 2010
Memphi said:
I can't say anything good about gaylish Vampire Knight.

LOL xDDD really? =D
VKG is overrated though... >.<
Dec 5, 2010 10:03 PM

Feb 2009
Orulyon said:
Memphi said:
I can simply say that 'Shiki' is ONE OF THE BEST ANIMES EVER MADE. honestly though, have you seen a better vampire anime than Shiki? Shiki beats even epic animes such as Hellsing etc. I cant say anything good about gaylish Vampire Knight.

Agreed. At least in story and twists, its definitely one of the best. Ive seen 300 animes and i only have 7 or 8 score as 10 on my list, Shiki is one of them XD

...What does it matter if a series becomes "overrated"? Sorry, but this is a HUGE pet peeve of mine (For the record, I despise Vampire Knight with a passion (Except Zero...) so this really has nothing to do with that).

So if everyone started ranking Shiki and 10 and it became "overrated", would that mean it is any less enjoyable? I just find it so funny that people get annoyed because something becomes "overrated" and change their opinion on something just like that. Okay, it became boring, that is a good reason to dislike a series. But because it is "overrated"? That's just not right to me...
Dec 5, 2010 10:47 PM

Mar 2010
Hey guys , I.m wondering , is there any anime that ALMOST same like shiki ? you can post it here please ! thanks ! <3
Dec 6, 2010 2:11 AM

Mar 2010
6:10 pm MONDAY December-6 (Japan Time)

~Shiki reached 7.97 ratings!!!!! xD Almost 8 guys ! 8D~
Dec 6, 2010 9:49 AM

Jun 2008
Kipcha said:
Orulyon said:
Memphi said:

...What does it matter if a series becomes "overrated"? Sorry, but this is a HUGE pet peeve of mine (For the record, I despise Vampire Knight with a passion (Except Zero...) so this really has nothing to do with that).

So if everyone started ranking Shiki and 10 and it became "overrated", would that mean it is any less enjoyable? I just find it so funny that people get annoyed because something becomes "overrated" and change their opinion on something just like that. Okay, it became boring, that is a good reason to dislike a series. But because it is "overrated"? That's just not right to me...

ok, i didnt expressed myself well. i apologize for leaving my opinion incomplete.
so overrated might not be the correct word to express my opinion. Still, i cannot understand this: If an anime or manga becomes boring...will u change ur score, or will you still rated it 10? because i was one that had 10 on VK manga and dont have it anymore, although, i know a lot of people who keep their 10 even with the current shitty story and i even know other ones who rated it highly only because its popular and not exactly because they think it deserves a high score. (nothing against it, everyone has the right to do what they want).

Ok, boring, definitely it is. Dunno if u read the manga, but in one thing i agree with you, my only reason to keep reading it was Zero, but im about to drop it. Doesn't matter to me if the art is fantastic, if it has bishies vampires, because the current story is at level 0. No changes. No development in relationships. No development in the plot. cliché villains. Lame couple scenes and the total disappearance of supporting characters (and change of positions since, a main chara, Zero, just became a supporting one). The manga has currently two main charas: Kaname and Yuki, that´s all. Emo moments fill the pages without sense. And now another question ill leave on the air: since Twilight shit came out, everyone started to love vampires and at least 50% of the people doesn't cares about the story as long as it has vampires, so yes, to me i would say, that currently to me, Vampire Knight is overrated without logic. If we take a look at great shows like Code geass which is overrated, at least Geass has a reason to be, (to me) since it had an excellent development. If Shiki gets overrated i wont think its bad, ill be super happy, because it definitely has a well constructed plot and development (and no glowing vampires).

And well this is MY opinion. Everyone has their own opinions, and that´s it.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 6, 2010 10:51 AM

Feb 2010
Contender for best show of the year for me.

Not enough people watching it. Not too late to catch up either.
Dec 10, 2010 1:47 AM

Jan 2010
As for me, Shiki is the best summer 2010 series hands down. The best 2010 series hands down. Even one of the best anime I have ever seen. I loved it ever since the moment I decided to watch it. I watched the trailer about 35295686 times before it started airing, and when it did, I was immediately hooked. So yeah, the first episodes were somewhat slow, but I like that. The story was just being set, and they created this really strong, a bit creepy atmosphere which I really love. Now I'm completely obsessed. I get through my week waiting for the new episode while browsing zerochan for fanart and youtube for AMVs and even though I can never wait for the new episode I don't want it to end either. xD
Dec 10, 2010 5:21 PM

Mar 2010
Yami-chii said:
I don't want it to end either. xD

I know right ? xD
I don't want it to end also !
I didn't even read this anime's episode discussion anymore =O
(preventing spoiler xD)

*Start from episode 19 , is waiting for all of the episodes finished airing and then watch all of it till' episode 22*
Dec 11, 2010 5:56 AM
Aug 2010
PerZona said:
Contender for best show of the year for me.

I second that
Dec 12, 2010 3:37 PM

Sep 2008
Definitely underrated but it's good to see the rating slowly creeping up as people finally realise that this anime is bloody amazing.

Good contender for show of the year as I had suspected which is why I only started watching it now that so many episodes have aired so I can marathon it.

Sebastian333 said:
Hey guys , I.m wondering , is there any anime that ALMOST same like shiki ? you can post it here please ! thanks ! <3
This would be obvious from checking the recommended anime for Shiki but I'll just say it anyway, go watch Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. Its better than Shiki and a complete masterpiece and I can definitely see where Shiki got a lot of its inspiration from.
Dec 12, 2010 6:38 PM

Mar 2010
5layer said:
<3
This would be obvious from checking the recommended anime for Shiki but I'll just say it anyway, go watch Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. Its better than Shiki and a complete masterpiece and I can definitely see where Shiki got a lot of its inspiration from.

LOL i forgot about that xD

anyway shiki is now 7.99 !!! 1 more and its 8 !!! xD
Dec 13, 2010 2:48 PM
Oct 2009
Man i say one thing: Episode 18 is an unbelieveble episode. Man that episode is top material.

I can really recommend you to watch shiki , even if theres a little dip in the middle of the series, the end all makes it up
Dec 13, 2010 5:12 PM

Mar 2010
VintorezNL said:
Man i say one thing: Episode 18 is an unbelieveble episode. Man that episode is top material.

I can really recommend you to watch shiki , even if theres a little dip in the middle of the series, the end all makes it up

Same . It is unbelievable (though i "hiatus" watching it from episode 19 xD)
Shiki seems logic...I mean the vampire@shiki sucking their prey's blood and their
prey's blood will not last forever . It takes 3 days to completely suck all of the blood in their prey's body.

(No offense to VKG fan , just some comparison) Unlike VKG , the people who got sucked their blood by the vampire still alive for like 1 week O_O
. For instance take a look at yuki ...zero+kaname both of them sucked yuki 's blood so many times but she still *alive* LOL
Dec 14, 2010 4:28 PM

Sep 2008
n5n said:
5layer said:

hurfdurf. Shiki started in 1998, first Higurashit came out in 2002.
Manga says 2007. Shiki is based off manga. http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=144298
Go cry.
Dec 14, 2010 4:52 PM

Dec 2007
Manga is based on (light) novel. Novel published in 1998.
Go cry.
Dec 14, 2010 6:01 PM

Mar 2010
Meddigo said:
Go cry.

NICE SHOT !!! 8D
Dec 15, 2010 5:25 AM

Sep 2008
Meddigo said:
Go cry.
Regardless the way the story and everything is executed is based off the manga which is after Higurashi. Next thing you're gonna be telling me is that Shiki novel is based on dracula and vampires or something from the stone age. Going through several levels of adaptations changes stuff a lot. And if you honestly think the author of the Shiki manga and the creators of the anime adaptation didn't think of Higurashi at some point when making it and taking an idea or two from it then wow.

You can go cry too.
5layerDec 15, 2010 5:30 AM
Dec 16, 2010 12:05 AM

Mar 2010
HOLY COW !!! GUYS !!! CHEERS !!! SHIKI FOR THE FIRST TIME REACHED 8/10!!!! 8D
Dec 16, 2010 1:09 AM

Sep 2008
Sebastian333 said:
HOLY COW !!! GUYS !!! CHEERS !!! SHIKI FOR THE FIRST TIME REACHED 8/10!!!! 8D
Aren't you taking ratings on this site a little too seriously...
Dec 16, 2010 2:19 AM

Mar 2010
5layer said:
Aren't you taking ratings on this site a little too seriously...

Well we could consider it as the anime popularity counts....i just want people
to see shiki and watch it ...i just want it...to...appeal more and not underrated ... i don't know but...yea otaku-feelings ? ^^

By this site , we could see how many views shiki got so we can estimate of
its popularity...don't really know how to convey but yea....=)
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shiki Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 30, 2010

961 by Nanami0007 »»
Sep 11, 3:04 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Hannah_Ana - Aug 5, 2010

228 by lycheeandmango »»
Aug 27, 10:57 AM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

HawthorneKitty - Sep 2, 2010

250 by water_lily12 »»
Aug 6, 8:24 PM

» Muroi is one of the worst characters in anime ( 1 2 3 )

masaba - Mar 30, 2011

100 by adis »»
Jul 3, 2:53 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Oct 28, 2010

185 by JustMonaka »»
May 20, 11:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.