Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 21, 2007 1:05 PM

Jun 2007
huge cast with awesome seiyuus in this anime but who is your very favorite?

i really love Miyano Mamoru's voice but tbh Rikuson' character got on my nervs big time. i'm not sure who i'd choose Kannei or Shiyu :S hmmmz
guess, i'll go with the nose bleed >.< KANNEI!!! <3
Dec 31, 2007 6:52 PM
Sep 2006
Haiiii! Kannei's the best character in my opinion :3 I love him! Ryuubi got on my nerves ever since I laid eyes on him, and I couldn't tell if he was a guy or a girl till they specified.
Mar 4, 2008 6:53 AM
Mar 2008
First time I thought that Sonken and Ryuubi are both girls. I was absolutely shocked when I realized that the subtitle says: 'he'. I don't really like the whole Koumei-Ryuubi gang, and the most of the characters are too much for me. But Kannei is cool. And can play the flue!!!
Jun 24, 2008 1:46 AM

Feb 2008
i don't have an attachment towards any of the characters but i love miyano mamoru's voice. that's the reason why i am watching this LOL

Jun 24, 2008 5:40 AM

Aug 2007
ashura said:
guess, i'll go with the nose bleed >.< KANNEI!!! <3

Yeah, Kannei saves the show!
Aug 21, 2008 11:15 AM

Jun 2008
Rikuson was annoying me so much x_x just like most of them actually. i think i liked Koumei's big brother the most. and Kannei, such interesting character design o.o *fangirls over his eyebrows* XDDD
Sep 9, 2008 11:45 AM

Aug 2008
Woah, so that means Kannei is the best character? Right on!
Feb 13, 2009 7:26 AM

Oct 2008
Kannei lovers...so many. n_n

Well I find Kannei pretty likeable as well but RIKUSON IS STILL FTW! He's just too cute / ukeish I can't pick anyone else! *flails* XD

As for my most loathed Sangokushi character, that would undoubtedly be Ryuubi. Hate her (or him o_O) to pieces. >.<
gumdrophopFeb 13, 2009 7:31 AM
Jul 26, 2010 2:37 PM

May 2010
In my opinion all of them are great in comparison to Rikuson. Recently, I hardly have got any characters I could not accept - be it good guy or bad guy - but Rikuson is completely useless. All the others are really fantastic, but he is the worst kind of emo there can ever be. But I liked what he did in the end, so I can forgive him. I mean, I don't dislike him for his affection towards Koumei, for it was the most important thing in this story - but I can't stand him for being so indecisive and whining all the time. I understand he was just like this, but it cannot make him a character I'd like.

Ryoutou is so lively and positive. Taishiji is great, while Ryomou is sweet, and the relation of these two rulez. Shokatsukin is like Ichimaru Gin, and I love him from the start. Kannei is... mmm... he's just the type xD I liked Shuuyu also, even though he's almost as ambiguous person as Koumei whom I cannot say I liked, but understood anyway.
Mar 15, 2011 3:15 PM

Jul 2009
I like all the MAIN characters (except Ryuubi) but they all have moments where they just piss me off or do things that is just stupid.

Like for example i don't understand why Kannei became so close to Shuuyu or was it Shuuryu w/e. I'd understand if he got close to Rikuson, i mean hes the only one who treated him nicely when he was locked up. And Ryoutou makes sense too because it was kinda his dad he killed and they got over that hurdle of hate but why Shuuyu!?

That was a big loophole to me. Like he was sooo dedicated to him and when he died he went totally emo.

They ALL have their emo/retard moments
May 29, 2013 3:51 AM

May 2010
Inugirlz said:
Like for example i don't understand why Kannei became so close to Shuuyu or was it Shuuryu w/e. I'd understand if he got close to Rikuson, i mean hes the only one who treated him nicely when he was locked ups

Maybe because it was Shuuyu, who officially gave him absolution and returned freedom to him? From that point of view, I think Shuuyu did much more good to Kannei than Rikuson just being nice to him.
Aug 18, 2014 8:46 PM

Sep 2008
Koumei - He's soooo fab, just look at how he dodge Rikuson's attack, OMFG!

Sonken - So gorgeous, I love episode 23 when he got a solo episode bonding with Rikuson, Whheeee~ I kept squealing throughout the episode. This is definitely my type of boylove scenes, Thank you very much producers!
Live the life that you love, Love the life that you live...
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world. - The Buddha
Mar 21, 2015 3:21 AM

May 2012
This is a hard thing to do- to pick one from all those chara's except the tranny(i think he's attitude is worse than- i can't even D:)

I really watched this because Mamoru-san and Ishida-san was in there so i guess they should be the characters i pick- and i liked Ryoto and Sonken a little bit.

More topics from this board

» how is the ending? shounen ai?

gknight - Apr 23, 2013

2 by greatyu »»
Mar 21, 2015 3:23 AM

Poll: » Koutetsu Sangokushi Episode 25 Discussion

ashura - Dec 21, 2007

9 by kataru »»
Aug 18, 2014 8:42 PM

Poll: » Koutetsu Sangokushi Episode 2 Discussion

Faust721 - Apr 20, 2007

4 by Animefanx3 »»
Feb 27, 2011 1:50 PM

Poll: » Koutetsu Sangokushi Episode 3 Discussion

windy - Apr 25, 2007

2 by canis »»
Apr 16, 2009 2:54 PM

Poll: » Koutetsu Sangokushi Episode 1 Discussion

Faust721 - Apr 14, 2007

5 by canis »»
Apr 14, 2009 2:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.