Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 20, 2009 4:30 AM

Oct 2008
Occasionally when I'm watching a show that aired a while back I like to read the discussion threads that went along with it, but that's not easy to do when the episodes are scrambled across several pages. For shows like Shuffle where it's 24 episodes long it can get difficult trying to find a specific episode because they're in a jumbled order. I know I could use the search function in that instance, but then you have shows like Naruto and Bleach and even Soul Eater where the episodes will be spread across multiple pages making it a nightmare just trying to find episode 1.

I suggest that just the series discussions have a thread title sort option so that you can either put it in ascending or descending order so that following along is a lot easier.
Jun 20, 2009 4:32 AM

Nov 2007
Seems pretty redundant. Threads are sorted by last post date. That's that. Search if you want to find a specific one (not that finding an ep discussion thread is hard, given they have uniform titles).
Jun 20, 2009 6:55 AM

Aug 2008
Shuffle is a problem? Try finding episode topic in DGM forum ^^ Well, sometimes I think that episode discussion treads should be in number order instead of last post date but oh well, it's not like they're so useful or important.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jun 5, 2015 1:02 AM

Dec 2012
bump
https://i.imgur.com/n38ABeh.png

can we get more sort options now? like sort by episodes threads, and normal topics.

More topics from this board

» Add an option to view (and display) ratings with a 5 star scale (allowing half stars)

Bergioyn - May 6

3 by Bergioyn »»
Yesterday, 2:10 PM

» New category for manga lists

Aristotle417 - Yesterday

0 by Aristotle417 »»
Yesterday, 11:05 AM

» forum rules and blogs

leyaf - May 5

3 by S_h_a_r_k_93 »»
Yesterday, 1:03 AM

» [QoL] Allow more than 9 items in My Last List Updates

anonymate - Mar 25

4 by S_h_a_r_k_93 »»
Yesterday, 12:24 AM

» Loosen Review Guidelines

Unrighteous - May 6

0 by Unrighteous »»
May 6, 4:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.