Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 18, 2007 3:37 PM

May 2007
I don't know if its just me or not, but does anyone else feel like the last few episodes if not the last episode felt like the animators ran out of money on their production budget and had to use their remaining spare change in their pockets to finish it up?

it could just be me.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 26, 2008 2:49 PM

Sep 2008
your not the only one lol....same with me...i thought that last episode was just...shiz....although the concept behind the last 5 episodes were ok...it just seemed lame at the end...not to mention the ending OVA or last episode when their on the ocean....that episode was absolute SHIT
Oct 23, 2008 6:08 AM
Aug 2008
I didn't think the OVA episode was shit,crap or anything.To me it just didn't make sense in the episode before they save Hazuki,get her out of the castle once and for all,happy ending for both Hazuki and Kouhei.Then in the OVA it was complete RANDOMNESS,they never explained if it was a dream,being caused by some unknown force or something.The entire OVA episode has them in the middle of the ocean(how they got there is totally beyond me)and the fact that some how,some way the house stayed with them and...it floats.It WAS funny and hilarious especially when Seiji starts to lose his freaking mind,I was dying of laughter.It was good for laughs,it would've been my favorite episode if it actually made sense cuz,that OVA episode completely lost me.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Tsukuyomi Moonphase Animated Avatars.

Yandere - Dec 4, 2007

4 by Uuh »»
Apr 14, 2014 8:18 AM

» Club ID's Request [closed]

otaku_Life - Aug 23, 2009

5 by Kanamei-chan »»
Mar 27, 2010 12:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.