Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2009 3:36 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Tsuruga was really disappointed because he wasn't told about the incident which makes him feel like a stranger to Kyoko and also saying she ended up being protected by Fuwa Shou(the person she's supposed to be exacting her revenge on). He told Kyoto to avoid talking to him whenever they meet. Then Kyoko decided to go to a quiet place that would cheer her up but Tsuruga Ren was there as well. The end was lovely when Ren said Kyoko is welcomed to join him and also he mention that he wants to be the one to protect her ^_^
ShanaFlameMay 28, 2009 3:49 AM
May 28, 2009 8:26 AM

Jun 2008
yay!!! they decided to talk!!! although it was funny how both of them were shocked... but now i wish they could just OPEN UP TO ONE ANOTHER!! mygawd!!! they're both like children.. hahaha
Jul 16, 2009 1:28 PM

Jun 2008
Aw what a cute reason to get mad(Ren). I'm still not ooting on for him yet since I like Sho, but I highly doubt Sho would get her. :P
HEY!
Jan 21, 2014 1:09 PM

Aug 2008
AH, Tsuruga-san! As expected! As expected! I have to say that Kyoko's dream frightened me. it made me feel thrills in my body. Should I be feeling this? Gosh, Im such an otaku. Anyway, it was beautiful! I loved the chapter. Tsuruga's thoughts and the way he talked to Kyoko made my heart... skip a beat. This manga really succeeds (and quite beautifully) to make me skip beats. Which is terrifying and wonderful all the way. I figured Ren would think something like ”i want to be the one to protect her” and I am really happy he actually thought it - awww. And now, behaving like this towards Kyoko, I hope she doesn't screw it up. Oh, Kyoko-chan, figure out already and don't hurt him anymore! And now, let me see more of you! :)
鳥はとぶ時
つばさでとぶが
あなたはとぶ時
何でとぶのですか?
Terayama Shuji
Mar 2, 2014 5:49 PM
Dec 2013
I WAS SO FUCKING SCARED, OH THAT WAS A DREAM Q_Q
Mar 2, 2014 5:55 PM
Dec 2013
bah glad everything ended up right

More topics from this board

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 323 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 30

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 30, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 322 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 30

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 30, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 321 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 30

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 30, 11:25 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 320 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 30

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 30, 11:19 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 319 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 21, 2023

1 by lavismartinez »»
Feb 29, 7:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.