New
Dec 3, 2007 2:16 PM

Nov 2007
A place for problems!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 3, 2007 3:07 PM

Jul 2007
Like being called a piece of garbage and worthless by your father over and over?
[center]
Dec 3, 2007 3:10 PM

Jul 2007
eppyomega said:
Like being called a piece of garbage and worthless by your father over and over?
I know how you feel, sadly. --_--
Dec 3, 2007 6:51 PM

Nov 2007
yeah my dads got anger issues he beats on the lil kids at times heh i jsut go away in my room n stay here =P but hey its ok cause u only got to live at home 18 years.
Dec 6, 2007 2:05 PM
May 2007
A boy I love talks with a group of whores and doesn't look at me! He is nice to me but he doesn't see me as a girl! And the worst part... LAST YEAR HE ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND BUT I WAS SCARED AND SAID NO THANKS!!!! I regret it SO MUCH! *sits in corner and crys*
~AkAtSuKi_SoRa~
Dec 6, 2007 2:29 PM

Sep 2007
Akatsuki_Sora said:
A boy I love talks with a group of whores and doesn't look at me! He is nice to me but he doesn't see me as a girl! And the worst part... LAST YEAR HE ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND BUT I WAS SCARED AND SAID NO THANKS!!!! I regret it SO MUCH! *sits in corner and crys*

Than show him that u love him ^_^
Dec 6, 2007 3:26 PM

Nov 2007
I agree ask him if you can takethe offer now =D
Dec 8, 2007 11:39 AM

Nov 2007
I agree to. Please dont let you love run away, you wil probly requet it later
<3
Dec 8, 2007 11:46 AM
Nov 2007
aw........ i feel sad for you
but yeah go with what saiku says
Dec 8, 2007 5:09 PM

Nov 2007
Saikus advise is normally decent but go with your heart! FOR IT IS A GIRLS BEST FRIEND, its what makes us girls =3, our tender sensitive feeling hearts that tell us things <3
Dec 8, 2007 5:25 PM
May 2007
Thank you all! ^^ I'll follow your advice! ^____^
~AkAtSuKi_SoRa~
Dec 9, 2007 1:20 PM
Aug 2007
Girls are sensitive?
I must be a guy because I'm nowhere near sensitive....
Smile, you look way better that way!! ^_^

Dec 9, 2007 8:24 PM

Nov 2007
>_> most girls are, some more then others your sensitive to I guarantee it just not to as many things
Dec 10, 2007 3:33 AM

Jul 2005
Angel_Of_Faith said:
Girls are sensitive?
I must be a guy because I'm nowhere near sensitive....

I'm really sensitive but I usually hide it and try to look strong to others. It's hard sometimes and dating a guy seems so distant because of that...because when you're dating, you should be able to be who you are and that's scary x___x...
Dec 10, 2007 5:21 PM

Nov 2007
As for me I jsut let my feelings flow to all <3 LOVE FOR YOU ALL ANGER TO SOME AND SORROW WHEN IM SAD xD
Dec 11, 2007 2:10 PM

Nov 2007
i am more interested in girls than in boys becouse most boys just dont fit me at all, most of them are such ***** jerks XD totally insensitive
Dec 11, 2007 3:14 PM
May 2007
I cry for stupid things sometimes. I want to tell you guys about an animated short film I watched about a kiwi bird that made me cry for hours with buckets of tears but I'm on the verge of crying like a pycho just for thinking of it so I won't... T_T I also cry about growing up; I WANT MY MOMMY FOREVER!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANNA LEAVE!!!!!
~AkAtSuKi_SoRa~
Dec 11, 2007 3:17 PM
May 2007
Yea I also cry for that boy I talked about. . . . So yea I'm sensitive...
~AkAtSuKi_SoRa~
Dec 11, 2007 5:56 PM

Oct 2007
i guess i'm sensitive... not the crying type, more of the angry type. i get angry easily. hmm... but i get depressed easily too ;>_<
Dec 11, 2007 8:00 PM

Nov 2007
>_> I jsut get frustrated and cry lmao
Dec 12, 2007 7:14 AM

Jul 2005
Akatsuki_Sora said:
I cry for stupid things sometimes. I want to tell you guys about an animated short film I watched about a kiwi bird that made me cry for hours with buckets of tears but I'm on the verge of crying like a pycho just for thinking of it so I won't... T_T I also cry about growing up; I WANT MY MOMMY FOREVER!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANNA LEAVE!!!!!

I've seen that kiwi bird thingy too and I cried as well XD it's just sad..;__;
Dec 12, 2007 1:14 PM

Nov 2007
when my mom yells at me I still cry and im 19...
Dec 12, 2007 4:43 PM
Aug 2007
I rarely cry....
Me such an evil person...

Dec 12, 2007 4:54 PM

Nov 2007
or maybe its just whp u r O_o
Dec 12, 2007 5:56 PM
Aug 2007
No, because I don't care about anything and I only pretend to care...

Dec 13, 2007 4:46 AM

Nov 2007
nonsense =) you care about something im sure <3
Dec 13, 2007 2:47 PM

Sep 2007
I only cried during two movies, and I refuse to tell which two.
I'd rather not be haunted by the memory.
Dec 13, 2007 2:48 PM

Nov 2007
so many movies made me cry -sighs- =D
Dec 13, 2007 2:54 PM

Sep 2007
I was 10, when I saw the first one.
I forget the second one, but I think I was 12 or 13...
Dec 13, 2007 4:01 PM

Oct 2007
i've never cried during any movie before... maybe cause i watch comedy, action and horror only. -_-U
Dec 13, 2007 7:40 PM
Aug 2007
I feel empty now....

Dec 13, 2007 8:33 PM

Nov 2007
>_> why empty
Dec 14, 2007 5:54 AM
Aug 2007
Because I worry too much about what will happen to me...
And now I don't know what I'm going to be when I grow up!!!

Dec 14, 2007 2:20 PM

Jul 2007
Angel_Of_Faith said:
Yeah, me too. I was pretty sure of what I wanted to be for a while, but then I actually thought about it, and realized that it wasn't a very good choice. So now, I just don't know...
Dec 14, 2007 2:29 PM
Aug 2007
Sayako said:
Angel_Of_Faith said:
Yeah, me too. I was pretty sure of what I wanted to be for a while, but then I actually thought about it, and realized that it wasn't a very good choice. So now, I just don't know...

I wanted to be an author, but my parents didn't want me to become an author, so....
I think I'll be a nurse...
They have good pay...

Dec 14, 2007 7:20 PM

Nov 2007
or you cna be a nurse and write books as a hobby.
Dec 14, 2007 7:45 PM
Aug 2007
Yeah...that's kinda what I'm planning.

Dec 14, 2007 9:21 PM

Nov 2007
and if you do well in books! you can quit being a nurse see? call it a backup plan
Jan 9, 2008 5:00 PM
May 2007
Terrible news...You know all that stuff about that guy? Well I was leaving school today and the guy I love a lot was in the lockers (a lot of people were there including me) so I was on the floor picking up my bookbag and here comes the biggest 7th grade slut I mentioned. Then she yells out his name, runs to him, and I hear............................................................a KISSING noise...... then a slutty voice says, "You LIKE the attention". :'(
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... I cried for like 2 hours.............
~AkAtSuKi_SoRa~
Jan 11, 2008 2:09 PM

Sep 2007
Wow. That had to be awkward.
Jan 11, 2008 4:53 PM

Sep 2007
Angel_Of_Faith said:
Sayako said:
Angel_Of_Faith said:

I wanted to be an author, but my parents didn't want me to become an author, so....
They have good pay...

I'll probably feel bad about telling you to disobey your parents, but don't let anyone tell you what to do with your life, they don't own you. They can cut you off, but you can survive. I hate how parents want to force their children to grow up to make MONEY, "Hey *daughter or son* we want you to be a *well payed profession here*" If it's for happiness, Money DOES NOT = Happiness. If it's just for the money then I don't think I'll be disagreed with when I say that's just shitty.

Jan 11, 2008 4:56 PM
Aug 2007
WorldWide said:
Angel_Of_Faith said:
Sayako said:
Angel_Of_Faith said:

They have good pay...

I'll probably feel bad about telling you to disobey your parents, but don't let anyone tell you what to do with your life, they don't own you. They can cut you off, but you can survive. I hate how parents want to force their children to grow up to make MONEY, "Hey *daughter or son* we want you to be a *well payed profession here*" If it's for happiness, Money DOES NOT = Happiness. If it's just for the money then I don't think I'll be disagreed with when I say that's just shitty.

I'll still stick to being a nurse, because my mom has crazy events happening in her life....

I'll just write stories as a hobby!

Jan 11, 2008 5:19 PM

Sep 2007
Angel_Of_Faith said:
WorldWide said:
Angel_Of_Faith said:
Sayako said:
Angel_Of_Faith said:

They have good pay...

I'll still stick to being a nurse, because my mom has crazy events happening in her life....

Well if my mom wanted me to be this just because, and she was having "crazy events happening in her life" it would depend on the events even though that's vague. But if it was the events that I was thinking of, they would either end BEFORE I find my calling or if it was even more serious then probably once I'm already out of college, but my mom wants me to pursue my interests so T__T ouch on that one

Jan 11, 2008 5:23 PM

Aug 2007
Angel_Of_Faith said:

Wow I remember when I wanted to be an author =) But now I'm stuck studying to be a nurse.
Jan 11, 2008 5:41 PM
Aug 2007
silentdreamer said:
Angel_Of_Faith said:

Wow I remember when I wanted to be an author =) But now I'm stuck studying to be a nurse.

I'll probably be a nurse, science sometimes interests me....

Though, I'll be okay with this anyway........

Jan 11, 2008 5:53 PM
May 2007
srry if that was akward if you read earlier what I said you'd understand....if it was the bad language srry (I'm just a little mad) and srry for changing the subject. Oh and if you have to follow ur dreams and don't hold back on someone elses opinon. And Ammy if that GTFO was directed to me, srry for that too.... and I don't know why I posted twice!!! aKWARD....
~AkAtSuKi_SoRa~
Jan 11, 2008 7:22 PM

Sep 2007
WooTS! Akatsuki got it right! Without sounding offensive! I didn't want to sound like "SCREW YOUR MOM!" but I couldn't find a way to get the entire thing across without sounding like that so.... I guess it's just that simple ^o^

Jan 11, 2008 7:29 PM

Aug 2007
Mmmm. I need another job. Quick. Like now. And I need $1000 by March 1. x.x

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Jan 18, 2008 12:04 AM

Sep 2007
Sorry to intrude on your club, but I would like some advice. There's this girl that I've been friends with ever since I can remember, literally. I've developed feelings for her in the last year, but I'm really hesitant about it because I don't want to make things awkward between us. Any advise you can give would be great.
He that will not reason is a bigot; he that cannot reason is a fool; he that dares not reason is a slave.
Jan 18, 2008 12:32 AM

Jan 2008
divinecow said:
How do you clean soap? And how does one obtain 'dirty' soap!?
I must learn the secrets of dirty soap...

Like when you pick it up and theres hair on it from a prvious user *yeck* and you have to pick it off etc.

-TD-Fuzz said:
Sorry to intrude on your club, but I would like some advice. There's this girl that I've been friends with ever since I can remember, literally. I've developed feelings for her in the last year, but I'm really hesitant about it because I don't want to make things awkward between us. Any advise you can give would be great.

No advise man sorry :( you gotta do what your heart tells you even if its hard or just get on with your life.

LolitaDecay said:

I have no idea. It was just a random thought. And now I can't stop reading people's posts with an accent.

http://www.startreknewvoyages.com/episodes.html

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» What do all of the people here look like? ( 1 2 )

saiku123 - Dec 17, 2007

76 by tranceotaku »»
Feb 11, 2010 6:49 PM

Poll: » Best, Worst &amp; Funniest Relationships/ Dates

DarkRoseOtaku - Feb 7, 2010

0 by DarkRoseOtaku »»
Feb 7, 2010 9:12 PM

» Yaoi? Shounen-ai?

Riyuma - Mar 5, 2008

4 by DarkRoseOtaku »»
Feb 7, 2010 9:08 PM

» Boys? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Riyuma - Dec 7, 2007

254 by DarkRoseOtaku »»
Feb 7, 2010 9:05 PM

Poll: » Yaoi or Yuri?

melieon - Jun 14, 2008

14 by ukonkivi »»
May 28, 2009 3:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.