Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (16) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Jul 8, 2008 12:54 AM

Apr 2008
Retarded Fanbase, I have not that much against the show considering its target audience.
Jul 8, 2008 2:42 AM

Apr 2008
I don't hate Naruto, but I do hate fillers.
Jul 8, 2008 3:02 AM

Oct 2007
It's a good anime with a good story and decent characters. I actually don't mind the fillers even though it can be annoying because they don't just continue with the main story but most of the filler stories do show sides and deep out the characters that would otherwise be left out.

The the many recaps are annoying though but this mainly because i watched it in batches of 10 or more I guess it's nice to have some recap if the last time you watched it was a week ago.

I do think its overhyped its good but not great and it has created an rather annoying fanbase.. you can't go to an animecon without falling over 20 bad naruto and sasuke cosplays... PLAY SOMETHING THAT FITS YOU NOT JUST SOMETHING YOU LIKE FFS -__- best (actually only good ) naruto cosplays where all girls :P
Jul 8, 2008 3:24 AM

Apr 2008
I haven't watched most of the fillers and probably that is the reason why i don't hate Naruto. :)
Jul 8, 2008 11:36 AM

Jun 2008
TwilightRhapsody said:
Retarded Fanbase, I have not that much against the show considering its target audience.

EPIC WIN! Yes, that is probably why I hate Naruto aswell. The fanbase is narutarded.
I'm back.
Jul 9, 2008 7:24 AM

Jun 2008
I started to hate Naruto for a while too. My brother was way too obsessed. That is all he could talk about. But when I started watching it for myself I liked it. And it helped that he stopped obsessing so much.
Jul 9, 2008 7:50 AM

Jan 2008
Nathan-the-Axe said:
TwilightRhapsody said:

EPIC WIN! Yes, that is probably why I hate Naruto aswell. The fanbase is narutarded.

More like epic fail. You hate something because someone else really likes it? My God that is lame.-__-
Jul 9, 2008 7:56 AM

Jul 2008
i dont hate naruto i just think that its realllly over rated just now
Jul 9, 2008 11:46 AM

Mar 2008
I don't hate it...but I don't watch it anymore. I have a pretty high tolerance for fillers, but Naruto not only crossed the line, all of the fillers pretty much scared me away. Far, far, far, far away. Fillers should at least be relevent to the plot, and a fight should never take 15 episodes. (More than half of which are flashbacks. T_T)
Jul 9, 2008 1:17 PM
Apr 2008
The massive amount of fillers after 135 (or 136?) Shippuuden just plain fails altogether
Jul 9, 2008 2:40 PM

Feb 2008
Maybe if it wasn't the slowest crap ever, and the animation was better, the soundtrack wasn't so annoying, and the characters less generic, and if it was shorter, with less useless flashbacks and monologues, I'd probably like it. Love it even.
Jul 9, 2008 2:46 PM

Feb 2008
Cloned said:
Now...Which catch phrase is better?

Believe it, definitely.

At least he stopped saying it.
Jul 9, 2008 2:56 PM

Feb 2007
The reason is very simple. The anime/manga BOTH need to be renamed to "Sasuke".

Jul 9, 2008 3:18 PM

Jan 2008
infinity said:

Actually he doesn't have Itachi's techniques. I don't think he even has Orochimaru's anymore. Plus he lost a certain power so that's gone too.

Naruto has control of the Kyuubi up to 4 tails, plus the Rasengan and his newer technique. I do think Kishimoto spends waay too much time butt humping Sasuke and should focus solely on Naruto.
Jul 9, 2008 3:37 PM

May 2008
Its just to long, thats why I stopped watching bleach. And besides it reminds me of pokemon lol
Jul 9, 2008 7:14 PM

Sep 2007
I don't hate it, I just dislike it due to its fanbase. And because it's a long typical shounen
Jul 9, 2008 7:48 PM

May 2008
people hate it because it have too many fillers, talkings and it took very long for the characters to fight.
I don't really hate naruto though
Jul 14, 2008 9:39 PM

Jul 2008
honestly i dont think its the best anime ever. its just tooo darn long so i got lazy about half way there. but its still hilarious as heck though
Jul 14, 2008 9:42 PM

Jul 2008
It's too long I mean 220 Episodes =O and most of them are fillers, also the battles take 4 or 5 episodes and sometimes more, this is just was too long for a fight. :/
Also if you looked at it, Naruto is just a loser who counts on the nine tails every time he doesn't have any skills (Kage Bunshin no Jitsu, Rasengan, and the one where he change to a girl form), also Sasuke is far stronger than Naruto so the anime should be called Sasuke
GilgameshfateJul 14, 2008 9:54 PM
Jul 14, 2008 9:49 PM

Dec 2007
I don't like series that are stretched to long you don't know the ending.
Click Meh >_> Loading...
Jul 14, 2008 9:54 PM
Apr 2008
Long and boring.. plain and simple..
Jul 14, 2008 10:38 PM

Jun 2008
oh yea.. getting tiresome.. should end it already >:P

"If you're going my way, I'll walk with you."
Jul 14, 2008 11:13 PM

Apr 2008
Ok, basically, ask yourself...

"Does a ninja wear an orange jumpsuit?"

QED.
Jul 15, 2008 2:08 AM

Jul 2008
i actually like naruto but dropped it bcos of too many
fillers & it seems to epic
Jul 15, 2008 3:52 AM

Apr 2008
Obviously because Naruto as the main character is kinda ... stupid. I can't understand people who favorite Naruto from the show, looooots of the other characters from the anime are so much more cooler, Shikamaru for instance. I wish they would let Naruto learn some more shit man.... getting quite sick of the infinite kage bunshins (1000 kage bunshins versus one ninja, and they all get ''one-shotted'' >_< one by one... or a jutsu covering large ground ''killing'' several bunshins or almost all of them) and Rasengan... '' Naruto, what are your techniques?''
Naruto : ''Kagebunshin and Rasengan'' other : ''but... what can you do more?''
Naruto : ''ehh..... MORE KAGEBUNSHIN :p ?''
But EVEN with this and the endless fillers , it's still worth watching in my opinion, I'm never dropping it.

>_<
Jul 15, 2008 6:02 AM

Jul 2008
I don't have a probelm with naruto except the fact that sometimes when they are about to fight they have an entire episode where all they do is talk or where they talk for half of it and fight for half of it. Other then that I think its ok.
Jul 15, 2008 6:21 AM
Jul 2008
hmz I never watched naruto but I think its because its so damn long same reason i dont watch One-piece and bleach. I am more a fan of animes with a end tho i want them to go on forever thats what gives me a good feeling.
Jul 15, 2008 6:46 AM

Oct 2007
Tip: Watch and rewatch naruto till episode 136 because its a very good anime with very good soundtracks and action scenes. After episode 136 stop watching it for the fillers will kill brain cells. (the budget was cut in halve for naruto and believe me they prove it) No STOP watching the anime and continue the manga from there on (around chapter 250 i thought?). forget Shippuuden anime and stick to the manga mate.

If you still want youre portion of screen waves you can watch the bleach anime. Its really good and in general its on par with Naruto. Just make sure you skip the bleach fillers as well, because they to can tricker all kind of brain diseases. atm bleach is in the middle of yet another filler arc same goes for Shippuuden.

conclusion: just dont watch anime with 100+ episodes, instead read the manga.
Jul 15, 2008 7:10 AM

Jan 2008
really long and slow (and of course the fillers) >.< got to like episode 96 then just gave up

Jul 15, 2008 2:06 PM

Feb 2007
Gunbladewarrior said:
infinity said:

Actually he doesn't have Itachi's techniques. I don't think he even has Orochimaru's anymore. Plus he lost a certain power so that's gone too.

Naruto has control of the Kyuubi up to 4 tails, plus the Rasengan and his newer technique. I do think Kishimoto spends waay too much time butt humping Sasuke and should focus solely on Naruto.

If you have read the latest chapters, Sasuke has that new "thing" that seems to be very powerful.

Jul 15, 2008 2:45 PM

Sep 2007
Why i hate Naruto?

Simple.
i watched about 48eps of shippuuden and they spend like 5mins on flashbacks,
another 5mins or so on the ED+the keyword thing.
and then another 5mins or so on "still" frames.like when a character talks or thinks.

it's like they attack and then spend 3mins or so rotating, panning, zooming, the cam, then attack again.

and all the fillers make the whole show drop to the bottom of the well. >__>

Jul 15, 2008 2:49 PM

Sep 2007
Because its wack
and the people who
watch it don't help.
Jul 15, 2008 4:57 PM

Dec 2007
Naruto is filled with fillers. and that basically why i disliked watching it
Jul 15, 2008 10:26 PM

Jan 2008
the lead voice is annoying, as suuko said its full of fillers, Though it has a good plot sometimes. That and all the repeat posts on forums(not only here) drove me nuts. As well as some of the eps are not thought out.

Jul 15, 2008 10:43 PM
Mar 2008
Naruto is hated because:

1- Fillers.
2- The main character, Naruto, is most likely an idiot. He just uses two or three techniques and depends on Kyuubi.
3- The whole anime is slow, DBZ like.
Jul 16, 2008 4:28 AM

Jan 2008
infinity said:
Gunbladewarrior said:
infinity said:

If you have read the latest chapters, Sasuke has that new "thing" that seems to be very powerful.

Yeah i'm up to date, but I thought what he did to Tobi was a one time thing. I think it was just given to him to somehow compete with the Kyuubi. Besides it doesn't even make sense how he got it.

Wishy said:
Naruto is hated because:

1- Fillers.
2- The main character, Naruto, is most likely an idiot. He just uses two or three techniques and depends on Kyuubi.

He doesn't depend on the Kyuubi at all. He uses it when it's absolutely the last option. Besides it's his power now. No one ever says "oh well Gaara only wins cause of his demon", or "Sasuke only won cause of the curse seal or sharingan". So why is it Naruto gets that? If he was an idiot he wouldn't learn the techniques he has in such a short amount of time.
Jul 16, 2008 4:37 AM

Jul 2008
Gunbladewarrior said:
infinity said:
Gunbladewarrior said:
infinity said:

Yeah i'm up to date, but I thought what he did to Tobi was a one time thing. I think it was just given to him to somehow compete with the Kyuubi. Besides it doesn't even make sense how he got it.

Wishy said:
Naruto is hated because:

1- Fillers.

He doesn't depend on the Kyuubi at all. He uses it when it's absolutely the last option. Besides it's his power now. No one ever says "oh well Gaara only wins cause of his demon", or "Sasuke only won cause of the curse seal or sharingan". So why is it Naruto gets that? If he was an idiot he wouldn't learn the techniques he has in such a short amount of time.

I AGREE naruto is awesome no matter who the opponent he destroys them plus the only reason y sasuke is so awesome is because its sasukes arc its about to end soon and in the latest manga
Jul 16, 2008 8:52 AM

Mar 2008
Black_Shinigami said:
no matter who the opponent he destroys them

A Gary stu?
Jul 16, 2008 8:53 AM

Jul 2008
Arthur_the_51st said:
Black_Shinigami said:
no matter who the opponent he destroys them

A Gary stu?

wat????
Jul 16, 2008 11:15 AM

Dec 2007
Wishy said:
Naruto is hated because:

1- Fillers.

I can say the same as Bleach. SS arc was the only thing I liked about Bleach. After that. It was just stupid.
Click Meh >_> Loading...
Jul 16, 2008 1:59 PM

Feb 2007
Gunbladewarrior said:

Baka Naruto can't even "use" Kyuubi. It just pops out at will and wrecks havoc and destroys himself in the end. Totally useless imho, as compared to Sasuke's Cursed Seal which is under his total control, as well as his other techniques.

Jul 16, 2008 4:44 PM

Jan 2008
infinity said:
Gunbladewarrior said:

Baka Naruto can't even "use" Kyuubi. It just pops out at will and wrecks havoc and destroys himself in the end. Totally useless imho, as compared to Sasuke's Cursed Seal which is under his total control, as well as his other techniques.

So that time he fought Neji and Gaara never happened? Sasuke has total control over it? Maybe after being with Orochimaru(who gave it to him), but not before it.

He learned the Rasengan in a short amount of time. It took that butt plug Sasuke longer then that to learn the chidori. He learned the Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu in a even shorter time. Plus the more advanced Rasenshuriken in a extremely short time. She's no where near godlike>___>. Actually he learned to control his chakra a lot better. The Kyuubi has the most powerful chakra in the entire series, there's no way anyone could control it's power full power. There's no balance because Kishimoto rides Sasuke nuts all the time.

Besides all that Sasuke hasn't beat anyone important without them having some handicap.>_>
Jul 16, 2008 5:35 PM
Mar 2008
Gunbladewarrior said:
Wishy said:
Naruto is hated because:

1- Fillers.

I don't remember any important battle were he didn't used Kyuubi's chakra. Naruto is an idiot with that last resource, Gaara always had good techniques and could fight without his demon, Naruto's battle are:

Fight.
Lose.
Kyuubi.

Or:

Go out of control.
Kyuubi.
Jul 16, 2008 5:50 PM

Jan 2008
Wishy said:
Gunbladewarrior said:
Wishy said:
Naruto is hated because:

1- Fillers.

I don't remember any important battle were he didn't used Kyuubi's chakra. Naruto is an idiot with that last resource, Gaara always had good techniques and could fight without his demon, Naruto's battle are:

Fight.
Lose.
Kyuubi.

Or:

Go out of control.
Kyuubi.

So his fight with Kabuto, and Kiba meant nothing? If it wasn't for Gaara's demon he wouldn't have been able to beat Rock Lee like he did. Either you people aren't watching the show or you have really bad memories. And as I said before the Kyuubi is his power now. The moment such and such put it in him, it became his.
Jul 16, 2008 7:20 PM

Jul 2008
ppl hate naruto bcuz they dont understand him
sasuke is powerful with his new sharingan and
sakura with her godlike powers but naruto he
is the best naruto is goin to be awesome u might
think hes useless now with his rasengan but
compare that to and short range attack in konoha
copmare kyuubi to any demon compare the new
sage mode that he will master this is naruto

.fight
.win
.speech

dont hate appreciate hes badass so live with it
Jul 16, 2008 7:23 PM

Jul 2008
infinity said:
Gunbladewarrior said:

ur the baka naruto controlled the kyuubi when he fought neji plus he can control 3 tails at best and that is enoght to best jiariya so imagine sasuke thats suicide for sasuke
Jul 16, 2008 7:23 PM
Mar 2008
I don't hate Naruto, love the story, just dissapointed with the anime.
Jul 16, 2008 7:26 PM

Jul 2008
me 2 with the anime but manga is gettin pretty good
Jul 16, 2008 7:47 PM

Apr 2007
Besides the fans, I'll go through my experience with Naruto, and why I think it's bad.

I'll admit that I used to be OBSESSED over Naruto. And I meant Narutard level obsessed. But that was 5 or so years ago, when I first started getting into fansub anime.

Naruto is what I'd classify as a Gateway Anime. It starts out really good with cool characters and plot. But then once you start expanding to other anime, usually non-shounen series, you realize it's not as good as it is.

Back when I was obsessed, I thought Naruto had a great cast of characters. Then I realized they were really bland, and the characters development was so contrived. I mean, how many characters has Naruto "converted" by now? Just by one of his "NAKAMA" speeches?

The pacing is also bad. I've never watched far enough in the anime to reach the fillers, but the plot moved too slow for me, and it dragged on endlessly. Even the manga had pretty bad pacing for me. It's the same with Bleach, One Piece, HunterXHunter, and tons of other shounen series, which has become my 2nd most avoided genre. After 300+ chapters, I got fed up with the plot development, pacing, and characters so I dropped it.

And that's my Naruto life story. >.>
Jul 16, 2008 8:20 PM

Feb 2008
First 60 or so episodes are great, but after that it just went down hill.
Pages (16) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Episode 220 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Alicia3000 - Aug 31, 2009

125 by alexa0717 »»
May 7, 6:25 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 68 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 3, 2009

32 by Losho »»
May 2, 8:40 AM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 101 Discussion ( 1 2 )

goodevilgenius - Aug 28, 2007

65 by Faunaseer »»
May 2, 5:50 AM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 23 Discussion

Vitka_Lynx - Dec 6, 2008

28 by luanacsz »»
Apr 30, 11:19 AM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 60 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 1, 2009

26 by Matheus050 »»
Apr 25, 6:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.