Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 10, 2009 8:46 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Another new manga series seems to be rolling off the shelf..

Story is kinda weird at the moment.. Santa clause has magical powers and fights "saddness & pain" of people who have died and turned into monsters. Since he has been doing that for the past 200 years he decides his time is up and scatters his powers 9 ways and let it find a successor. The raindeer go out in search for them and make a contract to fight using santa's powers and save children from the monters..

Ok, sounds weird but its better than hearing "I'm a raindeer and you are the successor of santa" which I thought would turn into "now go out and distrubute presents throuhout the world..."

I have mixed feelings about this series so far so not sure how it will turn out :P
Jun 2, 2009 7:08 AM

Dec 2007
This is one of the most bizarre plot premises that I've ever seen, no doubt. :D
Sep 22, 2009 1:35 AM

Jun 2008
It really Was a good series =)

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.