Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2009 10:21 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well I randomly stumbled upon this series and I was like "hmm, its published in the 1980's (1987 to be exact). The art probley wont be up to my expecitation.. To my surprise it was truly great. It had that speed racer feeling to it, although its been years since I've seen that so I could be off :P.

The story is great, although in the beginning some of the moves seem plausable, but towards this chapter you know it can't be but still you are sucked in by what new techs they will develop.

It has the same character development as POT. THe main character isn't a person who sucks and develops form nothing, but instead has the ability already and than furthers his moves to become one of the best. He has a coll laid back peersonality which makes you want to know more about him..

There really hasn't been much background story other than about douglas who developed the cues, atleast we believe so, and who developed the techs of the D.S, and the D.H.S

I can't wait to see how this series developes but it seemes like they rushed it. Its at vol 11 where I am at and theres only 16vols so seemes alittle rushed.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Break Shot Chapter 53 Discussion

Klad - Apr 25, 2020

0 by Klad »»
Apr 25, 2020 1:41 PM

Poll: » Break Shot Chapter 7 Discussion

Klad - Mar 11, 2019

0 by Klad »»
Mar 11, 2019 12:07 PM

Poll: » Break Shot Chapter 5 Discussion

Klad - Mar 11, 2019

0 by Klad »»
Mar 11, 2019 7:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.