Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 11, 2009 4:29 PM

Feb 2009
Name: Kroma
History: feared for the elimination of rival religions, now wanders the plains, searching for the reason for her existence.
Position and Country: Exiled warrior, Japan.
Family and Friends: None
Personality: calm, mysterious, dark, fearless, devoted.
Your God: Kronos
Pic of You:

Pic of God:

God Weapon: Edge of Time
ShadowDraJul 21, 2009 7:41 PM
Jul 11, 2009 6:13 PM

Mar 2009
Name: Angel Crest
History: doesnt really remember anything
Family and Friends: about almost die, except her twin, Amber and her pet wolf
Personality: nice, kind, loves to fly around, can talk to Whitey's mind
Your God: http://srv0110-04.oak1.imeem.com/g/p/822eaf3e9d0b5bf0c087bec8277e2749_web.png
Pic of You: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/6327500995/6327443187/PROFILE/i.idlestudios.com/img/q/u/08/03/30/19031587E0.jpg
God Weapon:http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20bow%20and%20arrow/Arora_Fire/Anime/cbd26761.jpg
my pet: http://www.shadowsing.com/gallery/albums/wolves1/White_Wolf_26105013_std.jpg
Shadow_kittyJul 25, 2009 6:28 PM

Jul 12, 2009 7:53 PM

Apr 2009
Name: Amber Moonlight
History: was a former dragon slayer and keeper
Family and Friends: everyone die from me, but her twin sister is still alive (which is Angel)
Personality: nice, hot head, loves animals, funny, well manner, plays pranks with people, can go in and out of peoples' dreams and can also make dreams come alive
Your God: Morpheus God of dreams
Pic of You: http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/R/RO/ROC/RockAngel713/1133389407_ittyperson.JPG
Pic of God: http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/A/AN/ANI/ANIMEXCULLENXDREAM/1232726779_7536_full.jpeg
God Weapon: a dreamcatcher wand
vamp_4_lifeJul 25, 2009 6:30 PM
Jul 14, 2009 10:12 AM

Jun 2009
Name:Kaira
History:unknown. WEll atleast to her. She has no collection of the past 15 years
Position and Country:
Family and Friends: had 10 brothers, all of whom died, due to inbreeding, to speak. She has no friends, as she knows of. All Kaira believes is that she's a loner
Personality: realitivly quiet. Won't speak unless spoken to and will not reach out to anyone. She has a way of speaking her mind and finds it difficult to do so.
Your God:
Pic of You:

Pic of God:
God of wrath
Weapon:
(I like guns >_<) (her weapon of choice)
Jul 31, 2009 7:43 PM

May 2009
(really its a mix between Mania who stalkes Noah and Noah who gets stalked. i just did the history of Noah because its shorter and Mania's personality is a mystery)
Name: Noah
Sex: Male

History: lived with his father as a potion maker apprentice before he was cursed by his father’s competition (a potion maker who wasn’t as good as his father). The curse caused him to be taken over by a demon. After he woke up in a pool of blood with his father’s head in his hand. He drank one of his father’s potions and it seemed to go away. When something started stalking him he started drinking more of the potion everyday and when he did that the stalker left him alone about a week later he was taken over again this time he killed his classmates and teacher. When he woke up he was driven insane confused why it didn’t work. Mania saw him and decided to talk with him (she occasionally talks to crazy people since regular people become crazy around her). Before she could reach him he began talking to himself and overcame his insanity with reason (Finding the stalker to be the demon creeping closer and that potions must only work within a time period).He now travels from place to place to find a potion/make new potion that might cure his curse.
Mania “watched” over him till he was 13 (it was actually stalking) when she got the courage to talk to him she was glad he didn’t go insane. He travels alone and animals don’t like him. Occasionally there will be someone who won’t leave him alone but other than that he shy’s away from friendships.
For a little while he was recently traveling with a 13 year old female named Rhode. An orphan who loved to cook. She cooked for him, took care of the laundry, warned him when Mania was near (also the way he found out she was stalking him), ect. She was loud, outgoing, doesn’t take lip from anyone and knows how to take care of herself. One of the potions Noah was taking failed faster than expected and he ended up killing a group of bandits. When he spotted Rhode he bit her and she hugged him until he calmed down. When he woke up he was almost driven insane again until he realized Rhode was still alive. He left her in a nearby village and was gone by the time she woke up. Rhode has vowed to find him when she recovers and Mania has secretly vowed to stop her for the sake of Noah’s sanity.
he gets by with cheating at poker. (hes really good at it to)

Position and Country: none he travels all over...... though Mania insists that Noah is her Priest/Lover, Noah denies that profusely. (he gets really annoyed if you bring it up)

Family and Friends:
Dad: killed by him.
Mom: location and status unknown
Stalker: Mania Goddess of insanity
Friend (more like a little sister): Rhode

Personality: he puts up a happy-go-lucky nature as a mask. He’s very smart, paranoid (result of his demon and Mania stalking him ), nice, and is on the verge of insanity. due to his paranoid nature he is very perceptive.... he usually uses it to point out things (like flaws) that people find funny.
Used to be a flirt (mostly to annoy Mania when she got to clingy) but stopped when Mania lost her temper and drove the poor girl insane.
he's only mean to Mania because she bothers him to much

Your God: Mania Goddess insanity... Noah didn’t chose her, she chose him.

God weapon: she has the power to drive people insane by will (being around her also drives people insane). she spent alot of time around Rhode and Noah neither have gone insane. (noah is the only one to realize this. hes come up with some theories but none fit exactly)

p.s. he is not a cannibal (even though he kills people when hes a demon with his teeth and claws) he always vomits the meat, blood, and bone.
7cupcakeAug 1, 2009 1:33 AM
i am a very bad speller =_=
Aug 7, 2009 10:12 PM

Jan 2009
Name RYUUNOSUKE
History: unknow
Position and Country: unknow
Family and Friends: were killed
Personality: unknow
Your God: Amatsu
Pic of You:

Pic of God:

God Weapon:
O2djobAug 7, 2009 10:19 PM
Aug 11, 2009 7:06 AM

Jul 2009
name:silda
history:she found this holy sword that gave her holy powers and is now trying to figure out why she was chosin as the holy god
position and country:holy warrior-japan
family and friends:none
personality:clam, joyfu,and happy

pic of you:

pic of god:

god weapon:soul cutter
it's the wepon in the my pic
KoarlAug 11, 2009 7:19 AM

my favorite music vid

Aug 16, 2009 1:19 AM

Mar 2008
Name:
Corinne (maiden)
Lylia (wolf mistress)
Maia (brave warrior)

History: Found wandering alone as a toddler, she was adopted by the healer in a peaceful village, and given the name Corinne (meaning maiden). She started training as a healer when it was discovered that she has talent for the use of herbs and magic. She once found an injured wolf and healed him with her magic. the wolf began following her around and soon she was rarely seen without him. The villagers renamed her Lylia (wolf mistress). Five years later, the country broke out in war, and her peaceful village was annihilated. Being the only survivor, she once again wandered aimlessly at the age of 6. Her affinity for animals helped her survive until she was once again discovered by a stranger. This time the lady that found her was a fierce warrior with a kind heart, and the head of the village. Later it was discovered that her adopted mother, the head of the warriors, was none other than Skatha herself. She brought Lylia into her village of female warriors and raised her as a daughter. The village accepted her as part of the family and taught her the warrior ways. Soon, it became apparent that Lylia had as much talent fighting as she did healing. She was adept at all fighting styles and weapons, but she favored the bow and arrow, chakrams, and her weapon of choice, double swords. Once she proved herself in battle, the sisters gave her the secret name Maia (brave warrior). This name was only to be known by the warrior sisters. To all others she remained Lylia (wolf mistress). After learning all she could from her warrior family, Maia set off to protect innocents from suffering the same fate as her beloved childhood home. By her side were her loyal companions: Her white wolf, Faelan (meaning little wolf) , and a beautiful hawk, Eriu (meaning peace).

Position and Country: Freelance Mercenary/Assassin/Protector of innocents
Home land is: Isle of Skye (also called Island of Shadows)

Family and Friends: Her birth family is unknown, first adopted family destroyed, left second family (family of female warriors) to help anyone in need. If she ever is in trouble she can call on her warrior sisters for help by sending her hawk companion as a messenger or walking into their dreams.

Personality: Kind but distant to others. Friendly but awkward when confronted by emotions. Ruthless towards injustice and fierce in a fight.

Your God: Scathach (or Skatha) A warrior Goddess and prophetess who taught martial arts, healing, and protection. Goddess of War and Righteous Vengeance. Her name means she who strikes fear.

Pic of You:

Pic of God:

God Weapon:
jaderose75Oct 4, 2009 3:24 PM
wwwwww
Aug 22, 2009 11:59 AM

Jan 2009
Name: Kiiana (female) 18

History:
The 2 sister was abandoned by their mum to keep them from harm’s way not for the kids but for the village as a dark curse was set on the sisters by the death god so even so the sisters found the village and burnt everything and everyone until now the seek death for only there god.

Family and Friends: Just a sister!

Personality: Dark...
Quiet won’t talk much reads alto. Likes to be alone only rely seen with her sister... (Shes ...)

Pic of You:

Zikay’s wepon:

--

Sis name: Chiyo (Female) 16

History: as above

Family and Friends: Just a sister!

Personality: Evil...
Likes to talk alto mostly of death and blood but when u know her shes rely nice until your dead (Shes hyper!)

Pic of sister:

Chiyo’s wepon:

--

Your God: I want Erebus...tho i thinks hes alredy piced so i want Bia Goddess of violence then

God Weapon:

Pic of God:
SimbaMaxFeb 19, 2010 8:55 AM

Nyaa~~~~
Nyaa~~~~
Nyaa~~~~

Aug 22, 2009 11:17 PM
Sep 2008
Name: Strange
History: i cant remember my past
Position and Country: i am currently moving around
Family and Friends: dont have any that i can remeber
Personality:shy, but very firendly
Your God:saraswati
Pic of You

Pic of God:

God Weapon: Claymore
strangeAug 22, 2009 11:34 PM
strange
Aug 25, 2009 4:06 PM

Oct 2008
Blade Safaridor
Last remaining survivor of the (Classified)
The sole heir to (Classified)
Very few friends, all are near my level of power
Impatient, Quiet, and Introverted
I am a new God so watch out
My Lawyers refuse to let me show my face (****)
i dual wield short katanas
Check out my poetry on Deviant Art
Sep 11, 2009 5:59 AM

Dec 2008
Name:Ayazaki NightScythe
History:Last of her family blood line.Had a happy family in the past until parents were fatally injured in massacre by crazy people.Answering to her father's last words to change and save the world,she called upon the will of her ancestry linage and formed a contract with Goddess Alice for power to save and lead the world.
Personality:Righteous,Cynical,Sarcastic,stubborn,yet caring and loving(Sometimes lols...) Alternate ego:Cold,Sadistic,uncaring(except for individuals who she cherish)and immoral.
Your Goddess:Alice
God Weapon:A pair of Scythes
Pic of You:

Pic of God:Not available
ScarletGensokyoSep 11, 2009 6:50 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 2009 1:56 PM

May 2009
NAME:Kiriha
GENDER:feHISTORY:Her parents die when she was 5, a male of 24, call Jav, found her and adopt her. First she didnt like him, but at the time she did. And now she's trying to find her twin sister: Anelia
PERSONALITY:i can look really wimpy and perky but when i gets angry im a demon in person.
YOUR GOD:Fortesi-justise
GOD WEAPON:a bazuca
YOUR PIC:
linetteOct 16, 2009 1:40 PM
Sep 13, 2009 6:29 PM

Feb 2009
Name: Akemi
History: In the ancient europe, medieval age, she was the daughter of the biggest clan of woods merchants, third from a family of womens, apprentice of the woods and handcrafts, raised by a mother with no man, learned to be strong willed and rough in a way only a woman can be... Until war and lands conquer from a neighbour country killed all her family and herself, suddenly a light came into her eyes, there Hera came to help her, worthy woman for representing all of the will a mother, a creator can give...
Your God: Hera/The mother...

God weapon: Elements control, cane

Your pic: Akemi, the chosen one...

some of the links may be broken, just copy the url and paste it on the nav bar....
_Ahkemi_Sep 13, 2009 6:33 PM
Sep 26, 2009 7:23 AM

Sep 2008
Name:Vandrew Gabriel
History:has a bloodline of Exorcist.
Personality:Silent,Pacifist & Carefree
Pic of You:

God: God in heaven
God weapon: unknown
pic of God: unknown
-CE-YuiAzu-1212-Sep 26, 2009 7:33 AM
Sep 29, 2009 5:35 AM

Aug 2009
Name:Teela Zain Elmes
Your God:Sweetnes gooddess
God Weapon:none
Pic of You:

Pic of God:
I hate thoose who hates me
Oct 2, 2009 1:32 PM

May 2009
Name: Sen
Personality: Short-tempered, loves all sports, loves a fight.
Your God: Urd
Pic of You:

Pic of God:
SinisterRoseOct 3, 2009 4:47 AM
Oct 10, 2009 4:04 PM
Mar 2009
Name: Fai
Personality: whatever the situation calls for
God: Chaos
pic: not pictured
Oct 12, 2009 9:24 AM

Apr 2009
Name:Hazuki
Personality:I can be very nice and calm,but I don't like to be annoyed ^^
Your God:Elpis,Goddess of Hope.
God Weapon:

Pic of You:

Pic of God:
HazukiSamaOct 12, 2009 9:28 AM
Click it! :D
Oct 14, 2009 7:44 PM

Aug 2009
Name: Katarnitza
History: Grew up in a common house until the apocalypse hit; her parents died and she was seperated from her brother and bestfriend.
Personality: Loves to laugh, very understanding, witty, shy at first, has strange hallucinations 0.o and is constantly tired due to anemia.
Your God: Hecate, goddess of witchcraft, ghosts and curses.
God Weapon: Witchcraft
Pic of You:

Pic of God (if you don't share the same mind):

Quisque suos patimur manes.
Oct 14, 2009 7:54 PM

Feb 2009
Nice pic!
Witch crafts is gonna be fun!
People usually are bounded when they pick something stupid
Join the exciting adventure!
The God's World8059!
Oct 19, 2009 9:42 AM

May 2009
ok I thought I already did this but I guess I haven't since I can't find my post for it >.>

Name: Catalunah
History: I have no memory of my earliest of years, I remember that I was always alone & I took care of myself. Basically taking refuge where ever I end up I taught myself how to fight & use magic. Since my life was always in chaotic discord I became a follower of Eris. One night when I was 12 I stayed the night at a temple. One of the ladies came to make sure I had everything I needed & that I took my warm bath in the tub, did she notice the markings upon my back. She gasped with a horrored stare, she told me to get out, confused I asked why & all she could say was that some prophesy came true. I left that night during a heavy snowfall when an old beggar man of sorts bumped into me. Staying at his small hut for the rest of the night we talked. After he looked at my markings did he ponder. He asked me my name & I told him then he simply told me, "You're name is wrong. It seems thats its time for the Goddess to live once again & you are Eris herself." No way was I going to let a Goddess take my body & so discord ran supreme with my constant fights to maintain who I am without Eris. My constant struggles tend to make trouble such as books flying everywhere to something as big as hurricanes (not hurricane but hurricanes) & tidal waves. I'm a loner & making me mad just opens up the chance for Eris to argue with me & you ... all just so more chaos can be created.
Personality: I'm a cat lycanthropy or neko, very curious, emotionless most the time, vengeful, spiteful, prankster, sweet, understanding, crude, lovable, shadow wielder, black mage
Your God: Eris, Goddess of Discord
Weapon: 3 spiked ball flail & a magical amulet
Pic of You
Church of Violence {Black Lagoon rp}: Eda | The God's World: Eris, Goddess of Discord
~Bleach Rp Club~: Ryoko Matsumoto | --BleaCH RP~: Ikkaku Madarame & Hiyori Sarugaki

Oct 20, 2009 2:49 PM

Sep 2008
Name:Arturia Pendragon

History: The reincarnation of a powerful Guardian

Family/Friends:She was born under a powerful guardian/protector, her family was unknown, and she got taught how to use elements, and magic, and sword combat. She was later in life became a knigt of light, that protects anyone or any king needs it. Her friends did died some on wars, but she still have several still alive and working with her, and helping.

Persona: Kind, Courageous, Knowledgeable; Willing to sacrifice oneself for family and friends if there are no alternatives to a situation, Arrogant, and Aristocratic. sweet, and caring

Self Portrait:ME

Portrait of God:Metatron

Weapon of Divinity:Excalibur
Delivery (^_^) set by Nate

Oct 26, 2009 11:18 PM

Oct 2008
WhiteIllusion said:
Name:Ayazaki NightScythe
Alternate ego:Cold,Sadistic,uncaring(except for individuals who she cherish)and immoral.

first of all, your a god ( or your supposed to be) and thus should have immortality ( even though in Greek mythology, the gods were said to have immortality from a special elixir.
second, you do know what sadistic actually means? to name a few definitions of sadistic
SafaridorOct 26, 2009 11:23 PM
Oct 27, 2009 1:47 PM

Feb 2009
since you volunteered
you shall take care of this thread!!! (if you wanted...>.>)
just if your bored delete all inactive member's post except for admins and people who are semi-active
The God's World8059!
Oct 27, 2009 8:21 PM

Oct 2008
nguyenkid said:
since you volunteered
you shall take care of this thread!!! (if you wanted...>.>)
just if your bored delete all inactive member's post except for admins and people who are semi-active

1st, how do i do that?
2nd, when did i volunteer ( or is it for the Halloween party)?
3rd, does this make me an admin?
4th, WTH!!!!!!
Oct 28, 2009 1:31 PM

Feb 2009
yea sure......
just don't kill the club or anything XD
The God's World8059!
Oct 30, 2009 7:50 PM

Oct 2008
nguyenkid said:
yea sure......
just kill the club or something XD

I'll do my best to destroy the club, just like you said
Nov 2, 2009 4:10 PM

Jul 2009
Name:Aika
History:Was sent to the real world from hell to make people life miserable, but instead shes a nice demon who came to the real world and didnt follow there rule in hell ,instead she came to the real world and make people life happy~~Forgot her parents, lost memory
Personality:nice,sweet,can get pissed off easily*
Your God:Hirasha
God Weapon:Sword of demons
Pic of You:
Nov 10, 2009 6:26 AM

Aug 2009
Name: jyo
History:not much other than he was blessed with a magical eye
Personality: shady quite sometimes violent
Your God:Zephyrus God of the west wind
God Weapon:wind??
my weapon:two large knives
Pic of You:

D-VNov 11, 2009 7:20 AM
Nov 11, 2009 5:29 AM

Mar 2009
Name:Dante
History: i have watched the world from the shadows and blended into society fighting and killing anybody that got in my way and waiting for the final battle for total control of everything

Personality: comes across as a very kind hearted and caring person but in reality i can be very cold and will use anything or anybody to get what i want i also like to have fun but if anybody finds out what i am really planning i will make sure that they are never able to tell anyone

Your God: Hades or lucifer
God Weapon: the katana is a legendary blade that allows me to summon the energy of spirits letting me heal myself and control the power of the spirits

guns are the same as the katana

Pic of You

Pic of me transformed level 1

pic of me transformed level 2

pic of me transformed fully
Nov 11, 2009 10:36 AM

Nov 2008
Name: Kaze

History: A boy with a hidden past. All that is really known is that he is a direct descendant of Rudra. He is classified as a Demigod.

Personality: He is an extremely care-free person . He usually doesn't care what is happening around him whatsoever. He would rather involve himself in a pointless fight between his comrades than enemies, just because he finds it more amusing. He also likes to mess around with his comrades when they are fighting or training with one another, otherwise he pretty much ignores them. He shows no mercy towards enemies and will fight them anyway he can to win, but he will fight fairly against comrades. When not fighting he usually just wanders around looking for something to amuse him, it doesn't matter what it is.

Your God: Rudra - God of Storms, Wind, and Hunt

God Weapon: He carries the a sword, forged with the power of lightning, that was given to him from Thor. He never uses it unless he absolutely has too. He manipulates wind and makes his own blades out of the wind to use in combat. He even combines his use of wind to swing around the sword Thor forged for him at incredible speeds.

Pic of You:
xBreezeNov 11, 2009 11:06 AM
Nov 11, 2009 6:06 PM

Jan 2009
Name: Akane
History:She was raise in a assassin famaly since she was a little girl she was train to kill with no mercy her mom was kill when she gave her birth. Akane have only her dad they work together in the same assassin association
Personality: she is cold and like to watch the moon she is nice if you know her well
God Weapon:

Pic of me normal form:

pic of me first form

pic of me second form

Pic of God
O2djobNov 11, 2009 6:34 PM
Nov 11, 2009 6:31 PM
Apr 2009
Name: rin
History: she was abandon left there support herself and she has been known to change into a wolf
Personality: Respectful, Kind and caring, mostly good at fights in wolf form
Your God: Hlín
God Weapon: Shortsword
Pic of You:
Nov 17, 2009 3:37 AM

Sep 2009
name: Noa Kuronosu
history: Unknown
personality: quite blunt and playful ; is on a hype most of the time ....
weapon: Elemental Scythe
god: Calypso the sea nymph Goddess
god weapon: Water Element
pic:

pic of god:
xTheMentalistNov 30, 2009 4:40 PM
Nov 17, 2009 2:54 PM

Sep 2009
Name: Arthas
History: Ruthless in battle or war no matter he came to be the victor. No matter the size of the army 10,000 or 100,000 he still would be the victor. He is one of the most powerful kings there are. He was so into war that later on he became weak and he did not no way this was happening. later on he found out why he was having trouble killing like he was before. It was because of love. He never knew this emotion and just though it was getting in his way of war. So he came up with only one solution and that was to cut out his heart. When he did that he became a lich. Later on he turned against his own people. He took a whole continent by himself. Now he can raise army's of the people in which he killed. Now he is known as the Lich King
Personality: Ruthless, heartless (literally), hatred,strong,Knowledgeable (in fights and wartime)
Your God: Enyalius Minor God of war (since main god of war was taken)
God Weapon:

Pic of you:

Pic of God:Not available
(only difference between swords is that Arthas's sword glows)
Nov 18, 2009 7:42 AM

Jul 2009
Name: Shou Ichiro
History: Before the creation of the universe, the "empty space" consisted of nothing but data: pure form of data that leaked from various parallel universes, though there is the paradoxical nature to be considered when we delve into the creation of parallel universes themselves, we shall leave that story to some other time...
Anyhoo, the pure form of data gathered into a single spot and materialised within a matter of 42 seconds. The data was pretty huge, represented by the size of the universe itself.
The data that acted as the core of the universe, the part that governs the natural laws of the universe, was stored in form of an atom.
After 14 billion years of prosperity, the atom has been used (unintentionally) as part of a newly developed cybernetic being, funded by "the mafia", organisation that came to theorise the existence of Integrated Data Sentient Entity, redeveloped a boy's nervous system with superconductive material and receptors (sensitive to change in electric and magnetic field) in hope of creating a new human sense; sense that is able to perceive raw form of "Data".
The Mafia came to a conclusion that the boy was able to access the ultimate knowledge. However, they were unable to extract any information from the boy, who became closed off from the world after years of experiments. In hope of communicating with him, they sent him to an ordinary school where he was to learn what life
Personality: Cheerful and positive, though heavily introverted. Although he does not show it, he enjoys the company of others and is in the process of learning slowly the joy of ordinary life.
God Weapon: right hand that negates all pow...lol just kidding, though it should prove usefull in a school full of gods...
-Prior knowledge is a pretty good weapon right?
By physical contact, he is able to decode the information into form of language that is comprehensible by human beings, thus enabling him to extract information from any object with computational capacity to people's minds.
Also the "god" atom is embedded in the boy's left hand and contact with the atom to the temple region, with the increased efficiency of the nervous system as an amplifiar, gives him the ultimate knowledge and is able to access the answer to whatever question that he has on hisr mind. However, the boy is unaware of this and is simply glad that putting his left palm on the temple gives him an answer to any knowledge based problem.

Nov 18, 2009 3:50 PM

Feb 2009
pretty awesome! XD
to aru no index/ haruhi Mix XD
The God's World8059!
Nov 25, 2009 1:13 PM

Aug 2009
Name:Rose
History:my family was murdered,I survied on my own and became a loner
Personality:Short tempered,sometimes,nice mean,and weird
Your God:Perséphonê Goddess of the earth’s fertility and Queen of the Underworld
God Weapon:dagger,katanas,
Pic of You:
Wolflover777Nov 25, 2009 1:18 PM
Call me Rezurii or Miyuki
Pets

Nov 27, 2009 1:16 PM

Feb 2009
Erebus is already taken by Shiundragon......
and you can only have one XD
The God's World8059!
Nov 29, 2009 2:40 AM

Aug 2009
Name: 3 personalities and looks :haruhi-sama god enel and jashin
History:just was a god from birth with 3 looks and personalities
Personality:jashin:god of blood cult enjoys pain and suffering
haruhi-sama:god of pleasure everything is going according to her will and everyone lives to entertain her
gpd enel:demi-god but calls himself god he can control lightning and form his body in lightning as he pleases
Your God:haruhi,enel,jashin
God Weapon:a huge golden staff for enel wich can transform a bit and jashin a huge 3 bladed red scythe haruhi nothing
Pic of You,Pic of God(i share the same mind but on earth im always haruhi):
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Jan 6, 2010 1:30 AM

Oct 2008
Name: Dionysus
History: Long story-short: Was born twice, went insane, Rhea cured my insanity, and started going around, establishing free-lance cults woohoo!!

Personlity: Looves to laugh, make others laugh, wine, and PARTIES!! (Propery known as Festivals -_-)

Pic of Me(God- Dionysus):
Stein-KunJan 6, 2010 1:35 AM
Jan 27, 2010 9:27 PM

Nov 2009
Name:Lumina(Luna) Cyrus
History:She lost her family and ended up being alone....
Personality:Gentle,Quiet,Kind,Considerate...
Your God:Hestia
God Weapon:Ancient Scythe
Pic of You:
Jan 31, 2010 6:56 PM

Jul 2008
Ushio
hist.: Is the eldest of Neo Ranga God
other things: has lot's of strength and willing fights
Normal tempered lol
pic of character:

sorry if pic to big lmao
Feb 2, 2010 9:09 PM

Sep 2008
dante valintine} partents dead god the of war weapon http://www.cgchannel.com/interviews/blizzard/images/sword_large.jpg
Feb 21, 2010 4:44 PM

Jul 2009
Name:Seiji Erizawa
History:Grew up in an orphanage. has no knowledge of his parents. Was an outcast because he kept hearing a voice calling out to him. one night izanagi appeared before him, telling him that he was infact izanagi's reincarnation. at any time he can call upon izanagi and become one with him.
Personality:silent, quite. keeps to himself
Your God:Izanagi,the god of creation and life
God Weapon:Amenonuhoko, a blade-spear
Pic of You:

Pic of God:

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
Feb 24, 2010 6:36 AM

Oct 2009
Name:Ninao
History: she doesn't know where she is from because she doesn't not remeber anything....
Personality:shy,kind,friendly
Your God: Ninao- The god of sadness
God Weapon: Colt M4A1 xDD

Pic of You:

Feb 25, 2010 1:31 PM

Aug 2009
Name: Shiranui Amui
History: She was born with the spirit of a wolf inside of her. Whenever she gets aroused, wolf ears/ and tail appear. After being betrayed from a close friend, she isolated herself for a year. She's able to live independently, and doesn't 'need' friends. She wears headphones 24/7, a habit she got after becoming so independent. She only opens up to very close friends that she's know for years.
Personality: She's usually quiet; no one knows if she's listening or not because of her headphones. She tends to not look at people when talking to them. She doesn't care about having friends or not, but she's afraid of losing them. She's stronger than a normal girl, and a bit tomboyish.
Your Goddess: Amaterasu
God Weapon: Hikari: A bow and quiver filled with arrows. If she concentrates, they can be turned into light arrows that can blind the enemy, etc.
Pic of You:

Pic of Goddess:
I am Ookami. Having been exposed to both having friends and being alone, I am free to chose either knowing the consequences.

I reject reality, and substitute my own!
Feb 25, 2010 7:13 PM

Feb 2009
Looks cool

Approved! :)
The God's World8059!
Mar 21, 2010 10:04 AM

Dec 2008
I guess it's been awhile since I got active in this club again.

Name: Zeus [Vikingspowe is not active]
History: What history would a God have. .-.
Pic:

HamnMar 21, 2010 5:45 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» A Welcome to all from the Lord of Shadows

The1whois - Jan 18, 2013

0 by The1whois »»
Jan 18, 2013 10:33 PM

Sticky: » Required: Choose Your God/Goddess Guardian ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

nguyenkid - Apr 8, 2009

233 by The1whois »»
Jan 18, 2013 10:22 PM

» 4 word game ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

nguyenkid - Apr 19, 2010

239 by Tamoball »»
Nov 8, 2010 9:45 AM

» Place: Goddess' Garden ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nguyenkid - Apr 10, 2009

554 by -amaya- »»
Jul 13, 2010 6:21 AM

» Welcome back to the Lord of Shadows ( 1 2 )

The1whois - Jun 23, 2010

61 by The1whois »»
Jul 10, 2010 2:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.