Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2014 5:36 AM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another bizarre short from Tanaami ...

May 20, 2016 6:33 AM
Oct 2013
I just watched it and found it interesting. The only part I failed to comprehend was the spinning lady in red, any ideas what she could've stood for? The endless cycle of blood-bath? The prostitutes spending time with American soldiers (as this was very common in Europe at the time)?
Mar 3, 2018 8:22 PM

Mar 2016
DMWarrior said:
I just watched it and found it interesting. The only part I failed to comprehend was the spinning lady in red, any ideas what she could've stood for? The endless cycle of blood-bath? The prostitutes spending time with American soldiers (as this was very common in Europe at the time)?

Death of the author. You can interpret it any way you want.
I personally figured it was related to death rather than prostitution. Or maybe a dying prostitute, but emphasis on the death. She looked like she was falling, like she was blown away or off of something, and the one part where she's in grayscale and then in red again looked a little like fire reflecting off her skin. Civilian women dying in war was considered more of a tragedy so I say somethin like that lol.

artist | doofus | joiner (but not finisher) of challenges
Nov 4, 2018 7:01 PM

Apr 2016
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3u3o7e
The dearer you hold a memory the more painful it becomes.

Nov 23, 2020 9:13 AM
Oct 2017
this is in all honesty, tanaami's best work
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 7, 2021 6:29 PM

Oct 2014

A dementia a day keeps the Alzheimer's away
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.