Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Black Butler
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 6, 2020 12:03 PM
May 2019
Abberline was such a dear... I feel sorry for his bride, they're gonna jugde her and their child for all their lives...

I liked Lao and his weirdness, but i feel that there was no real reason for him to betray Ciel.

Sebastian scared me at the end.
Jul 7, 2021 5:32 PM
Aug 2020
Woaaahh I cried for Abberline..... :( just when he was having a child and going to marry :'( I knew it was a deathflag when he was talking about he wants England to be a better place etc etc...

I liked the torture scene, though I dont like Angela. She's being a bitch FLATBOARD!!!! She must have been sexy in that outfit if she has some boobies.

When Sebastian repeated what Ciel said...I think he is referring to Ciel, because he saw that Ciel is somewhat sad for Abberline.....
Jul 7, 2021 5:37 PM
Aug 2020
mermaidsandstuff said:
Does anyone want to talk about how it should be disgusting how Sebastian only wants Ciel's soul, but feels beautiful? Maybe it's my romanticizing of him, but I feel like there's something deeply beautiful about his adoration for Ciel.

Anyways, either Sebastian really and truly cares for Ciel in some way... or he's just lusting after his soul. Who knows? It's probably the latter but I wish it was the former.

I think he wants Ciel's soul more than anyone else because its more challenging for him unlike the souls that he can get easily. Maybe for him, its interesting that way. Maybe he's bored and wanted to wait for a longest time and then savor Ciel's soul.
Mar 10, 2023 7:09 PM
Dec 2022
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Jun 3, 2023 4:06 PM
Aug 2022
Thought for a minute he'd go over the Sympathy for the Devil lyrics.
Mar 26, 7:45 AM

Nov 2017
RIP to Abberline, this brave police officer, always there to support Ciel, understanding his struggles better than anyone else. His sacrifice speaks volumes about his unbreakable bond with the young boy, willing to do anything to protect him. 🙏🏼
Apr 17, 7:34 AM
May 2021
At first It was a boring I just started it out of blue but after 20 episode it got instresting
Apr 20, 4:47 AM

May 2015
RIP Abberline, your sacrifice will stay in memories.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Bloodshot-Shanks - Jan 9, 2009

69 by Apratim »»
Apr 22, 8:56 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SlaughterChichi - Mar 26, 2009

318 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 22, 7:52 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MaxwellLily - Oct 30, 2008

115 by Apratim »»
Apr 21, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Zeino - Mar 12, 2009

110 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 21, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

noteDhero - Feb 2, 2009

77 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 19, 8:21 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.