Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2009 4:10 AM

Apr 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The reveal moment, of what Haruna had done for Kurihara, was done really well. But erasing.. sounds like running away rather then confronting and moving on.. :/

I'm glad that Haruna told Kurihara straight way when they met the truth, but did she have to ask 'And then'!?!?! Is she a glutton for punishment?!!!?

Oh man but how could Kurihara entrust that envelope to Haruna? Though it led to the wonderful hug moment... which was interuppted by Assa and Fumi >_<
Apr 6, 2009 7:49 AM

Jun 2008
what?!?!?!?.. i feel bad for kurihara.. i mean... WHY CAN'T YOH JUST SEE HER???? i mean.. he can tell her face to face that its over and they both can have closure... what is the problem here???? and haruna?? i think, knowing haruna's personality, that she won't allow yoh to stand kurihara up... its just not right.. i hope they do something.. i like them as a couple but i still feel bad for kurihara to be left there waiting for nothing...
Oct 6, 2009 9:58 AM

Jul 2009
When women quarrel about guy..it seems scarier than men quarrel about girl..
Dec 26, 2009 2:06 PM

Jun 2009
vearg said:
what?!?!?!?.. i feel bad for kurihara.. i mean... WHY CAN'T YOH JUST SEE HER???? i mean.. he can tell her face to face that its over and they both can have closure... what is the problem here???? and haruna??

cuz yoh is afraid!!! i believe the same as you do, but yoh is scared exactly cuz he never had any closure! i think it's like haruna once said, the fact that he wants to just pretend it never happened means that it is still a big part of his life! he just doesn't want to face it
Dec 26, 2009 2:16 PM

Dec 2009
Laevantein said:
When women quarrel about guy..it seems scarier than men quarrel about girl..

Women are scary, mwa ha ha... :3

I loved this chapter, as usual. I feel bad for Kurihara, too(Yoh was being a little selfish), but it wasn't right for her to use Haruna as a go-between after she knew that Haruna was the girlfriend.
Jan 9, 2010 9:13 PM

Jun 2009
Omgeesh! now it was revealed..

Asami is really annoying i mean she always interfere and get free stuffs (from haruna)
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Aug 20, 2010 11:45 AM

Dec 2009
I wonder if Yoh's ex will really become a stalker ...
Nov 29, 2014 4:37 PM

May 2014
Zinvince said:

Asami is really annoying i mean she always interfere and get free stuffs (from haruna)

i actually thought this way about her before but i like her now. she's nice, and her character seems more silly/funny than selfish.

also, seriously, kurihara needs to move on. waiting until forever, she thinks she's the script or something and the woman who can't be moved
Feb 28, 2016 6:17 PM

Jun 2013
yeahhh i can guess that haruna's going to feel bad for kurihara again and push a talk between her and yoh so that both can get closure, because the reason yoh wants to erase everything (which isn't healthy lol) is probably because she used to be a big part of his life and he never ended up getting proper closure either! but all three are (so far) genuinely good people so.... this will work itself out in the next couple chapters i'm sure

More topics from this board

» Volume 14 & 15?

YoiAkuma55 - Aug 28, 2022

2 by DazaiKun72 »»
Jan 23, 2023 10:48 PM

Poll: » Koukou Debut Chapter 42 Discussion ( 1 2 )

postergirl - Jul 14, 2008

51 by WinterknightX »»
Jul 11, 2021 2:00 AM

Poll: » Koukou Debut Chapter 47 Discussion

Talu - Oct 15, 2008

22 by dweeb02 »»
Aug 3, 2019 8:02 PM

Poll: » Koukou Debut Chapter 46 Discussion

Talu - Oct 13, 2008

20 by dweeb02 »»
Aug 3, 2019 7:48 PM

Poll: » Koukou Debut Chapter 45 Discussion

IncognitoOtaku - Sep 16, 2008

36 by dweeb02 »»
Aug 3, 2019 7:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.