Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 14, 2013 7:03 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
WOW! This has been a pretty crazy chapter! I'm really looking forward to how it plays out! I am super excited, how will they get out? I'm glad one of them decided to use rope. Where is the hallucinogen coming from?! Will that guy in the beginning (sorry I forgot his name) come back and help them? Will everyone get back together again? (What will happen when Ango meets Hana again!?) So many questions!!

I really liked the way they recapped everything, I thought that was pretty cool and really helped map everything out for the readers.
Nov 16, 2013 9:06 PM

Jun 2008
This is just way too creepy?~?~ o-0 How in the world did they all ended up getting trap even though they were hallucinating x.X WDF? LOL i can never predict what will happen in this series.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2013 3:00 AM

May 2013
I wonder what's the substance... I am also seriously concerned for Kurumi and her child. Ryuusei is finally stepping up for her, and his ability to remain calm is seriously admirable.

OMG another Ango and Hana moment in the future? Call me crazy but I kinda ship it. Will Hana and Arashi finally meet is the thing, because that's going to throw a huge wrench in everything...

I'm also interested in the development of Natsu and Semimaru. Agh, I seriously love this manga series so much
Dec 15, 2013 7:08 AM

Dec 2012
Im am so nervous and excited >.<
Dec 18, 2013 8:22 AM

Jan 2012
OH MY GOODNESS!!! This is getting intense!! What's going to happen next?! I am flipping out~!!!!! Jeez this is a good series, I want to buy it all when it's done! >.< How are they getting out?! I think that what is going on is that they're in some ant tunnel thing and the insects are releasing a toxin and the bugs are going to try to eat them and I really hope everyone will get out okay... well Death could probably get hurt a little bit or something... okay Death should live, well maybe not, I don't know Death... I kinda want to get to know him better to be honest, not know him like how he was in the past, but know him now. Anyway, I like seeing people becoming more independent that were part of team Summer A. Also I really liked the scene with the couple and they're together and stuff and seeing how he's really trying and she's just so adorable ahhhh~!!! I wish them the best of luck, and I hope their baby will be alright! I wouldn't be surprised though if something went wrong with the pregnancy. AHHHH I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT SOMEONE HELP ME~!!! Such a good chapter
Dec 18, 2013 8:23 AM

Jan 2012
Okay sorry, I tried making a chp 126 thread but it's not opening. I'm pretty sure it's my mistake.
Dec 21, 2013 6:35 PM

Jun 2008
WOW! Turns out the facility is full of ant holes and other kind of insects o-0 Holy crap, talk about a bug problem :C Some of them finally realized that they are hallucinating >.<~ On the other hand, i am very worried about kurumi :C She's pregnant and yet she's wondering around like this without knowing what's ahead for her. T_T
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 21, 2013 6:35 PM

Jun 2008
FiflyAnimeLover said:
Okay sorry, I tried making a chp 126 thread but it's not opening. I'm pretty sure it's my mistake.

I tried to make ch 126 too but it's not letting me for some reason.

More topics from this board

Poll: » 7 Seeds Chapter 176 Discussion

Miss_Violet - Aug 9, 2019

1 by jumbosan »»
Mar 16, 10:00 AM

Poll: » 7Seeds Chapter 56 Discussion

fanty - Sep 26, 2013

4 by jumbosan »»
Mar 3, 1:06 AM

Poll: » 7Seeds Chapter 115 Discussion

fanty - Sep 28, 2013

1 by FarCritical »»
Feb 15, 9:15 PM

Poll: » 7Seeds Chapter 114 Discussion

fanty - Sep 27, 2013

1 by FarCritical »»
Feb 12, 6:30 AM

Poll: » 7Seeds Chapter 102 Discussion

FiflyAnimeLover - Mar 28, 2012

3 by FarCritical »»
Jan 2, 8:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.