Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 9, 2013 12:16 PM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I knew from the start who's the first invisible man (the hair and girlish voice gave her away), but I didn't guess about the other

I wonder how Otonashi feels about Mie openly cheating on her. Or maybe they are just sexfriends?

SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 3:14 PM
Feb 27, 2014 7:19 PM

Mar 2013
I feared that it will turn into some nasty NTR during the scene at the bridge, but after a while it was obvious who was who.
And, the 3P ending was insane! Hopefully there will be another season, just as hinted ^^
Feb 18, 2016 2:36 PM

Oct 2015
Well, the first 2 episodes (of the 4) were better. I love yuri but wasn't enough to satisfy me and make me give 7/10 for this show (as I did for the first two), so 6/10.

And here I was expecting he to fuck the fat girl... but nothing.
May 27, 2016 9:30 PM
Nov 2013
Way too soft. I was hoping they would fully exploit the potential with the second season but they didn't. They took it down a notch.

Overall disappointing.
Apr 4, 2017 2:27 AM
Jul 2018
I liked how the girl ("lolita" as Mie called her) gave a nod as the other lady told Mie that he couldn't have any of the invisible drink. That was one of the few things I liked about the episode. Another was when the identity of the second invisible "man" was revealed (I was genuinely surprised to say the least).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toumei Ningen R Episode 1 Discussion

removed-user - Apr 4, 2017

1 by gio_lingad »»
Aug 16, 2021 1:46 AM

» Is There going to be a uncensored version of Toumei Ningen R

Perverted_Hermit - Jun 22, 2010

2 by CrossRyuu »»
Jun 17, 2014 10:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.