Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2013 1:49 AM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Meh end. Last Volume was a disappointment. Not him remaining as Arisu but the fucking plot...

It starts out as a wtf read, then you get the feeling of if its at this orgy pace and its normal in this manga then wtf why not read it, then near the end shit goes wacky I guess you can call it the Climax of a hentai plot, then a weird "Your here now everything is OK back to Square One Orgy Lifestyle" end.

This is basically a softer version of this hentai series(Chou Onee-san Tengoku) the end included.
Oct 6, 2017 10:03 PM
May 2017

i can't find any chapters past 22. Where did you read it?
Oct 27, 2019 6:47 PM
Dec 2015
What happened with miwa and prof was something really going on between them or was it a misunderstanding what was going on someone please spoil it,I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 5, 2020 4:56 AM
Jul 2016
GODAKAZERO said:
What happened with miwa and prof was something really going on between them or was it a misunderstanding what was going on someone please spoil it,I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Well she loves the professor, but it is just kinda sex friend love. Both never got serious at each other. I remember that Arisu confess his feelings to Miwa, and they have sex, but it seems Miwa did'nt have feelings on Arisu and he also know his feelings towards her seems just because he was interested that she was the only one immune to his pheromone, but once he know her, she is just like any other normal girls, nothing special.

In the end Arisu got kicked by his family, replaced by another guy who abused the girls. Miwa leaves for japan , and goes to america to be with her family(it seems she continue study there or she decided to live with her family there), Arisu then feels shit, walk around the street, releasing a great amount of pheromone , that make all girls horny. Btw why he got kicked, i kinda forgot, i think he was illegitimate child or something.

He go to his old house, get his harem back, and the girls decided to be with him, i dunno how, i think the girls somehow helped him to get his position back. The ending is all of them are playing on the beach and Arisu got his harem back, and it seems the female mc is the one who ended up with him.

Btw i thought the authour/artist was female, i mean the name was Yui Toshiki... then i checked it and the authour was male

haha man all these years and thought this was made by female authour/artist
Dec 19, 2023 3:14 AM
Nov 2012
I grew tired of waiting for this series getting a translation so I just read the thing as it is. The manga start with a harem and end the same way. Mahiro now lives in a tropical island with the girls. Yaay!

More topics from this board

» Chapter 22 Discussion

JL218 - Dec 19, 2015

0 by JL218 »»
Dec 19, 2015 6:47 PM

Poll: » My Doll House Chapter 19 Discussion

panzer101 - May 29, 2015

0 by panzer101 »»
May 29, 2015 8:22 PM

Poll: » My Doll House Chapter 7 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Oct 19, 2011

2 by DeadZeroSource »»
Mar 10, 2015 5:04 AM

Poll: » My Doll House Chapter 5 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Aug 14, 2011

2 by DeadZeroSource »»
Mar 10, 2015 4:52 AM

Poll: » My Doll House Chapter 1 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Mar 18, 2011

1 by DeadZeroSource »»
Mar 10, 2015 4:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.