Forum Settings
Forums

What did You think of the ending? Can you think of a better one?!

New
Feb 18, 2009 3:11 AM

Jul 2008
So like many at the end i was utterly devastated.. & of course we wonder.. why an earth did it have to end..
If you could think of a better ending.. post it here!
♥ DON'T LISTEN TO KYUBEY! ♥
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 18, 2009 7:20 AM

Dec 2008
Hmm... Ok, the rose with the ribbon was great, but I would have liked to have seen the "daughters" playing somewhere and then the cello music starting and seeing Haji in the background watching over them till Saya wakes up, maybe even Kai standing next to him.
May the Uguu be with you.

Feb 18, 2009 11:05 AM

Jul 2008
Omigosh That would be amazing.. i hated the fact that Haji would totally dissapear untill the next time she woke up.. What made it even more sad was to think think how old Kai and everyone will be when she wakes up.. she might find it lonely apart from haji and the other *daughters*
*sniffles*
Amazing though i couldn't have asked for a better anime :D
Feb 19, 2009 7:36 AM

Dec 2008
What bugs me about Saya's long sleep is that she will wake up and her "daughters" would have aged by 30 years whereas she would be trapped in a high schoolers body perpetually (Is that a bad thing I wonder?). Granted she would still have Haji to keep her company. I do feel there is a need for a closure type episode, one where she can lay down her sword and live a "normal" life. But then I hate lousy endings :-)

Feb 19, 2009 11:45 AM

Jul 2008
Agreed i know what your saying.. It's fantastic in every aspect but i don't see why *the daughters* Will age?
Closure is needed.. Definately.
& We needed to see abit more of Haji opening up and explaining his feelings.
Not just saya's wish
Apr 10, 2009 2:55 PM

Aug 2008
Yeah, I can think of a better ending, one with Haji >:3
Kidding, it was great, when I noticed, I was crying so much, when Kai was trying to keep Saya awake and talking to her while he too was crying and she just didnt answer. And then the ribbon made me smile, which was awesome too.
Apr 23, 2009 4:57 PM

Mar 2009
Personally I loved the ending...it was sooo good.

I kinda wish that hagi had actually been there at the end but the ribbon was a nice touch! I think they could've gotten a couple more episodes out of it...yah im kinda curious about the 2 kids as well....but then again if they kept going...they might have RUINED EVERYTHING!

sighs* so basically it was GREAT while it lasted...i was just sad that there wasn't anymore to watch i guess...
Apr 28, 2009 5:44 PM

Apr 2009
I totally agree that the ending was awesome, but they really could've closed it up more. I totally agree with the Hagi confessing his feelings part too but he's kind of too changed from Vietnam to be that kind of person, although it would have been nice to see him not be a cyborg for once.

"Let the power of youth explode!!!!!!!!!!"
Might Guy-
Naruto
"What? You wanna see what's under this mask? Why didn't you just say so? Under this mask is...another mask!! Isn't that cool?!"
Kakashi Hatake-
Naruto-Episode 101
May 5, 2009 7:48 AM
Jul 2018
I liked the ending and I loved the anime as a whole. It would have been cool if Saya didn't have to go back to sleep though. They could have had a glimpse of the future with the daughters all grown up at the end. A peak into the future would've been cool.
May 5, 2009 5:50 PM

Mar 2009
Yah A peek into the far future would've been pretty nice...they couldn't at least shown us wat everyone was looking like when Saya woke back up....but i guess that is too much to ask for lol! :P
May 18, 2009 6:08 PM

Jan 2009
I really didn't like the ending so here is mine

Saya wakes up 30 years later and walks outside, as she looks around she see nothing has changed in the town she lives in. But the only difference is the length of her hair. She hears a noise and it sounds like she knows it, so she's running and stops at her old house and right in front of it is kai, diva's kids hoji, Lulu ,David and his son, then hoji would say 'Saya' and Kai will say welcome home. but then you zoom in on saya's face and then cut off her eyes in the screen and all you see is a tear and zoom on her shadow and you'll see her running to all here friends
Jul 14, 2009 6:19 AM

Feb 2009
I liked the ending but I didn't want Haji to vanish, even though the rose and the blue ribbon gave it away that he was still alive.

I personally would have liked if haji and saya would have gotten there own place and raised the twins themselves. They would get married and spend eternity together with of course 30 year separation in between.
Aug 4, 2009 5:58 PM

Mar 2008
I would like it to be so many years into the future, where Saya wakes up and she walks out side. There beneath the trees, would be Haji playing the cello and they would have their reuniting moment.

For the ending itself I'm glad that the ribbon with the rose was shown, because I had heard that Haji died. And I was reluctant to finish the series because of this, but I'm so glad that he didn't!
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Sep 20, 2009 8:21 PM

Feb 2009
Right before they actually kissed, Haji kissed her on the side of the head. That alone scared the hell out of me, thinking he was going to stay the "chevalier" and not show any romantic affection, but I was like "HELL YEAH" when they actually did. <_<

And my ending would have been the same all around except one detail. When Kai brought her to the top of the stairs, she would not have been asleep yet until they got to the top where Haji would be standing there. Haji would then take Saya from Kai and after saying goodbye to Kai, would lock him and her in the tomb together. Saya then falls asleep in Haji's arms, as Haji finally gets some serious rest D=
Sep 21, 2009 8:19 PM

Jun 2008
Nalio said:
Right before they actually kissed, Haji kissed her on the side of the head. That alone scared the hell out of me, thinking he was going to stay the "chevalier" and not show any romantic affection, but I was like "HELL YEAH" when they actually did. <_<

And my ending would have been the same all around except one detail. When Kai brought her to the top of the stairs, she would not have been asleep yet until they got to the top where Haji would be standing there. Haji would then take Saya from Kai and after saying goodbye to Kai, would lock him and her in the tomb together. Saya then falls asleep in Haji's arms, as Haji finally gets some serious rest D=

Wow...can I see that ending?????
Seriously that's like perfect.
Sep 23, 2009 11:14 AM

Dec 2008
Yeh, even I like that one..... I just hope Haji has the key to the tomb though....

Jan 17, 2010 7:14 AM

Jun 2009
SawlSeki said:
Yeah, I can think of a better ending, one with Haji >:3
Kidding, it was great, when I noticed, I was crying so much, when Kai was trying to keep Saya awake and talking to her while he too was crying and she just didnt answer. And then the ribbon made me smile, which was awesome too.
Mar 9, 2010 12:02 PM

Jul 2009
Nalio said:

That would have been such an awesome ending. <3
Mar 19, 2010 8:05 AM
Aug 2009
I like this ending. It's nice... but honestly I thought, that when Kai brought Saya to the top of the stairs, Haji will be here. But orginal ending is better, I must wait to the end with my hope ;)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Favorite Character (that isn't Haji)

Suzuhana - Apr 14, 2010

2 by Gurenn »»
Jun 15, 2013 2:52 PM

» Membership ID Cards!! ( 1 2 3 4 )

Suzuhana - Jul 17, 2009

198 by RusiHunter »»
Jan 30, 2013 1:20 PM

Poll: » Gender Bender!

Suzuhana - Jan 10, 2010

12 by Shibelle »»
Jun 10, 2010 9:34 AM

» Admin Member Card

Suzuhana - Mar 9, 2010

0 by Suzuhana »»
Mar 9, 2010 5:22 PM

» Hello!!!

Suzuhana - Jan 10, 2009

13 by sasohina »»
Mar 9, 2010 12:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.