Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 6, 2013 5:30 PM

Jul 2013
Hey guys! Me and my friend just started a techno group, and we just put up our first mix! Please check it ou at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIUWvKdC0fU&feature=youtu.be
I believe in ghosts, even though I've never seen one before and get this. I don't believe in anyone of the people that have said they seen one before. It's kind of like how I think about the concept of love. Like I believe one day I'll fall in love, get married and live happily ever after, even though I've never actually fallen in love with anyone yet. You see what I'm saying? For some people falling in love is like second nature, but I can't even relate to that. So if I've never fallen in love before is it real? And that makes me wonder if ghost are real. I haven't seen one yet so maybe they're not.
Oct 7, 2013 4:06 AM
Jul 2018
Musically it's good. The mix is OK, but the mastering is bad.
There is A LOT of clipping and a lot of times where the kick gets drowned, because you have pushed the voice's volume is too high (it also sounds like that it's a whole mp3 with singing, guitar and shit?). This makes it "clip", and I am "allergic" to clipping. It sounds weird.

Though this is your first mix, so it's understandable. Just read up on mastering. Read up on EQing, Maximizer's, Limiter's, Compressor's, and stuff like that.

More topics from this board

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

7 by Vapor_AU »»
Yesterday, 5:56 PM

» The Poetry thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TheConquerer - Sep 17, 2015

220 by 707supremacist »»
Yesterday, 5:42 PM

» What software(s) and hardware(s) do you use for digital drawings?

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

18 by 707supremacist »»
Yesterday, 5:29 PM

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

363 by nin-tendo »»
Yesterday, 12:25 PM

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

4 by DollzchanAi »»
Apr 25, 6:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.