Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 27, 2007 12:33 AM

Jul 2007
examples, excuses, personality traits, comments, staring at a mole... what gives us any right to say they are a couple/potential couple/more than friends?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 27, 2007 12:43 AM

Jul 2007
lol you're fast! (great club pic btw i lol'ed)

i wouldn't call them friends or lovers, but they definitely have potential to be hot secret lovers XDD
Koizumi is pretty flaming, but what caught my attention and 'sold' me was Kyon's reactions... he's way too conscious of Koizumi - 'your face is too close', 'don't breathe on me' etc... classic closet case XD (and if you watch the anime in the chronological order, in the baseball ep he's even a little traumatized by the kiss with Haruhi lol)
and when i read the novels, he keeps mentioning that Koizumi is handsome, and his smile, even if he's annoyed with him.... uhm.. yeah, not attracted to him at all xD
anyway, Kyon definitely pings my slashdar x3
Jan 25, 2008 10:45 AM

Jun 2007
I'm totally agree with myth720 xD
see you, space cowperson . . .
Apr 16, 2008 1:26 PM
Apr 2008
I too have to agree with Myth. ^ w^

That, and I like my personal theory that all of the SOS Brigade is in love with Kyon, consciously or not.
Nov 1, 2008 11:00 AM
Aug 2008
You know, I really, REALLY wish they would translate the video games already, I hear there's a goldmine of ItsuKyon stuff in there. There's the wonderfully gay punk-ish outfits they're wearing in one of the club pictures here, then there's Kyon giving Itsuki a back massage. I think there's also a part in which Itsuki collapses and Kyon has to carry him to the hospital, and there's supposed to even be a part in which Itsuki tells Kyon that women scare him (if that doesn't confirm he's gay, nothing does). I know that people have clips of these scenes, but they're only on Niconico, and I don't know how to use that site, so I can't see for myself. *sad*
Dec 6, 2009 11:20 AM

Apr 2009
myth720 said:
lol you're fast! (great club pic btw i lol'ed)

i wouldn't call them friends or lovers, but they definitely have potential to be hot secret lovers XDD
Koizumi is pretty flaming, but what caught my attention and 'sold' me was Kyon's reactions... he's way too conscious of Koizumi - 'your face is too close', 'don't breathe on me' etc... classic closet case XD (and if you watch the anime in the chronological order, in the baseball ep he's even a little traumatized by the kiss with Haruhi lol)
and when i read the novels, he keeps mentioning that Koizumi is handsome, and his smile, even if he's annoyed with him.... uhm.. yeah, not attracted to him at all xD
anyway, Kyon definitely pings my slashdar x3

I totally agree with you.
Aug 11, 2010 8:38 PM

Aug 2010
myth720 said:
and when i read the novels, he keeps mentioning that Koizumi is handsome, and his smile, even if he's annoyed with him....

I know I'm necro-posting max, but i noticed that too while reading the light novels

kyon's always like "his handsome face was smiling as usual" or whatever

oh man

Nov 23, 2016 2:45 PM
Mar 2016
HagarenOkami said:
You know, I really, REALLY wish they would translate the video games already, I hear there's a goldmine of ItsuKyon stuff in there. There's the wonderfully gay punk-ish outfits they're wearing in one of the club pictures here, then there's Kyon giving Itsuki a back massage. I think there's also a part in which Itsuki collapses and Kyon has to carry him to the hospital, and there's supposed to even be a part in which Itsuki tells Kyon that women scare him (if that doesn't confirm he's gay, nothing does). I know that people have clips of these scenes, but they're only on Niconico, and I don't know how to use that site, so I can't see for myself. *sad*

MUST SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE ITSUKYON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Extra KoiKyon Pics

Elika - Feb 17, 2010

3 by britmiche »»
Nov 23, 2016 2:43 PM

Poll: » The ultimate question.... (and no, the answer is not 42)

myth720 - May 27, 2008

16 by britmiche »»
Nov 23, 2016 2:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.