Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
School Rumble
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 24, 2009 10:00 AM
Oct 2008
This topic is about who couple you like the most. for me, i'm rooting for harima and eri =D but other than eri, i would like yakumo then tenma.
Jan 26, 2009 11:20 AM
Jul 2008
have to be Yakumo!!!
Jan 27, 2009 11:59 AM
Jul 2018
At first I would have picked Eri, but Yakumo is better.
Jan 27, 2009 12:03 PM

Jan 2009
I love Yakumo and Harima the best, but I don't like Tenma and Harima together at all...though that's the point of the anime...>.<

Jun 7, 2009 5:13 AM

May 2008
I voted for Yakumo, but then I realized that if he started liking her she's be able to read his mind and wouldn't like him... He's still mad at Eri for cutting off his beard and shaving his head, and she's probably not to happy with all the 'free shows' he's given her over the seasons. Then their Tenma the airhead. Poor Harima.
Jun 7, 2009 5:24 AM

Nov 2007
Yakumo > Eri, anyday.
Jun 7, 2009 6:11 AM
Jun 2008
Yakumo.

Since she's not a tsundere. She actually spends more time with Harima than anyone else, too.
Jul 14, 2009 10:05 AM
Jul 2018
He is just using yakumo because of her shyness and timidness. He has no feelings at all for yakumo (although i know this thread is about who we want him to end up with).

Its better to hate someone than to "nothing" them. Hate is a form of love (in some cases).
So he is closer to eri than yakumo.

removed-userJul 14, 2009 10:25 AM
Jul 19, 2015 5:12 PM

Apr 2012
I root for Harima and Erika. In my opinion, a relationship between Harima and Erika would have been the absolute best.

Now I find it important to note that I immediately began rooting for Erika to end up with Harima from the moment I saw her reaction to his misplaced confession. When he reached for her hand and proclaimed he loved her while thinking she was Tenma, I had expected her to immediately strike him away with a scream. It would have made perfect sense for her character to have done that, so when she instead drew a long pause and seemed to think about it, I was automatically speechless, and I only wish I could see an AU version of the scene to see what would have happened if Tae hadn't interrupted the moment. From then on, any interactions that occurred between them were either incredibly touching or very amusing with Erika now falling into the role of a Tsundere done right.

The reason I believe Harima and Erika would make such an amazing couple if they got together is because with their personalities, I feel like as they continued to interact, they would slowly make each other better people. Harima is the exact opposite of everything Erika would have grown up learning as proper as an Ojou, and while most might think this would make a relationship between them incredibly strained, I think that with these two, it would work to their advantage. Erika is somewhat arrogant and can be very rude, putting people down a lot without thinking. And Harima, with his delinquent background, can be very confrontational and brash, but in truth, these are just the surface layers of their characters, underneath which both are kind people who want to help those they care about and both long for love of their own. So if Harima and Erika were to be in a relationship, every time one of them did or said something that could be considered rude or offensive, the other would completely call them out on it, and through this direct criticism, the two of them would gradually break out of the bad habits of their surface personalities, until eventually their soft, kind inner selves are all that's left.

I just feel that Harima and Erika would make each other better versions of themselves if they were to be in a relationship, and that is why I think they are the best couple.
Jul 23, 2021 9:35 AM

Jul 2021
Throughout the show/manga we constantly see a lot of hints that give it to understand that Eri and Harima will be together:
-People in japan believe when it rains,if two people share an umbrella,they will be destined to be a couple
-.After school competition events,while everyone dances with comic couples(Hanai and Togo for example),Eri invites to dance Harima and he accepts.As before,peole in Japan think it is a sign that they will be together.
-Practically all in school thinks that they are dating;sometimes the same thing happens with Yakumo.But the difference is everyone sees closest relationship between Eri and Harima.
-Another sign,when Eri saw Harima naked.
-In two occasions, Harima has to pretend to be her boyfriend.
And a few more that I don't remember.
Also,Harima and Eri are the funniest and romantic couple in show.
For all this I voted Eri.
JapaneseSenpaiJul 23, 2021 9:38 AM
Aug 11, 2021 7:04 PM
Apr 2019
JapaneseSenpai said:
Throughout the show/manga we constantly see a lot of hints that give it to understand that Eri and Harima will be together:
-People in japan believe when it rains,if two people share an umbrella,they will be destined to be a couple
-.After school competition events,while everyone dances with comic couples(Hanai and Togo for example),Eri invites to dance Harima and he accepts.As before,peole in Japan think it is a sign that they will be together.
-Practically all in school thinks that they are dating;sometimes the same thing happens with Yakumo.But the difference is everyone sees closest relationship between Eri and Harima.
-Another sign,when Eri saw Harima naked.
-In two occasions, Harima has to pretend to be her boyfriend.
And a few more that I don't remember.
Also,Harima and Eri are the funniest and romantic couple in show.
For all this I voted Eri.
i couldn't agree with you more, you just said everything was in my mind.
Aug 15, 2021 10:54 AM

Jun 2021
Tenma, no doubt. I expected the things to turn out the way they did, though. Don't even hate Eri, but i never liked the chemistry between her and Harima.
May 14, 2023 8:39 PM

Aug 2014
I can feel some romance at least coming from Eri towards Harima. Im sure she can change her heart. 

I dont feel anything from Yakumo towards Harima.  Its just misunderstandings and nothing more. 
Jun 12, 2023 7:03 AM
Dec 2022
yakumo ofcrse she is far better than tenma

More topics from this board

Poll: » School Rumble Ni Gakki Episode 16 Discussion

Zerachroma - Mar 23, 2008

37 by Hashiriya_weeb87 »»
May 4, 9:26 AM

» how annoying (the show i mean)

kisami - Jul 8, 2008

6 by Hashiriya_weeb87 »»
Apr 27, 11:50 AM

Poll: » School Rumble Ni Gakki Episode 24 Discussion

Zerachroma - Mar 25, 2008

30 by kagamiiin »»
Apr 18, 6:01 AM

Poll: » School Rumble Ni Gakki Episode 21 Discussion

43 by kagamiiin »»
Apr 17, 3:28 AM

Poll: » School Rumble Ni Gakki Episode 20 Discussion

33 by kagamiiin »»
Apr 17, 2:13 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.