Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 31, 2013 6:00 AM

Jul 2009
It has been reopened back as airing. Anidb mentions next episode to release in fall. A loong time span after previous ones.
And it seemed they wrapped up the story already. Intriguing? (well for a hentai level it is :p)
forveaJul 31, 2013 6:05 AM
Aug 1, 2013 1:41 PM

Jul 2013
omg I love Kowaku no Toki, but a continuation? :p what could possibly happen? <3
Aug 2, 2013 2:10 AM

Apr 2009
Initially I was surprised this was auto-bumped up back to my watching list. Even for a hentai this has more weird fetish than most if I'm reading my last posts on the episode threads correctly. And last episode I thought I could forget this and move on already, ah well, let's see what we'll be having later...
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 2, 2013 7:42 PM

Aug 2012
UNBELIAVBLE !!! MORE IS ALWAYS WELCOME !!! :DDD
Aug 3, 2013 10:35 PM

Jul 2009
Amazing.

The pictures on PoRo's site show the pink haired girl Momoko. She gets the bull treatment, I can confirm that... so that better be in this episode. Lots of rope bondage, impreg, huge egg birthing, etc. Maybe they can bring back Ai as well, as she gets banged by a dog at one point too and they should have included that.

The game is based on individual scenarios though. So might just see this girl. There's also the twins from Inyouchuu Shoku... one gets the bull treatment, damn it'd be insane if we got a 4th episode with them.

Push the limits PoRo!

MeiohAug 3, 2013 10:43 PM
Sep 12, 2013 5:22 PM

Mar 2009
Meioh said:
The pictures on PoRo's site show the pink haired girl Momoko. She gets the bull treatment, I can confirm that... so that better be in this episode. Lots of rope bondage, impreg, huge egg birthing, etc. Maybe they can bring back Ai as well, as she gets banged by a dog at one point too and they should have included that.

The game is based on individual scenarios though. So might just see this girl. There's also the twins from Inyouchuu Shoku... one gets the bull treatment, damn it'd be insane if we got a 4th episode with them.

Push the limits PoRo!

hope it will be really like what you describe!
push the limits PoRo!
Sep 23, 2013 4:50 PM

Jul 2009
reira93 said:
Meioh said:

Push the limits PoRo!

hope it will be really like what you describe!
push the limits PoRo!

AFAIK preview pictures on getchu for the dvd confirm Meioh's theory :)
Oct 22, 2013 12:07 PM

May 2010
Silenthobo said:
Just scene a preview on getchu and it does look brutal.

just google the cgs ... the anime is based on a game. yes she gets her arms and legs removed and even get banged in her eyehole. sick stuff...

i think the first part will be ok maybe good ... but the last part will be just sick. i dont know who wants to see that. also i thought the "priest" died at the end of the last ep. together with the mother of the both girls...
Oct 25, 2013 1:45 AM

Jul 2008
Hope they have some ideas to continue :)
Oct 25, 2013 10:53 AM

Jul 2009
ShanaFlame said:
Hope they have some ideas to continue :)

Yeah, "To Be Continued" at the end there... in the game CG, this leads right up to the BULL banging Momoko when she's tied up like that. It definitely felt like that was next!

Then there's some impreg, egg birthing, and then other nasty guro stuff. But yeah, hopefully the bull beasty action takes up most of the next episode, heh. :P

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kowaku no Toki Episode 1 Discussion

Rhypo - Oct 30, 2011

20 by b0177 »»
Nov 3, 2021 12:31 AM

Poll: » Kowaku no Toki Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Meioh - Jul 7, 2014

70 by LERAGEUXENAMARRE »»
Oct 19, 2020 7:18 PM

Poll: » Kowaku no Toki Episode 3 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Oct 25, 2013

16 by sirhcnil »»
Jul 4, 2015 1:48 AM

» Manga?

Nipplez - Aug 4, 2014

3 by Nipplez »»
Aug 7, 2014 10:47 PM

Poll: » Kowaku No Toki ep4 preview

ehenmite - Jul 23, 2014

1 by Luna »»
Jul 29, 2014 1:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.