Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2013 3:38 AM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Liked that snake scene with Urumi, although too short so it wasn't as exciting as I expected. About half the episode involved Wakana though she doesn't get any special treatment unless you count 3 dildos in a single hole. There was some incest sex between the main character and his sister at the end too.

I kinda wished he had just gave the girls off to some hungry lusty group of guys. No h-scenes with Yamiko either.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Jul 27, 2013 1:30 PM

Mar 2010
I'm content with the interesting story, though.

Urumi tries to Strike Back but ends up getting Counterattacked by Yamiko. She gets punished by snakesekans. :P

Kuu grabbing the male teacher and double-suiciding him... Thinking that she won the Seibai but she actually lost and committed manslaughter. WTF?

Wakana hands Kyoichiro a key which opens the door to the plot twist; she enjoys getting beat down like the bad guy she is.

And as much as I wanna see Yamiko get a "whammy-ko" (if you know what I mean); I'm happy that this show gets somewhat of a Happy / Bed End.

Holy Shit, though. What was the last hentai that featured a male lead who spent less time being pussy-ass and more time actually doing something about his problems?
Jul 27, 2013 2:25 PM
Jul 2012
Damn it... this was worse than ep 1.
Jul 28, 2013 4:45 AM

Feb 2012
MegaChilcott said:
They should just remake the whole series with Yamiko (the nurse) getting revenge on the students in some sort of sexy manner.

THIS

So That's It? Awww. No Yamiko? So Sad. No Kissing Scenes with the students either. So Sad. I was hoping for him to have an orgy at the end but I was left disappointed. He should've kissed Wakana Manabe and Urumi.

Damn. Those 2 Long-haired Girls/students were hot. I wish i was in the place of the protagonist. lol. They were all hot except for the short haired girl (not Yamiko).

I did enjoy it but I really want more. No Kiss. No Yamiko. No Orgy. Pretty Disappointed.
Jul 28, 2013 6:07 AM

Jul 2013
way to go for episode 2..
for me, it was really good!!
pls update more episodes!!
"Google is your friend.."
Jul 28, 2013 4:15 PM

Feb 2012
Well that was better than the first ep for sure in terms of actual h-scenes.

It's a shame we probably wont get to see the sensei get proper scenes since Suzuki Mirano usually only do 2 eps per series :(
Jul 28, 2013 7:01 PM

Oct 2011
Yvese said:
Well that was better than the first ep for sure in terms of actual h-scenes.

It's a shame we probably wont get to see the sensei get proper scenes since Suzuki Mirano usually only do 2 eps per series :(
ya never know, u might get 3 O_O like Manin Densha or Renketsu Houshiki but it's probably over T_T
SpkillaJul 28, 2013 9:47 PM
Aug 9, 2013 4:45 PM

Apr 2011
Better than the last episode at least...
Sep 9, 2013 5:28 AM

Jul 2012
is this end? I think the story is completed
why in MAL its status is still Currently Airing?
Nov 20, 2013 11:07 AM

Oct 2009
lol at dat blade urumi had dint care for snake scene
kuu was my least fav. kinda wakana's scene but 3 of 'em seemed abit much

rather seen yamiko get a scene or participate more
Dec 12, 2013 11:40 PM
Jan 2011
What was that continuation part about? Is there a CD for the third part? Also what was on that paper he found underneath the floor?
xsilicon9Dec 13, 2013 1:30 AM
Jan 2, 2014 7:49 PM
Jan 2014
Hot girls but meh scenes. I wish the nurse got a scene though.
Sep 13, 2014 7:22 PM

Jul 2009
She DIED? what???
Apr 9, 2018 1:43 PM

Jul 2011
Highly disappointed with this one. I didn't even know it existed and just came across from a random clip on PH. It's pretty old but whatever. I was mainly interested in the purple hair school nurse lady so sought out the full series, got teased a sex scene in first episode with her and got absolutely nothing in the second. Was kinda mad at the end of viewing this whole thing.

Felt like I was watching an abridged version of the real version.
- Main guy sister is raped "because she got too close/knew too much". Knew too much what? Main guy finds some notes in a room but they never mention what they were.
- Main starts his revenge on first two girls, realizes he's been giving into his lust too much for proper "punishment". Has teasing session with purple hair sensei to learn how to properly "punish" the girls...yet still does the same things anyways on the last girl.
- Blue short hair tomboy girl double suicides with her teacher/lover. Nearly no build up to this. Went 0 to 100 insanely quick. Whole scene came out of left field.
- Main guy gets with his step-sister in the end but they don't even show the full scene. Super weak.
- Not the above matter to me personally because purple hair sensei was the hottest of them all and she quietly leaves the show with no sex scene. Damn, wtf show. One of the main rules for having a decent hentai, all the females shown should get a sex scene or be involved in a big orgy/gangbang scene.
May 31, 2020 12:21 AM

Aug 2018
I comment here to praise Manabe Wakana's ass.. dayum! one of the best asses in hentai.
Feb 16, 2021 10:34 PM
Aug 2015
what the fuck, we didn't even get a proper sex scene with step sister, and no sex at all with purple hair sensei.

The disappointment was immense, and my day is ruined.
Aug 4, 2021 1:31 AM
Jul 2017
Wish the stepsiblings had a final scene together in some lovey-dovey passionate sex so that all's well could end well. Now that could have been a happy epilogue. Confessing their love for each other and the love making is so intense that Saki wants Kyoichiro to put a baby in her.
Nov 5, 2022 11:49 PM
Nov 2022
the nurse really should have more screentime
Sep 15, 2023 7:58 AM
Feb 2014
Dropped🐍 is beastiealty so that’s a no for me.
Oct 10, 2023 6:06 PM

Oct 2016
Don't get what the elder sister even learned that led to her assault but eh the hentai is good regardless
Humans only live for a hundred years, it is as unreal as a dream that ends in an instant. What is the point of a person living in this world? No more than just being on a journey, and witnessing interesting things. Although I do not want to die, I do not fear death. I am already on my right path, I have no regrets even if I die.

— Fang Yuan (Reverend Insanity)
Nov 3, 2023 7:44 AM

Nov 2010
Wakana's sex scene was good. I like how he raped her and came inside her several times. I enjoy watching a beauty like her get destroyed like that. The anal sex scene was also good. I wish it were longer.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ryou Seibai!: Gakuen Bishoujo Seisai Hiroku Episode 1 Discussion

Hentai - Apr 27, 2013

9 by MizuhoKamui »»
Nov 2, 2023 10:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.