Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 21, 2007 8:37 AM

Aug 2005
^^ Has anyone read the newest chapter? What do you guys think?!

~SPOILERS BELOW~

Whaaa...! Fai and Kuro are so awesome...! If this isn't proof of their feelings for each other, guys... I have NO IDEA what is!

But now, Fai has no more magic... poor guy...

^^ And least Kuro's got a butt-kicking new arm! (Many thanks to Fuuma, of course!)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 14, 2007 2:10 AM
Nov 2007
I think it pretty.........ummm.....whats the word......good?.....nah.....its pretty......ok?......nah....its pretty

FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!

I love Fai even more now!!!! ARGH! Cant wait for the OVA!!
Jan 16, 2008 9:51 PM

Jul 2007
From chapter 166 to 169 was pretty much full of KuroFai. I mean these are the chapters that brought them that much closer together. As far as CLAMP standards go, as soon as the words "wish with all your heart" and "keep him by your side" were spoken, Kurogane and Fai were canon.

But indeed, 169 is great. It shows just how much they are willing to do for each other. <33
Mar 5, 2008 10:39 AM

Feb 2008
Ah, don't you just love CLAMP?
I'll be able to reread those chapters again and again without getting bored.

OTP <3
Jun 16, 2008 10:44 AM

Apr 2008
That Was Soo Sweet What Fai Did For Him
Magic For An Arm!
These Pair Should Stay Together Forever~
-Spongee xx
Aug 19, 2009 11:15 AM
May 2008
x_alice_x said:
And yet some people still refuse to accept kurofai as a canon couple. How much more obvious do they need it to be. >:3

One thing I noticed in 169 was a moment when Princess Tomoyo asks Kuro, "You will be continuing your journey, will you not?". Then there is a shocked look from Syaoran, and a frame of Kuro and Fai.
I took this as saying that Kurogane is not staying in Japan, as has been his intention for practically the entire series. When he gave Fai his blood, he gave up his entire life. He has to stay by Fai's side or Fai will die. And he will stay by his side, always.
If Clamp doesn't make them canon then they're just teasing us mercilessly.
Dec 27, 2009 8:36 AM

Nov 2009
TheNavigator said:
x_alice_x said:
And yet some people still refuse to accept kurofai as a canon couple. How much more obvious do they need it to be. >:3

One thing I noticed in 169 was a moment when Princess Tomoyo asks Kuro, "You will be continuing your journey, will you not?". Then there is a shocked look from Syaoran, and a frame of Kuro and Fai.
I took this as saying that Kurogane is not staying in Japan, as has been his intention for practically the entire series. When he gave Fai his blood, he gave up his entire life. He has to stay by Fai's side or Fai will die. And he will stay by his side, always.
If Clamp doesn't make them canon then they're just teasing us mercilessly.

And if they don't make them a canon couple & decide to tease us mercilessly then... terrible things might happen

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Please Help!

Mizilla - Aug 17, 2010

0 by Mizilla »»
Aug 17, 2010 1:34 AM

» ~Join the official KuroFai fansite ~

Faeverily - Feb 18, 2010

0 by Faeverily »»
Feb 18, 2010 3:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.