Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 2013 12:45 AM

Jul 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That was a nice end to the series. It still left me a bit confused as to what happened (due to the releases being at random) so I guess I'd have to reread it again. It was a very pleasant series, with great art and mildly consistent story. I'd recommend it to anyone who'd like to read a manga with an olden feeling.
Jul 13, 2013 1:19 AM

Sep 2012
Same here, I have to reread it cause I forgot all about the beginning, but this series has a nice vibe to it.
Jul 13, 2013 10:58 PM

May 2011
Yeah the thing I loved most about this manga was the sweet and pleasant vibe that this manga gave off. It always felt nice to read it and this ending went well with the rest of the story though I am still a bit unsure who Sumire is (I think she's just a childhood friend of Masaki's). It is actually sorta sad to think about them leaving Rose like that but I am glad that those two as well as Blossom will be there to help see Rose's wish come true.
Jul 14, 2013 9:23 AM
Mar 2010
I ddn't understant the wat hapened in the nding so this gets a 5 but its good in its own way but the story is little bit lacking they could have put in alittle more drama to it to make it interesting
Jul 15, 2013 3:44 AM

Aug 2012
ZeroZx said:
Yeah the thing I loved most about this manga was the sweet and pleasant vibe that this manga gave off. It always felt nice to read it and this ending went well with the rest of the story though I am still a bit unsure who Sumire is (I think she's just a childhood friend of Masaki's). It is actually sorta sad to think about them leaving Rose like that but I am glad that those two as well as Blossom will be there to help see Rose's wish come true.

Sumire is just Masaki's childhood friend.

And also, if you get the ending you will see everything from chapter 1 till the end is connected and packed to make the ending like that, though I can't explain it in english since my english is bad
May 16, 2019 11:07 PM
Jul 2014
Is because they had read the diary of Sumire, the grantmother, that he dreamed about it. They said that they never could make the promise, probably because Rose died for the illness or something like that: it is showed in the panel that Sumire (the girl from the present) was crying because something happened to Rose.

And I´m here commenting a in a discussion with 6 years without being visited.
Jun 30, 2019 12:18 PM
Dec 2016
Alffer said:
Is because they had read the diary of Sumire, the grantmother, that he dreamed about it. They said that they never could make the promise, probably because Rose died for the illness or something like that: it is showed in the panel that Sumire (the girl from the present) was crying because something happened to Rose.

And I´m here commenting a in a discussion with 6 years without being visited.

BRO! THANKYOU SO MUCH! it's 2:14 in the morning and i am still puzzled by this. but now it all make sense. i can finally sleep now lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ikoku Shoujo to Sumire no Hanataba Chapter 6 Discussion

Kaengel - Sep 19, 2012

3 by Fabrizio00 »»
Feb 7, 12:42 PM

Poll: » Ikoku Shoujo to Sumire no Hanataba Chapter 12 Discussion

ZeroZx - Jul 12, 2013

0 by ZeroZx »»
Jul 12, 2013 11:45 PM

Poll: » Ikoku Shoujo to Sumire no Hanataba Chapter 11 Discussion

ZeroZx - Jul 11, 2013

0 by ZeroZx »»
Jul 11, 2013 9:50 AM

Poll: » Ikoku Shoujo to Sumire no Hanataba Chapter 10 Discussion

ZeroZx - Jul 7, 2013

0 by ZeroZx »»
Jul 7, 2013 10:39 AM

Poll: » Ikoku Shoujo to Sumire no Hanataba Chapter 9 Discussion

ZeroZx - Feb 18, 2013

0 by ZeroZx »»
Feb 18, 2013 10:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.