Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 3, 2013 9:13 PM

Aug 2011
Rock Lee
Jun 3, 2013 9:15 PM

Oct 2011
Guts because well Guts
Jun 3, 2013 9:25 PM

May 2013
Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin
Because he's a man bearing so much sins, but still smiling and doing everything he can to help people, expecting nothing for him. He has such a heavy past, but still standing to fight, through his reverse blade. Watsuki has created a magnificent character here.

And every man in the shinsengumi from the Hakuoki Anime.
Every character is unique, and they all have such strong convictions. They all fought for their values, to protect what's important to them. Even if they had a bad reputation and that the population hated them, they still stood and they never lost sight of their goal.
Jun 3, 2013 10:02 PM

May 2013
JustALEX said:
OK, I'll play.

My favorite player....I think it's obvious.

MOKA AKASHIYA

^2 Girls for the price of one.

I love both personalities and she's the main character in my all time favorite manga.

I like both personality's but the vampire the down mean angry one I love the most it's just my type of woman one that seems to take no shit

I want to get a pillow with her on it so I can snuggle it well sleeping ;..;

Also those pictures gave me a boner ._.
"Death is terrible for anyone. Young or old, good or evil, it’s all the same. Death is impartial. There is no especially terrible death. That’s why death is so fearsome. Your deeds, your age, your personality, your wealth, your beauty: they are all meaningless in the face of death." -Sunako Kirishiki
Jun 3, 2013 10:02 PM

Jun 2013
Alucard........cuz its Alucard!
Jun 3, 2013 10:20 PM
Feb 2013

Need i say more?
Jun 3, 2013 10:26 PM

May 2013
Agony said:

Need i say more?
I'm trying to remember who the female is your profile picture/GIF I know I know who she is but I can't remember her name or the name of the anime I know its about an very good artist >..<
"Death is terrible for anyone. Young or old, good or evil, it’s all the same. Death is impartial. There is no especially terrible death. That’s why death is so fearsome. Your deeds, your age, your personality, your wealth, your beauty: they are all meaningless in the face of death." -Sunako Kirishiki
Jun 3, 2013 11:57 PM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Anime Discussion Rules said:
3. Do not create threads that ask about information that can easily be seen on user profiles or database entry pages (e.g. favorite anime/manga/character).

Thread locked.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Favorite Spring 2024 OP/ED?

Serafos - Apr 15

23 by IKKIsama »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Have y'all seen Rainbow?

MillerEvans23 - 12 hours ago

17 by KryzakamiHrybami »»
10 minutes ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand.

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

37 by palm-tree »»
13 minutes ago

» Visual Novels — General Thread

Shizuna - 4 hours ago

18 by Memore »»
19 minutes ago

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others? ( 1 2 )

WatchTillTandava - Yesterday

59 by Saiunknown »»
28 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.