Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 30, 2013 8:10 AM

Jun 2012
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 6, 2013 7:04 PM

Nov 2009
Tetsu stood on a tree branch in the park and observed his surroundings, trying to decide what to do next to make trouble. He just couldn't make up his mind. But he was starting to get bored.
May 6, 2013 11:50 PM

Jan 2012
Anna suddenly felt the hard ground under her feet and she opened her eyes slowly.
The world that she saw was unseen to her, it was something only a dream could show, the fields and forests were no longer where, in stead of them she saw weird, tall, metal towers in a creepy shape. Anna took a step back and started looking around her, fear was seen in her eyes and she dropped the gun she was so tightly gripping into the whole time. Her legs started shaking and she fell down on her knees while still turning her head from right to left and then again right, looking at the unfamiliar looking things. It was true that Anna wanted to get out of soviet Russia, but this was beyond everything, it was like she went to the different world. While still kneeling down, Anna noticed a person not far from her. It was a normal human looking man with kinda of a weird clothing, but it still was a human, so she took a deep breath and shout. "Where am I?" As she spoken her lips were shaking and it was hard for her to sound like her usual self, so to calm down Anna just clutched her hands into fists.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 7, 2013 5:33 AM

Nov 2009
Tetsu looked over at the girl, on her knees and shaking, she look fragile. Needless to say he could tell she was scared, and then he saw how she was dressed. "Oh, a newbie huh?" He hopped out of the tree and approached her. "What time period are you from?" He asked curiously.
May 7, 2013 8:03 AM

Jan 2012
Anna briefly closed her eyes and took a deep breath to calm herself down a little bit, then she looked at the stranger with a confused look on her face. "Time period?" This time then Anna spoke her voice sounded more calm and her lips weren't shaking as she tried to hide the fact that she was scared. "I do not understand what you mean by that..." She said while still kneeling down, unable to stand up on her feet. For some reason the man gave Anna the scary vibe.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 7, 2013 9:42 AM

Nov 2009
Tetsu chuckled. "You really have no clue whats going on. What year is it?" He smirked, knowing her answer would be wrong.
May 7, 2013 9:42 PM

Jan 2012
Calm down, calm down calm down... The girl kept repeating it inside of her head and unexpectedly it actually worked. Anna slowly got back on her feet as she was wondering about the question the man just asked her. "Of course right now it's 1956." She said while looking at him suspiciously. "May I ask you, stranger, who are you and where I am?"
May 8, 2013 6:52 PM

Nov 2009
He chuckled again. "Tetsu." He gave a bow. "And no. the year is not 1956." Tetsu said simply.
May 8, 2013 8:58 PM

Jan 2012
For about ten more seconds Anna looked at Tetsu trying to understand what he has said. It was impossible to believe that right now wasn't the year of 1956, but then again the place were she was looked pretty unfamiliar. Anna got on one knee and picked up a big gun, then she load it and aimed it at Tetsu. "If it's not the year of 1956, then tell me what year is it?"
May 9, 2013 2:01 AM

Nov 2009
Tetsu smirked. "And if I don't? Are you going to shoot me with your little gun?" He asked in a mocking voice.
May 9, 2013 4:28 AM

Jan 2012
"No I will not shoot at you.... the bullets are pretty expensive and they're hard to get." Anna had a serious expression on her face, she narrowed her eyes a little bit and clenched her teeth. "You look like you know what happened to me, so tell me everything!"
May 11, 2013 9:10 AM

Nov 2009
Tetsu crossed his arms and looked away. "And I don't even get a please. Rude girl."
May 11, 2013 9:29 AM

Jan 2012
The guy that sanded in front of Anna irritated her, but at the same time she was still a bit scared and wanted to know the answers, so she just let out a sigh and rolled her eyes. "Okay, then please tell me everything..."
May 19, 2013 10:00 AM

Nov 2009
Tatsu smirked. "See? That's better. Not so hard, was it?" He told her then turned to her and got close to her face, purposely trying to make her feel uncomfortable, but with no real intention to do anything. "So. Do you believe that time travel is possible?"

((Sorry for taking so long. Haven't really had a chance to get on lately.))
May 21, 2013 10:34 PM

Jan 2012
The closer Tetsu was to Anna the mote irritated she become, for some unknown reason Ann a felt really uncomfortable next to him, but she tried to do her very best not to show that. Anna just looked into his eyes and smiled. "I guess the right answer to this question is yes."
May 21, 2013 10:35 PM

Jan 2012
ltachi- said:

((Sorry for taking so long. Haven't really had a chance to get on lately.))

(It's okay. We can role-play then you are on. :3)
May 22, 2013 12:42 AM

Nov 2009
"Yes! Good girl." Tetsu said. "You have traveled through time with the use of what is called a 'Time Spiral'. Its a special little thing in you soul, or whatever, that gives you power. Most likely, you can do something else as well." Tetsu held his hand out to the side and with a small flash of light coming from it, a small, very detailed, ice sculpture of a bird appeared in his hand. "Something like this." He said, holding it in front of her.
May 22, 2013 9:55 PM

Jan 2012
'Time Spiral'? What is that? And what kind of powers is he talking about? Common Anna, don't be fooled by this guy you perfectly know that there is no such thing as super powers, the only thing that a human can rely on is his logical thinking, that's all. Anna shook her head and in front of the sun, her curly, silver hair were shining bright. "What do you mean by super powers?" Anna was honestly didn't not believed in such a thing as super powers, but still she was interested in Tetsu's story, and then she saw the impossible happening, out of nowhere an ice sculpture appeared in Tetsu's hands. Seeing such unusual thing made Anna take few steps back. "W-what just happened what is this?" The girl couldn't let her eyes down from the thing that Tetsu created and just kept on staring at it. This can't be possible... it just can't be...
May 23, 2013 2:44 AM

Nov 2009
"I control ice. See, its pretty warm out, but its not even starting to melt, because I made it." Tetsu explained, then another flash of light and the sculpture became a sculpture of Anna. "I can make what ever I want with it." He bragged. If there was one thing in life Tetsu was proud of, it was the beauty of his sculptures.
May 24, 2013 4:51 AM

Jan 2012
"B-but how can you actually make it?" The sentence escaped from Anna's mouth, she was so curious about this new phenomenon that it seemed that she can actually kill for the answers to all of her questions. And it was a shame that she didn't know how to hide this curiosity of hers. "What... does that mean I can make something like that as well?" For the split of the second Anna imagined herself having the same power as Tetsu, but in the end she just shook her head as her cheeks turned light pink.
May 24, 2013 7:53 PM

Nov 2009
Tetsu smirked. He was enjoying himself. "You might. You might have a completly different power. Only time can tell."
May 25, 2013 2:20 AM

Jan 2012
Anna looked around herself and then she once again looked at Tetsu. "In what year are we?"
Jul 2, 2013 11:26 AM

Nov 2009
"5053." He said simply. "And what year are you from?"

((I am so so sorry. *bows* please forgive me...))
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Past: Old Barn ( 1 2 3 4 )

hanachan23 - May 16, 2013

183 by hanachan23 »»
May 12, 2014 7:11 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation

Keillum014 - Apr 19, 2013

20 by Keillum014 »»
May 31, 2013 8:25 PM

» Past: Park ( 1 2 )

Keillum014 - Apr 30, 2013

59 by hanachan23 »»
May 16, 2013 6:52 AM

» Distant Future: Park

0 by Keillum014 »»
Apr 30, 2013 8:05 AM

» Present: Park

0 by Keillum014 »»
Apr 30, 2013 7:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.