Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Nov 29, 2015 1:05 AM

Dec 2014
I agree and I found death note predictable and I also really didn't understand fate series and Steins Gate was just stupid and Gintama that isn't funny at all and guess what I don't care, cos this is my opinion and I prefer enjoying shows that everyone doesn't like it makes you different and unique and anyway you'll meet tonnes of people with different opinions and guess what I am not trolling enjoy your life dudes and dudettes
Nov 29, 2015 12:03 PM

Jul 2014
zoeanime13 said:
I agree and I found death note predictable and I also really didn't understand fate series and Steins Gate was just stupid and Gintama that isn't funny at all and guess what I don't care, cos this is my opinion and I prefer enjoying shows that everyone doesn't like it makes you different and unique and anyway you'll meet tonnes of people with different opinions and guess what I am not trolling enjoy your life dudes and dudettes

I respect your opinion, but liking or disliking shows based solely on their popularity seems kind of dumb.
Nov 29, 2015 12:20 PM

Dec 2014
64SuperNintendo said:
zoeanime13 said:

I respect your opinion, but liking or disliking shows based solely on their popularity seems kind of dumb.

I mean I love popular shows as well like Magi and Noragami (dunno if everyone would call them popular, but they're in the top 100 on MAL), but some shows there most people loved I just haven't been able to enjoy I don't know why that is I suppose everyone is different
Nov 29, 2015 1:38 PM

Jul 2014
zoeanime13 said:
64SuperNintendo said:

I mean I love popular shows as well like Magi and Noragami (dunno if everyone would call them popular, but they're in the top 100 on MAL), but some shows there most people loved I just haven't been able to enjoy I don't know why that is I suppose everyone is different

Oh, okay.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» What’s bad about this anime ( 1 2 3 )

sangonomiya_k - Nov 18, 2023

133 by Angel_crush1 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

samatar45 - Oct 2, 2009

286 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Oct 11, 2009

296 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

adamantine - Aug 16, 2009

215 by JoeyBadaSS »»
Apr 20, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 64 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 4, 2010

965 by _dziku »»
Apr 19, 2:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.