Forum Settings
Forums

Who do you like with Sesshoumaru-sama? Yaoi pairings are allowed!

New
Dec 4, 2008 1:53 PM

Nov 2008
Me? I like Inuyasha/Sesshoumaru they're half brothers i know but even cousins get married in japan xD and seeing as they're demons there should be no abnormalities if they somehow procreate!

Anywho I also like NarakuSesshoumaru, KougaSesshoumaru, and very rarely when I'm in a straught mood SesshoumaruKagome and only if it's written correctly I don't really like them together very much but I can't complain because I've been writting a SessKagInu threesome for a friend ^^;;
<('.'<) (^'.'^) (>'.')> (v'.'v) kirby dance!!!!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 4, 2008 7:36 PM

Oct 2008
lol i kinda gathered from your name that you were a yaoi fan...an intense yaoi fan at that ^_^
i like RinSess the best, i have to say...or KaguraSesshoumaru, at times...
I HATE KAGOMEXSESSHOUMARU THAT PAIRING IS JUST WEIRD!!!!!! they don't even interact that much....i couldn't ever see them together sess would probably get super irritated at her bubbliness by like their first date.
I don't like any yaoi pairings with sesshoumaru...KougaInu is ok...but mostly i dislike the crack pairings
but then in reverse harems like Ouran yaoi pairings are like OMG.

KokoroChan: Nobody will beat our SuperAwesomeAsianNinjaSkillzzz (S.A.A.N.S.)!!!!!! l P h o t o s h o p G a l l e r y l
Dec 5, 2008 1:01 PM

Jul 2008
RIN x SESSHOUMARU, in my opinion!!!!! ^^ They are soooooo cute together!!! ^^
And I agree with you, Susurrous!! Kagome x Sesshoumaru....baah ><
Dec 5, 2008 2:14 PM

Mar 2008
NarakuxSesshomaru is my fav. =3 I like the evilness and how either can be uke. XD; They're the sexiest characters in the show, too, in my opinion. I used to like SesshomaruxRin (an older Rin of course) a lot. I still do, but not as much.
Dec 6, 2008 4:02 PM
Sep 2008
Sesshoumaru X Naraku but i'm also a fan of Kagura X Sesshomaru. I don't really know why I think Kagura might work but I definitely could tell Kagura was throwing him hints towards the end of the anime.
Dec 8, 2008 2:47 AM

Jun 2008
Sesshoumaru-sama and Kagura, for sure. It's so... beautiful^^ Especially the manga
Dec 9, 2008 11:31 PM

Jun 2008
I like KagomexSesshoumaru! >3< It's a guilty pleasure XD
I just like stories where awkward, normal, non-amazing girls get The Man.. or The Demon. XD
Dec 10, 2008 2:46 PM

Nov 2008
LOL
Dec 14, 2008 3:22 PM

Sep 2008
I like Rin and Sesshomaru. It's thee best. ^_^

I like pairing up little girls with older men..............O.o

I'll sit over here now...
Dec 15, 2008 11:30 AM

Nov 2008
XD what ever floats ur boat no one's judging!! *hugs*
Dec 17, 2008 11:59 PM

Oct 2008
rin x sesshoumaru...
Dec 19, 2008 6:45 PM
Oct 2007
i think that sesshoumaru and Kagura would be the best together. Maybe Rin if it wasnt because she's so little.
Dec 19, 2008 8:52 PM
Jul 2007
The number one person that comes to mind when someone mentions a Sesshomaru pairing - for me - is always, always an automatic Naraku. Then Rin though I mostly like them as father and daughter. Then Kagura, but I mostly like that one as an unrequited love.
Dec 23, 2008 2:24 AM

Jul 2008
I'm still gonna say that for me it is, and always will be, SESSHOUMARU x RIN!! *_* ;D
Dec 23, 2008 4:53 AM

Sep 2008
xxNanaki said:
RIN x SESSHOUMARU, in my opinion!!!!! ^^ They are soooooo cute together!!! ^^

i like that a lot too

i think sesshoumaruXkagome is kinda weird but im not really against it
Jan 12, 2009 5:51 PM

Sep 2008
sesshomaru and rin
Jan 14, 2009 12:37 PM

Jul 2008
kento369 said:
sesshomaru and rin

FTW!^^
Feb 12, 2009 12:17 AM
Feb 2009
none of those pairs.... haha... my sis deserve to be with sesshoumaru...
Mar 15, 2009 8:54 PM
Jan 2008
I like Kagome with Sesshoumaru as strange as that may sound. I can't really see him with any other females. I also like Sesshy with Miroku, it's an amusing yaoi pairing.
Mar 17, 2009 10:52 PM

Jul 2008
Sesshoumaru and Rin!! i love them together!! ^^
Mar 22, 2009 6:52 AM

Jun 2008
Me and Sesshoumaru xD
Or perhaps Kagura and Sesshoumaru. They are so cute together :P
^^
Find your freedom in music <3
May 6, 2009 6:25 PM
May 2008
Kagura and Sesshoumrau or Kagome and Sesshoumaru

May 21, 2009 8:59 AM
Oct 2008
Well I think that only a powerful female dog youkai, maybe even daiyoukai? With good heart :)
Aug 4, 2009 2:57 PM

Apr 2008
No one. The thing that makes him cool is his emotionless-ness and ruthlessness. Now, if you just meant someone coming up to him and confessing their love for him and he just blankly stared at them before turning around and leaving, and slicing them in half if they did anthing further to annoy him, then maybe someone would be acceptable to put in that place. XD
Oct 1, 2009 7:21 PM

Aug 2009
~Rin x Sesshoumaru~ LOVE THEM!!!
Oct 8, 2009 7:50 PM

Oct 2009
I'm forever a Rin x Sesshoumaru FAN!!!
(click my sig to visit the club!)
Oct 28, 2009 3:33 PM

Jul 2008
Me and Sesshoumaru xD

-x-

Dare to dream.
Ha, nice avatar, btw. x3

Mmmm... either Sess-x-Kags or Sess-x-Inu.
I have been completely ASTOUNDED by those who like Sess-x-Jaken. -gag-
Nov 18, 2009 4:42 PM

Oct 2009
Sesshoumaru and Rin for sure!!! <3 They are really cute together! I love them! *-*
Dec 31, 2009 7:49 AM
Dec 2009
I like sessh x rin pairing..sessh really care for Rin-chan and when she's older she'll definitely look beautiful with sessh ^^
Mar 25, 2010 8:07 AM
Mar 2010
1. Rin is a human girl, Sess is a full-demon, Sess will be like his father, over the limitation of human and demon, as Sess'papa and Inu's mama : I don't think so, it's enough to let Inu love Kagome, Inu' just like his papa, not Sess!!!!how did Sess treat Inu in the past???If Sess loves with Rin, how will their children be behaved???? Will a cool and pride demon-sess do like that???Sess's proud of his blood, always!!!!even if when he changes, he' still like that!!!!It's him - sesshoumaru!!!Sess can forever protect Rin, but never can fall in love with Rin!!!
2. Rin'll grow up, perhaps Rin 'll be a pretty girl: her face, needn't to say, but Takahashi-sensei will let the coolest demon in "Inuyasha" wait for a human little girl grown up??? then is in love???only if Takahashi-sensei bestows Rin one kind of unreasonable instinct???never...
3.Rin brings warm to Sess : Rin is a human girl, Sess hate human, but Rin had rescued Sess, so Sess has one kind of human disposition, Sess protects Rin, moreover Rin is a child, Sess cared about Rin more than Jaken or another persons, also does not have sentiment !!!Therefore sess has one kind of regret feeling when Rin died!!!!only like this ....
4. give her kimono: Actually I think this plot also very funny, “Only the father and the husband can such do.。。Is Japan's tradition.。。”, Rin's at Kaede's village, but they already have also grown up, has been old, Inuyasha doesn't change his clothes, Kagome also can put on Kikyo clothes, but Rin will grow up, clothes could certainly be narrow!!!morever Rin is a special little girl to Sess, sess can give Rin anything, such as money to buy clothes, candies to eat....(maybe, temporarily "borrow" someone....^^l)but sess gives her clothes, not only to express the graceful politeness demon, morever it's useful, immediately uses!!!^^

never hope Sess 's with Rin!!!!love Sess forever.....
waiting for the new Inuyasha, always waiting for Takahashi-sensei, she'll continue to write the next~!!!maybe after "Kyokai no Rinne" ends!!!!!Inuyasha is still the main character, but talk more about Sesshoumaru!!!!hope a new girl will appear, she'll be a person who Takahashi-sensei had talked, intelligent, pretty as Kikyo, I don't like Rin....forever....Sesshoumaru and Rin pairing ....no...no....

thanks the topic!!!

---------------------------------------------------
sesshoumaru.coolyoukai@gmail.com
Sep 20, 2012 6:35 AM

Feb 2008
Sesshomaru x Kagura. It's obvious that he had some feelings for her. And Kagura loved him too. Unfortunately they never got to be together :((

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.
Oct 14, 2016 7:08 AM
May 2011
Sesshomaru x Kikyo. They're both serious,so..

Kagome and Inu are quite impulsive,therefore in my opinion none of them would pair sesshomaru nor kikyo well.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Fav Sesshoumaru moment (anime)

xxNanaki - Nov 30, 2008

18 by SailorKagome »»
Sep 20, 2012 6:33 AM

» Fav Sesshoumaru moment (manga)

xxNanaki - Nov 30, 2008

9 by Lavi-en-Rose »»
Jan 18, 2010 9:06 PM

» Welcome!

xxNanaki - Nov 30, 2008

3 by Kiba-Sama »»
Dec 4, 2008 8:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.