Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 15, 2014 9:58 AM

Jan 2013
Well, hello there

my skype name's alex1.02, but alex's just fine
most of my time I'm spending with animu, mango and gemus.
Lately I also kinda got into programming and web stuff (mostly taking challenges on hts, though)
rest of the day/night I'm browsing the webs (mostly yt and /a/b/c/jp/pol/w (if you know what that means, and aren't afraid of /b/ I know whe can become good friends, m8

I also love listening to all kinds of music except that bullshit they call pop (j- and k-pop is ok - at least most of the time ^^
My favorite genres are metal, alternative and anime osts (yeah, quite a strange combo lol)

I'm learning Japanese for one and a half year now (I think), maybe two, Can't remember when I started.

To prevent my post from getting any longer: feel free to add me
(btw: if someone lifes in EU and happens to play ESO I would love to form a pary)
YourAverageNEETJun 15, 2014 10:06 AM
"After I die make me a penguin. I like penguins."
- Yoru no Ou
Jun 23, 2014 12:07 PM

Aug 2012
Guten Tag! I actually posted in this thread before but it looked stupid so I'm making another one! My skype is kusoatsui69 (Nyet, it's not meant to be dirtyy -.-)

My interests are well animes obviously but ones like Hetalia and Gintama though I do watch anything, Kpop (yes, I do like kpop and I am a guy), Jpop and Jrock, History, video games like Skyrim and Red Alert 3 and sleeping~! I know I have more but I'll tell more in Skype! Sankyuu! ^^
Jul 25, 2014 12:35 AM

Mar 2014
Hello~ I'm pretty new ^^; , and I would like to join the skype group
name: Bashaier, people call me bash

Interests: anime, drawing, reading, movies, tv series, a little bit of writing
Personally: open-minded, gullible >.<;, slow, ummm thats all o-o

thats all~~~
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 11, 2015 7:46 PM
Jul 2015
Address me as Paco, my friend!

Well, I just created an account purely just for this thread. (Maybe I'll look through this community a bit more later, but honestly, I'm not a really big fan of these stuff.)

Skype - Pocadoo

My interests - Drawing, writing stories, roleplaying, singing & guitar (Warning: May not be suitable to your hearing due to extreme lack of experience), taboo humour (If you like gore, racist jokes, satire or sadistic humour, I like you. Of course, I tone it down in order to actually get friends. You give, you get.), Japanese, and games (That are free because I'm a broke soul.)

Personality - I'm decent. You should note that I HATE apologizing, so in situations where I have offended you, I am very sincere with my apologies. People whom I've met lack that, and had be stubbornly using my seeking for forgiveness as an advantage. (I will bloody block you if you do.)

I am a mixture of a pervert and a very kind person. I'm like that friend your mom always wanted you to become, but in secret you know I'm the biggest dick you'll meet. I love naughty, naughty jokes and I will not hesitate to throw one in (depending on how comfortable I am with you.)

So the reason I created this is to gather different people so I can create a Skype group and talk about art or singing. My favourite stuff. Of course, I won't control the flow, but I'd really like a group like that, so go ahead and search me up. I prefer to make myself anonymous, so no video calls from me. xD
Nov 17, 2015 5:09 PM
Apr 2014
Hello, I get that this thread is pretty old. I guess I'm just that desperate for friends that I'd try leaving my skype here: sakuyaizayoii

Anyway I'm not exactly a horrible person by any means, just very shy. Anyone willing to try and form a friendship with me would be incredibly appreciated.

My interests mainly revolve around video games and anime. Oh and despite being a loner I actually love to socialize.
Nov 23, 2015 3:12 PM

Jul 2013
Ossu peoples~~
Skype name- duoinvasion
Interests- the usual anime, games, manga etc and cuddles(OP as fuck amirite)
Hoping to see y'all around in the shitty program we all like and use that is Skype XD
Just an anime fan, doing what an anime fan does
Nov 29, 2015 7:48 PM

Feb 2015
Hello, I'm Kelsey! I'm from Indiana and I like anime and Harry Potter.

My username on Skype is musicinthewind.phantomrider

It's an obnoxiously long username but I was going through a phase. But I'm not like that anymore. I realize my mistakes now haha

My favorite anime is Steins;Gate and I'm obsessed with Disney movies and music. I also enjoy Gamecube games and Bejeweled because I suck at video games.

Feel free to add me! I'd love to talk to you c:
Dec 4, 2015 12:52 PM

Jan 2013
just your usual guy suffering from mpd
so dont hesitate to add me fruiteaterz
Feb 29, 2016 11:20 AM
Oct 2015
Rory(James)

Interests: Anime, Music,Gaming

Personality: I am pretty talkative.I guess ...
Jul 3, 2016 4:13 PM
Jul 2016
Hi everyone my name is Raven and my chat name is Ravenknight117. The only is that I don't have a face cam at the moment

Interest: Anime/VN, Gaming, Reading and writing fanfiction.

About Me: Just your average guy trying to make it in the world.
Oct 16, 2016 12:49 AM
Oct 2016
interest: anime, babes and games

Proud Indian by ethnicity and looking forward to making some cool buds.

Cheers !!!
Oct 17, 2016 1:32 AM

Jul 2011
I dont think this is alive anymore lol
Jan 7, 2017 9:39 AM
Jan 2017
Hello everyone due to circumstances I've finally decided to make an account! Thanks for inviting me to this club!
Jul 28, 2017 4:02 PM
Jul 2017
Do you need an invite??? And is this thing still being used?
Jul 29, 2017 7:28 AM

Jul 2011
I made this 6 years ago, ive not been using skype for the last 2 (im on Discord now, not sure about others).
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Read them

Teixe - Feb 13, 2013

0 by Teixe »»
Feb 13, 2013 3:51 PM

Sticky: » Questions regarding skype

Teixe - Dec 3, 2011

10 by Teixe »»
Dec 4, 2011 5:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.