Forum Settings
Forums

A little story and my request for a tear-jerking romance

New
Jan 7, 2013 4:20 AM
Oct 2012
Hey guys, my second request in this forum.

But before that, let me tell you a little story.Some of you may consider this a SPOILER. Very recently as I was listening to Kara no Kyoukai OST, I stumbled across this track called Something and Nothing. It reminded me of this character in this anime who is a girl that gets raped and then uses her supernatural to avenge. However, when the emotional part of the song came, my heart melted a little :). It was then that I remember this flashback scene in the same movie in which they show the girl when she was still young. She got a small injury in her foot and the main character offered to treat her and carry her on his back. Something like A LITTLE ROMANCE THAT WAS BRUTALLY SHATTERED AS TIME PASSED AND DISTANCE GREW.

Long story short, I'm looking for something similar to this. A story in which the main heroine is evil. However, she always remembers this small act of kindness that a guy showed her in the past. She may mistake it for love, and this love of her was forgotten, or denied by the guy.

The story in the past doesn't have to be exactly the same. As long as it shows a sweet and innocent moment that she once had.

I know my request sounds kinda weird (and my English sucks), but I really appreciate it if you guys can help me out.

Thanks in advance.
Jan 7, 2013 4:31 AM

Dec 2012
OP, I love your post mate, Kara No Kyoukai is awesome and so are you.

Anyway, Elfen Lied exactly fits in your description, though not the best show ever, it does match what you wanted perfectly. Other tear-jerking romance that I would recommend (even though I haven't watched it) is Toradora. And the reason is that a girl friend of mine that hates romance anime, loved it, and if you knew this girl you would recommend Toradora as well.

EDIT: Hope that made the slightest bit of sense :)
The forums are dark, and full of ego.
Jan 7, 2013 5:03 AM
Jan 7, 2013 5:44 AM

Dec 2012
Shakugan no Shana - Dunno if this fits your criteria but,

Read only if you want to.

Anyway, it's worth the watch if you want to.

Utawarerumono - This is one hell of an anime, you should like this one.
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Jan 7, 2013 9:08 AM

Mar 2012
Denpa teki na Kanojo (ok so there's no going back and thinking of the past, all of this crap happens in the present. This story is sick and twisted but sad and romantic all at the same time.)
"People die if they get killed" who knew.
Jan 7, 2013 9:09 AM

Mar 2012
Durarara!!

I would also say this as well, because of the things that happen to some of the characters has that similar feel to what you are asking.
"People die if they get killed" who knew.

More topics from this board

» Anime where MC’s saving girl/girls

JiroOzaki - 51 minutes ago

1 by Zarutaku »»
15 minutes ago

» Pick the best one for me.

phantom346 - May 25

9 by JiroOzaki »»
1 hour ago

» Romance Anime

Zamus_Edits - May 24

5 by Shabo-kun »»
4 hours ago

» Detective anime about murders solving

Shabo-kun - May 24

21 by Shabo-kun »»
5 hours ago

» Can you suggest some anime that would be great to watch with a girl-friend

Gashadokur0 - Yesterday

45 by Phloup »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.