How about in the anime?
Dec 16, 2012 6:57 AM

Nov 2012
BelldandyMai said:
JavierR said:
in the manga there is ;)

Between Daikichi and Rin? Seriously? :)

How about in the anime?

Having a favourite anime is something nice.
Dec 16, 2012 6:59 AM
Jul 2012
^ yup
Dec 16, 2012 7:02 AM

Aug 2012
Massive spoilers read at your own risk.....
in the manga, there is....

That's how there is romance.
Dec 16, 2012 7:02 AM

Jun 2012
From this point, I shall start reading the manga. :) Thanks.
Dec 16, 2012 7:04 AM
Jul 2012
BelldandyMai said:

this is honestly the first time i heard someone say that after hearing what happens.
Dec 16, 2012 7:06 AM

Aug 2012
JavierR said:
BelldandyMai said:

this is honestly the first time i heard someone say that after hearing what happens.

I read the manga cuz ppl were like "its horrible!" "dont read it, it will ruin your image of usagi drop!"

Read it and wasnt too disturbed. :P
Dec 16, 2012 7:07 AM

Jun 2012
Will they have a kiss scene? Please put your answer on a spoiler tag. Thanks. :)
Dec 16, 2012 7:10 AM
Jul 2012
Hidden_Joker said:
JavierR said:
BelldandyMai said:

I read the manga cuz ppl were like "its horrible!" "dont read it, it will ruin your image of usagi drop!"

i wasn't too disturbed but I was completely shocked. I wasn't expecting it at all. It still was a good read though.

BelldandyMai said:
Will they have a kiss scene? Please put your answer on a spoiler tag. Thanks. :)

Dec 16, 2012 7:11 AM

Jun 2012
JavierR said:
Hidden_Joker said:
JavierR said:
BelldandyMai said:

i wasn't too disturbed but I was completely shocked. I wasn't expecting it at all. It still was a good read though.

BelldandyMai said:

Oh. :( But I think I'll read the manga to experience the heartwarming romance between Rin and Daikichi. :) Thanks.
Dec 16, 2012 7:13 AM

Aug 2012
BelldandyMai said:
JavierR said:
Hidden_Joker said:
JavierR said:
BelldandyMai said:

BelldandyMai said:

Oh. :( But I think I'll read the manga to experience the heartwarming romance between Rin and Daikichi. :) Thanks.

You're the first guy I have ever known to approve their relationship without going all apeshit. Kudos to you.
Dec 16, 2012 10:06 PM

Aug 2012
Necro-sama said:
You're the first guy I have ever known to approve their relationship without going all apeshit. Kudos to you.

He.....even seems kinda eager about it. LOL

JavierR said:

I didnt expect it either, but I was kinda relieved, since because everyone was freaking out over it, i thought Daikichi might die or sth like that.
Dec 17, 2012 3:05 AM

Jun 2012
Necro-sama said:
BelldandyMai said:
JavierR said:
Hidden_Joker said:
JavierR said:
BelldandyMai said:

BelldandyMai said:

Hahaha. Just curious how would their relationship will work out. :)

I just love watching romance anime. From Widow + Student (Maison Ikkoku), Alien + Human (Onegai Teacher), to Goddess + Human (Spice and Wolf), I'm curious on how different relationships will work out. :)
Dec 17, 2012 3:06 AM

Jun 2012
Hidden_Joker said:
Necro-sama said:

JavierR said:

I didnt expect it either, but I was kinda relieved, since because everyone was freaking out over it, i thought Daikichi might die or sth like that.

I AM eager. Hahaha. I believe that feelings only matter. :)

You make think I'm sick, but I fell in love with a distant cousin few years ago.
Dec 17, 2012 3:14 AM

Aug 2012
BelldandyMai said:
Hidden_Joker said:
Necro-sama said:

JavierR said:

I AM eager. Hahaha. I believe that feelings only matter. :)

You make think I'm sick, but I fell in love with a distant cousin few years ago.

LOL no, aint pointing any fingers.
I actually wasn't too perturbed by it either, thought it was kinda nice....(although it is slightly weird)
Just good to see someone not going ERMAHGAWD IT"S SICK AND PERVERTTTEEEDD!! y'know?

and the cousin thing......DISTANT cousin, so....:P
Dec 18, 2012 4:08 AM

Jun 2012
Hahaha. Can't expect to love someone you are related to.. That's why some people are going ERMAHGAWD IT"S SICK AND PERVERTTTEEEDD!!
Jan 24, 2016 2:38 AM

Jun 2010
Watch the anime and read the manga, then you'll know. :P
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Usagi Drop Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 15, 2011

394 by gswelcome »»
Apr 8, 3:44 PM

» imagine

removed-user - Apr 3

10 by gswelcome »»
Apr 8, 3:40 PM

» Knowing the manga ending ruined how I see this anime as a whole.

go1d1eaf - Oct 26, 2021

37 by gswelcome »»
Apr 8, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Usagi Drop Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jul 7, 2011

365 by astroreload »»
Jan 21, 4:11 AM

Poll: » Usagi Drop Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

HawthorneKitty - Jul 21, 2011

174 by astroreload »»
Dec 27, 2023 10:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.