Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2012 1:52 PM

Jun 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

Appearently my 1st chapter thread doesn't show up. After looking through manga series disscusion section, I found out that there's one more thread. I have no idea if it's chapter specific or something else, so I'm sorry in advance if duplicate threads show up.

Anyway, back on topic. Guys finally make their appearences in this chapter. Also, more flashbacks of Mahiru. Compared to anime, manga skips almost everything of episode 2 and changes a story a little bit. The only change I don't like so far is how manga makes vice-principal seem completely evil. She was less evil in anime, so it may be harder for manga readers to stop hating her later. She (just like Wakana) has some unresolved problems with music. I understand her behaviour towards Badminton club, but this was a bit too much.
Sep 11, 2013 12:15 PM

Jul 2010
The only thing I liked in the manga better than the anime, so far, is that it was Taichi's idea to combine the clubs, and that the realistic result of Taichi beating the girls with his awesome badminton skills.

Other than that, I thought the art and the modified storyline were poor and taht the vice principle was just too damned evil, even compared to the anime version.

For the most part, the characters don't really seem the same to me.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tari Tari Chapter 4 Discussion

PerlaNemesis - Jun 5, 2013

0 by PerlaNemesis »»
Jun 5, 2013 10:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.